2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 414 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-16-2011, 07:51 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Today I cleaned my house and did my laundry. I also cleaned the inside of my minivan and took it up for a car wash. I fixed the kids bathroom up and they were surprised when they got home. They really liked it. I made pulled pork for supper. After the kids did homework we watched t.v. I'm getting ready to tuck in lds and dd for the night.

Scrapper I'm glad the concert went well last night. Our bedroom bathroom is also a sliding door. The other two bathrooms are curtains. I hope you were able to have your relaxing evening.

Sleep well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2011, 12:20 PM

Good morning ladies,

My boss had a 7:30am meeting and she needed some packets put together. So I was here early to get it done. I didn't want to be rushing to get it done.

It is farmer's market day. I'm off for a walk shortly. We are out of strawberries and see what else I see. It is pretty cloudy out today. The rain is supposed to come in tomorrow afternoon and stick around for the weekend.

Dd has a dentist appt today. This is for the tooth that has a cavity and cracked filling. After that depends what time we are done will determine if we head to the gym. I have to stop at the market as well for a few things. Not much else going on...relax and watch TV.

After dinner last night, we watched TV and relaxed. Dd had finished her homework before we left for the gym. She did that while I made dinner. She said they have a history project...her group has to do a powerpoint.

Hyper - sounds like you had a very productive day yesterday. I did the last load of towels yesterday. the only thing left is the whites. That is good that the kids were surprised with the new bathroom decor. I may start looking at bathroom stuff when we are out at the stores.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-17-2011, 03:04 PM

Hi ladies,

Work went by fast today. Tonight DH and BDS are going to the Mpls. Auto Show. They have gone every year since bds was a toddler. I was going to make Steak, Mashed potatoes and broccoli for dinner, but since they will be leaving before dinner I think I will wait for another day to make it. I'm thinking about taking lds and dd to Mcdonalds for supper. We are having a stretch of 50 degree weather. All of our snow is almost melted, but there is major flooding already starting. I do think we are on our way to spring. lds and dd are outside playing. Bds is taking a shower and getting ready for tonight. DH will be here soon to pick him up.

Scrapper hope all goes well at dd's dental appt. Kohl's had a clearance on Bathroom and kitchen items when I was there. I'm not sure how long the clearance will last.

Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-18-2011, 09:58 AM

Happy Friday!!

I was halfway through my post and I hit a button and my post was gone. Here I go again. So glad it's Friday because I'm tired. This time change has been rough.

This evening dd and I are going to a choir competition. One of the choirs from her school is performing tonight. It is the top choir out of the 4 choir groups at her school. They are called Production Choir. Dd tried out last year but didn't make it. She said she will try again this year. The show starts at 6:30. Other than that we have no plans for the weekend. It all depends on the weather. I hope we can relax.

Hyper - hope dh and bds had fun at the auto show. I'm sure bds looks forward to going and spending some alone time with dad. Did you go to McDonalds after all? Glad you are having some nice weather. Spring begins on Sunday. We are going to be having some rainy days starting tomorrow. I will have to check Kohls out. I have to go because I bought a clock for the living room and it isn't working. It is about 6 months ago that I bought it.

Dd's appt went well...took a long time. Her appt was at 5pm and we walked out of the office at 6:30. they did all the prep work for the crown. She goes back in 2 weeks for the permanent crown and she is done. We picked up dinner on the way home and stopped at the market to buy milk, bananas and salad. We relaxed and watched some TV. She took some tylenol before bed because she said her gum and the area hurt.

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 03-18-2011, 01:28 PM

Hi ladies,

So glad it's Friday and no work for 3 days! BDS and DH had a nice time at the auto show. They walked in right as I was going to bed. I didn't get to talk to them much so I'll find out more about it tonight. We are going to order pizza for supper tonight. We don't have any definite plans for the weekend. We'll just play it by ear. One thing on my agenda is sleeping in!

Scrapper bds was glad to spend some alone time with dad. We didn't go to mcdonalds, instead we ended up going to dairy queen. It is the only fast food place in our town and I didn't feel like driving far. But it worked out, the kids got an ice cream after they finished their dinner so they were happy about that. We also rented a movie. We rented Ramona and Beezus. It was a cute movie. I wasn't sure if it would interest lds, but he enjoyed it. DD's appt. did take along time. I'm sure you were glad when she was done. Glad it went well. I'm sure she'll be glad when the 2 weeks are up and she will be completely done. Hope you have a nice time at the choir competition.

Have a nice weekend. I will catch up with you next week.
Unread 03-21-2011, 08:49 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a nice weekend. Friday evening dd slept over at her friends house. She lives right next door to us. We ordered pizza for supper and dh the boys and I relaxed and watched t.v. Saturday we decided to go and look for a new pair of tennis shoes for lds as his are getting too small. DD wanted to stay at her friends and bds didn't want to go. So dh, lds and I headed out. We found a pair of shoes but they didn't have them in his size, so they ordered them for us and they will ship to our house in about 5-7days. We stopped and had dinner on the way home. Lds enjoyed spending some alone time with mom and dad. When we got home dd asked if her friend could sleep over at our house. That was fine with us. We watched t.v and relaxed for the evening. Sunday we relaxed most of the morning then we all headed out to do a few errands. We had a late lunch/early dinner out. It was nice to not have to cook all weekend.

Today I'm doing laundry and a little cleaning. I'm making steak and potatoes for supper.

Scrapper hope you had a nice weekend.
Unread 03-21-2011, 10:28 AM

Good morning ladies,

Our weekend was nice and relaxing. Friday evening dd and I went to the choir competition. It was really good...so many talented kids out there involved in choir. Dd's school was on towards the beginning of the show and they did great. The awards ceremony is done at the very end. the last group was to perform at 11pm. Dd and I left around 9pm as we were hungry since we didn't get to eat dinner before. We picked up something to eat and then headed home.

Saturday morning I went to the gym and ran a few errands after. Dd went to her tutoring session and then we just stayed home. I did some cleaning and then we went to Saturday evening mass. Dh grilled steaks and we just watched TV. Yesterday in the morning we noticed that it rained overnight. Dd and I went to the gym and stopped off at the mall after. I dropped off a pair of my heels at the shoe repair place...they need new heel taps. We spent the rest of the day at home because it rained all day...pretty hard. It was cold and so windy that you could hear the wind howling. I did laundry, we watched TV and relaxed.

I'm sleepy this morning because our telephone line is out of order due to the bad weather yesterday. Dh said he placed a request on line for it to be fixed. That affected our alarm system to beep off and on through the night. Had some trouble falling asleep and then one of our dogs woke me up around 3:30...he had to go out and do his business. got back in bed, fell asleep, and my alarm went off at 5am....ugh!!!! I have a 4 day work week this week. Friday is my furlough day...last one for this school year. They are talking about us having to take another 7 next school year.

Hyper - hope you got to sleep in this past weekend. Ramona and Beezus was a cute movie. We liked it. Sounds like your weekend was very nice and relaxing. That is great that lds tennis shoes will be shipped to your house. I'm sure lds was glad to spend alone time with both you and dh. Dd got to spend some fun time with her friend sleeping at each other's house. Are they in the same class? Enjoy your steak & potatoes..that is what we had Saturday evening. enjoy your day off!

Have a good day.
Unread 03-22-2011, 11:33 AM

Good morning ladies,

Things have been fairly quiet at work this morning. I have a couple of things to get done. I still have to go through the mail. Payroll is due on Thursday so I sent an email out that I need any absence forms by Wednesday so that I can start to input time on Thursday morning.

It is a dry day today. Pretty cold this morning. I may take a walk during lunch. I'm going to make sure that I have some change so if it starts to rain, I can take the shuttle back to work.

Not much going on this evening. We have to stop at the mall to pick up my shoes from the shoe repair...we didn't go yesterday after all. Going to the gym and back home for dinner and relaxing.

Dd finished her homework before we left for the gym yesterday. In the meantime I made dinner. We will probably do that today as well.

I have a 4 day workweek this week. Friday is my last furlough day for the school year. Looking forward to an extra day off. Thursday evening we have parent conferences.

Hyper - hope you had a productive day off yesterday. Were you able to relax a little too? Since I'm off on Friday, I am going to go to Kohls. I need to return our clock. At first I thought it was the battery, but I put a new battery in and it is still running very behind. I will also look at the bathroom stuff. Have a good day.
Unread 03-22-2011, 01:25 PM

Hi ladies,

I did have a mostly relaxing day off yesterday. I did do my laundry. I cleaned a little in the morning. Then I sat down to watch a little t.v. and before I knew it, it was time to get the kids.

Work was very busy today and the day flew by. It rained all during the night and all day today. I don't mind, I'd rather have the rain than snow. I'm making tacos for supper tonight. Not much else going on for this evening.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend. I'm glad you enjoyed the concert. Did your phone line get fixed. How aggravating to have to listen to beeping during the night. That's nice that you will have a long weekend. I hope you find some bathroom items that you like. DD's friend actually goes to the public school and is one grade ahead of dd.
Unread 03-23-2011, 09:32 AM

Good morning ladies,

Boy did we have a shock this morning. It was snowing like the dickens! The roads weren't plowed yet when I took the kids to school, so it wasn't a pleasant drive. Happy spring, right? The temps are pretty mild, so I don't expect it will stick around too long, at least I hope not.

DH put his vehicle in for an oil change this morning, so after I took the kids to school he took my van to work. So I'm just going to have a relaxing day at home. He will pick up the kids from school then we will run up to get his vehicle.

I'm making cheeseburgers for supper tonight. No other plans for the evening.

Scrapper hope your day at work is going well.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register