2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 417 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Happy Friday ladies,

This morning I had my annual mammogram appt. My appt was at 8am but I got there early and was at work by 8:15. I will get the results within 2 weeks. I also have an appt with my doctor on May 5th so we can talk about the results as well.

Not much planned for this evening...relaxing. I will be baking some brownies for tomorrow. We are getting together tomorrow for scrapping. Looking forward to that...we always have a great time.

The dance show was really good last night. it was a sold out show. All the dancers were great...you can see how hard they work. Dd seemed interested in dance but she said she isn't that coordinated.

We had rain yesterday afternoon. We were having dinner when dd said it was raining. It rained pretty hard. We left home around 6:30 and it had stopped but it sure was cold and windy. There was also a rainbow so pretty and vibrant.

Hyper - nice weather you are having. Congrats to dd and lds on their awesome grades. Hopefully you will get bds report card soon.

Have a good day and weekend too!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2011, 08:02 AM

Hi ladies,

Our weekend was good. Friday evening dd was in the school spelling bee. She took third place and received a trophy. Saturday when I got home from work I was really tired. DD and lds went outside to play and I took a small nap. Then later dd and I went and got groceries. I made sloppy joes for supper. We watched a little t.v. and I headed to bed early. Sunday after work we all ran a few errands and then went out for dinner. We relaxed for the evening.

Today lds and dd only have a half day of school due to a funeral that they are anticipating to be large. So I'm doing a little cleaning before I have to pick them up. We will go to lunch then go back home and hang out until its time to pick up bds. Not much going on for this evening. I'm making spaghetti for supper. I was going to make that one night last week but changed my mind.

Scrapper I look forward to hearing about your weekend.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-11-2011, 12:32 PM

Hi ladies,

I was still sleepy this morning when my alarm went off. I managed to get up on time and got ready. Traffic was pretty heavy on the way in.

My phones aren't too busy so that is good. My boss is liking the quiet so she can get her work done. She has been so busy lately.

This will be a busy week for me. Dd's spring break is next week and we are taking the week off. So I have lots to do to get my work and desk in order. I started a list to help me remember what needs to get done. I have to do the same for home...packing, getting the dogs to the vet for boarding, packing snacks, etc. We are going to Lake Tahoe which is about an 8 hour drive from home. The time share is a 2 bedroom place with a full kitchen, jacuzzi, etc. So we are looking forward to that.

Friday evening we pretty much relaxed. I baked some brownies after dinner and we watched TV. Saturday was scrapping day at my friend's house. We had a great time. We meet at 2pm and we stopped around 10:30pm...the time goes by so fast. Yesterday we went to church and I went to get groceries. Dd and I then left to the cemetery and then to my sister & dad's. We all went out to dinner and talked about Easter plans. We will have a bbq at my sister's since we get back on the day before Easter.

Hyper - congrats to dd on placing 3rd in the spelling bee. Great job...she must have been happy. that was nice that you all got to go out for dinner. That is nice that lds and dd have a half day today. Dd likes those days because she has more time to relax, play wii, etc. and get homework done and out of the way. sounds like a pretty relaxing day you will have today. I'm sure bds was saying "not fair" about him not having a half day. That's how it is when kids are in different grades.

Have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:18 AM

Good morning ladies,

My phone calls are busier today than yesterday. I've got plenty to do today. Payroll will be due when I'm gone next week. So I'm going to enter the time today or tomorrow and then have my boss approve it on Friday. I also have to submit an order for toner for our color printer. I'm hoping it arrives by Friday we will see.

I renewed some library books that dd is using for her English project. They are due tomorrow but she still needs them for another week at least. So I was able to renew them on line.

Not much going on this evening. Oh I forgot to mention that dd's crown fell off again. so back to the dentist office today. I told them that they need to fix the problem. Once we are done heading to the gym. My girlfriend is teaching the aerobics class tonight so I will be doing the class. We are having steaks for dinner.

I need to get the luggage out of the shed so that we can start packing little by little. As I did laundry over the weekend, I pulled things and set them aside to pack.

Hyper - hope your day at work goes well and that you had a nice afternoon/evening yesterday.
Unread 04-12-2011, 01:38 PM

Hi ladies,

I got my house cleaned yesterday morning. I picked up lds and dd and we went to subway for lunch then we went to dairy queen for an ice cream. We came home for a little bit then picked up bds. I made spaghetti for supper then we relaxed for the evening.

Work was busy today and the day went by fast. I have to stop at the library when I pick the kids up. I had a book on hold that came in. I'm making steak, baked potato, salad and garlic bread for supper. Not much going on for this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounded nice. I knew you would have a good time scrapping. How exciting to be going on vacation next week. That is just awful that dd's crown fell off again. I hope they will fix it once and for all this time. You are right bds was a little jealous that the kids got off early yesterday. But as you said that's the way it is when they go to different schools. That's funny, we are both having steak tonight. Great minds think alike!

Have a nice evening.
Unread 04-13-2011, 10:02 AM

Good morning ladies,

It has been a little hectic here this morning. Seems to have quieted down for now. My next task is payroll. My boss will be traveling to Boston next month so I started the paperwork for her conference. I'm waiting to hear back from the organization as they are covering the expenses.

Today dd's school is having a talent show. It starts at 7pm. she is going and asked if I wanted to go, but I said that I would pass. It is in the gym on the bleachers. I have a hard time sitting on those for long periods of time since my back surgery. So I will take her and pick her up. She is meeting one of her friends there. I have the whites that are ready to fold and put away and need to stop at the market.

Hyper - yes, great minds think alike. How was your steak dinner? Ours was good. Your subway lunch and dairy queen sounded so good. So we went back to the dentist yesterday, and the reason the crown keeps coming out is becasue her wisdom tooth on that side is pushing it out. So her 2 bottom wisdom teeth need to come out. I will get a call back once the orthodontist sees her xrays. We got out too late to go to the gym and do the aerobics class. So we went home and took the dogs for a walk. enjoy your day off.

Have a good day!
Unread 04-13-2011, 10:32 AM

Hi ladies,

This morning dh put his vehicle in the shop to have new tires put on. I followed him there after I dropped the kids to school and then he dropped me back at home and took my van to work. I'm working on my laundry and just relaxing today. DH will pick the kids up from school then he is taking lds for a haircut. We don't have any plans for this evening. I'm going to make tacos for supper.

Scrapper our steak dinner was good. Oh boy, poor dd. Well hopefully once she gets her wisdom teeth out and then the crown she will be set for awhile. I hope dd has fun at the talent show tonight. I don't blame you for passing. Those bleachers are really uncomfortable anyway, coupled with back surgery is not a good combination.

Have a good evening.
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:50 AM

Good morning ladies,

I've been busy this morning. I had 3 groups of people to enter into our online visitor system. These people are coming for meetings and training. They have to be registered in the system ahead of time so when they check in the process is much quicker for them. I've been going through my work to make sure all priorities are taken care of.

Today I'm leaving at 1:00pm to take dd to the doctor. She has been complaining about her throat...saying that it hurts to swallow and that she feels congested. I want to make sure she has no infection and if so she can start on meds. I don't want her to be sick when we are on vacation.

Dd really enjoyed the talent show. She said it was good and funny too. she sat with her best friend. After I dropped her off I went to Target to pick up a few things. Then I went to Michaels to pick up some Easter decorations for my mom's gravesite. The last stop was CVS to pick up my prescription. I showered and packed our lunches. Dd called shortly after 9pm that she was ready to be picked up.

We have to pull the luggage out today!! We have nothing going on this evening so will be able to get some things done.

Hyper - very nice that you had a relaxing day at home yesterday. Nice that dh picked the kids up from school. Hope you enjoyed your tacos. I made lemon pepper chicken breasts with mashed potatoes and salad. chicken was good and moist.

Have a good day!
Unread 04-14-2011, 03:02 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was busy. It is cold and rainy today. None of the kids have homework tonight. That is a rare occasion. DD and lds are over at the neighbors playing. I've already packed lunches for tomorrow. I didn't make the tacos last night so I'm making them tonight. I just ended up putting some frozen pizzas in the oven for supper last night because I had to take dh to pick up his car. Not much going on tonight. Just watching some t.v. and relaxing.

Scrapper I'm glad dd had fun at the talent show. You have had a fairly busy week at work. I'm sure it will be nice to be on vacation. I know you already said, but when are you leaving? Hope dd's doctor appt. went well. That would be terrible for her to be sick for vacation. It's good you took her in.

Have a good evening.
Unread 04-15-2011, 10:52 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday!! It sure has been one busy week both at work and home. So glad it is vacation time....I need some relaxation time.

I'm trying to wrap up the rest of my work today. I met with the secretary yesterday. she is the one that will cover my desk while I'm gone.

I'm going to the farmer's market during lunch to buy flowers. On the way home I am stopping at the cemetery to leave my mom flowers and decorate her headstone for Easter.

Dh is off today so he is doing last minute things at home. when he picks dd up after school, they will take our dogs to the vet for boarding. This time we are leaving them at the vet where my sister works. At least they will have someone familiar there.

Dd's doctor appt went well. The doctor said it is a virus and no antibiotics are needed. he just said for her to take motrin, drink plenty of fluids and rest. She will be able to get some rest while on vacation. On the way home from her appt, we stopped at her old elementary school. She had the same teacher for 3rd - 5th grade and we have kept in touch. She was still working in her class so we got to visit her. Her dh was there too...he is a teacher at the same school. We told them about dd's end of the year choir concert next month and they said they will be coming.

Hyper - how nice that the kids had no homework. Those are great evenings. So I'm sure it was a relaxing evening for all. Dd has been working on her English research project. Today by midnight they have to submit online their rough draft of the essay. We are leaving tomorrow morning at 8:00am as it will take 6 to 8 hours to get there. I believe dh is taking his laptop so if I have a chance I will email you if not when we return.

Have a good week.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register