2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 418 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Today work went well. It was a fairly quiet day. It is supposed to be my weekend off. I will be off tomorrow but I am working Sunday. My coworker needed some days off and ask me if I would be will to switch some days with him. He is working for me next weekend. There are a few more days that will be switched. Not much going on this evening. I have to stop at the library when I pick the kids up. I think we will order pizza for supper then just relax for the evening.

Last night was a nice relaxing evening.

Scrapper glad dd's appt went well. Hope she is feeling better soon. How nice that she was able to visit with her elementary teacher and that they will be coming to her concert. You all have a great time on your vacation!! If I don't hear from you I will catch up with you when you get back. I'll be looking forward to hearing about your vacation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2011, 12:20 PM

Hi ladies,

Our weekend was good. Saturday we relaxed most of the day and then we all went out for dinner Saturday evening. I worked on Sunday. DD and DH went for a bike ride when I got home. LDS had a friend over and bds was cleaning his room. I had left him a note to clean it because it was getting out of control. We just relaxed in the evening.

Today I ran to target and got the stuff for the kid's easter baskets. Then I stopped and got groceries on the way home. I am making spaghetti tonight for supper.

Scrapper hope you are all having a good time on your vacation.
Unread 04-21-2011, 03:17 PM

Hi ladies,

This week is going by fast. Wednesday It was raining most of the day. I stayed home and did a little laundry and watched some shows. I am making breakfast for supper tonight then we will go the the Maundy Thursday service at church. The kids are off now until Tuesday. DH is off tomorrow so that will be nice that he'll be home with the kids. I have one more day, then I'll have 3 days off. Tomorrow when I get home from work me and the kids are going shopping to get their Easter outfits. I usually have them by now, but time just got away from me. Saturday we will color easter eggs. On Easter we will go to church then come back and lds and dd will hunt for their easter eggs. Then we are going out for Easter brunch. On Monday I'm taking the kids to see RIO.

Scrapper if I don't talk with you before, have a Happy Easter!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-25-2011, 09:19 AM

Good morning,

We had a good weekend. Friday when I got home from work I took the kids to get easter clothes. We stopped for supper on the way home. Saturday we relaxed in the morning, then we went and ran a few errands. We watched some t.v. in the afternoon. Yesterday we went to church. After church we came home and dd and lds hunted for easter eggs, then we went to easter brunch. It was really yummy. We relaxed for the rest of the day and evening. Today me and the kids are going to target. Our school silent auction is Friday and I'm donating a coffee/tea basket. I have to get a few things for the basket. We will have lunch out. No plans for this evening. I'm making chicken fajitas for supper.

Scrapper I'm looking forward to hearing about your vacation and your easter.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-25-2011, 11:32 AM

Hello ladies,

I'm back from vacation. We had a wonderful, relaxing time. Lake Tahoe is a beautiful place. So much nature surrounds you. The weather was cold and it snowed on several days. One evening it snowed once we got back from our day out and through the night. when we woke up the next day, the ground and cars were covered in a white blanket...very pretty. On one day we went on a tour around the lake. The tour guide was funny and he was really knowledgeable. He stopped at different spots for us to take some pics. On another day we drove to Reno and on another day down to the main part of town. We took lots of pics. Once we offload them off the camera I will send some.

On a sad note...our church had a fire on the 16th. We actually saw the firefighter on the ladder when we were on the freeway leaving for our vacation. Dh got off the freeway and we tried to get to the church to see how bad it was. The streets were blocked so we couldn't see. My goddaughter sent dd and me pics on our phones. We were heartbroken when we saw the pictures. So sad and what the worst part is that it was an act of arson. I cannot understand why someone would do that. it is going to take 2 to 3 years to rebuild the church building. The investigation is still going on.

We got back home late Friday night. We were tired since it is a long drive back home. Saturday we spent the day getting laundry done, marketing and a trip to Target to get ready for Easter. We went to church on Easter. They rented a huge tent that seats 1,000 people and in addition to the community center that is where masses will be held until our church is rebuilt.

We spent Easter at my sister's house. We had a bbq and the kids looked for eggs. We put money in some of the eggs. Dd found a total of $6.50 and then each of my sisters gave her $20 each. So she had close to $50. She sure was excited.

Hyper - Thanks for sending the pictures. I think dd's haircut is great. She looks very cute. How is she liking it? Your vacation pictures looks like everyone had a good time. Were you able to find Easter clothes for the kids? That is really nice that the kids had a couple of days off before and after Easter. Your Easter day sounds like it was very nice. you will have to tell me how you like Reio the movie. we want to see it too. I love the coffee/tea basket idea. That is something that I would like. Enjoy your day off with the kids.

It sure was hard getting up early today to come back to work. We really didn't get up early while we were on vacation. I think it was only one day when we went on the tour and that was because we had to be at the pick up spot at 8am. Dd still has today off so she got to sleep in. she said she was going to relax and get her backpack ready for tomorrow and get her clothes ready as well.

Have a good afternoon/evening.
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:56 AM

Good morning,

I was tired at the end of my work day yesterday. I was busy all day going through the things that were left for me, my email, etc. I also had to make travel arrangements for my boss for a conference she is attending next month.

When I got home, I made dinner before we headed to the gym. We had hamburgers, potatoes and ssteamed veggies. Today we are having pork chops, mashed potatoes and garlic toast.

This evening I have a parent choir meeting at dd's school. It is the last meeting for the school year. We will be talking about the end of the year concert, tryouts for next school year, and new officers for the next school year.

Work has been pretty steady so far today. I think today I will get out for a walk during lunch. Our weather is to be warming up into the 80's. It is quite a change from the weather we were in last week on vacation. I'm dealing with a little congestion which I'm sure is weather related.

Hyper - hope your day is going well and that you all had a nice day yesterday.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-27-2011, 08:42 AM

Good morning,

The kids and I had a nice day on Monday. We went to target and I got all of my things for my coffee/tea basket. Then we went to lunch. After lunch we saw RIO. It was evening by the time we got home.

Last night I made chili for supper. We watched t.v in the evening.

I stopped and got some groceries after I dropped the kids to school this morning. I've got laundry going and I want to get the bathrooms cleaned and the carpets vacuumed. Hopefully I'll have some time left to relax before I pick the kids up from school. I'm making steak, potato, salad and a veggie for supper tonight.

Scrapper firstly I wanted to tell you how sorry I am about the fire at your church. Being that it was arson makes it so much worse. I do wonder what kind of person would burn down a church. To what end? About 6 years ago our best friend's church burned down. It did take about two years to rebuild. I remember them having mass in the school cafeteria.

Your vacation sounds wonderful. I'm sure you all don't see much snow. It sounds like you did alot of fun things. I would love to see some pics.

Your Easters sounds like it was nice as well. I'll bet dd was excited to get that much money. That's nice. My kids each got 20.00 from my mother in law.

Rio was a very cute movie. I know that you all will like it. Very much a cute family movie. I was able to get the kid's easter clothes. I was a little worried because I waited until the last minute, but it worked out well. Everything I got was on sale.

Glad to have you back. Have a good day/evening
Unread 04-27-2011, 12:39 PM

Good morning,

This morning on my way to work, I had to stop at the lab to have my bloodwork done for my doctor's appt next week. Luckily the lab wasn't very busy today so I was out pretty quickly.

Work has been good so far. Steady pace. Not sure where I will be walking to during lunch. There is a card/gift store not far that has their greeting cards at 50% off. I need 2 baby cards, and a Confirmation one. It is supposed to be hot today so I'm glad I can to lunch at 11:30.

Not much going on this evening. I have steak out for today as well. I'll probably make dinner before we go to the gym.

I went to the parent choir meeting last night. It was the last one for this school year. May will be a busy month. They have auditions for next year on May 17-19. Dd wants to try out for the performing choir. The banquet is on the 23rd and the final concert is on the 25th. It will be held outdoors at the school and they will sell bbq hamburger combos.

Hyper - Your day with the kids on MOnday sure sounded like fun. glad to hear that Rio is a cute movie. I'm hoping we can go this weekend. That is the part that I'm having trouble understanding...why someone would burn a church on purpose. You are right, we don't see snow up close unless we go up to the mountains. so it was very pretty. I'm sure my dd will want to go clothes shopping with her money. she does need new shorts. I hope you get some time to relax after you get your cleaning done.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 04-28-2011, 10:56 AM

Good morning ladies,

Today I'm going to lunch with one of my friends. I'm looking forward to catching up with her. We are going to our favorite place and having grilled chicken tacos...yummy.

Dd has picked a song for her choir audition. It is called Halo by Beyonce. So today after work we are going to pick up the sheet music for it. She wants to start practicing with the accompanist. After that we will go to the gym and then home for dinner and relaxing. Not much else going on. We are trying to catch up with our shows we have recorded.

Hyper - hope your day at work is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:36 PM

Hi,

Today was a very busy fast paced day at work. But it did go by fast. Tonight I'm making soup and sandwiches for supper. We are going to church tonight since I will be working this weekend. This would normally be my weekend off but this is the weekend I am working for my co-worker.

Last night we had our steak for supper. Then we watched t.v. for the evening.

Scrapper I hope you had a nice lunch with your friend. you will have a busy last month of choir. That's nice that their last choir of the year will be outdoors. That is a nice song that dd picked for her audition. I'm sure she will do well.

Have a nice evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register