2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 419 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-29-2011, 12:08 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

So glad it's Friday. It has been a busy week back at work. My boss took a vacation day to go to a conference. I thought it was going to be a quiet day so that I could get some things done. My boss called me with 4 things to handle then she emailed me some other things as well. i think I'm done with them now.

I'm walking over to the farmer's market during lunch. I'm buying flowers today. They have bouquets for $5 and $8 and they are a good size.

when I got home yesterday I made dinner while dd worked on her chemistry homework. We then went to pick up her music. On the way home we stopped off at the market for some things we needed for dinner. I made beef tacos. We took the dogs on a walk before dinner. The weather was very pleasant.

Not much going on this evening. Dd is staying after school to watch the girl's softball game. She has several friends that are on the team. So I will go home after work and wait for her call.

Tomorrow dd has her tutoring and then late afternoon we are going to dinner for niece's bday on dh's side. She is turning 33. It is an early dinner, so I told dd maybe we can go to the movies after. Those are the only set plans we have. We will see what else comes up. I need to get to laundry, marketing and get my car washed. It is so dirty.

Hyper - hope your work day is going well. Enjoy your afternoon/evening. Awww...too bad you have to work this weekend. How has your weather been lately? Enjoy your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-29-2011, 01:42 PM

Hi,

Last night we went to church. We watched some t.v. when we got home.

Tonight dh and I are going to our school's silent auction. It's a 50's theme this year. I'm anxious to see all of the items up for bid. I will put some frozen pizzas in the oven for the kid's before we leave. They are serving burger baskets and root beer floats at the auction. Since I'm working this weekend we don't have any other specific plans I supposed we'll play it by ear. I have to be in at 6 am both Sat. and Sun.

Scrapper it's sounds like you have a fun and relaxing weekend planned. We have been having rain all week. I think next week should be better. The rain will end tomorrow and we should have some decent temps.

Have a great weekend. Talk with you next week.
Unread 05-02-2011, 12:17 PM

Good morning,

It has been a little hectic this morning. I have several things to get done today.

I received a beautiful flower arrangement from my boss and one of the directors for Administrative Professionals day. It has pink tulips, lavendar sweet pea, and white hydragenas.

I'm going out for a walk during lunch. I'm going to the Walgreen's to get some Mother's Day cards for my sisters and a couple of my friends.

After work on the way to the gym, we are stopping at the market. We are having our asian chicken salad tonight. So we need the ingredients plus some other groceries.

Our weekend was nice and rather relaxing. Friday evening after I picked dd up from the softball game we ran a few errands and picked up dinner. We had chinese. We watched TV the rest of the evening. Saturday I went to the gym in the morning and got my car washed. It was so dirty. In the late afternoon we went out to dinner for my niece's bday. It was out by the water and it was very pretty out there. We were going to go to the movies, but the show times were late. So instead dd and I went to Target and then we picked up frozen yogurt for all of us. It was a nice treat.

Yesterday we went to church. After lunch we went to the cemetery and then met my sisters and dad for dinner. We talked about plans for Mother's Day. None of us want to cook so we are going to order sandwiches & chicken.

Hyper - how was the silent auction? Sounds like a fun theme...even the food. You had to be at work early over the weekend...I'm sure you were tired. How was the rest of your weekend.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-02-2011, 01:40 PM

Hi ladies,

The silent auction on Friday was alot of fun. It was so fun to see everyone dressed in 50's attire. The food was good. They had rootbeer floats as well. We left a little early since I had to be at work the next morning. The rest of our weekend was uneventful. Saturday the kids played outside for awhile and I made spaghetti for supper. Sunday I worked short with another girl who isn't familiar with our unit. It was a very busy hectic day. I was tired when I got home. The kids played outside for awhile again. We ordered pizza for supper.

As part of the switch I did with my coworker, I worked for him today and he is working for me tomorrow. That will be nice to have Tues. and Wed. off. I'm making sweet and sour chicken for supper.

Scrapper your flowers sound beautiful. How nice! Your weekend sounded very nice. A little fun mixed in with relaxation. Good idea not cooking for Mother's Day. Ordering sandwiches and chicken sounds perfect.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 05-03-2011, 09:01 AM

Good morning

It's nice to finally have a day off. Well two in fact. After I dropped the kids at school, I stopped and got groceries. I have a load of laundry in. I'm not doing much today. I'm just going to relax. I'm going to catch up on a couple of shows I have taped. DH has a business dinner tonight, so I'm not sure what I'll make for me and the kids. I think something quick and simple. No plans for this evening.

Scrapper hope your day at work is going well.
Unread 05-03-2011, 10:09 AM

Good morning,

So far things have been fairly quiet so I can get some things done. I brought some of my mail from home to go through. Since I am here early, I took a few minutes to go through it.

Today I have a doctor appt...with the podiatrist. It should be a quick appt. Follow up from my last visit which was about 3 months ago.

I'll make dinner when I get home. We are having steaks today with potatoes and veggies. Then it is off to the gym. Stopping off at the market to order the food for Mother's Day.

I want to make a scrapbook page and then frame it for both of my sisters for Mother's Day. I need to look for pictures of their daughters and do like a collage. I really need to get them started. I can work on them Friday evening and Saturday as well.

Yesterday dd brought home the invitation for the choir banquet. It will be on May 23rd. I need to give her the money for our tickets. We went last year and had a good time.

Hyper - how nice that you have 2 days off. I'm sure you needed them after working 2 weekends in a row. I like your plans for today...relaxing and catching up on your shows...that is my kind of day...LOL. You know we have to take advantage of the times that we can relax. glad you had a good time at the silent auction. How fun to see everyone dressed in 50's attire.

Enjoy your day!
Unread 05-04-2011, 10:03 AM

Good morning,

So far things have been not so hectic. I have a variety of things to get done. I had a message that my computer will be delivered on Friday. so I need to finish cleaning up and saving my files.

My doctor appt with the podiatrist went well. I had to wait quiet awhile as he was busy. He said my nails look good & are healing with the medication I apply. He cut my nails and smoothed out the bottom of my feet...almost felt like a pedicure. I return in 3 months.

I made dinner when I got home. Then dd and I went to the gym and stopped at the market on the way home. I ordered the food for Mother's Day so we are set.

This evening dd has choir practice at church. She will be singing with the youth choir for the Confirmation ceremonies on Saturday. We are having lemon pepper chicken with rice. I baked the chicken when I got up this morning. I had dd take it out when it was done.

Hyper - hope you enjoyed your relaxing day yesterday. Enjoy your 2nd day off today. Are you off this weekend?

Have a good day.
Unread 05-04-2011, 11:50 AM

Hi ladies,

I did enjoy my day yesterday. I caught up on a few shows, I did some reading and I even took a little nap. DH's business dinner was cancelled last night so I made tacos for supper. The kids played outside for a little while after supper then we all watched some tv.

Today I am doing laundry and did some cleaning this morning. DD had been wanting a jewelry box, so I decided to run up to the thrift store and see if they had any. I got lucky. They had a really pretty one. She will be happy when she gets home from school. On the way back home I stopped and got myself a subway sandwich. I have a roast and potatoes in the crockpot for supper. Not much going on for this evening.

Scrapper glad your appt went well. It did sort of sound like a mini pedicure! That is a nice gift you are making for your sisters. I'm sure your a pro at scrapping and will have no problem getting them done on time. This is my weekend to work. However as the last part of our switch I will only be working Sunday and will have Saturday off. I will be glad that after that I will be back to my regular schedule.

Have a good day and evening
Unread 05-05-2011, 01:26 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night we didn't do much. The kids played outside for awhile after supper then we watched t.v.
DD really like her jewelry box. She was surprised.

Today went by fast. We are going to church tonight. We are going to have a light supper. Sandwiches. Then we'll probably watch some t.v. when we get home from church.

Scrapper hope you are having a good day at work.
Unread 05-06-2011, 08:53 AM

Good morning and Happy Friday,

It has been a busy week for dd and I so we are glad it is Friday. Last night we didn't have anything going on. So we did our gym workout, stopped at Target and picked up dinner.

My new computer arrives today between 10am and 4pm. I'm hoping it is earlier rather than later. They set it all up so that is good. I have a couple of things to get done and get it saved before this computer is disconnected.

Dd has a tutoring session at 5:30 today. After I pick her up we are going to Kohls and Penneys. We are looking for a mother's day gift for her godmother. I also saw a couple of blouses for myself at Penneys so will check those out. Once back home we will have dinner and I will start the scrapbook pages for my sisters. I have the pictures I want to use so I am ready to start.

Tomorrow dd is singing with the youth choir from church for the Confirmations. there are 2 ceremonies...a morning and afternoon. I will go to the afternoon one. Then we will go to the cemetery to leave my mom her flowers. On Mother's Day it is so busy there....even traffic jams. We are hoping to make it to the movies in the evening.

For Mother's Day we are heading to my dad & sister's place. The food is ordered and I'll pick it up around 2pm. It will be just a leisure afternoon.

I had my appt with my primary doctor yesterday and he is pleased with all my lab work. He said "I should have you talk to the rest of my patients." i thought was funny. I go back in 3 months.

Hyper - your 2 days off sounded very nice. I"m sure you will be glad to get back to your regular schedule. you were lucky to find the jewelry box for dd. Glad that she liked it. Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!! Enjoy your weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register