2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 420 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Last night we went to church then came home and watched a little t.v.

Today after I pick the kids up from school we are going to run to target to get a birthday gift for lds classmate's birthday party. We might stop and have dinner on the way home depending on how long it takes us.

Tomorrow lds is going to the birthday party at 1:00. Other than that no definite plans, we'll play it by ear.

I have to work Sunday then I'm not sure what we'll do. Lds and dd both made me a mother's day gift at school and are very excited to give it to me on Sunday. I always love the handmade gifts even better than store bought.

Scrapper I hope your computer came early. That will be nice to have a new computer. Glad your appt. went well. You have a busy weekend planned. Have a happy mother's day. Talk with you next week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-09-2011, 09:15 AM

Good Morning,

Our weekend was good. Friday after I picked the kids up from school we ran and got the birthday gift for lds' friend. We ordered pizza for supper. DD spent the night at her friends house next door. Saturday we slept in. I took lds to his birthday party. DD was still at her friends and wanted to stay when it was time to pick up lds and bds was busy doing things. So dh and I picked him up then we went to target and got a few things and stopped for a late lunch/early dinner on the way home. When we got home dh raised lds's training wheels on his bike. He still had training wheels and was ready to start learning to ride without them. He practiced riding with them raised for awhile and dh was out with him. DD came home then we relaxed for the rest of the evening

Sunday I had to work. When I got home the kids gave me their homemade gifts. They were very nice and very special to me. They also surprised me, they put all of their money together and took me out for dinner. They only had enough money to take me to McDonalds which I though was cute and I really enjoyed it mostly because they thought of it on their own. They let dh come along too, but he had to pay for his own meal. Sunday evening lds told dh he wanted him to take his training wheels off his bike. I went outside with them. I thought that dh would have to work with him and that it would be a few days before he learned to ride without them. Boy was I wrong. He got on his bike and took off. He didn't even need any help. So now he is so excited and proud to be able to ride without training wheels. I'm proud of him too. He can't wait to show his friends. He was the last one out of all of his friends to have training wheels.

Today we are having thunderstorms. After I dropped the kids off at school I stopped and got groceries. I do have one load of laundry in, but other than that I'm going to just relax today. I have several options to make for supper but haven't decided what it will be yet.

Scrapper I hope you had a nice weekend and Mother's day.
Unread 05-09-2011, 11:19 AM

Good morning,

The weather sure cooled off this weekend. Today is cloudy and 60s. It feels cold in he office. I haven't taken my sweater off since I got here.

During lunch I'm going to walk to Walgreens. I have a couple items I need. This way I don't have to do this after work. Dd has an orthodontist appt at 5pm today. This is her last retainer check and done with orthodontics. I've already scheduled an appt for both of us at the new dentist office - that is on June 2nd.

Our weekend was very nice. Friday evening we ran a few errands. I bought 3 blouses and dd found a pair of pjs. We picked up dinner and headed home. I worked on my sisters scrapbook frames. Saturday morning dd was up early. She had to be at church at 8:30 for the Confirmation ceremonies. She sent me a text shortly after 11 that the 1st ceremony was over and that they were having lunch. I went to the afternoon ceremony and it was beautiful. The choir sounded great and dd said she enjoyed herself. We headed to the cemetery after that. I finished the 2nd scrapbook frame Saturday evening.

Mother's Day was very nice and relaxing. Dd made me a scrapbook page of different pictures of me alone and with her, dh, and my dad & sisters. They also gave me some flowers and gift cards. Dinner at my dad & sister's was very nice. We had a good time. My sisters loved their scrapbook frames.

Last night dd had to submit her research paper online by midnight. tomorrow the paper copy is due to her English teacher. She is so relieved that is done now.

Hyper - your weekend sounded so nice. How exciting for lds to learn to ride his bike without training wheels. He sure learned quickly. I think the homemade gifts mean much more to us. What a sweet surprise that the kids put their money together and took you to eat. Very cute idea that it was at McDonalds. I love that they told dh he could go but he had to pay for his meal...LOL. Enjoy your relaxing day off. My computer arrived late Friday afternoon. I have both the new and old one on my desk until the files get transferred to the new computer. It should be in the next couple of days. I can't wait because it is somewhat cramped on my desk.

Have a great day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-10-2011, 01:29 PM

Hi ladies,

I did have a relaxing day yesterday. I caught up on some shows I had taped. I ended up making beef stroganoff for supper last night. None of the kids had homework, which is rare, but nice. They played outside for a short time after supper.

Today it is 84 degrees here and very humid. We are supposed to have thunderstorms this evening. I am making breakfast for supper tonight.

Scrapper your mother's day sounds very nice. That is nice gifts that you got. I'll bet it is crowded with both computers on your desk. It will be nice to have the old one gone. How nice that dd will be done with orthodonics. I hope you like your new dentist.

Have a nice evening
Unread 05-10-2011, 01:43 PM

Hello ladies,

I've had a very busy day with work. My boss is presenting at the board meeting today. So she had some packets that needed to be put together. So I spent most of the morning making copies and assembling the packets.

Now I"m going to heat my lunch up. Then I can catch up on my work.

Dd's orthodontic appt went well. She just has to wear her retainers at night time. He is also recommending that her wisdom teeth need to come out. So once we see the new dentist we will have to schedule that appt.

When we got home from the gym yesterday, we opened the sliding door to let the dogs in. Only one of them came in. So I left the door open and was going to start dinner. I noticed that we had 2 messages. The first one started off saying..."Hi I have your little dog. We picked him up down the street." So we called her and she told me that she found him walking towards the main street. She said that the side gate was open. It is hard to see the gate when you pull out of the garage. The tags on our dogs have our address and phone number. So she brought him back. We thanked her for picking him up. she said they have 2 little dogs too and picked him up because she didn't want him to get hit.

NOt much going on this evening. I"m making pork chops for dinner with some rice and veggies.

Hyper - that is nice that you were able to catch up on some of your recorded shows. Nice to have a homework-free evening. We had breakfast for dinner last night. it was really good. Today they are going to transfer the files to my new computer. I will be nice to have my space back.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-11-2011, 10:09 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday after school the kids swam at our neighbors. It was actually that warm. While they were out I decided to get my cleaning done and I got 2 loads of laundry done. Our breakfast for dinner was good.

Today I have 2 more loads of laundry left. I'm glad I did my chores yesterday, so I could have the day free. I talked to a friend of mine for two hours on the phone this morning! I'm not normally a phone person. But we haven't talked in awhile and we got to catching up and before you know it, it was two hours later. I'll eat lunch here soon. I have one more show I have recorded that I'll watch. I have bbq pulled pork in the crockpot for supper tonight.

Scrapper I'm glad dd's appt went well. How nice that a good person found your doggie and called you. It's nice to know their are good people in the world. I'm sure it will be nice to have your space back.

Have a great day/evening
Unread 05-11-2011, 10:14 AM

Good morning ladies,

This morning when I got to work I went straight to the cafeteria to buy some coffee. It was so good. I have a variety of things to get done today.

Today I will get out to walk during lunch. Yesterday I didn't get out because I was really busy with getting packets ready for my boss.

Dd told me that she is staying after school today to watch the girls softball game. It is their last home game. That will give me some time to get dinner ready, finish up some laundry and just relax until she calls me. The game normally ends around 5:30.

Not much else going on this evening. I noticed that we have our luggage out still. I need to put that away in the shed. I also have my cousin's baby shower gift to wrap and mail it out. We will be in San Diego the weekend of her shower. She is having a girl and already has a little boy. So she will have her pair.

Hyper - hope you enjoy your day off today. Hope you didn't get the thunderstorms yesterday.
Unread 05-12-2011, 12:20 PM

Good morning ladies,

Shorlty I will be heading out for my walk. I am going to the post office to mail my cousin's baby shower gift. Her shower is next weekend, but we will be out of town.

Yesterday dd stayed after school for the girls softball game. She called me shortly before 6pm that the game was over. So the dogs and I went to pick her up. Before picking her up I got some things done around the house and watched some TV. Once back home, I finished getting dinner ready. Then we relaxed the rest of the evening.

This evening heading to the gym and stopping off either at Target or the market to pick up some groceries we need. Other than that planning on a relaxing evening.

Work today isn't too bad...somewhat busy...a good pace. Today dd was going to audition for a solo part in one of the songs they are singing for their final concert. she wasn't sure if she was going to audition. I told her to go for it and if she didn't get the part that at least she tried. I will be curious to find out what happened.

Hyper - wow...that was nice that the weather was nice enough that the kids got to go swimming. Does your neighbor have a built in pool? Well that was good that you got to catch up with your friend on the phone. I can see how quickly the time goes when you are catching up. Hope your work day is going well.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-12-2011, 01:37 PM

Hi ladies,

Today I got to go out for lunch. Every month a supervisor takes all of the employees who have a birthday that month out for lunch. This is my birthday month. It really was nice getting out. I wish we got a lunch break everyday.

Yesterday I got my laundry done and watched my show I had recorded. The kids played outside for a little while before dinner. After supper dd and lds watched a movie together.

Tonight I am making spaghetti. Not much else going on.

Scrapper good luck to dd! You are right, if she doesn't make it at least she tried. If she wouldn't have tried she might wonder what would have happened it she tried out. Our friends have an above ground pool. Their aren't very many built in pools in our area.

Have a nice afternoon/evening
Unread 05-13-2011, 10:30 AM

Good morning,

Happy Friday!! Sure glad it is Friday...I'm tired. It was hard getting up this morning.

My boss sure has a busy day filled with meetings. At least she is going out for lunch. I have various things to tackle today.

Dd said that she tried out for more than 1 song yesterday and felt pretty good. She said some of her friends told her that she sounded great. she should know by next week if she got any of the parts.

This evening we are going to Target and then the mall for some shopping. Dd has money from Easter and I will use some of my gift cards from Mother's day. it will be a relaxing evening when we get home.

Tomorrow I have a haircut appt. I will leave directly to the salon from the gym. In the evening we are going out to dinner for my brother in law's bday. We are going to a steak place...yummy. Sunday we will go to church and late afternoon meet with my sisters and dad.

It is supposed to be a very cool weekend. They are talking about showers for Sunday. This week has been great walking weather...nice and mild.

I mailed my cousin's baby shower gift yesterday. She posted on facebook that the baby may arrive earlier than expected. That is what the doctor told her on Monday after an ultrasound. I think her due date was early June...maybe her date was off.

Hyper - that was nice that you got to go out for lunch yesterday. It would be nice if you had a daily lunch break. By my lunch time at 11:30, I am ready to get outside. Especially since I start at 7am. What day is your birthday? Is this your weekend off?

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register