2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 421 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-13-2011, 01:37 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi,

I am glad it's Friday. Tonight dd has her last girl pioneer meeting and they will be receiving awards. Parents are invited so I will be going. After that we will just relax for the evening.

We don't have any specific plans for the weekend. We will play it by ear.

Scrapper hope your busy day goes by fast. I will keep my fingers crossed for dd! It sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. The steak house does sound yummy. I hope you and dd find some good things while your shopping. My birthday is the 22nd. I am off this weekend. I sure am glad. It is supposed to be cool here this weekend as well. Maybe a little light showers.

Have a great weekend. Talk with you next week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-16-2011, 11:37 AM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy morning so far. My boss will be gone the rest of this week. So she is tyring to get things done before she leaves. She is going to a conference in Boston. I gave her all her travel info first thing this morning. She gets back on Thursday night and is taking a vacation day on Friday.

I'm getting payroll done so that she can approve it before the end of the day. It is due on Friday but she won't be here.

I'm going to get out and walk during lunch. I'm going to stop off at the library to return the books dd was using for her English project paper. Then I will see where else I walk to.

Dd has a busy week at school. Today they started the STAR testing. So their schedule is different every day. However, they will be getting out early each day by about an hour. On Friday they have a minimum day. She also has choir tryout starting tomorrow.

I'm making hamburgers and fries for dinner. I've been baking the fries and they come out very good. We will go to the gym. I didn't finish laundry over the weekend, so I will continue this evening.

Our weekend was nice and pretty low key. Friday evening we went to Target and stopped at the mall. Dd was looking for a particular sports bra but they didn't have it. I guess we were both pretty tired and decided to head home. Saturday I went for my haircut and did marketing on the way back home. I did some cleaning before we headed to dinner for my brother in law's bday. the food was good and it was nice catching up with the family. yesterday we went to church, the cemetery and then went to meet my sisters and dad. We picked up dinner and ate at my dad's.

Hyper - hope you had a nice weekend off. How was dd's last pioneer meeting. We got some showers yesterday morning. they say we may get more rain tonight into tomorrow. It is cloudy so we will see.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-16-2011, 02:57 PM

Hi,

Our weekend was nice and relaxing. DD's last pioneer meeting was nice. We had subway sandwiches and ice cream. After the meeting we went home and we all watched some t.v. Saturday the kids played outside most of the day. DH and I watched some t.v. and relaxed. Sunday we went to church. I did some cleaning and got my laundry done. We went out for dinner Sunday evening. Today I stopped and picked up a few items for supper after I dropped the kids to school. I straightened up a little and then watched some shows I had taped. I was getting ready to make myself some lunch and dh walked in. He decided to take a half day of pto. We ate lunch together then he went out to mow the lawn. I'm making bbq chicken, corn of the cob and potatoes for supper. The kids are playing outside. Not much going on for this evening.

Scrapper dd does have a busy week. When is her last day of school. Ours is June 8th. The kids are counting the days. Your weekend sounds nice. A mix of fun and relaxing. I bake my fries as well. I like them better that way.

Have a nice afternoon/evening
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-17-2011, 09:03 AM

Good morning,

It is a rainy day today. They say it is supposed to stay around through the day and evening. I'm so glad I walked to the library yesterday. today I may be walking indoors in the parking garage.

Well my boss is off now headed to Boston for the conference she is attending. She won't be back until Monday. I have plenty of work that she left me. I'm hoping that the phones won't be too heavy so I can tackle my work.

Today is audition day for choir. I wished dd good luck before I left home this morning. I didn't want to make her nervous or stress her out. So I told her to just have fun with her performance. We will know by evening if she made it for call backs tomorrow. She told me she may stay after her audition to watch the softball game. She said she would call to let me know what her plans are.

I am making chicken tostadas tonight. I boiled the chicken last night so when I get home I just need to shred it and get the rest of the things ready.

Hyper - your weekend was nice & relaxing. I love those types of weekends. that was nice that you went out to dinner on Sunday evening...no cooking...yeah!!! That was a nice surprise of dh taking a half day off. Last night's dinner sounded delicious. dd's last day of school is June 16th. then she has a 3-day weekend and summer school starts on the 20th. She is taking Civics & Econ to get ahead for her senior year. She will have about a 1 month break after summer school is over. Your kids last day of school is my birthday. I'm taking a vacation day on my birthday. I agree that baked fries taste so much better.

Have a great day.
Unread 05-17-2011, 01:36 PM

Hi,

Work went by fast today. On Thursday I'm going to an conference for working with developmentally disabled adults. Eight peoples names from work were drawn and mine was one of them. It is in St. Paul. We will leave at 7 am and return at 6 pm. I do get paid for those hours and it also counts for my inservice hours. We have to have a certain amount of inservice hours every year. I've been told there different topics being spoken about throughout the day at different time slots. We also have breakfast and lunch provided for us. It sounds very informative and I'm looking forward to it.

Not much going on for this evening. I'm not sure what I'm having for supper yet.

Scrapper good luck to dd! I'll keep my fingers crossed. BDS will also be going to summer school for english. His starts two weeks after the last day of school and ends the end of July so he will also have about a month of summer break before school begins. That is a great idea to take a vacation day on your birthday.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 05-18-2011, 10:25 AM

Good morning,

Well it rained this morning again. So the drive in was a rainy one. It is still very dark out. They said it should clear out by the afternoon.

Dd said that she felt good about her audition. I picked her up after she was done and we gave one of her friends a ride home. We went back to the school before we went to the gym to see if the choir teacher had posted the list of call backs yet. She had not. So we went back to the school after our workout and the list was posted...dd made it through the first round. She was happy. Today is part 2 which includes choreography & singing at the same time. We will know by the evening if she made it into the performing choir. She said she would be fine if she didn't make it. We will see what happens.

I finished the mailings that my boss left me. There were 3 of them so they will go out with the mail this morning. Now I can move on to some of my other work.

Hyper - the conference you are going to sounds very interesting & informative. It is nice that different topics are available for you to select from. This will be a nice break from your daily work routine. That is good that it counts towards your inservice hours. How many hours do you need to have per year? Enjoy your day off.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-18-2011, 01:26 PM

Hi,

Today I got my laundry done. Lds and dd are having their end of the year school play on Friday. It is a fishing theme and they are supposed to dress some kind of fishing attire. So I went up to the thrift store to see if they had any kid's fishing style hats. I got lucky, I found one for each of them. They will just wear cut off jean shorts and they both have a button down shirt that will look appropriate. While I was there I checked out their new section of jewelry. They buy jewelry from Kohls and sell it half price. I bought a necklace and earrings set to wear to the conference tomorrow. I came back and watched a couple of shows I had taped. DH is going on a business dinner this evening so the kids and I will just have something simple for supper. We have been having a stretch of nice weather. I'm sure the kids will want to go outside to play. Not much else going on for this evening.

Scrapper congrats to dd and good luck for the 2nd round! I hope that your rain ended. Yes, tomorrow will be a nice break from my normal daily routine. I have to admit, I'm not sure how many inservice hours exactly we need. We have several inservices held at work throughout the year that I always attend and I've always made the required number of hours. I suppose I should find out how many that is.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 05-19-2011, 10:01 AM

Good morning ladies,

I will be really busy with work today. My boss sent a couple of emails last night with some things for me to do. I printed the sets of instructions as it is 2 sets of letters going to different schools.

I'll start with some wonderful news...dd made it through the callbacks. She will be in the production choir known as PC for her senior year. She was so excited when she saw her name on the list. i was in the car and she turned to me and gave me a thumbs up. We are so proud of her because she worked hard this year in choir to be able to show that she was ready to move up.

We got home about 5:30 and got ready to go to the gym. We picked up dinner on the way home. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today is the last day of testing for dd. She is happy about that. It sure has been a busy week for her. Tomorrow they have a minimum day.

This evening there is a meeting at church in the community center. I want to go because they are going to be talking about fundraising and what we could do to rebuild our church. We also need to pack our overnight bags as we leave for San Diego tomorrow after dd gets out of school. We are going for her friend's Confirmation. Her friend asked dd to be her sponsor. We will come back early evening on Saturday. It is going to be a quick trip.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice day off yesterday. Hope you are enjoying your conference today. That is great that you found hats for the kids play. sounds like their outfits will be just perfect. Take some pics of them. Speaking of pictures I have some pictures I will forward from our trip and Mother's Day. That is very cool that the thrift store sells the Kohls jewelry at half price. I like Kohls jewelry as does dd.

Have a great day. I have to get started on these letters.
Unread 05-19-2011, 06:15 PM

Hi,

yesterday afternoon dh called me and told me I was invited to his business dinner. We went to a place very close to our house. It was very good food.

The conference today was very informative and alot of fun. We met at work this morning and I was pleasantly surprised to see that 2 of my co workers who work in my unit were going as well. That was nice. We stayed together the whole day. In addition to learning alot of information the conference was focused on appreciation to us for what we do. That was really nice. We had a good lunch and we had a very delicious chocolate cake for dessert. I just got home at 6:45. We were going to go to church tonight since this is my weekend to work, but although it was enjoyable, it was a long day and I'm tired and felt that I needed to just relax a little.

Scrapper Congratulations to dd! That is wonderful news. I'm proud of her! I'm sure she will be happy to have a minimum day tomorrow after her busy week. I hope your day wasn't too busy. I will take some pics of the kids at the school play. I would love to see your pics as well. I received the birthday card you sent me. Thank you so much! That was a nice surprise. You are a good friend! How far is San Diego from where you live? I'm thinking not too far since it will be a quick trip.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 05-20-2011, 12:30 PM

Happy Friday ladies!

It sure has been a busy week for us. I will be leaving work at 11:30...very soon. Dh took the day off. When I get home, I will take the dogs to the vet for boarding and we will pick them up sunday morning. Dh will pick dd up from school...she gets out at 12:30 today. Once we are all back home, we will laod the car and be on our way.

I'm looking forward to seeing dd's friend & her family. We are spending the night with my cousins. Looking forward to seeing them since it has been awhile since seeing them.

Yesterday I was very busy. I didn't even get to take a lunch break. This morning I got all that needed to get done and the rest can wait until Monday. My boss comes back on Monday so I know I will be busy.

Hyper - glad you had a good time at the conference. that was a nice surprsie that your co-workers got to go too. I think it is awesome that the work you do was recognized by the people putting on the conference. Wow you received the birthday card so fast. I wanted to make sure it got there by your birthday. I'll send some pics over the weekend. San Diego is about a 2 hour drive from home so it isn't bad.

Have a good weekend!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register