2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 422 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good Morning,

We had a good weekend. We went and watched the kids school play on Friday evening. It was very cute. Saturday when I got home from work we relaxed for awhile. We had hot dogs and chips for supper then relaxed for evening.

Yesterday when I got home the kids surprised me and cleaned the house for my birthday. That was a wonderful surprise. We went to Olive Garden for my birthday dinner. It was very yummy. I have leftovers that I'm going to eat for lunch today. DH and the kids gave me an emerald necklace, which is my birthstone and a really nice coffee maker that I had been wanting. I'm a big coffee drinker. It was a nice birthday. By the time we got home from dinner, the kids took their showers and it was time for them to go to bed. DH and I watched a little tv.

Today I'm doing laundry. I stopped and got some groceries after I dropped the kids at school. I have boneless short ribs in the crockpot for supper.

Scrapper hope you had a good time on your trip. I look forward to hearing from you. I have a picture of dd and lds in their play outfits that I will send you when I download them. I took alot of pictures at the play but unfortunately they didn't turn out. The lights were off and I guess I didn't have the camera set right. they all turned out really dark. I was disappointed. We just got a new camera and I hadn't had a chance to read about the settings.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-23-2011, 12:09 PM

Good morning,

My boss is back today. I have plenty of work to keep me busy today. Today I will get out for a walk during lunch...not sure where I will go but it is good to get out.

This evening we have dd's choir banquet. it is from 6 to 9pm. I'm looking forward to it. It was very nice last year. Before we leave to go to the banquet dd and I are going to a party store to look for a feather boa. She needs it as a prop for one of the songs they will singing at their last concert on Wednesday.

Our trip was very nice...just too fast. The Confirmation ceremony was very nice. There were 38 teens being confirmed. Dd's friend was very happy to see her...she kept hugging her. They will be coming the first weekend of June so they will get to spend some time together.

We were supposed to stay with my cousins, but they ended up getting a room for us at one of the hotels one of my cousins works at. It was great because it is on the beach. On Saturday we slept in and then got up and went for breakfast. We came back and check out was at noon. After checking out we went to the beach for awhile. It was fun watching all the people...surfers, scuba divers, etc. Dd said she wants to go back to stay there for a couple of days in the summer.

Before heading home we went to visit my cousins for awhile. it was so nice seeing them and catching up. We left their house around 2pm and stopped for lunch on the way home. I think we got home around 5:30. We ended up going to the movies and saw Rio. it was a very cute movie. We enjoyed it and the music. Dd wanted to see Soul Surfer but it wasn't showing.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. The kids play sounds like it was good. Too bad the pics of the kids play came out dark. I can't get very good shots of dd's choir performances because of people's heads, etc. Your birthday sounds like it was a good day. Oh what a sweet surprise that the kids cleaned the house for your bday. What a perfect gift. You got some nice gifts for your bday...the necklace sounds lovely and getting the coffee maker you wanted...awesome!!! I'm glad you had a nice birthday.

Enjoy your day off!
Unread 05-24-2011, 12:07 PM

Hello ladies,

It has been rather busy so far today. It sure has made the morning go by quickly. I want to get out for a walk during lunch.

We went to dd's choir banquet last night. It was very nice and a great turnout. The dinner was buffet style and it was good. all of the kids received certificates for participation in choir. Others received awards like most improved, etc. On the way home dd and I stopped at Target to look for the feather boa dd needs for the concert tomorrow. No luck. So today I am leaving work an hour early to go check a couple of party stores. she said they can wear pearls as well...we have some so that is good.

Today dd has mandatory choir practice after school. They will run through the whole program. She will be done at 4:30. I am making beef tacos for dinner and will get it all ready before we head to the gym. Once back home plan to relax after dinner.

It is pretty cloudy out...looks like the week is going to be cool.

Hyper - hope your work day is going well.

Have a good afternoon/evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-24-2011, 01:43 PM

Hi,

Today work went by pretty fast. It was one of our clients in my unit's birthday. He is 94 today. He is one of our more independent residents. His mother taught him to take care of himself when he was a young man which I think is awesome. He never wants to go out, but today my coworker asked if he would like to go out for his birthday and he decided he would like to go to dairy queen.

I'm making tacos for supper tonight. Not much else going on for this evening.

Scrapper your trip to San Diego sounds like it was nice. How nice to have a hotel on the beach! Glad you had a nice time at dd's banquet. I hope you have luck finding a boa, but if you don't that's good that you do have pearls she can wear. I'm glad you liked RIO. I though it was a very cute movie.

Have a nice afternoon/evening.
Unread 05-25-2011, 10:02 AM

Good morning,

I have plenty of work to get done today. It has been busy lately. It usually gets this way towards the end of the school year.

I found a boa for dd. I went to one of the larger party stores and they had quite a variety. I bought her the pink one because it stood out amongst the other colors and pink is her favorite color. It will look nice with her tshirt...it is navy with turquoise writing.

Tonight is very casual dress for the students. They have to wear jeans with their choir tshirts. Each choir group has a different tshirt. Iam looking forward to the concert. hard to believe it is their last concert of the school year. They will also be selling hamburger combos. Should be a fun night. Another night that I don't have to cook...yeah!!!

Hyper - it is nice when the work day goes by quickly. How cute of your client celebrating his 94th birthday and wanting to go to Dairy Queen. That is great that he is independent. Do the clients at your work live there? Is it an assisted living facility? Yes, it was great being that close to the beach. I love the ocean and dd loves the water. That is why she wants to go back in the summer. We have spent time there in the summer long ago when she was little. She doesn't remember. So when we got home I showed her the scrapbook pages. She was probably about 2 years old. enjoy your day off.

I'm thinking about going to the flower mart during lunch to get some flowers for dd and 2 of her friends. I feel badly for one of her friends whose parents aren't very supportive. I've only seen the mom attend one of the choir concerts.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-25-2011, 04:51 PM

Hi,

Today I did a few loads of laundry. I went up to the thrift store. They had a 50% off sale today. I found 6 tops. They are all from Kohls. They are fairly new. I remember seeing a couple of them in Kohls and the end of last summer. Then I watched a couple shows I had taped.

I just put a couple frozen pizzas inthe oven for supper. Lds is eating over at his friends house. Not much going on for this evening.

Scrapper our residents are all developmentally disabled and they all live there. It is a 24 hour care. We have a day shift, evening shift and overnight shift. That is neat that you had scrapbook pages to show dd of being on the beach. That is sad when parents aren't involved with their children. Especially when those kids work so hard at what they are doing. That is nice of you to get them flowers. Have a great time at the banquet tonight. The boa sounds perfect. I'm glad you were able to find one.
Unread 05-26-2011, 02:27 PM

HI ladies,

It hasn't been super busy today so I am catching up on things.

I went out for a walk during lunch. I went to buy a baby gift for a friend. she had her baby yesterday...her second boy. Weather is nice and mild out today.

The choir concert was great last night. All of the groups did a nice job and you can tell that they had fun. The bbq was a hit. I will be interested to see how much money was made. Dd gave the flowers to her 2 friends and they were so surprised that they got all teary eyed. I'm glad we did that. So performances are done for this school year.

Today dd had an information meeting during lunch for choir for next school year. I will be curious to hear about that. I know that they start practicing during the summer.

Not sure what we are doing for dinner this evening. We are going to the gym today. With the busy schedule we've missed 2 days. After dinner hope to relax and watch some of the shows we have recorded.

Hyper - that was a great bargain on the tops you got at the thirft store. I know I'm glad that I have scrapped my pictures. We look through the scrapbooks quite often. sometimes I just bring them down from the shelf and look through them. It also makes me sad when parents aren't involved with their childrens activities. I know kids get excited when they see their parents in the audience. Hope you had a good work day.

Enjoy your evening.
Unread 05-27-2011, 01:55 PM

Happy Friday ladies!

I just got back from the farmer's market. I bought some flowers. i went with a co-worker. It is such a pretty day out. We enjoyed looking at the booths...we tasted fruit as well. They had samples cut up...it was very good.

I'm looking forward to the 3-day weekend and sleeping in. Oh yes, sleeping in will be so nice. This evening running a couple of errands and then back home to relax. Tomorrow and Sunday I will be scrapping. Tomorrow one of my friends is coming over to scrap. She can't make it on Sunday when the rest of us are getting together. That is great for me because I get 2 days of scrapping. Then Monday just staying home and relaxing.

Last night we went to the gym and then picked up Subway for dinner. We relaxed and watched TV. Dd had her meeting yesterday for choir next year. I have the paperwork that I need to read through. It includes the cost of her 2 outfits and the days that they will practice in the summer, and dates of practice when school starts up again.

Hyper - Hope your work day went well today. Have a good weekend.
Unread 05-31-2011, 05:10 AM

Hi

just wanted to let you know our computer crashed. we have it in for repair and should get it back wed. i'll catch up with you then.
Unread 05-31-2011, 08:45 AM

Good morning ladies,

It sure was nice having an extra day off. I took advantage of sleeping in and it sure felt great. Our weekend was pretty relaxing. Both Saturday and Sunday were scrapping days for me. Saturday was at our house and just one of my friends came over because she couldn't make it on Sunday.

Sunday was at another friend's house. Dd's best friend came along too. So they got to catch up while we scrapped. They got to play tennis and go swimming as my friend lives in a condo complex. We all had a good time. Yesterday went to the gym and the market. Spent the rest of the day at home. Dd was working on her English project, dh worked in his office and I watched TV and went through my stack of mail.

Today during lunch I'm going over to the shopping plaza to get a gift card for my sister. Her birthday is this Sunday. So this way I don't have to do it during the week.

Not much going on this evening. I'm making steak for dinner, going to the gym, and will continue with laundry.

Hyper - sorry to hear your computer crashed. Look forward to hearing from you. Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register