2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 425 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-17-2011, 05:39 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I'm tired. Today was so busy but the day flew by. When I got home the kids asked if we could go swimming. I took them up to the community pool. I read a book while they swam. It's the first time we've been there this summer. I've just ordered a pizza for supper. This is my weekend to work so not sure what we'll do besides. I think for Father's day the kids and I will take dh out for dinner.

Scrapper you have a nice weekend planned. DD will still have most of her days plus all day Friday. I'm sure she is glad to have regular school behind her for the summer. Have a great weekend. Catch up with you on Monday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-20-2011, 07:49 AM

Good morning,

Our weekend was pretty good. On Saturday when I got home lds and dd were out playing. DH and I sat outside for awhile. I made tacos for supper. We basically just relaxed most of the day and evening which was nice.

On Sunday when I got home dh and the kids were out running errands. We took dh out for a father's day dinner that evening then came home and watched some t.v.

I took bds to summer school this morning. I'm going to jump in the shower. I got my laundry done yesterday while dh and the kids were out running errands. I'll straighten up the house a bit. It is going to be a rainy day. When we pick up bds the kids want to go up to the bowling alley. I haven't decided yet what I'll make for supper.

Scrapper hope you had a good weekend. Have a good day.
Unread 06-20-2011, 12:43 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been somewhat busy this morning. The first thing I wanted to get done was my boss's travel expenses for the trip she took to Boston last month. The expense report was due on Friday but she had just given me her receipts. I called the contact person and informed her that ours would be late. During lunch I'm going to walk over to the post office to mail it.

Today is dd's first day of summer school. She already knew that she was going to have 3 friends in her class. I'll be curious to hear about her class and see if she needs any specific supplies.

On Saturday I received dd's appt for her senior pictures. They scheduled her for July 7th at 10:45am. That won't work because she's in summer school. I have to call and reschedule the appt so that we can go to the studio.

Our weekend was nice and pretty relaxing. Friday evening dd and I went shopping. She found a couple of tops. I finished up some father's day shopping too. Saturday afternoon we went to dh's aunt & uncles new place for a bbq. It was very nice it was just us and dh's siblings and the kids. The kids got in the pool. Dd wanted me to get in and I should have when we first got there. Later it got too cool. Their house is very nice. Yesterday after church I did marketing and then later we left to go to my dad's. We ordered food for Father's Day. It was nice and realxing. We left by 8pm.

Hyper - how fun that the kids got to go swimming. that was nice that you got to enjoy your book while they swam. Sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend once you got home from work. Very nice that your chores are done today and that you get to enjoy bowling this afternoon. Dd wants to go bowling. Maybe her and her friends can set something up on a Friday when they are off.

I'm not sure what I am making for dinner. It will be either pork chops or our asian chicken salad.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-21-2011, 12:26 PM

Hi ladies,

I just finished my payroll. I'm waiting on 2 of the secretaries to bring me theirs and then I can give it to my boss for approval. Now on to my other work.

Today I have to leave at 1:45 because dd has a dental appt with the oral surgeon. This is a consultation for having her wisdom teeth taken out. The new dentist said the same thing as our old dentist...they need to come out.

Yesterday evening we were busy. We had several stops to make on the way to the gym. We stopped at the market to buy the ingredients for our chicken salad. Then to the bookstore because dd needed a book for her economics class. The last stop was at the office supply store for some folders and spiral notebooks. She had homework for both of her classes.

Once home we made our salad and wated TV and relaxed for awhile. Today I am making pork chops.

Hyper - hope you all had fun bowling yesterday afternoon and had a nice evening. Have a good day.
Unread 06-21-2011, 03:00 PM

Hi ladies,

We didn't end up going bowling after all yesterday. DD's friend from school asked her if she wanted to come over and lds wanted to go play with his friend. Bds had homework from summer school. That was fine with me. I made chicken pasta casserole for supper last night.

Today work was busy and the day flew by. I was surprised when I got home from work. BDS's summer school teacher called and said that bds finished everything that he need to complete and he is done. He sure was happy. We are having leftovers from last night for supper. I'll add a salad to it tonight. Not much else happening this evening. We have had stormy weather all day. We are under a tornado watch right now.

Scrapper your weekend sounds like it was very nice. Good idea to order food for father's day. I think I remember you did the same for Mother's day. That's too bad they scheduled dd's senior pictures during summer school. But that's good that you can reschedule. Hope the consult went well with the oral surgeon.

Have a nice afternoon/evening.
Unread 06-22-2011, 10:37 AM

Good morning ladies,

so far it has been quiet this morning. My boss took a vacation day. I have lots of paperwork to get through today.

I printed the payroll that my boss approved and now all I need to do is file it in my payroll binder. I will have to print the new time cards for next month by the end of this week or first thing next week.

The appt with the oral surgeon went well. He also agreed that dd's wisdom teeth need to come out. He said that it should be easy because they aren't impacted. So she is scheduled to have them out on August 9th. We had to wait until after summer school because he works on Tuesdays.

I also rescheduled dd's senior pictures to July 12th. I will take the afternoon off from work. We will have a couple of weeks to go shopping and find something for her to wear.

Today dd starts choir practice after school for the next 6 weeks. She is looking foward to it. The practice is from 2 to 4pm. she will just stay at school after summer school is out at 12:50. No point in her walking home because she will just have to turn around and walk back. I told her to wait for me as I am usually home by 4:15 or so. This way she doesn't have to walk home.

Hyper - that was nice that the kids got to play with their friends. Wow...that sure was a great surprise to get a call from bds's teacher letting you know that he is done. I know bds is sure happy about that. Hope your stormy weather passed. Hope you got to sleep in since you didn't have to get up to take bds to summer school. Have a great day off with the kids.
Unread 06-23-2011, 12:42 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning has been busy. I had to re-do some memos because my boss wanted them to come from her and one other person. All corrected and done now. I can move on to the next thing.

I am going to lunch with one of my friends today. We haven't been to lunch in a LONG time so looking forward to catching up with her. She works here in the building and I see her every now and then as well as talk to her.

Not much going on this evening. Heading to the gym and coming home to relax. I know dd is happy today since she has no school tomorrow. she told me that she is looking forward to sleeping in. It has been a busy week for her. They have quite a bit of homework & reading.

We took our dogs for a walk yesterday. It was a good walk for us & them. I also watered outside in the front...it was so dry. I need to get back on my schedule of watering every other day. We had hamburgers and fries last night.

Hyper - hope all is well and that work is going ok. I know it has been busy this week for you. Have a great day.
Unread 06-23-2011, 03:03 PM

Hi ladies,

I did get to sleep in yesterday since I didn't have to take bds to summer school. The kids and I went out for lunch. It was dd's volunteer day at the library so I dropped her off there after we had lunch. Lds went out to play when we got back and me and bds watched a little t.v. together. I made breakfast for supper. After supper dh suggested we go to dairy queen. Of course everyone agreed. Then we just relaxed and watched t.v. the rest of the evening.

Work was busy today. It has been very busy lately. DD is at a friends and bds and lds are playing the wii together. I'm making cheeseburgers for supper. Tomorrow I took some pto time. I'm only working until 10 am. It will be a nice start to the weekend especially since this is my weekend off. The kids and I are going to go shopping.

Scrapper glad dd's appt. with the oral surgeon went well. That's good that they aren't impacted and she will be able to have it done before school starts. That will be fun finding something new to wear for her senior picture. I hope you had a nice lunch with your friend. It's always nice to catch up.

Have a good evening.
Unread 06-24-2011, 11:37 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday! I'm so glad because it sure has been a busy work week. Today is the last day of school where I work. MY boss has a full day of meetings with just a few breaks in between.

Dd was looking forward to sleeping in today. She was tired yesterday. Her classes are interesting she said. They keep her busy. She enjoyed choir practice on Wednesday. the first set of songs they are learning are for their fall concert in September.

I had a good lunch with my friend yesterday. It was very nice catching up with her.

This evening dd and I are going shopping. I'm looking for a birthday gift for my dad. After shopping we will get some frozen yogurt. Tomorrow morning I have a haircut appt. Dd said she wants to come with me because she is thinking about cutting her hair into long layers. her hair is all one length. She wants my hair stylist to take a look at her hair to see how it would work. In the afternoon we are going to my dad's for his birthday. We are having a bbq. On the way to my dad's we are going to stop at the cemetery to drop flowers off for my mom...it would have been her birthday too. When my dad became a citizen, they copied my mom's birthday down as his. So June 25th is their birthdays.

Hyper - very nice to work only a few hours today...great way to start off your weekend that you are off. Have fun shopping with the kids. Hope you find some great bargains. Looking for anything in particular? I know dd needs new shorts & tops for summer. So hopefully we find something tonight. Your day off on Wednesday sounds nice & leisure. Yumm yum...dairy queen.

Have a great weekend!
Unread 06-27-2011, 11:16 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a catch up on things day for me today. I have some things to finish up from Friday. Then I hope tp start in the next day or so to start preparing the payroll cards to start the new school year on July 1st. My boss took a vacation day today so it has been fairly quiet. I hope it continues.

I have to leave work today at 2:30 as dd and I have dentist appts today for cleaning. After that we will head to the gym. We are also going to stop off at Michaels the craft store. Dd wants to sign up for the beginning cake decorating class. It is $22.50 for a series of 4 classes. It is something she is really interested in.

I'm making steak and baked potatoes for dinner and probably salad or a steamed veggie.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening we went shopping and I bought some polo shirts for my dad for his bday. Dd also found a new swimsuit, some tops, shorts and a pair of capris.

Saturday I went for my haircut and dd came too. She talked to my hair stylist about cutting her hair in long layers. So she decided to do it and has an appt this coming Saturday. After that we stopped at the market to pick up a few things for my dad's bbq. We headed over to my dad's and set things up. it was just us and my sister's friend, dh & their baby. It was very relaxing. We left close to 10pm. Yesterday went to the gym, church and market. late afternoon we went back to my dad's for leftovers. it was my dad, sisters, dd and niece.

Hyper - hope you had a nice weekend off and got to sleep in today. Have a good day off.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register