2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 430 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

This morning we just watched some t.v. and relaxed. I took dd to the library for her volunteer day. I came home and spent a little time with the boys then I left for my dental appt. They took an xray. They discovered what happened is that I actually have a cavity between the tooth that broke off and the tooth in front of it. Unfortunately I didn't have any symptoms to warn me and both teeth are decaying and that is why a part of one broke off. So I have to have a root canal in both teeth then when the root canals are done I will get crowns on both teeth. My first root canal will be Monday. Then they will do the second on the following week and the week after that I will get my crown prep. They have me on antibiotics. I am nervous, as I have never had to have any dental work done. This is actually my first cavity.

I made spaghetti for supper. I was going to make that last night but didn't. Not much going on this evening. Just relaxing.

Scrapper congrats to dd on her 100%. Did she decide to move on in her baking class? Wow that was a good deal you found on the outfit for the baby shower. I just love when I find good deals. The Christmas tour sounds fun. I like looking at all of the decorated homes at Christmas time. We are still have warm, humid weather, but not as bad as last week.

Have a nice evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-28-2011, 09:55 AM

Good morning ladies,

Last night was a lot less busy for us. Dd called me when I was driving home that she got a ride home from choir practice. Yesterday was their last practice for summer. Once school starts their practice will be on Mondays from 5:30 to 8:30pm.

I made dinner and then went to the gym. Dd stayed home because she was finishing up a study guide for her civics class. After dinner she continued studying and then had me quiz her. Her last day today. She said that the teachers said grades are due at 2pm. so I might be able to look online to see her grades.

Not much going on this evening. We will go to the gym and then stop at the market. We are making our asian chicken salad for dinner tonight.

Hyper - that is awesome that you have not had to have any dental work done until now. Too bad the cavity is between 2 teeth otherwise they would have only had to deal with the one tooth.

Yesterday when I got home, dd was practicing on making her roses. She showed me how they made them...very interesting. she said she still isn't sure if she wants to take the next class. She will have to decide soon because the classes start on Monday or Tuesday next week. It would be nice to take this next session because they will finish before school starts.

Well time to get busy with work. Have a great day.
Unread 07-28-2011, 02:58 PM

Hi ladies,

I was supposed to take a client to our county fair today, but one of my co-workers went home sick this morning, so I didn't get to go. It's probably just as well. The other unit's staff and clients went and when they got back they said it was too hot. I worked short with another co-worker. It was really busy. We did get to take all of our clients out on our patio. That was nice. They really enjoyed it.

DD and lds are making cookies. In a little while we are going up to the library. They are having a game time and the kids could win prizes. I am making steak for supper.

Not much going on for this evening.

Scrapper how nice that it is dd's last day. One more day for you then vacation time! They have learned alot in this baking class, it would be nice if she took the next one. I'd be interested to see what they would learn in that class.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2011, 11:16 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday!! I'm so happy...I'm on vacation mode already. Excited!!

I was busy when I got to work today. My boss was up late and sent me several emails. so I had to handle those first thing when I got in. I"mmeeting with the girl that is covering my desk once again today to finalize what is going on next week and what she can expect.

I'm wrapping things up with my work. We are having a baby shower this afternoon. They are having a girl.

Not much going on this evening. Running a few errands, picking dinner up and probably some frozen yogurt. I've been craving some. We may stop at Penneys as they are having a sale on back to school clothes and I have some coupons. So we will see if there is anything dd finds.

Tomorrow we have a birthday party to go to. My sister's best friend's little boy is turning 2. There will be swimming as they have a pool. dd is excited about that. Sunday not sure yet what the plans are. We will also plan out what we are going to be doing nad which days we will go to San Diego.

Dd is done with summer school. I wonder if she is still asleep because she hasn't called me yet. I went on line to see if her grades were posted and she got B's in both classes. I told her congrats...they were hard classes. I'll have to ask dd if the cake decorating teacher told them what they would learn in the next class. Yesterday she was making star flowers and leaves and then practicing writing.

Hyper - I guess it worked out that you weren't able to go to the county fair with your client if it was too hot. that happened to us one summer at a safari park. It was really too hot to enjoy. We ended up leaving early. Hope th ekids had fun at the library. did they win anything?

Have a good day and enjoy your weekend. Talk to you next week.
Unread 07-29-2011, 02:55 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday, even though it's my weekend to work. Our refrigerator went out at work this morning and then this afternoon our sink stopped up. There was a maintenance man there when I left working on both of them. Hopefully they will both be fixed by tomorrow.

DD and lds went swimming today with our neighbor and her kids. They went to a pool that has an obstacle course in the water. It is about 50 miles from here. They aren't going to be home until about 4:30. My neighbor did call me when I got home and said dd hit her head when she went down one of the slides. She said the lifeguard checked her and she is fine. But she was hesitant about getting back in the water. They are getting ready to leave soon anyway.

Not much going on for this evening. I'm not sure what we'll will do this weekend. DH said he might take the kids to the county fair either Sat. or Sun. while I'm working. They will enjoy that if he does.

Scrapper yay! vacation time. I have been seeing alot of ads for back to school clothes and supplies. I hope you find some things. I need to start doing that soon. Congrats to dd on her summer school grades. I'll bet she is glad she is done.

Have a great weekend talk with you next week.
Unread 08-01-2011, 11:03 AM

Good morning,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening dd and I went to Penneys and found a couple of things....jeans, tops, and a backback. The backpack is very nice...brown with pink flowers and green. She loved it when she saw it. it was regular price $30 and I got it for $16. I also bought 2 blouses with a gift card from my birthday. I had forgotten that I had not used it yet. I still have balance on it. On the way home we picked up some frozen yogurt. WE called dh to see if he wanted some and he said yes. Once home we relaxed and watched TV.

Saturday we went to the bday party and had a good time. Dd was in the pool for quite awhile. All the kids had a blast in the pool. We left aroound 7pm and headed home to catch up on some shows. yesterday we went to church and I did the marketing. Later afternoon met my sisters and dad. We ended up staying until close to 9pm. Dd and my niece were playing basketball and we were talking.

Today I had to get up early as I had a 7:40am lab appt. I have a doctor appt on Aug. 11th. Dd and best friend will get together today. They are tyring to confirm their plans..they want to go bowling. The mall close to home opened up a nice place that has bowling and arcade stuff. There is also a move theater. I will drop them off. I'm working on laundry today to ge it out of the way as well as cleaning.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend even though you had to work. Hope everything at work is fixed now. Hope dd is ok from hitting her head on the slides. Those get slippery because you are wet. I can understand her being hesitant about going back in. Did they make it to the county fair with dh? Kohls is having a big back to school sale starting this coming Friday. We may go check it out.

Have a great day off.
Unread 08-01-2011, 11:30 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday when I came home from work the kids were outside playing. I took a shower and relaxed for awhile. Later on dh asked if I wanted to go out for dinner. Of course I said yes. We went to my favorite mexican restaurant. After that we came home and relaxed. It was a very hot humid weekend so dh decided not to go to the fair with the kids. Instead on Sunday while I was at work he took them and the two neighbor kids to the pool. They got home around 4:00. We relaxed a little and I made burgers for supper. They had such a great time they decided to go back and swim for a little while more. Our town pool is free after 6:00. The neighbor kids didn't go back with them. They stayed until 8:30. We relaxed the rest of the evening.

I had my first root canal this morning. It wasn't bad. I didn't feel anything. My mouth is still really numb. The dentist said I may have a little pain when the shot wears off. I go back next Wed. the 10th for the next one. The kids actually all have an appt. for their 6 month checkup and cleaning. So I am going back and taking them at 1:00. Unfortunately they couldn't coordinate my appt. with theirs. Our dentist is in town, so not a big deal. I'm am working on my laundry. I don't know if we'll do much else today. It depends on what time we get out of the dentist.

Scrapper your weekend sounds like it was fun and relaxing. DD's backpack sounds really cute. I looked at that ads yesterday and there are alot of back to school sales. I am actually on jury duty for the next two weeks. So it's hard for me to plan anything right now. The way it works here is you have to call this number every afternoon to see if your jury number is called for the next day. I wasn't called for today and I have to call back anytime after 4:30 today to see about tomorrow.

Enjoy your day!
Unread 08-02-2011, 12:01 PM

Good morning,

We just finished with breakfast and now getting ready to go to the Wax Museum. Dd suggested the idea so we are going to check it out. We have a discount coupons so that works out well. Not much else going on in the evening. I am going to do the aerobics class at the gym this evening. Tomorrow we are leaving for San Diego for a dew days.

Dd's best friend came over yesterday. Her parents said no to the bowling so we picked her up and they just hung out here at the house. They were on the computer, played and Wii and just caught up. She had dinner with us and they picked her up at 11pm.

I did finish up all my laundry yesterday so that is good.

Hyper - your weekend sounds like it was pretty relaxing. Glad that all went well for you with your first root canal. The numbness takes awhile to go away. Hope all went well with the kids checkups. I received a phone call from the oral surgeon's office yesterday. They need to reschedule dd's extraction of her wisdom teeth because he isn't going to be in the office. She was scheduled for next Tuesday. ow it is Sept, 17. We just want to get it over with because they are starting to bother her. In the mail yesterday, I received a jury service notice in the mail yesterday. I have to call in as well. The start date is Sept. 12.

Have a good day!
Unread 08-02-2011, 07:19 PM

Hi ladies,

I took the kids to the dentist yesterday afternoon. No cavities for lds. But dd and bds both had one cavity. They will both go back at the end of the month to have their fillings.

I have been having a little bit of pain in my tooth. I have been taking ibuprofen.

DD and her best friend from school went to the pool this afternoon. I picked her friend up and dropped them off. Her friend has been on vacation off and on since school ended. They were really happy to see each. I picked them up and dd's friend asked her to come to vacation bible school tonight. So they ate something and I dropped them off at church. I usually sign up dd and lds for vacation bible school. But this year they are playing soccer and neither one of them were interested in going. But dd did want to go tonight, I think just because she wanted to be with her friend. I will pick her up at 8. She asked if her friend could sleep over. I told her I would talk to dh and let her know. DH and I decided it would be fine.

I didn't get called for morning court session tomorrow, but I have to call at 11:30 tomorrow to see if I'm called for afternoon court.

After I pick up dd I'm hoping to relax for the rest of the evening. I'm planning to sleep in tomorrow. DD has her library volunteer day tomorrow. If I don't get called for court I might take the boys to see captain america while dd is at the library. She isn't interested in seeing it.

Scrapper glad dd had a nice time with her friend. That is funny that you got called for jury service almost the same time as me. Have fun on your trip to San Diego. I will talk with you when you get back.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 08-03-2011, 02:00 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd and I just got back from dropping the dogs off at the vet. We will pick them up on Friday. We are all packed and just waiting for dh to get out of the shower.

The wax museum was very fun...interesting too. Some of the figures look just like the actors. There were a few that didn't look at all like them. Dd took lots of pics.

In the evening we went to the gym. I took the aerobics class that my friend teaches. It was a good class. After dinner we just relaxed and watched TV.

Hyper - glad all went pretty well at the dentist. I can imagine that you are sore with all the work they did on your tooth. That is nice that dd got to spend some fun time with her best friend. That is interesting that you have to call 2 times for jury service - morning & afternoon court. Here you call the night before to see if you have to report the next day. I guess the last time I served was a year ago.

Have a good day off and talk to you when I get back.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register