2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 434 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-30-2011, 11:59 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Well my phone calls have been pretty heavy this morning. My boss is at a school site this morning and hasn't made it into the office yet.

When I got home yesterday, dd was having her dinner. I dropped her off at school at 4:50. Their choreography rehearsal is from 5 to 8pm every Monday. this was their first one. She told me all about it when I picked her up. She said that it was fun. The first part consisted of warming up and stretching. they also played some getting acquainted games. The last part was learning a routine.

After I dropped dd off at school, I went back home before going to the gym. I did some watering as it has been so hot. Headed to the gym and had a good workout. I came home to have dinner and sort through mail before leaving to pick dd up.

Once back home we got some clothes and books packed up that we are donating. This is the clothes that dd cleaned out from her closet and dresser. They picked it up this morning.

Not much going on this evening so hoping to relax. I have laundry to fold and put away.

Hyper - hope your work day is going well. Enjoy your afternoon and evening. Have you gone clothes shopping yet for the kids?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-30-2011, 02:34 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Saturday all of us and lds friend went out for dinner. We came home and sat outside with our neighbors while the kids played.

Sunday I was tired when I got home from work, so I watched some t.v. and rested. Then I did some laundry. I made chili for supper.

Yesterday I slept in. Actually the phone woke me up. It was my work. One of the employees in my unit went home sick and another one was scheduled for an outing. So they asked me to come in to work. So I went in to work. I made tater tot hot dish for supper last night.

Today was a busy day at work. It was also a sad day for me. My co worker gave his notice and today was his last day. We worked really well together as a team. We will miss him. That also means we will be working short for awhile until they hire someone to replace him.

Not much going on for tonight. It's a rainy, gloomy day and somewhat chilly. I'm making breakfast for supper.

Bds' birthday is Saturday. Tomorrow I'm going to get his birthday gift and I also have some errands to run. lds and dd will most likely come with me.

Scrapper I'm glad you had a nice weekend. Your scrapping day sounds like fun. Ribs sound really good. I hope you have good luck finding the backpack at another j.c. penny. I'm glad dd is enjoying choir. I haven't been clothes shopping yet. I'm going to go over the weekend. I'm hoping they will have some good labor day sales.

Have a nice day.
Unread 08-31-2011, 12:16 PM

Good morning ladies,

It has been quite busy this morning. Some test results are going to be released to the public at 11:45am today so staff is calling to inquire about that information.

I think during lunch I'm going to walk over to the shopping center to walk around. The last time I went I stopped at Bath & Body Works and picked up a few lotions and hand sanitzers (small sizes) that dd can put in her backpack or purse.

Not much going on this evening. I"m going to pick dd up when I get home and we are going to go to the driving place to pay & get the info. for classes. Then we have to go to the market. We are making our asian chicken salad for dinner. then after dinner I will quiz dd for her spanish test tomorrow. Her homework load has been light. Basicallay the only homework she will have is for English and spanish. Her statistics teacher said no homework as it is all done in class. then for choir it is just practicing her songs.

Hyper - glad you got to sleep in some on Monday before having to go in to work. That is too bad that your co-worker left. It is harder when they are good workers and you work well together. How old will bds be? I'm sure there will be sales this weekend. Have a good day. HOpe you got bds gift and ran your errands. Enjoy the rest of the day with the kids.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-31-2011, 05:47 PM

Hi ladies,

Me, dd and lds went out shopping for bds's birthday gift today. We brought along their swimming suits. After shopping we went to an indoor pool at a community center a couple of towns over from our house. It was nice. Lots of slides and fun water things to do. We stayed a couple of hours. By the time we were done with everything it was dinner time so we stopped and ate on the way home. We just got home a little bit ago. Just relaxing and watching t.v. this evening. Bds's friend is having a bonfire at his house tonight. I told bds to see if he would be able to get a ride home because it doesn't start until 8 and it will probably last until about midnight. Hopefully he can.

Scrapper bds will be 17. I can't believe that. It seems like yesterday he was my little boy. That is good that dd has light homework. I'm hoping mine will too. I like bath and body works. Unfortunately we don't have one real close, but I do get there once in awhile.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 09-01-2011, 11:38 AM

Good morning ladies,

What a morning...I overslept this morning. I turned my alarm off and forgot to turn the TV on. I watch the news as I am getting ready. I got ready and was out of the house by 6:15. That is 15 minutes later than my normal time. Luckily I still made it to work on time...traffic was moving very nicely. then when I got to work, it was busy. I had to get copies ready for a 7:30am mtg. By the time I was done, I was tired because of the rushing.

During lunch I'm going to the farmer's market. I"m going to buy flowers and check their fruit out. Today is our Friday as we have a holiday tomorrow making it a 4 day weekend. Looking forward to that. I'll get to sleep in an extra hour tomorrow and I will take dd to school. WE are going to go shopping after school tomorrow. We are going to a big mall that is about 45 minutes to an hour from home. It is an outlet. Haven't been there in awhile so it will be fun. There is also a scrapbooking store there...so you know I will stop in there...LOL.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good day off yesterday. The indoor pool sure sounds like lots of fun. I'm sure the kids had a great time. Was bds able to find a ride back home from the bonfire? that sounds like fun too. I know it's hard to believe that our kids are growing. Dd will turn 18 on Jan. 1st. It is just beginning to sink in that she is a senior in high school.

We signed dd up for driver's ed yesterday. She needs to study for her permit then they will take her out for behind the wheel practice. She is also thinking of dropping her 5th period class. She is a teacher's aide in a math class and said that it is boring because the teacher doesn't give her much to do. she is going to talk to her counselor after school.

Have a good day!
Unread 09-01-2011, 04:16 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was very busy today. dd and bds had an appt. this afternoon at 2:20 with the dentist. They each had to have a filling. I quick ran home and picked the kids up and went there. We were 5 minutes late, but they were ok with that. It is a very warm and humid day her for the first day of sept. The kids are all playing a wii game together. I'm making burgers for supper. Only one more day then I will have my 5 day stretch. I'm looking forward to that.

Scrapper sorry you overslept this morning. I hate when I do that. bds was able to get a ride home last night. He said they had a fun time. Now another one of his friends is having a bonfire tomorrow night. I guess they are have end of the summer fun! How nice that you will have a 4 day weekend. Oh I know you'll be hitting the scrapbooking store! lol I agree with dd, I wouldn't want to spend a whole year in a class that was boring. Will that allow her to have an even shorter day, or will she have to replace it with another class? That is good that she is starting her driver's ed. Just another sign that they are growing up.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 09-02-2011, 01:59 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday! I have 5 days off now. Yay! DH actually had today off. He took lds for a haircut. I think we'll just relax this evening. I'm going to order pizza for supper. Tomorrow we will celebrate bds' birthday. Sunday we will go shopping for shoes and clothes. Monday we will grill and relax.

Scrapper hope you are enjoying the beginning of your 4 day weekend. Enjoy it! Talk with you next week.
Unread 09-02-2011, 02:35 PM

Hello ladies & Happy Friday!!

Dh and I just finished lunch. I'm going to relax for awhile before I have to go pick dd up from school. We are heading out to the shopping outlet as soon as I pick her up.

I dropped dd off at school and then went to drop flowers off at the cemetery for my mom. I bought them yesterday at the farmer's market. This way she will have them longer. They remove them on Thursdays. I went to the farmer's market about 10 minutes from the house. I bought fruit, veggies, and some flowers for home. I found a shoe repair place that will be able to fix dd's backpack. I can pick it up tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning going to the gym then stopping at Target. The dogs need food and dd said she needed shampoo. I need to see what else we need. We have my cousin's son's wedding tomorrow at 6pm. So we will get to see the family. Sunday we are going to grill at my dad & sister's place. Monday we hope to relax for most of the day. Dd has choir choreography rehearsal from 5 to 8pm.

Hyper - Yay!!! Enjoy your 5 days off...that is really great. Have fun celebrating bds's birthday!! Hope you find some great deals when you are out shopping. Enjoy the weekend.
Unread 09-06-2011, 10:12 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a nice long weekend. It was nice & relaxing. I took advantage of sleeping in and it sure felt good.

Dd and I had a good shopping trip on Friday evening. The one store we went to she found like 8 items. She had tried on and we were pretty much ready to checkout. All of a sudden their lights went out...power outage. So they wanted everyone to leave the store. We left our things at the register with our name. We walked around the rest of the mall and had dinner there. Once we were done we walked back to the store...lights were still out. So I told dd that I would go back out Saturday morning. On the way home we picked up frozen yogurt and just relaxed when we got home.

Saturday morning was busy. I went to the gym, then headed out to the mall to pick up dd's clothes we had on hold. I stopped at Target on the way back and then the last stop was the shoe repair store to pick up dd's backpack. i was tired by the time I got home. Luckily my cousin's wedding wasn't until 6pm. It was close to home so we didn't leave until 5:15. it was a nice ceremony & reception. It was all in one place so that was good. it was nice to see the family.

Sunday we went to church. I did marketing after lunch and then headed to my dad & sister's for a bbq. it was nice and relaxing. My brother & his wife were in town so it was good to see them too. Later in the evening it started raining really hard with thunder & lightening. Very weird weather. We moved the tables under the tarp covering. Yesterday we slept in until 9...that felt good. We pretty much spent the day at home. I finished up laundry and dd finished up homework and played the Wii. she had choreography practice from 5 to 8pm. So I took her and picked her up. She said it was fun.

So far things at work are quiet. Teacehrs are back today and the students start tomorrow.

Hyper - hope you enjoyed your weekend off and celebrating bds's birthday. Did you find some good deals on school clothes shopping? Did the kids have a hard time getting up this morning or were they ready to head back to school? Have a good day!
Unread 09-06-2011, 03:29 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Saturday we took bds out for his birthday meal. When we came home he opened his presents then we had cake and ice cream.

Sunday we went out school shopping. We did get some good deals. The only thing is dd didn't find a backpack that she liked. We are ordering her one from ll bean. She will carry her old one for a couple of days.

Yesterday I cleaned my house and did laundry. We grilled burgers and sat outside for awhile. Then the kids got all of their school stuff ready.

Today the kids were up before they had to be. They were all excited and ready to go. DH was off today as well. While the kids were at school he and I went for lunch and stopped for a coffee. The kids are outside playing and bds has a friend over. I'm making spaghetti for supper.

Tomorrow is my last day off. DH took tomorrow off as well. We are going to do the grocery shopping while the kids are at school.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I'm glad dd was able to find a lot of things she liked. Wow the power outage was a surprise I'm sure. I'm glad you were still able to get the items. The wedding sounds nice. It's always nice when the wedding and reception are in the same place.

Have a nice evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register