2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 440 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

DD still wasn't feeling 100% this morning so I let her stay home again. Her nose was so stuffed up. I bought her some decongestant but it wasn't working. So I got her some vicks nasal spray decongestant. I sprayed a dose in her nose this morning. It cleared her stuffiness almost immediately. She said, "I can breathe". She is feeling much better now that the spray is taking care of her congestion. I didn't really get to do much today. I did a couple loads of laundry. I'm making beef stew for supper. I prepared it this morning and put it in the crockpot. It is just about done. No plans for this evening.

Scrapper glad the results of your colonoscopy came back good. That's nice that you don't have to have another for 5 years. You did have a busy evening. Wow that is neat that your boss is going to Turkey. That will be a fun trip. Hope the vet can find out what's causing the dogs to have a skin irritation. Yes the kids are very excited to have 4 days off now. DD has alot of homework to make up though.

Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-20-2011, 10:14 AM

Good morning ladies,

Well my boss is now on vacation. I have plenty to keep me busy. The Director in charge is worried. I told her not to worry things will be fine.

This morning we are having an earthquake drill. We have to drop under our desks and then 5 floors at a time we will have to evacuate the building. They do this annually.

So it turns out that our dogs have fleas. We hadn't seen them but the vet combed through and found them. She gave them allergy shots and bought the frontline treatment for fleas. It is a 3 month treatment. Hopefully the shot will give them the relief they need.

Today is dd's permit test...2nd attempt. Dh is taking her. I hope she passes it. Her school is hosting college night this evening. So we will go to check it out. There are 2 workshops I saw on the list that I want to go to. Her choir dress is ready to be picked up today too. I think I will pick it up on the way home from the cleaners.

Hyper - glad that the vicks nasal spray worked for dd. congestion is the worst. Did you pick up homework for dd? At least she has extra days to work on it. I know they were happy to be able to sleep in today and tomorrow. Have a good day.
Unread 10-20-2011, 04:12 PM

Hi ladies,

Today I had a staff meeting after work, so I didn't get home until 3:15. DD said they all got up around 8:30. DD and LDS went out to play when I got home from work. We are going to have leftover beef stew for supper, then we will go to church since I work this weekend.

Scrapper I'll keep my fingers crossed for dd to pass her permit test. Well your initial thought was right about your dogs having fleas. Do you have to do anything special at your house? I don't know too much about fleas, just wondering if they get in your carpets. We don't have earthquakes here. We have alot of tornado drills at school and work, during tornado season.

Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-21-2011, 02:03 PM

Hello ladies,

Happy Friday!! Just been busy getting things done here at work. During lunch I drove over to the flower mart. So many beautiful flowers. i bought some flowers for my mom and a bouquet of sunflowers for home.

On the way home I am stopping off at the cleaners to pick up dd's choir dress. Their first concert is next Wednesday. This evening just running a few errands and then back home to do some baking. Tomorrow is scrapping day with my friends. Really looking forward to getting together and catching up and working on our albums.

Hyper - hope dd is feeling better and that the medication has kicked in. Well dd didn't pass her permit test. So close...she missed passing by 2. You can't miss more than 8 questions. She can try again after 8 days. Our dogs are outside during the day. So last weekend we cleaned up the area that they hang out in. We are taking the blankets to the laundromat. Inside I will vaccum and wash the comforters and sofa covers. I noticed that they aren't scratching as much now. So the injection and treatment have started to work.

Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 10-24-2011, 11:41 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening dd and I ran a few errands and then we picked up chinese food for dinner. Once back home, I started my baking. As I waited for the goodies to be done, I started getting my scrapping things together.

Scrapping on Saturday was lots of fun. We always have a great time. We scrap, laugh lots, and eat. It is very therapeutic for us. Dd took her homework and finshed so she felt good about it. We have our date for next month and I will host this time.

Yesterday we went to church then back home for lunch. I also did some things around the house and started on laundry. In the late afternoon we headed to the cemetery and then to dinner with my dad and sisters. He seems to be doing pretty well.

During lunch I am walking over to the post office to buy a money order. Tomorrow I am being fingerprinted at the school district dd goes to. As a volunteer I need to be cleared. I have everything ready. So the good thing is that I can have breakfast at home and then take dd to school before my appt which is at 8:30.

Dd has choreography practice from 3:30 to 6:30 today. So after work I will head to the gym and then stop at the market to get milk. Then I will pick dd up. I am making pork chops & potatoes for dinner.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Hope dd is much better and was able to go back to school. Have a good day off.
Unread 10-24-2011, 01:38 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I went out for dinner with a friend of mine. We went to a chinese restaurant. We had a good time catching up. Saturday when I got home from work the kids were outside playing. I straightened up the house a little bit. BDS went to a friends halloween party Saturday evening. On Sunday when I got home I did a couple loads of laundry. DH and I went out for dinner then we all watched t.v. and relaxed for the rest of the evening. This morning I met my neighbor for breakfast after we had all of our kids dropped off at school. We had a nice time. Then I headed out for some shopping. I got dd and lds' halloween costumes. Lds wanted "captain america" and dd wanted "Dorothy". Luckily I found them both in their sizes. I found a pair of sparkly ruby flats at Target to go with dd's costume. Then I came home a watched a show I had taped. I'm making cheeseburger macaroni for supper. DD is staying after school to catch up on some of the make up work she has to turn in from her absence. She is feeling much better now.

Scrapper Your weekend sounds nice. I know you always have fun scrapbooking with your friends. It does sound like it's very therapeutic for you all. I thought of your dd when my dd told me what she wanted to be for halloween. I'm sorry dd didn't pass her permit test, but she almost got it this time. I know that she will get it soon.

Have a great day
Unread 10-25-2011, 02:02 PM

Hi ladies,

It is a very cool and gray looking day. Some areas even got some rain.

I came in late to work today. I had to go to the school district where my daughter goes. As a volunteer I had to be fingerprinted. So all of that is done.

I am going to heat up my lunch here shortly. I brought soup today...so perfect for the weather.

Today after work I will pick dd up at school. They have a mandatory rehearsal from 3:00 to 4:30 today. They are doing a run through of the concert. The concert is tomorrow evening. I am really looking forward to the performance.

Hyper - nice that you caught up with some of your friends. That is always nice since everyone gets busy. Great that you found the costumes for lds & dd. Dd will look great in hers. I think it is a very cute costume. Very nice that you found some sparkly ruby shoes too!! Glad that dd is feeling much better. Hope she is catching up on her missed class work. That is the hard part about being absent.

Yes, scrapping is always a fun time for us. We all look forward to getting together. Have a great day!
Unread 10-25-2011, 04:02 PM

Hi ladies,

It is a cold and gray day her as well. It looks like it's going to rain. The kids tried on their costumes last night. They both looked cute. lds and dd are at the neighbors playing right now. I'm making soup and sandwiches for supper. The kids have some homework after supper then we'll watch some t.v. together.

Scrapper I'm sure you are excited about the concert. It will be nice. Soup is perfect for a cold gray day. The dorothy costume is very cute. I'm glad she picked it. She is slowly catching up on her missed work. She will have the weekend to work on anything that isn't done. She should be all caught up by Monday.

Have a good evening.
Unread 10-26-2011, 12:00 PM

Good morning ladies,

Looks like it is going to be a sunny day...the haze is starting to burn off. I think today I am going to work through my lunch time to make up for coming in late yesterday.

Today I will have to leave right on time. Dd's choir concert is this evening at 7pm. Her call time is 6pm. I made pork chops last night after dinner for today. When dd gets home from school, she will make white rice. I should be home by 4:30 so we have time to eat before we leave. I will be helping with the ticket sales and the director asked dh if he could record the show. Dd is really excited about the show. I have to make sure my camera is ready. The show lasts a little over an hour.

Dd wants to carve a pumpkin. So we will probably get one tomorrow after her dentist appt. On Monday dd came home with a package for seniors. It has information for ordering graduation announcements, cap & gown, etc. The ordering deadline is next Thursday. This is so quick...I'm not ready for this...LOL. We have to sit down and see what package best fits our needs.

Hyper - hope you didn't get any rain yesterday. Glad the costume fit the kids. Make sure to take some pictures. Would love to see how they look. Glad dd is catching up with her missed work. Enjoy your day off.
Unread 10-26-2011, 04:25 PM

Hi ladies,

Today I cleaned my house and did laundry. I still had a little time to relax before I picked up the kids. I forgot to mention, I found out yesterday that my PTO request for Thanksgiving and the day after was approved. I was happy about that. That is also my weekend off, so with my usually Wed. and Mon. off I will have a 6 day break. I'm looking forward to it.

Nothing going on this evening. I'm making steak for supper.

Scrapper how exciting that the concert is tonight. Yes I know what you mean about not being quite ready for graduation. I'll be doing all that next year. My kids will carve pumpkins as well. We'll get them sometime this week and carve them over the weekend. I will take some pictures on Halloween and send them to you.

Have a nice evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register