2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 442 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good afternoon,

During lunch I walked over to the farmers market. Peaches are out of season now...disappointed because that is one of my favorite fruits. So I bought some strawberries, romaine lettuce, celery & asparagus. it is perfect walking weather...cool & crisp yet sunny.

This evening have to stop at Target to get a gift bag and bday cards. It is my goddaughter's birthday tomorrow...she turns 25. It is close to the gym so we will stop before. I am making breakfast for dinner this evening.

Hyper - I sent the pictures from dd's homecoming dance last night. How was your work day? I'm sure hard having to get up really early. Did you finish up your baking yesterday? Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-03-2011, 03:34 PM

Hi ladies,

I had to get up at 4:30 this morning. It sure was hard getting out of bed. His appt. went well and we were back at 10:00. I know I will sleep good tonight. I'm getting pretty tired right now. DD is at a friends house and bds and lds are playing a video game together. I'm making chicken fajitas for supper. Then we will go to church since I work this weekend.

Last night there was a terrible house fire about 1/2 mile from where I live. Luckily everyone got out safely, but sadly they lost their cats. I think they had 3. One firefighter was hurt when part of the roof fell on him, but I heard he was released from the hospital today. Very sad. I could see it burning from my deck.

Scrapper I like the items dd picked from her graduation packet. I can't believe she will be graduating this year. Good idea to take your furlough days on a Friday or Monday. Three day weekends are very nice. I did finish my baking yesterday. I really wanted a piece of bread with a cup of cofee! I did make some extra cookies for us. The kids were happy about that.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 11-04-2011, 01:18 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

It is a rainy & cold day here today. the drive in this morning wasn't too bad. I made it to work on time.

I had an appt with the rheumatologist earlier. I go back in 6 weeks. I will get an injection on myleft hand then. I have trigger finger both hands in the middle finger. what happens is that sometimes when I bend my fingers that one particular finger stays bent. I have to help unbend it. It wasn't raining when I was out. It is looking really cloudy right now. I hope it isn't raining after school for dd. She took a rain jacket and umbrella.

We don't have much planned for the weekend. I do have to go to Target for some items we need. I will make a list this evening. Looking forward to sleeping in and relaxing. I have some things to do around the house. Maybe I can even fit some time in to scrap.

Hyper - that was awful about that fire. So sad...but glad that they were able to get out without being hurt. Too bad about their pets. That is good that the firefighter is doing OK. Glad the baking is done. It is perfect baking weather today maybe we will make some cookies.

Dd turned in her graduation packet yesterday. They gave her the key chain which says Class of 2012. The other items will be mailed to us.

Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-07-2011, 11:49 AM

Good morning ladies,

It was pretty cold this morning...43. We had rain on Friday and then yesterday. They say the next storm is coming in on thursday or Friday.

I'm looking forward to a 4 day workweek. We have Friday off for Veteran's Day. Today I am going to lunch with one of my friends...time to catch up.

We had a pretty relaxing weekend. Saturday dd and I went to do our Target run. Before that I did some cleaning and got laundry started. Just before dinner I went to do the marketing so I wouldn't have to do it yesterday. Yesterday after church we came back home and had lunch. Did more laundry and went through some mail. Later we left to meet my dad and one of my sisters for dinner. My youngest sister called to say that she was busy with school work nd had to get marketing done.

Dd's choir teacher sent an email out to the performing choir parents to inform us that they made Disneyland's Comunity of the Arts Showcase. They had sent in an audition tape about a month ago. This means that they get to perform at Disneyland. I'm so happy for them. Can't wait to see when this takes place...I want to go see them.

Today I'm going to the gym right from work. dd has choreography practice until 6:30. so I will pick her up after my workout. I am making hamburgers for dinner.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day off today.
Unread 11-07-2011, 03:58 PM

Hi ladies,

We had an uneventful, but good weekend. This was my weekend to work. When I got in Sat. morning I found out my co-worker who is pregnant called in and she is on bed rest. We don't know for how long. So they did call someone to come in and work for us. When I got home Saturday I relaxed for awhile then I made "whatever" for supper. Everyone got to have whatever they wanted. DH and dd went to the high school volleyball game. It is the end of the season playoffs. The boys and I watched some t.v.

On Sunday my other co-worker and I worked short. We are a good team, so it wasn't too bad, but hectic. When I got home dh was playing wii sports with lds and dd. They were having a great time and they played until supper. Poor bds had two book reports he had to work on so he spent most of his weekend working on them. I made cheeseburgers for supper then we watched t.v for the evening.

Today the kids were of school for end of the quarter. I met one of my friends for breakfast. We met at 7:00 am because her kids had a dentist appt. at 9:30 and that gave us more time to visit over breakfast. We had a nice time. When I got back the kids were just waking up. Another friend of mine had invited me and the kids to meet her and her kids at mcdonalds for lunch. BDS didn't want to go so I brought him back something. Too much eating out for me in one day. When we got back I worked on some laundry and the kids and I straightened the house.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice and relaxing. Oh that is nice that the choir gets to sing at Disneyland. Yes, I don't blame you for wanting to see that. I hope you had a nice lunch with your friend.

Have a good evening.
Unread 11-08-2011, 02:07 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a pretty productive day. Phones haven't been super busy. I was working on travel arrangements for my boss. She is going to a one day meeting in Dallas next month. The flight has already been confirmed. So she is set.

Weather is a bit warmer today and tomorrow. Nights and mornings are really cold. More rain is on the way for Friday. At least we will be off that day.

The Disneyland performance will be next year at the end of February. They were really excited when the choir director told them.

Not much going on this evening. I will be making beef this evening. Not sure if it will be tacos or a beef bowl with veggies.

Hyper - I like that "whatever" idea for supper. That was nice that the kids were off from school on your day off. Sounds like it was a good day. Nice that you were able to enjoy breakfast with your friend. Nice lunch out too...LOL. Lunch with my friend yesterday was good. it was great catching up with each other.

Hope you had a good day...enjoy your evening.
Unread 11-08-2011, 04:29 PM

Hi ladies,

We had to work short again today. Our coworker may be out for the remainder of her pregnancy. She isn't due until the end of February. She had a doctor's appt. today, so we will know more when she lets our supervisor know.

We have a new Mcdonalds in our little town that has been in the process of being built for the last few months. The grand opening is Thursday. However, dh is on the planning and zoning committee for our town and we were invited to a private opening this afternoon. We went there about 4:00. We took a tour and they were giving out free food. So we had dinner there. It is nice and new. The kids got their pictures taken with ronald mcdonald. So, I don't have to cook tonight. The kids are doing homework then we will watch some t.v.

Scrapper we have been getting cold here as well. They are predicting maybe an inch of snow in the morning. Nothing major and it will be warm enough that it will melt right away. But it will just be a little prelude to what's coming soon. UGH!

Have a nice evening.
Unread 11-09-2011, 12:03 PM

Hello ladies

It has been a bit hectic this morning. I'm busy working on my memos and things. During lunch I am walking over to the library to return a book. Then I have to renew the 2nd book I have. I started to read the Bride Quartet series by Nora Roberts.

Yesterday when I got home, I made dinner and did a load of laundry before we went to the gym. We came home and had beef tacos. Then we watched some TV for awhile.

Not much going on this evening. Off for our workout and back home. I am making pork chops today.

Yeah one more day of work and then it will be a 3-day weekend. Looking forward to sleeping in.

Hyper - oh wow...if your co-worker has to be off for the remainder of her pregnancy your unit will be working short for several months. That was really nice to be able to attend the private opening of the new Mcdonalds. I'm sure the kids were excited about that and their picture with ronald mcdonald. The best part of it all is that you didn't have to cook...hooray...LOL. I know it seems like the cold weather has arrived lots sooner. I have flannel sheets on the bed...I think it is time to add a blanket.

Enjoy your day off!
Unread 11-09-2011, 04:04 PM

Hi ladies,

I had a good day off. On Wednesdays I take the kids to the bakery for a donut before school. After I dropped them off at school I stopped at got a couple of things at the grocer. I watched a show I had taped and did a couple loads of laundry when I got home. DH took a half day of PTO. We spent some time catching up. Sometimes our lives are so busy we barely have time to sit down and talk. So we caught up a little and then went and had a latte at the coffee shop. DH got tickets for he and dd to go to a college volley ball game tonight. They just left. It is being televised, so I taped it. They have good seats so we may be able to see them. The boys and I will probably watch some t.v. I have to be at work at 6 am in the morning. We will be working short again.

Scrapper how nice that you only have one more day and then a three day weekend! I read the bride quartet series. Nora Roberts is on of my favorite authors. I have read her "in death" series by her sudodym (?) J.D. Robb. It is an ongoing series and I'm on the waiting list for when the new book in that series comes out. Yes we will be working short alot. I will be asked to come in at 6am quite often I'm sure. In fact they asked me if I could come in on Monday. I told them I would.

Have a good evening.
Unread 11-10-2011, 12:17 PM

Hi ladies,

So far the day has been a steady pace. During lunch I am going to walk over to the farmers market. I'm going to buy some strawberries and see what else catches my eye.

Not much going on this evening. We are picking up Subway for dinner tonight. I have labwork to do tomorrow morning and have to be fasting. So need to be done with dinner at a decent time. We may go to the gym shortly after I get home. Today they are having a friends & family day where they can come in without a visitor's pass. Guess they are trying to recruit new members.

Hyper - that is a nice treat for the kids on Wednesday mornings. Sounds like you and dh had a nice afternoon catching up. It is so true that we get so busy with our day to day schedules. Yummy a latte!!
I'm sure dd enjoyed the college volleyball game. Were you able to see dh & dd on TV? Do you think when dd goes to middle school she will try out for the volleyball team? I enjoy Nora Roberts too. I renewed the 2nd book in the quartet. i actually started reading it at the gym last night while I was on the treadmill. HOpe your work day went well...have a good afternoon/eveing.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register