2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 445 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 12-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Our weather has been very chilly since last week. This morning it was 37...very cold here. I pulled out my scarf and gloves.

Work has been fairly quiet. So I have been abel to get things done.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening dd and I went to see 2 of the houses that were part of the Christmas Tour fundraiser from church. They were decorated so beautifully both inside and out. After that we went to the mall to do some shopping. Got my goddaughters' gift and my niece. We had chinese food for dinner and treated ourselves to frozen yogurt on the way home. Saturday we worked at the hospitality house where all of the crafts were being sold. There were so many lovely things. We got to shop before lots of people got there. When we got home we told dh that we wanted to put the lights on the house so we got that done. Dd and I started to decorate inside...still need to finish. We won't get our tree until this weekend.

Yesterday went to church, did the marketing and then headed out to meet my sisters & dad. Stopped off at the cemetery and it was so cold then went to dinner.

Today dd has choreography practice. After I drop her off, I am going to Kohls. I have $45 in Kohls dollars and it expires today...can't let that go. I am going to buy myself some new workout tennis shoes.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. The kids had fun going to the parade and sledding with the neighbors. Hope as your physical therapy continues you notice some improvement. How old will dd be tomorrow? What does she want for her birthday? Dd didn't get the solo part. But she is so mature about it...she said "I felt good about my performance and I improve each time...that is all that matters."

Enjoy your day off!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-06-2011, 12:23 PM

Hi ladies,

Almost my lunch time. Not sure where I will walk to today. Maybe I will go to one of the shopping centers and walk around.

My phones have been busier today. I am getting things done in between.

Today the school choirs from dd's school went to one of the middle schools & an elementary school to perform. She said the younger students are the ones that enjoy the performances. I'm curious to see how it went.

We are making our asian chicken salad for dinner tonight. So on the way to the gym we will buy the ingredients.

I went to Kohls yesterday. I bought a pair of nike tennis shoes that were on sale. I didn't have to pay anything since I had the Khols $. What a bargain!!!! One of my girlfriends & her family have been in San Francisco for a wedding. She asked me to pick up her mail while they were gone. They are coming back today. She will come by to pick up the key this evening.

Hyper - hope you day at work went well. Happy birthday to dd!!! Have fun celebrating today. Have a good afternoon/evening.
Unread 12-06-2011, 01:52 PM

Hi ladies,

It is chilly here as well. DD has basketball practice after school. I will wrap her gifts while she is gone. She wants subway for her birthday meal. So we will pick those up on the way home after basketball practice.

Tomorrow I have physical therapy in the morning then not sure yet what I will do.

Scrapper dd will be 12. She wanted an outfit and a laundry furniture set for her american girl doll. I also got her a few small things like nail polish, fun colored socks and some lip gloss. Sorry that dd didn't make the solo, but you are right, she has a very mature attitude about it. How nice to get your shoes for nothing. Sure can't beat that.

Have a good day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-07-2011, 02:04 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a little hectic this morning. One of the systems I use to upload memos to has been running very slow today.

During lunch went to buy some tablecloths for tomorrow. My boss is hosting a holiday breakfast for our division. She has done that the last couple of years. The cafeteria here is going to cater it...eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, etc.

Today is pajama day at dd's school. A favorite of lots of kids. They went to sing at 2 elementary schools today. She said yesterday's performance was good. She said the elementary kids are cute. She heard them saying "they're in high school...I want to be in high school." I thought that was cute.

Not much going on this evening. heading to the gym. I'm making steaks for dinner so will do that when I get home. Traffic was terrible going home yesterday...it took me 1-1/2hrs. where normally it is 30 to 45 minutes at most. I guess there was an accident earlier and they still had a lane blocked. After dinner dd wants me to review a Spanish assignment. I have my Christmas cards written out so just need to seal and get them out.

Hyper - hope your PT appt went well. How was dd's birthday celebration? Yummy subway...great choice. Hope you've been able to relax today. Have a good evening.
Unread 12-07-2011, 03:34 PM

Hi ladies

I went to PT this morning. I start having alot of pain again yesterday. She did a few new things today, but it didn't do much for me today. I came home and rested most of the day. I have to pick bds up pretty soon. He joined the speech/debate club and his first meeting was after school today. lds has his little friend over. they are play dance party 3 on the wii. It's so cute watching them try to do the dance moves. Tonight we are going to the advent service at church. lds's class is singing and dd is doing a reading.

Scrapper your christmas breakfast sounds nice. Pajama day is always a favorite here too. That is cute about the little kids being in awe of the high schoolers. That was a long drive home yesterday. Hope it was better tonight.

have a good evening.
Unread 12-08-2011, 12:25 PM

Hi ladies,

The Christmas breakfast was very nice. Everyone enjoyed the food and visited for awhile. I heard people thanking my boss. it was good food.

Almos time for lunch...not sure where I will walk to today. Maybe I will head over in the direction of the farmers market. It is always nice walking around there.

We didn't go to the gym last night...we were tired and had things to do. Dd wanted me to review/correct a spanish writing assignment that is due today. I made dinner and went through my stack of mail and did a couple loads of laundry. I am also working on a birthday gift for my best friend. It is a friendship necklace that I am putting in a display case (kind of like a scapbook frame).

This evening we are going to the gym. After dinner I am going to work on my christmas cards so I can mail them out tomorrow.

Hyper - hope your pain discomfort isn't too bad today. That is good that you rested yesterday. How great for bds to join the speech/debate club. I'm not very fond of speaking in front of groups. Hope you enjoyed the advent service last night. I can just picture lds & his friend playing dance party 3...very cute. Have a good afternoon/evening.
Unread 12-08-2011, 05:32 PM

Hi ladies,

The advent service last night was really nice. Lds and dd did a nice job. After the service we came home and the kids got baths and then it was time for them to go to bed.

My pain was a little better today, but I did end up taking a pain pill. DD is at basketball practice. DH will pick her up at 6:00. We are having a little christmas party at work tomorrow. They are having some appetizers. Not much else going on tonight.

Scrapper your christmas breakfast sounds nice. That is a nice birthday gift you are making for your friend. She will love it. I need to get to my Christmas cards as well.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 12-09-2011, 02:55 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

My boss won't be back in the office until next Wednesday. today she was at an off site meeting with her boss & all those that report to him. Then Monday & Tuesday she is at a conference in Dallas.

Last night we went to the gym, had dinner and watched TV. I finished my friend's birthday gift & wrapped it too. Dd made a birthday card for one of her best friends...she turns 18 today. It came out very nice...ont he number 18 she put glitter on it...nice touch.

this evening going to dinner...taking my best friend out for her birthday. there will be 5 of us. I can hardly wait for her reaction when she opens her gift.

Tomorrow dd's school choir group is singing in the Community Christmas concert. I think they are the only school participating the others are from the local churches.

Hyper - glad that the advent service was very nice. Nice that lds & dd participated. How was the Christmas party at work? HOpe you are feeling OK and not too much pain. Take care and have a great weekend.
Unread 12-12-2011, 10:04 AM

Good morning,

We are having rain...it started overnight and will be here for a couple of days. I left home a bit earlier because of traffic. It wasn't bad at all. I got to work like 20 minutes early.

We had a nice weekend. Friday evening dd & I had a good time at dinner for my best friend's birthday dinner. There were 5 of us. We went to a bbq place and it was really good. Saturday after the gym I stopped at the mall to get a gift card for dd's best friend. I did a little shopping while I was there. The rest of the day we relaxed at home. Dd's choir was participating in the community Christmas concert. She had to be there at 4:45. I stayed there so I didn't have to drive back and forth. Dh met us there. The concert started at 6pm. It was very nice & festive. My sister in law came and we went to dinner after.

Yesterday we went to church, I dropped dd off at her best friend's house for her birthday party. she turned 18. I then went to do marketing and off to meet my sisters & dad. We decorated my mom's gravesite for Christmas. The cemetery looks so festive everywhere you look. I picked dd up from her friend's on my way home.

It is dd's last week of school. I know she is glad. This is a busy week for her with the choir. They have 4 performances this week.

This evening I will drop dd off at school for her choreography practice. Then I am going to make a stop at Target and the gym.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day off today!
Unread 12-13-2011, 01:56 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening dd had a girl pioneer meeting. They made really cute gingerbread houses. DD did a really good job on hers. DD had a basketball tournament of Saturday. Dh took her because I didn't think I would be able to sit on the hard bleachers. I put out the rest of my Christmas decorations while they were gone. On Sunday we went to church. Lds's class sang. Then we came home and relaxed and later we all went out for dinner.

Yesterday I went to PT in the morning, then I worked on my laundry. It took me all day because I can only do one small load at a time. I made tacos for supper last night then we relaxed for the evening.

DD will have basketball practice after school. Not much else going on for the evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Glad you had a good time at your friend's birthday dinner. BBQ sounds yummy. My kids last day is the 22nd. They will be glad. I am still having pain. My doctors appt. is Friday. I'm anxious to hear what he will say.

Have a nice day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register