2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 448 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It sure was hard to get up and go back to work this morning. But it didn't take long to get back in to the routine. DH said the kids had a hard time getting up this morning as well. DD has basketball practice after school. I'm making spaghetti for supper. We still have a lot of ham leftover, but we need a little break from it.

Yesterday we took the kids to see chipmunked. It was a cute movie. BDS decided to stay home because it didn't interest him. Last night dh took dd to the public high school. They were have tryouts for the junior varsity volleyball team. We had to wait until 9:00 last night to see if she made the team. She was so excited to find out that she did make it. We were very proud of her. They will be emailing us a schedule of her practices and games this evening. We need to look over the schedule. She will probably have to quit basketball, because both would be too much and I'm suspecting practices and maybe even games might fall on the same days. But she is o.k. with that because volleyball is the sport she loves.

Scrapper your dd got lots of nice gifts. I'm sure it will be a fun shopping trip for her. How nice that she has an extra day. Your school sure does have a long break if they don't start until next week. I forgot to mention the other day, Congrats to dd on getting her permit.

Have a nice evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-04-2012, 12:42 PM

Hello ladies,

I had a hard time getting up this morning. Dd went back to school today. So I woke her up before I left. She called me as dh dropped her off. she said she forgot to tell dh that they had a late start day today...8:15. she got to school 30 minutes early.

When I got home yesterday dd was looking for her choir music folder and couldn't find it. She recalls having seen it on the dining room table or living room. So we looked everywhere. I told her we would continue after I picked her up from practice. After i dropped her off, she sent me a text saying that it was in her box in the choir room. Well we were both relieved. I stopped off at the mall to get a new battery for my watch then headed off to the gym.

Hyper - i agree that that hard part about going back to work is having to get up early again. Our bodies got used to sleeping in. How exciting for dd making the JV volleyball team. That is awesome...tell her congrats. I know she will have a good time. Yes, the school district I work for has a 3 week winter break. So my sister & niece are enjoying their last week off.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-04-2012, 05:06 PM

Hi ladies,

I had to stop and get an oil change on my van this morning. It took about a half hour. I did a load of laundry. I caught up on a couple of shows I had taped. We are going to make homemade pizzas for supper. I've actually never done that. It's either order in or frozen. Hopefully they will turn out good. Nothing on the agenda for this evening.

Scrapper that's too bad dd forgot about the late start, she probably could have slept a bit later. She will have a short week.That's good that she found her Choir folder. That is stressful trying to find something that you really need.

Have a nice evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-05-2012, 01:07 PM

Good morning ladies,

Enjoying a quiet day at work and getting things done. Today is one of my friend's birthday. I bought her some flowers last night and put them on her desk. so she was surprised when she came in this morning.

During lunch I may go to one of the shopping centers and walk around. See if I see any sale items. After work I am taking my car to be looked at. Dh called me this morning that he had noticed some fluid in the garage where I park my car. I just had work on it done in December. i called the service guy and he said to bring it in so they can check it.

I am making chicken tostadas for dinner. We will try to fit the gym in if I am not too late because of my car.

Dd was working on her Senior project paper last night making the final corrections. It is due tomorrow by 5pm...they have to submit it online to check for any plagarism. Then they have to do the community service hours as the 2nd part. They present the entire project in May. Dd is going to volunteer in a preschool classroom.

Hyper - how did the homemade pizzas turn out? Sounds like you had a good day off. Over the break we did some catching up too on shows we had recorded. yes, it is stressful trying to find something you need. We laughed about it after. Have you started your next session of PT? How are you feeling?

Have a good day.
Unread 01-05-2012, 02:34 PM

Hi ladies,

DD has a basketball game at 4:00. It is a home game and will only last an hour so I will go and watch. We will have ham sandwiches when we get home. We still have alot of ham left from New Years.

Scrapper glad you had a quiet day at work. I think that it will be fun for your dd to volunteer in a preschool classroom. They are so cute at that age. I start my next round to physical therapy on Monday. I am feeling a little better. I am able to move around more without pain shooting through my upper body. I still have pain in my shoulder and arm. I'm hoping this round of physical therapy will help. Our pizza turned out really good and the kids had fun helping to make it.

Have a great day.
Unread 01-06-2012, 11:09 AM

Good morning ladies,

DD's team won their game last night. They played really well. We stopped and had mcdonalds on the way home then relaxed for the evening.

Today was a short day at work for me. I got a call from dh saying that lds was running a temp. So I told my supervisor and came home. He is resting. He doesn't feel like eating. We have had a stomach flu going around our town, so i'm thinking he probably has a touch of that. DD has bb practice after school.

Tomorrow dd has a bb tournament. DH will take her because it is too long for me to sit. I was planning to take lds shopping because he still has money left from Christmas, but I'll have to see how he is feeling tomorrow.

Sunday we will go to church. DD has a volley ball meeting at noon, just to go over the rules, etc.

Scrapper hope you are having a good day. Have a nice weekend.
Unread 01-06-2012, 12:22 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm glad it is Friday. I'm tired and looking forward to sleeping in this weekend. My cold has me feeling drained. I am just dealing with congestion.

During lunch I am going to the flower mart to get flowers for the cemetery. This evening dd and I are going shopping. Target will be one of our stops. I started making a list of things we need. Not much else planned for the weekend. I would like to get to my scrapbook room and do some organizing in there. I have my Christmas gifts in there that I need to put away.

On Sunday dd's choir is having a car wash. She is working the 2nd shift which is from 11:30 to 2:30. This is their last fundraiser. Later that afternoon we will head to the cemetery then to meet my family for dinner.

Hyper - congrats to dd's bb team on winning. Hope they do well on their tournament tomorrow. Hope lds feels better by the evening. I'm glad you are able to move around more without too much pain. Is this your off weekend? Enjoy your weekend.
Unread 01-09-2012, 11:52 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Saturday dh took dd to her basketball tournament. They got a 3rd place trophy. Lds felt fine when he woke up Saturday. While they were gone lds, bds and I went to target. They both had some money left from Christmas. They found a few things they wanted. We went for lunch then stopped and got groceries on the way home. We all relaxed and watched some t.v. in the evening. On Sunday we went to church then relaxed for the rest of the day. We all went out for dinner.

When I took the boys to target Saturday I noticed they had lots of clearance. So I went back there this morning. I got all of the kids some clothes. They had winter boots on sale and lds needed some so I got him a pair for now and a pair for next year as I'm sure his foot will grow by then. They were only 8.00 a pair. I went for physical therapy first this morning before I headed out. I just put steak in the crockpot for supper and I'm going to watch a show I have taped.

Scrapper hope you had a nice weekend. Have a good day.
Unread 01-09-2012, 01:06 PM

Good morning ladies,

Well everyone is back to work & school at our school district. My phones have been busier already compared to last week. At least it is making the work day go by quickly.

I just went down to the cafeteria to get some coffee...it is good. This morning I had to get ready for work in the living room. The TV in the bedroom is acting up. The receiver isn't working and they will be sending a new one. I turn the TV on in the morning to watch the news as I am getting ready.

I am making hamburgers for dinner and I noticed we don't have hamburger buns. So during lunch I am going to the market that is here in downtown. This way I don't have to stop on the way home. Not a whole lot going on this evening. Heading to the gym and then watching some TV. I also need to mop...I did the sweeping yesterday.

We had a good weekend. Dd and I went out shopping on Friday evening. We went to Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond. We use our gift cards at Target. Dd said she still has gift cards to use at Target. She bought CD's she had a list of the ones she didn't get for Christmas or her birthday. She also got some nail polish and some clothes. I found slacks, a blouse and a light sweater with ruffles all on clearance. On Saturday we went to the mall and she bought some very cute things. At Penneys I found 2 blouses and a dress all on clearance.

Yesterday we went to the gym in the morning. Dd had to be at the car wash at 11:30 to work the fundraiser for choir. This was their last fundraiser. One of the dealerships let the school use their drive through car wash. The kids just had to dry the cars as they came out. I got my car washed as I dropped dd off. DH took his car a little later and then brought dd home. I did marketing & started on laundry. Late afternoon we left to go meet my dad & sisters.

Hyper - nice that dd's basketball team placed 3rd. Glad that lds felt better quickly. You had a nice shopping trip with bds & lds. I know I checked the clearance racks at Target when we went.I was lucky to find a couple of things. You found some good deals when you went today. Enjoy your day off.
Unread 01-10-2012, 03:41 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a fairly busy day. I have been working with the calendar and scheduling meetings/conference calls.

After work I am taking my car in to have a couple of things taken care of. Since parts have to be ordered they are giving me a rental. I don't have to pay for anything. The work will be covered by the extended warranty.

Dd has choreography practice today. She got out early today so she is home probably playing Wii. They have finals next week. We are having bbq chicken breasts with rice & salad.

Dh stayed home today. He has a bad cold. After I drop dd off at school, I will go to the gym. then we will relax and watch TV after dinner.

Hyper - hope you enjoyed your day off yesterday. Hope work went well today. Have a good evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register