2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 449 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It's been a sad time at work. Over the weekend 2 of our residents passed away and I just got a call today that another passed last night.

DD had a basketball game after school yesterday. It was in another town, so she rode with one of her friends. They won their game which was good. Poor lds had so much homework last night. He was tired and crabby when he was done, so I put him to bed early. I really like his teacher, but I think she assigns too much homework for 2nd grade. They had 5 assignments of homework last night plus a commandment to have memorized to recite today. DD and bds never even bring home that much homework.

Today I met my neighbor for breakfast. Even though we are neighbors we haven't seen each other since before Christmas, so it was nice catching up. Then I went to PT. Our weather has taken a drastic change. It's been in the 40's and 50's for some time now. Today is very windy and cold and it's snowing. They are predicting cold and light snow for the next three days. I'm making chicken fajitas for supper.

Scrapper that's good that the work on your car is covered under warranty. It's nice they give you a rental as well. Your weekend sounded like it was nice, and you got some good deals on your shopping trip.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-11-2012, 01:18 PM

Hello ladies,

It has been a busy morning. The time has gone by quickly as my lunch time is in around 20 minutes. I am going to walk over to the post office. I need to buy stamps and mail dd's cal grant application for financial aid. There is another form we need to fill out and her school is having a workshop to help fill it out.

Dd had choreography practice last night. Their first competiton is on Feb. 10th. After I dropped her off I went to the market to pick up a few things we needed. Then I stopped at the mall before going to the gym. I was looking for the giraffe pillow pet she wanted. During Christmas time we couldn't find it. So I found it at Sears and it was on sale for 14.99 regular $20. I put it on the seat so that when I picked her up from practice she would see it. When she was getting in the car she said "you found it!" She was surprised and so happy.

We are having beef tacos for dinner tonight. Then probably heading to the gym. Relaxing & watching TV after dinner.

Hyper - I am so sorry to hear about the residents that passed away. So sad and so close together. I'm glad that you were able to catch up with your neighbor. Yeah to dd's basketball team on winning their game. Wow...that sure is lots of homework that lds had. Poor thing...I would be tired too. Enjoy your day off. Your dinner sounds perfect for you cold/snowy day.
Unread 01-12-2012, 04:39 PM

Hi ladies,

Had another busy day here at work. Phone calls seem to have slowed down for now. During lunch I went over to the farmers market. I had not been in awhile. I bought strawberries and a loaf of french bread. The bread will go perfect with dinner tonight. I am making steak and roasted veggies.

When I get home, dd and I are going to take our dog on a walk. Poor thing he thought we were taking him out yesterday when we were getting ready for the gym. I have to take a package to the UPS center that is close to home so I told dd we would walk there and then continue walking for awhile. Other than that not much else going on. After dinner, I will go through my mail to clear the dining room table off.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-12-2012, 08:24 PM

Hi ladies,

Work went by fast today. DD had bb practice after school. I made lasagna for supper. We are just relaxing and watching t.v. Tomorrow I only work until noon, I have a doctor's appt for a progress check.

Scrapper it sounds like your work has been busy now that the kids are back to school. How nice that you found the pillow pet that your dd wanted. What a nice surprise. My dd likes the zebra. She already has a purple hippo. Lds has a penguin. They are really cute.

Hope you are enjoying your evening.
Unread 01-13-2012, 12:33 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

I had a hard time getting up this morning. I was still sleepy and it was cold. Traffic was light so that was good.

It has been not so busy so far. Working away on things. I am going over to the flower mart during lunch. You can get a very nice bouquet of flowers for a very reasonable price. I may get a bouquet for the house too.

This evening dd and I are going out shopping again. We are going to the mall that is closer to home. she also wants to go to Target.

Tomorrow we are going out to brunch for our niece's bday. She turned 28 on the 4th. It will be nice to see the family (on dh's side). We saw some of them for dd's birthday. Maybe we will catch a movie since we will be out. It is a pretty quiet weekend otherwise. Dd's has finals starting next Tuesday through Thursday and they have Fridayoff for semester break.

Hyper - hope your doctor appt goes well. How has the PT been going this time around. Yes, it is busy at work now that everyone is back. Our office is getting lots of requests for data on students. they are doing studies or need it for grant applications. Yes, the pillow pets are very cute. The zebra one is cute. My goddaughter likes that one too. I may get it for her as an early Valentine's gift. Have a good rest of the day and a good weekend.
Unread 01-13-2012, 07:39 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday, although not so happy for me because this is my weekend to work. I was lucky with my time off I ended up with 3 weekends off in a row.

I went to my doctors appt. I told him that my pain is improving and I feel like I'm moving forward. My pain is now centralized in my shoulder. He wants me to have another MRI but this time on my shoulder to make sure there aren't any tears. I go back to see him in two weeks. He lifted a few of my restrictions at work. He also told me I could stop the physical therapy because it hasn't seem to do too much for me.

DD had basketball practice after school. Bds has a couple of friends over. They are playing the wii. The rest of us are relaxing and watching t.v. I'm not sure what we will be doing this weekend.

Scrapper it sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. Brunch sounds good. I love going to brunch. There is always a nice variety of food. Thank you for the pictures. They were all very nice. I really liked dd's dress and her sweater is so nice. Have a nice weekend.
Unread 01-16-2012, 10:26 AM

Good morning,

We had a good weekend. Saturday when I got home from work lds and dd were at the neighbor friends house. DH and I talked for awhile. DH went to one of his friend's house to play slot cars in the evening. DD and I watched the Miss America pageant and lds and bds played wii. On Sunday when I got home we relaxed a little then went out for dinner. Bds had his friends over again for a while. We relaxed for he rest of the evening.

Today the kids are off school and dh took a pto day. The kids all had eye exams this morning. DH took them because I woke up with a sore throat and wasn't feeling too energetic. Bds and dd already wear glasses they will just check to see if their prescriptions have changed. Lds has been complaining about not being able to see the board at school, so we are having his eyes checked to see if he needs glasses. I'm anxious to see if he will. When they get back dd and I are going up to the store to get a cake to bake for dh's birthday. His birthday is tomorrow. Not sure what else we'll do today.

Scrapper hope you had a good weekend.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-17-2012, 03:25 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

It has been a busy day. I've had many interruptions through the morning which has made the day go by quickly. The latest interruption was with the copier. It stopped running because it needed toner. I had one last bottle left so I need to place an order for more.

During lunch I went downstairs to the cleaners. I brought like 6 pair of slacks that need to be taken in down the leg...they are to wide. Some are new and also need to be hemmed as they are long.

We had a nice 3-day weekend. Friday evening dd and I went shopping. She found some nice clothes. She used the last of her gift cards for Forever 21. Saturday we went out to brunch for our niece's birthday and had a good time. The rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing and watching TV. I did get out to do marketing. On Sunday we went to church and then in the afternoon to meet my dad & sisters. It was nice to be able to stay up a little later since we had yesterday off.

Yesterday dd had choreography practice from 8 to 12. So I woke her up at 7am so she could have some breakfast. While she was gone I did some cleaning and laundry. I picked her up at noon and we had lunch and watched TV. I made dinner before we headed out to the gym.

Today was the first day of finals for dd. She just had her statistics one today and it was presenting their group project. She said it went well when she called me. I am making hamburgers for dinner.

Hyper - that was awesome that you had 3 weekends off in a row. I'm happy that your pain is getting better and mainly just in your shoulder now. Hope your sore throat is better today. So did lds need glasses after all? Same thing happened to dd...trouble seeing the board in some classes. this is the first year she has needed glasses. Happy birthday to dh!! Have a nice afternoon/evening.
Unread 01-17-2012, 04:17 PM

Hi ladies,

Well lds does not need glasses. Not sure why he's having trouble seeing the board, but I've talked to his teacher and she is going to move him closer anyhow. The optometrist said he should have his eyes checked again next year. Lds and dd both had a slight prescription change. They both found frames that they liked. Their glasses should be ready in about a week. After they had their exam they came and picked me up and we went out for lunch. Then we went to starbucks. DH, bds and I had a coffee. Lds and dd had a hot chocolate. Then we stopped at target on the way home to pick up a few things.

When I picked up the kids dd and I made dh's cake and wrapped his present while it was baking. She has bb practice from 5-6. We will eat when I pick her up and then we'll do dh's birthday celebration. I asked him what he would like for his birthday dinner and he picked lasagna.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Glad dd found some nice clothes. It's nice to have gift cards. It was nice to have a 3 day weekend. Good luck to dd on her finals this week.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-18-2012, 01:02 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been busy in the office this morning. My boss left for an offsite meeting but will be back after lunch. Not sure where I will walk to during lunch. Maybe I will walk over to one of the shopping plazas.

Not much going on this evening. I am making bbq chicken breasts for dinner. Not sure yet what sides. We are having some cold weather. The last 2 mornings have been in the low 40s. Rain is on its way starting on Friday.

Dd sent me a text letting me know that she got 16 out of 16 on her senior project research paper. She is so happy...me too!!! she put in lots of time on it. Today she had her English and spanish finals.

Hyper - sitting closer to the board should help lds out. That is good that bds & dd found frames they liked. Did you have your latte when you went to Starbucks? How was dh's birthday celebration? Yes, gift cards are great. I still have a few I haven't used yet. Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register