2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 451 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-26-2012, 08:04 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

I called in sick today. Towards the afternoon yesterday I started feeling really bad. I was running a temp and vomiting most of the evening.

So far this morning I haven't gotten sick and my fever has broke, but I still feel fluish so I decided I should stay home today. I wasn't able to eat anything after breakfast yesterday. I was very hungry this morning. I'm trying a piece of toast. Hopefully it will agree with my tummy.

DD has bb practice after school until 7. DH will pick her up.

Scrapper dd is busy with with choir. I hope you can find out more info at your dad's next appt. Yes, I have been snuggled up with a blanket. That's what I plan to do today as well.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-26-2012, 08:25 AM

Good morning ladies,

I am just sorting through the things I need to get done today. My boss will be busy with 2 meetings that will keep her out of the office until early afternoon.

I have a rheumatologist appt at 11:10 today. I will use that as my lunch time. Yesterday dd sent me a text that she wasn't feeling well. She had body aches, chills and felt naseous. So I went to pick her up. I had her take tylenol for the body aches and got some meds for her stomach. I had to go back to work. She said she rested and slept. This morning she got up and said she was going to school. Hopefully this bug passes.

Hyper - hope you feel better today. Good idea to stay home and rest. That is a pretty long practice for dd. Have a good day relaxing.
Unread 01-27-2012, 09:40 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday! It sure was hard getting up this morning...I was still sleepy. I could have easily fallen back asleep.

My boss has a busy day of meetings today. The conference rooms that are across from me will be busy with meetings today. So our section is going to be noisy. I took everything off my desk and cleaned all the dust off. Feels so much better now.

During lunch I am going to the farmers market. i haven't been to the Friday one in awhile so it will be good to go check it out. I know we need blueberries & strawberries. I will also check the flowers out. It is going to be a nice day so it will be great to get outdoors.

Not much going on this evening. We will pick dinner up and relax and watch some TV. The only thing we have planned for the weekend is a birthday lunch for our great niece & nephew on dh's side. Their birthdays are Dec. 22 and 25. OUr niece usually celebrates after the holidays.

Today at school dd will be filling out the application for the community college. The reps will be on campus today. The process is moving along. Next month they will start the placement tests to find out what Math & English couse she will need to start off.

Yesterday the rheumatologist told me that I have osteoarthritis in my hands. I had noticed that the bone/area between my wrist and thumb was protruding. He looked at it and told me what it was. He prescribed a gel to rub into the area.

Hyper - hope you are feeling better today. Have a good day & enjoy your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-30-2012, 09:47 AM

Good morning ladies,

So far this morning it hasn't been too busy. Although my phones started ringing early. My boss has a lighter day of meetings compared to last week.

We had a nice & relaxing weekend. Friday evening didn't do much. Dd was still recovering from the stomach virus. We watched TV and she fell asleep on the couch. Saturday we had the birthday lunch for our great niece & nephew so dh went. Dd still wasn't able to eat much so she and I stayed home. it was productive as I got laundry done and cleaning. I also went to the market. i made some chicken and white rice for dinner. Dd was able to eat a little bit. Yesterday we went to church then late afternoon went to meet my dad & sisters. Dd and I went to bed early last night...at 9 we were watching TV and shortly after that we got ready for bed...guess we were tired. It sure felt great to go to bed early and get a good night of sleep.

Not much going on after work. I am making either steak or hamburgers. Then dd and I will go to the gym. Come home and relax after dinner.

Hyper - hope you had a nice weekend. Enjoy your day off.
Unread 01-30-2012, 10:45 AM

Good morning,

Our weekend was pretty good. Friday evening dd and dh had a daddy/daughter night out. The boys and I went up to Mcdonalds for supper then came home and watched some t.v. together. I felt so much better Friday morning and went back to work.

This was my weekend to work. Saturday I rest a little when I got home. Then dh asked me if I wanted to go out for dinner. You know I said yes, of course. We ordered pizza for the kids before we left.

Sunday when I got home dh and the kids were gone. They all went to a slot car swap meet. They stopped and ate on the way home. So I relaxed and watched some t.v. and made myself a little something for supper.

Today I stopped for groceries after I dropped the kids to school. I cleaned the house then I cleaned out my van and wiped it down with detailer. It was so filthy. DH is going to run it through the car wash tonight and vacuum it out for me. I have laundry going. Other than laundry I'm going to relax a little for the rest of my afternoon. Not much going on this evening.

Scrapper hope dd is feeling better. The stomach flu is no fun. I couldn't eat for 2 days. Your weekend sounds like it was nice and relaxing. It does feel good to get to bed early. I try to do that as much as possible.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-31-2012, 01:41 PM

Hi ladies,

Today was a busy day at work. DD has bb practice after school. Nothing going on for this evening. I'm going to watch the episode of the super nanny tonight. I'm sure everyone at my work will be watching.

Yesterday afternoon dh came home from work with the stomach flu. He stayed in bed all afternoon and evening. He stayed home from work today but was feeling better.

Scrapper hope you are having a good day.
Unread 01-31-2012, 03:25 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day. I closed out payroll for this month. I just need to print my report. Been doing some other things too.

Today is the last day of one of my friends...she is retiring. I've known her snce dd was about 3 years old. I brought her a flower arrangement and took it up to her first thing this morning. She was surprised.

I went for a walk during lunch. I went to the libary they have a little store there. I looked through the things they have. Then I went to a gift shop that has all kinds of things...pharmacy, cards, gifts of all kinds. I bought a few valentine's day cards. Their cards are all 50% off. I found an adorable giraffe (stuffed animal). It is so sfot & cute. Dd's loves them and I thought that would be something cute for valentine's day. It was nice out..just a little cool - especially in the shade.

This evening dd has choreography practice from 5 to 8. I will drop her off then head to the gym. Dh stayed home today as his back has been bothering him. he went to the doctor to find out what is causing the pain. I told him it sounds like a pulled muscle and he is having muscle spasms.

Hyper - how nice that dh & dd had their night out. Sounds like your weekend was nice & relaxing after work. Great that you and dh went out to dinner. I would say YES too!! Glad dh is feeeling better. I'm going to set supper nanny to record when I get home. Have a good evening.
Unread 02-01-2012, 11:44 AM

Hi ladies,

Work has been pretty good...not super busy and no heavy phone calls coming in. so I am able to get my work done without too many interruptions. My boss has many meetings today.

Today I am leaving work at 2:30 for a doctor appt. My primary doctor is sending me to the cardiologist for an EKG. since I am diabetic he just wants to have a work up done so we know where I stand. I see my primary doctor on the 21st.

Dd has choir practice again tonight. It is just the altos of the group. The section leader feels that they will benefit from another practice. her friend will pick her up since I don't know if I will make it home in time to take her because of my doctor appt at 3:30. She will be done at 7:30. I think when I get home, I will take the dog out for a walk, make dinner and get a few things done around the house. I am making chicken breasts for dinner with garlic toast and not sure on the sides yet.

Dh didn't get to see the doctor yesterday as there was no doctor in the walk in dept. He went in first thing this morning so waiting to hear from him.

Hyper - did you watch the episode of super nanny? I couldn't find it on the channels. Finally found it and recorded it because it didn't come on until 11pm. How are things at work going with the new resident? Enjoy your day off!
Unread 02-01-2012, 06:41 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I went to target. I got dd and lds both a surprise for their good report cards. Lds got straight A's and dd got a couple b's and the rest a's. I'm still waiting for bds's to come in the mail. I also got some new dishrags and dish towels for the kitchen.

I made chili for supper. We are just going to relax and watch some t.v.

Scrapper hope all went well with dh's appt. The stuffed giraffe sounds really cute and that will be a nice little valentine gift for your dd. Our new resident is alot of work, but he is very intelligent and has a good sense of humor. I taped super nanny and watched it today when I got home from target. I was amazed. Her children are very ill behaved. I was shocked in one sense but in another not surprised at her parenting. She is a nice person, but she supervises much of the same way she parents. She doesn't like confrontation and lets some of her employees get away with anything. Also most of our residents have the mental age of toddlers and they have behaviors that require discipline. She doesn't enforce that and will give them whatever they want to avoid dealing with the situation. But I do feel bad for her, I would be embarrassed the next day after that episode aired on national televison.

Have a good day.
Unread 02-02-2012, 02:10 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I went with my dad to his doctor appt. they put him on coumadin (blood thinner) last week. So it was a follow up to see how he is doing. They checked his blood and it is still thick. They want him to be at a range of 2-3 and he is at 1.3 He will be going in weekly at first until he gets to where he is supposed to be.

So far work has been pretty quiet so that is good. I'm going to have my lunch in a bit before it gets later.

Dd gets out early today and she said she is going to bake cupcakes to take to school tomorrow. Some for a friend's birthday and the others for her group of friends. She said she was in the baking mood. This evening headed to the gym and then we will pick Subway up for dinner. Then relax and watch some TV.

Hyper - I'm sure dd & lds were surprised with their reward. Congrats on great grades. That is good that the new resident has a good sense of humor...and smart too. I started watching super nanny last night....WOW...her kids are out of control. I was surprised that her husband didnt' want to deal with any of it...I'm sure they were so overwhelmed. Hopefully they all learned a lot about control & discpline. They must be consistent and follow through. Maybe she can apply some of what she learned at the work place. I certainly would be embarrassed too. Have a good evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register