2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 459 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It has been nice being off...sleeping in has been the best. Today we are headed out to the beach and walk around the pier. Should be nice weather there.

Dd has also been working on putting her senior project portfolio together. We should be able to take it to have it spiralbound maybe tomorrow or Friday at the latest. It is due on Monday.

Tomorrow I scheduled her haircut appt and then we are taking the bus from the mall to her college. It is about a 45 minute ride. It looks like that is what she will be doing for the summer as she doesn't want to drive. Dh asked her yesterday and today to go out with him and she is very reluctant.

Hyper - is 4:30 the time you have to get up for work? Hope you got the things for the kids Easter baskets. I bought dd a bag (kind of purse/backpack_ pink floral that she had liked. Prom is on the 21st of this month. We just need to figure out hair & makeup appts. It sure is a great feeling to have my closet cleaned out. WE are going to have a yard sale on Saturday. Dh goes back to work tomorrow. he split the week with his co-worker. I also need to check the schedule for holy week services.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:00 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I did get to target and got the easter basket stuff. I made the baskets up when I got home and hid them. I did have a little time to relax when I got home.

There actually was no lenten service last night. I guess the last one was last thursday.

For some reason my day at work went by really slow. Some of my coworkers said the same thing. We are going to the Maundy Thursday service at church tonight. Today was the kids last day of school. They are off for good friday and easter monday. So they have a nice 4 day break. Dh is off tomorrow as well. I'm not sure if he's off on Monday. I'll have to ask him.

Scrapper I do get up at 4:30 during the week when I have to be in at 6:00. Even though my shift begins at 6:00 I have to be there a little early to get the reports on the residents from the nurse. On the weekends when I don't have to be in until 7:00 I get up at 5:30.

It sounds like you have been having a nice break. How nice to go the the beach. I'm sure that was nice. Bds is very reluctant to drive as well. He hasn't even had any interest in getting his permit yet.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-06-2012, 12:10 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm back at work today...hard to get up. At least it is quiet so I can get things done. I'm closing out the March payroll.

I enjoyed the time off. Getting to sleep in and turn off my alarm was great. Did get some things done around home, caught up on some shows, and went to the movies. We saw the Big Miracle based on a true story...they saved 2 whales from the arctic. The day we went to the beach was nice...we walked along the pier...great weather.

Yesterday I took dd to get her haircut. She cut 2 inches off since she had not been since December. We also scheduled a hair appt for prom so that is set. Later in the day we went to take the bus ride to the college. It works out great because it drops her off across the street from the campus. We looked into the prices of a monthly pass - $33. Not bad. She said she would take the bus back to the mall, and I can pick her up from there.

Wow...my phones just got really busy all of a sudden.

Today dd is spending time with her best friend. The are going to lunch & then to an art studio where you can paint a ceramic figure/item of your choice. Her best friend's mom will drop them off and I will pick them up on the way home. This is the first year that their spring break is the same week.

I think tomorrow we are going to attempt our yard sale. I want to see how much we can get rid of. I have some last minute things to finish up for Easter this evening. We will be going over to my dad & sister's for Easter. We are going to BBQ.

Hyper - that is good that you were able to get the things for the kids Easter baskets. Nice too that you had time to relax. Oh how nice that the kids have a 4 day break and dh is home with them today.

Have a wonderful Easter!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-06-2012, 04:36 PM

Hi ladies,

We went to the Maundy Thursday service at church last night. It was a nice service. We came home and watched some t.v.

Work was busy today. When I got home dh and lds were gone. Dh took lds to get a haircut. DD and I went to the library and we stopped at dairy queen and got an ice cream cone. I'm ordering pizza for supper.

One more day of work then I will have two days off. Tomorrow bds is having a couple friends over. When I get home from work lds and dd are going to color easter eggs.

On Sunday for Easter we will go to church. After church we'll come home and dd and lds will hunt for easter eggs. Then we will go to Easter brunch.

Scrapper your time off sounds like it was nice. Glad you got to sleep in. Is dd wearing her hair up for prom or down? That is really nice that the bus will drop her off right across from college. That is a good price for a bus pass. That is nice that dd and her friend can spend the day together. Sounds like a fun place they're going.

Talk to you next week. Have a Happy Easter!
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:46 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a nice weekend.

I worked on Saturday. When I got home from work lds and dd colored easter eggs. Then they went out to play for awhile. We relaxed in the evening.

I was lucky to get my PTO approved for Easter. We got up and went to church. After church lds and dd hunted for easter eggs. They had fun. We headed out for Easter brunch after that. It was so yummy. We came home and relaxed the rest of the day. Dh and I played with the kids for awhile. Then lds and bds and dd went downstairs and played wii and other games together most of the day. We spent the evening watching t.v.

Today everyone is home. DH did end up having the day off. I'm not sure yet what we'll do today.

Scrapper I hope you had a good weekend and a nice Easter.
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:59 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went to go pick dd & her best friend up from the studio. They were still painting their ceramic piece. Dd picked a mickey cup...it is the lower part of his body...very cute. Her best friend picked a regular mug. Their decorations came out nice. We pick them up this Saturday. After that we went to Target and had some frozen yogurt on the way home. Her parents picked her up later in the evening.

Saturday I ran errands. Dd had a friend coming over to work on their senior projects. They were working on the last section...pictures. They used my scrapping supplies to complete that section. When they were done I took them to the printing place to have the binding done. They had to have it spiral-bound. It is done and they turn it in today during English class. Another friend came over and they were just hanging out. They frosted and decorated cupcakes.

Sunday we went to church. Came home and had a snack before we headed out to my dad & sisters place. We had a bbq and it was very nice and relaxing. The kids had a fun time with the Easter egg hunt.

Today is dd's last choreography rehearsal. They have their last choir competition this Friday.

Hyper - sounds like a good weekend and a nice Easter that you had. Brunch sounds very yummy. Glad you got the day off. Oh how nice that you are all off today. Hope you do something fun. Enjoy the day!!
Unread 04-10-2012, 03:58 PM

Hi ladies,

It is almost time for my work day to be over. It has been OK not super busy.

The choir is going to be part of the musical at school next month. So practice for that started yesterday after school. It is 6 weeks away. Today dd will be done at 5pm. So I will go home and change into my workout clothes then go pick her up. We will head to the gym from there.

We are making our asian chicken salad for dinner so we need to stop at the market as well.

Dd said that last night at their choreography practice the director lined up all the seniors and then had the rest of the students line up in front of a senior. They were to tell the senior something nice. Dd said it was very nice. There are 17 seniors in that choir group that dd is in so about half of them are leaving. Auditions for next year are being held next month.

Hyper - hope you all enjoyed your day off yesterday. Have a good evening.
Unread 04-11-2012, 07:49 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good day off on Monday. We slept in and relaxed for awhile. The kids wanted to stay in their jammies and relax so dh and I went out and ran a few errands. We had lunch together then we went to starbucks and had a latte. So yummy. We came home and spent some time with the kids. We relaxed and watched t.v. for the evening.

Yesterday was busy at work. The day went by fast. I stopped at the grocer on the way home and got ingredients for my supper. I made baked pasta and breadsticks. We watched some t.v. in the evening.

Today I mopped my floors when I came back from taking the kids to school. I am washing the towels. I'm going to watch a show I have taped and relax.

Scrapper your easter sounds nice and relaxing. DD sure was busy with friends over the weekend. That's nice. That was nice at her choreography practice for the other students to say something nice about the seniors. My dd went to a ceramic place last summer with our neighbor. It sounds like the same kind of place your dd went to. She made a cupcake that is a dish that you can keep candy or what not in. They made them and a week later our neighbor picked them up.

Have a good day
Unread 04-11-2012, 02:06 PM

Hi ladies,

It is a rainy day here today. when my alarm went off this morning, it was really coming down. By the time I left home it had calmed down. Right now it is very cloudy.

This morning I went to the doctor to have my left knee checked out. Last week I fell at home. My foot got tangled in the cord from the iron. Luckily it was carpeted. Since then my knee has hurt. It has been somewhat swollen too. They are sending me to get an xray and referring me to the rheumatologist.

Today after work I have to stop at the mall on my way home. I am returning some boots that dd didn't like after all.

Dd has choir sectionals practice for the altos. It is the last one. It is from 6 to 7:30. While she is gone I will mop and fold the whites. then we will relax and watch TV for awhile once she is back.

Hyper - your Monday sounds so nice & leisure. That is good that the kids wanted to relax and have a jammies day - I love those days. Yeah for lattes...LOL. Oh yummy breadsticks...bread is my weakness. Glad you got things done early so you can enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 04-12-2012, 11:42 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a little busy here today. Several meetings going on in the conference rooms across from my desk.

It is a dry day today but looks like we will have more rain tomorrow.

After I dropped dd off at practice, I went to pick up dinner then went to walk around the mall. I ended up buying a pair of shoes for work. They have a wedge heel that isn't very high...so comfy. Then I went to return a book at the library. That is when I got the text from dd that they would be done at 7:30. Perfect timing. After dinner, we watched TV for awhile. Dd had an essay she needed to finish since it is due today. I proofed it for her.

This evening we are going to adifferent gym location to try out their water aerobics class. I'm excited about it because I use to take them all the time but they cut those classes at the location we go to.

Hyper - hope you enjoyed your day off yesterday. Yes, the ceramic place your dd went to sounds like the same type of place my dd & best friend went to. Have a good day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register