2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 465 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I watched my show. It was good. Now I have to wait for the new season to start. When I picked the kids up from school we stopped and got lds a haircut. After his haircut we went to mcdonalds and tried their new cookies. They were good. My steak dinner turned out good. We watched t.v. in the evening.

Today is my birthday. I'm 50 today. I can't believe that! I sure don't feel like it. I got to go out for lunch today and I got to wear jeans. Every month a supervisor takes out everyone who has a birthday in that month. For may it is just me and another staff member and we have the same birthday so it worked for us to go out today. Tonight dh and the kids are taking me out for dinner and then we'll come back and have cake.

Scrapper your weekend was busy but nice. I'm glad to hear that the college day went well. That's good that dd is looking forward to college. Her friend's birthday party sounds nice. The choir banquet sounds like it was alot of fun. There are a lot of things going on for your dd right now. It's nice that you have a free evening since you have been busy lately.

Enjoy your evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-23-2012, 11:23 AM

Hi ladies,

DH came home a little early and we all went out for my birthday dinner last night. We went to my favorite mexican restaurant. We came back and had cake. DH and the kids gave me a giftcard.

This morning I went to the thrift store to find some shirts for work. We have to wear polo style shirts. I only found 1 but it was only 75 cents. They were having a sale today. I just finished eating some lunch and now I will relax a little. I'm making spaghetti for supper.

Tomorrow I'm going to a work conference. Every year there is a conference held at the convention center about adults with disabilities. Staff and supervisors go every year. It is held for two days, so they split up who goes when. I will have to meet at work at 7 am and we should be home around 6 pm. The good thing is we get paid for our time.

Nothing planned for this evening. Probably relaxing and watching some t.v.

Scrapper hope you're having a good day.
Unread 05-23-2012, 01:53 PM

Hi ladies,

I went to the flower mart during lunch. I bought flowers for the choir diretor and 2 of dd's friends. This evening is the last choir concert. I also am surprising dd with pink roses...her favorite color. Dd has to be at school at 4:30 and the concert starts at 6:30. This concert is nice because it is held at the school outdoors and they have a BBQ...very informal & relaxing. So I don't have to cook...yay!!

Hyper - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! Welcome to the 50's. I will be 52 next month. I know what you mean...where has the time gone. How nice that you got to go out for lunch and wear jeans...very nice. Sounds like dinner was very nice...especially at your favorite place. Great deal on the polo shirt you got...too bad they didn't have any more for that price. The conference sounds interesting...hope it is informative. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-24-2012, 02:37 PM

Hi ladies,

Today has been busy at work with a variety of things. Sure made the morning go by fast. During lunch I took a walk. I went to one of the stores at a shopping center. I'm still looking for an outfit for dd's graduation. Not enough time during lunch...just look around and not try on. I think dd and I will go tomorrow evening.

The last choir concert was great last night. You can tell that the kids had a fun time performing. There was a good crowd and the hamburgers were good. When the Class of 2012 was singing, they started getting emotional. Two girls in the front row were wiping the tears away. Dd said she had a good time. At the end she gave the flowers to her friends and the director. The kids were taking pictures with each other. When we got home, dd was surprised with her flowers. I set them up after I dropped her off at school. We relaxed and watched TV for awhile.

This evening for sure we are going to go try the zumba class. We hope to make the 5pm class if not we will go to the 6pm class. Then we will come home have dinner and relax for the evening.

Hyper - hope the conference went well today and that it was interesting. Have a good evening.
Unread 05-25-2012, 02:22 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday!! It is a 3-day weekend...really looking forward to it. Work has been rather quiet today. I guess people took an extra day off and others are unassigned today. My boss took a vacation day.

During lunch I walked over to the farmers market. It is nice and cool out with a breeze. I bought flowers, peaches, a baguette, and a dress for dd. I thought it was very cute. It is a nice color green (pastel) with ivory...all pleats with small floral design.

This evening dd and I are going shopping. We are going to JC Penneys...yay I get to use my gift cards from Mother's Day. We will probably pick up dinner on our way home. I am going to do some baking tonight too.

Tomorrow is scrapping day at my house. I found out today that one of my friends can't make it because she has to work. So that leaves the other 2 plus me and dd. It will be a good time. At least I don't have to pack all my stuff to go...I can just walk to my scrap room and get what I need.

On Sunday we will go to church then early evening my best friend and I are going to see Chicago the musical. She is treating me for my birthday. We are looking forward to the performance and catching up with each other.
Monday plan to sleep in and see what we do. Probably go to the gym in the morning so we can be done with our workout early.

Dd and I went to the Zumba class last night...wow it was a great workout. We had a fun time, and dd really liked it she wants to go back. I told her we could probably go Wednesday & Thursday. The class gets pretty full.

Hyper - hope you enjoyed the conference yesterday. Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend!!
Unread 05-29-2012, 09:22 AM

Good morning ladies,

It was so nice having a 3-day weekend. We had a nice weekend filled with fun, relaxing things.

Friday evening dd and I went to JC Penneys. I bought a purse and 4 blouses for work. I bought dd a top and a strapless bra for her new dress. Oh she liked the dress I bought her at the farmers market. She tried it on right away and it fit just right. She said she will wear it for the Senior Awards ceremony next week.

Saturday I did my workout and marketing first thing. I got things ready for our scrapping day. We had a good time. One of my friends had to work but she dropped by after. Another friend sent a text saying she wasn't able to make it because they had to take their dog to the vet for a wound on his face & ear infection. They had to sedate the dog to clean and treat wound on his face.

On Sunday we went to church and then did some things around the house and had lunch. My girlfriend came over shortly after 4:30 and we headed out to the musical. It was a good performance.

Dd was invited to go to the river with her friend & family. I had to have her at her friend's house by 8am. So while she was gone, I went to take a zumba class, relaxed at home and watched TV. In the afternoon I did get out to the craft store. I made a couple of scrapbook frames for gifts. I am also making graduation ones for a couple of dd's friends. Dh tackled his closet. Dd called me around 6pm that they were on the way back so I left home at 6:30 to pick her up. Dh grilled burgers for dinner...they were so yummy.

This is finals week for dd. They actually start tomorrow. Today she is already turning textbooks in for her English class. For choir she is returning the leotard they wore for competition. She wanted to keep the skirt so I sent the money for that.

Hyper - hope you had a good weeekend! Have a good day!!
Unread 05-29-2012, 01:36 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good 3 day weekend. Friday after school I took the kids to see battleship. It was good. Bds went to the end of the school year dance later in the evening. I picked him up when it was over at midnight so it was a late night for me. But I knew I would be able to sleep in on Saturday.

On Saturday we slept in. We relaxed most of the day, then we all went out for dinner in the evening. On Sunday dd went to her friends for a sleepover and bds went out for the day with one of his friends. So dh, lds and I went out to run some errands. We stopped for dinner on the way home then relaxed and watched some t.v. in the evening.

Yesterday our good friends came over for a barbeque. We haven't seen them in awhile. I got the house cleaned in the morning before they came. We had a really nice time. They left in the evening. We watched some t.v.

It was hard getting up this morning. DH took sammy to the vet this morning. They were going to sedate him to groom and bathe him. DH is coming home early and we will go to pick him up. Bds has his first driver's ed class after school. There is a parent meeting at 6 so I will go and we will come home together after the meeting.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Glad you had a good time scrapping. That's good that dd liked the dress that you got for her. It's so hard to know when they aren't with you. I've gotta find a zumba class near me. I've heard it's a good workout but fun.

Have a good rest of your day.
Unread 05-30-2012, 11:33 AM

Good morning,

We picked Sammy up yesterday afternoon. He looked really nice. We came home and ate supper. I went up to bds's driver's ed parent meeting. Bds ate when we got home then we all watched some t.v.

This morning I stopped and got some ingredients for my supper tonight after I dropped the kids at school. I'm making chicken fajitas. DH is going to mow the lawn after supper. We are going to take Sammy down to our neighbors that gave him to us, to show her how nice he looks. We will probably watch some t.v. when we are settled in for the night.

Scrapper hope you are having a good day.
Unread 05-30-2012, 02:29 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day at work. The morning went by quickly. I have a few more things to finish up before I leave.

Today finals for dd started. She had her choir & statistics final. They were having a potluck in choir. She baked a cake. They were also getting their yearbooks. I will be excited to see it.

I am making steaks for dinner today. We are going to zumba class at 6pm. It really is a fun workout.

Hyper - your weekend sounded very nice. How did Sammy do with the grooming? Probably not so nervous since he was sedated. They look so cute when they are groomed. How was the driver's ed class for bds. Does it include behind the wheel as well? Enjoy your evening.
Unread 05-31-2012, 12:14 PM

Good morning ladies,

It has been pretty busy this morning. I had several meetings to schedule and got that done. Now on to my other work. Not sure if I will go out to walk. It is supposed to be pretty warm today. Although there is a farmers market today. Let see what I decide.

Dd said the potluck in choir was good. The choir teacher raffles off the awards that they have received through the year. Dd didn't win anything. She said they took pictures and sang some of their favorite songs from their performances. Today she has her English and Spanish finals. I helped her with Spanish last night.

Zumba class last night was really good. It was a packed class. We are going again tonight. We take the class when we don't take classes at the gym...so that is on Wednesday & Thursday. Not much else going on this evening. I want to do some watering after dinner since it will still be light out. Then probably watch some TV. We have been catching up on our recorded shows.

Hyper - your fajitas sounded yummy. Hope your work day is going well. Enjoy your afternoon/evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register