2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 466 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-31-2012, 03:03 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Work was busy today. The state finished their inspection today. We got high ratings. Bds had driver's ed after school. I'll pick him up at 6:15. I'm just going to put some frozen pizzas in the oven for supper.

I took a PTO day for tomorrow. It's dd and lds' track and field day. It starts at 9:30, so I will spend the day there watching them. We get subway for lunch. This is my weekend to work, so it will be nice to have tomorrow off to break it up a little.

No plans for this evening. Probably watch some t.v.

Scrapper it sounds like dd's choir potluck was fun for her. Our senior's last day was yesterday. Their graduation is on Saturday. Good luck to dd on her finals. I'm sure she will be glad when they are over.

Have a good rest of your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-01-2012, 02:13 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a pretty busy day. A variety of things to get done today. I am using my lunch break today for my mammogram appt. I was very impressed with the new center..it is very nice and the environment very nice and calming. They have some waterfall things in the waiting areas. I will have my results in 2 weeks.

This evening we are going to the mall. We are going to have dd's pictures taken with her cap & gown. We will have them make an invite for her graduation party as well. She is also going to drop off a job application she picked up from Bath & Body Works. We will pick up dinner while we are out.

Tomorrow we have a birthday party for my cousin's baby who is turning 1 year old. In the evening dd and I are going to work at our church carnival. Dh said he will come at that time to go play bingo.

Dd is officially done with her finals. She made me laugh last night. She said after she relaxed when she got home, she said "I better start my homework and start studying for my final." She realized that she was done with everything.

Hyper - that is great that the inspection is over and the results were high ratings. Oh I remember the track and field day from previous years. Enjoy watching the kids and your subway lunch. That is what I had today. We picked that up for dinner last night. I think it is great that you were able to get today off since you have to work this weekend. Hope you have enjoyed the day. Have a good weekend.
Unread 06-04-2012, 05:36 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend.

I went and watched the kids track and field day on Friday. That had a nice day for it. It was fun. DD slept over at a friends house and bds went out with one of his friends. DH, lds and I watched some t.v. and relaxed.

This was my weekend to work. Saturday when I got home, dd was still at her friends. She called me and asked if she could stay til later in the evening. Lds had the neighbor boy over. Later DH the boys and I went out for dinner. We picked dd up on our way home. We watched t.v. in the evening.

On Sunday dh was gone running errands when I got home. DD and lds went out to play. I straightened up the house. I made hot dogs, beans and chips for supper. DH and I sat outside for a little while in the evening. Then we all watched some t.v.

Today I am meeting a friend of mine for lunch. I will do a load of laundry this morning and a few things around the house before I leave to meet her. I'm not sure yet what I'll make for supper.

Scrapper I hope you had a nice weekend. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-04-2012, 03:07 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a fairly busy day. During lunch I walked over to the post office to buy stamps and mail out dd's graduation party invites. I'm glad that they are out now.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening we went to have dd's cap & gown pictures taken at a studio in the mall. Lots of the kids go take their pictures there like for prom & graduation...more reasonable prices than the studio the school contracts with. We were pleased with them and could pick them up on saturday.

Saturday morning I went to work out and got the marketing done. Dd and I got ready to go to a birthday party for awhile. On our way there we stopped at the mall to pick up the pictures and dd dropped off a job application. We had a nice time at the birthday party and visited with cousins I had not seen in quite some time. We left at 6pm to go home and pick dh up to go to church carnival. he played bingo and dd and I worked our shift at a game booth. We had a good time but were tired at the end. It was non-stop at the booth.

Yesterday we went to church, dd and I took the dogs for a walk after lunch. We stopped at the carnival for a little while and turned in our free book of raffles tickets. We then headed out to the cemetery and to meet my sisters and dad.

This morning dd had practice for the Senior Honors award ceremony tonight. They also got their cap & gowns. The awards ceremony is invitation only and we get to go as dd is getting several awards. Her choir group is also singing.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Glad the track and field day was nice. Your hot dog supper sounded very yummy. Hope you had a good time at lunch with your friend. Is this the last week of school for the kids?

Have a good afternoon/evening.
Unread 06-05-2012, 12:26 PM

Hi ladies,

As lunch time approaches I am not sure where I will walk to. Let's see where I end up. Getting various things done as tomorrow is my last day for this week. I am taking 2 vacation days for dd's graduation and my birthday.

Last night we went to the senior honors night and it was a wonderful ceremony. They wore their cap & gowns and they looked so nice. So many kids were honored with awards. Dd received a plaque for having a 3.5 or above GPA for all 4 years of high school, an award for perfect attendance senior year, performing arts for choir, and a gold key award. We are very proud of her.

Today they have their senior breakfast. Dd said after they were going to walk around the area after as it is in a strip mall right next to Disneyland. Then they were coming back to our house to hang out.

This evening going to zumba class then stopping off at the market on the way home. We are making our asian chicken salad for dinner.

Hyper - hope you are having a good day. Enjoy your afternoon/evening.
Unread 06-05-2012, 03:09 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I had lunch with my friend. She lives close to me. It was such a nice we decided to walk to this little cafe in town. We have eaten breakfast there before but never lunch. They had really good sandwiches. We had a nice time. Last night I ordered pizza for supper. After supper we walked across and sat outside with the neighbors.

Today work was busy. Bds is at driver's ed. I will have to pick him up at 6:15. I'm making spaghetti for supper.

Tomorrow is the kids last day of school. Lds and dd are having an awards ceremony at 10:30. Luckily I'll be able to go since I'm off. They will get awards for track and field and also for academics and sports. They will be dismissed at noon. Poor bds has a full day.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I'm sure dd's picture will look very nice. I agree, it's best to go cheaper. I'm glad you had a nice time at the birthday party. It's always nice to catch up after you haven't seen family in awhile. Congrats to dd for all of her awards. I know you are proud, that is very impressive.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-06-2012, 02:15 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day today. It would be busy as I am tryng to get all my work done since I will be off tomorrow and Friday. During lunch I went to the flower mart. I bought dd a bouquet of pink roses for graduation. I also bought a bouquet for her best friend who is graduating this evening. So I will pick dd up when I get home and we will head out.

Last night dd and I went to Zumba class. It was a good class...we were tired when we were done. After dinner we relaxed and watched some TV.

This morning dd had graduation practice. Now we know what side of the stadium to sit on. Tomorrow morning they have practice again. I believe dd had to be at school by 6pm. The ceremony starts at 7:30.

Hyper - glad you had a nice time with your friend and that lunch was good. Happy last day of school for the kids. I know they are excited. hard to believe that another school year is over. Oh poor bds....a full day for him. How was the awards ceremony? Have a good afternoon/evening!
Unread 06-08-2012, 04:11 PM

Hi ladies,

Wed. was the last day of school. The awards ceremony was very nice. When school ended a bunch of us moms and our kids picked up some food and met at the park. We let the kids play for awhile. Bds went out with some friends after school.

I have some sad news and some happy news. I think I told you Sammy was a rescue dog who came from an abusive home. He seemed to be doing really well then suddenly last week his behavior changed. He started biting. He refused to go outside anymore and was going to the bathroom all over the house. He would stay awake all night pacing. Finally he starting trying to bite the kids. We decided even though we loved him we couldn't keep him. We contacted two rescue shelters who wouldn't not take him because they would not be able to place him with the behavior he was displaying. We kept the vet that he had seen since birth. We set up a consult with her. She was very familiar with his history. In the end she said he was not a normal dog anymore due to the abuse he suffered. He would never be able to be happy and that she thought the best thing would be to put him down. So after much thought we did decide it was best. We scheduled it for Thursday morning. But we decided it we wanted a puppy and the sooner the better to help ease the loss of sammy. So Wednesday evening we met some puppies at a cocker spaniel breeders home. We fell in love with the little baby boy puppy. Unfortunately we put sammy down on Thursday morning. DH went and picked up the puppy on Thursday afternoon. He is adorable. We've been having alot of fun with him, but potty training....not so fun.

This is my weekend off and I am glad. We have had a very stressful week. I'm looking forward to some relaxing. DH is going to grill some burgers tonight. Tomorrow we are going to pet smart to get some things for the puppy. We haven't named him yet. On Sunday we have a going away potluck for dd's teacher. This was his last year at our school. He took another teaching job in wisconsin.

Scrapper hope you are having a good day. Have a great weekend.
Unread 06-08-2012, 07:16 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday!! I hav been enjoying my 2 days off. Graduation last night was very nice. All of the graduates looked so nice & happy. We met dd on the field after the fireworks. We took pictures and chatted for awhile. We got home around 10:30.

This morning we went to zumba class and then I took dd to school to pick up her diploma. We came home watched TV for awhile then showered and got ready. She had to be at the college at 2:30 for orientation. I dropped her off and then went to Kohls & Michaels for some shopping. I got some pretty good deals at Kohls. After I picked dd up we went to have some frozen yogurt. We are waiting for dh to get home as we are going out for my birthday.

Tomorrow I have a haircut appt and then a couple of graduation parties.

Hyper - that was a nice way to end the school year ...a picnic in the park. So sorry to hear about Sammy. the abuse he suffered sure affected him. I'm glad that you were able to find a puppy quickly. What color is he and how many months? I know potty training is hard with puppies but once he know where he is supposed to go it gets better.

Enjoy your weekend!
Unread 06-11-2012, 07:02 AM

good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend.

Friday dh put some burgers on the grill. Then we took the puppy around to meet the neighbors and their dogs. He did really well. We relaxed and watched some t.v. in the eveing.

Saturday we slept in. We got ready and headed out to petsmart. There were a couple big dogs in there that the puppy was afraid of so we put him in the cart. He looked so cute. We stopped and had lunch. We came home and sat outside. The kids played outside. We watched some t.v. in the evening.

Sunday we went to church. We went back at noon for dd's teachers pot luck. It was nice and there was alot of good food. We came home and relaxed for awhile. I made tacos for supper then we watched t.v.

Today I'm dropping bds at driver's ed. I'll pick him up at 11:30 then me and the kids are going shopping. Lds has his first squirts practice this evening.

Scrapper congrats to dd on her graduation! How nice. I'd love to see some pictures. We haven't named our puppy yet. The choices are Max, Jake and bds wants Lenny. We will decide for sure today. He is a buff color and he's 11 weeks old. I will sent you a picture. Hope you had a nice weekend.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register