2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 471 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday!! I am looking forward to sleeping in this weekend. Today has been pretty quiet. I got my payroll done it just needs to be approved now.

During lunch I went to the flower mart for my weekly shopping of flowers. On the way back to work I stopped at Burger King and picked up a chicken sandwich.

Last night we went to zumba class, had dinner and then my sister called to let us know that the baby was going to be coming soon. we headed to the hospital and all met there. My great nephew wasn't born until after 10:30 last night. He is so cute and looks just like my nephew when he was a baby. The waiting area is right by the nursery so it was perfect...we couldn't get enough of him. They are all doing well. We will go visit them after work.

Tomorrow dd's college is having a Food Truck fest so we are going to go check it out. They have a variety of trucks that will be there. She is interested in the cupcakes ones. On Sunday my sisters said that we are going to start going through my dad's things. That won't be easy but it needs to get done. Not much else going on over the weekend - we will play it by ear.

Hyper - how was your walk with dd? Wow lds is going to be 9....I remember you talking about when he was going to start kindergarten. Time goes by fast. How are Max & Ruby doing with training....better? Have a good Friday evening and enjoy your weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-23-2012, 07:50 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. On friday when I got home I decided to straighten the house so I wouldn't have to worry about it over the weekend. I made spaghetti for supper then we sat outside for awhile. We watched t.v. in the evening.

On Saturday we slept in which was nice. Bds's friend was having another camp out at his house. I helped him get his stuff together then he left around noon. The rest of us went out for the day. We went out for lunch. We had to get dog food and my watch needed a battery so we stopped and I had one put in. Then we went to starbucks and sat outside and had iced tea. I really like to get a latte when I'm there but it was a warm day and iced tea hit the spot. We came home and lds and dd went over to the neighbors to play. We watched some t.v. in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Bds came home from the campout and went to bed. He said they stayed up late. DD and I went out shopping for lds's birthday present. We went to target and gamestop. We stopped and ate on the way home. DH took lds out for lunch then he took him and the two neighbor kids swimming. DD and I wrapped his presents when we got home. We made it just in time, they got home shortly after we finished wrapping. We watched t.v. in the evening.

Today dh had to take my van to work. He put his car in the shop this morning for a minor repair. It's lds's birthday and I know he will be anxious to celebrate. When dh comes home we will take him to dinner. Then we'll come home and have presents and cake.

Scrapper Congrats on your new nephew's birth. I can imagine how everyone just couldn't get enough of him. Yes I can't believe lds will be 9. The puppies are doing well. They still aren't fully potty trained, but they are close.

Have a great day. I look forward to hearing about your weekend.
Unread 07-23-2012, 02:32 PM

Hi ladies,

Today has been busier. My phone calls are heavier. Our schools main offices have re-opened. Since school will start in about 3 weeks. My boss is also back today. I know she has lots to catch up on...especially her email. We talked a little bit about her sister's passing.

Our weekend was nice. Friday evening we went to the hospital to visit my great-nephew. Dd and I got to hold him...so adorable. They are home now and settling into their new routine. Everyone is doing well.

Saturday dd and I went to do some shopping. We stopped at Walmart and she bought some clothes. Then we headed to Kohls...she bought some shorts and I got an iron and some tees. From there we headed to the food truck festival and walked around to see what we wanted. We ended up getting some burgers...homemade patties. We called dh to ask what he wanted. Then for dessert we got some cupcakes. We relaxed and watched TV for the evening.

Yesterday we went to church, did a few things at home and then left for the cemetery. We then picked up dinner and headed to my sister's. After we ate we started to sort through my dad's things. We made a dent and will continue this weekend.

when I get home, dd & I are going to the bank to deposit her check from the scholarship that she received. She is going to the campus to pay her registration fees sometime this week. We are going to zumba class. I am making steak, potatoes and salad for dinner.

Hyper - that was a good idea to straighten up the house on Friday. One less thing to do over the weekend. Sounds like bds had a good time at the campout. Glad you got lds's gift & wrapped before they got home. Happy birthday to lds!! Have fun celebrating this evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-24-2012, 02:27 PM

Hi ladies,

My phones have been really busy today. I keep getting a call for a particular person but I keep telling them that we have no one by that name. It is a busy day for my boss with meetings. This morning ran copies for her presentation.

Today dd is spending the afternoon with one of her good friends. They are having lunch and then going shopping. Dd said she would be home around 5pm because she wants to go to the gym with me. After the gym we are stopping off at Michaels to sign her up for the next cake decorating class. It starts in 2 weeks. We are making our asian chicken salad for dinner.

Hyper - hope you had a good day at work. Hope you all had a good time celebrating lds's birthday. Have a good afternoon/evening!
Unread 07-25-2012, 07:34 AM

Good morning ladies,

On Monday when dh got home from work we took lds out for a birthday dinner. Then we came home and he opened presents and we had cake, We had a nice time celebrating.

Yesterday work was good. Very even pace. DH left yesterday morning for a business trip and won't be home until Friday evening. When I got home from work I took the kids to a new yogurt shop that opened up in the town we shop. It was really good. Bds needed a new pair of jeans so we went over to Kohls. He found a pair that he liked. Then we stopped and had dinner on the way home. Lds got an xbox for his birthday so he and dd played games when we got home. They ended up playing for quite some time. Then we watched a little t.v. before bed.

Today dd has her volunteer day at the library. Right after that she has to go to volleyball camp. It's just at the high school. It's just a couple blocks away from the library. She has it today Thursday and Friday. I think I'm going to make cheeseburgers for sujpper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I'm glad all is doing well at your great nephews house. That's nice that dd is spending some time with her friend today.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-26-2012, 09:42 AM

Good morning ladies,

I thought I better post before it got busy. So far it hasn't been bad. We will see how the day goes.

Not sure if I will go out to the farmers market during lunch. I don't need fruit or veggies right now. I could go maybe for flowers...I will see.

I'm excited because I am taking a vacation day tomorrow. I am taking my car in for service first thing in the morning. Then we will see what we head out to do. Saturday is our scrapping day so looking forward to that.

Yesterday dd spent the afternoon with her godmother. They went to lunch, to see Brave, and swimming. I picked dd up around 5:15. We stopped at home so she could change and then we headed to zumba. Once back home we had dinner...I made hamburgers, potatoes and asparagus. We watched TV for awhile.

Dd is going to the college campus today to pay her registration fees & take her picture for her ID. She will be taking the bus so this is a good practice for her. She has the bus schedules with her since she has to take 2 buses but it is very direct. Gets on close to home and it drops her off across the street from the campus. This evening we are going to zumba class. Dd's best friend & her mom (my friend) are going to join us for class tonight. I am making chicken breasts with rice & veggies tonight. I need to do some watering after dinner.

Hyper - sounds like lds had a nice birthday celebration. Glad he is enjoying his xbox. Oh nice...the yogurt place sounds really yummy. I love frozen yogurt. That is good that bds found jeans he liked. I heard on the radio that Kohls is having a good sale in these couple of days...I think a back to school sale. Hope dd is enjoying volleyball camp.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-26-2012, 02:23 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday after dd left for the library, lds and I ran a few errands in town. I made cheeseburgers for supper. The kids and I watched t.v. for a while.

DD doesn't like her volleyball camp. It was for 7-10th grade. She said her and another girl are the only 7th graders, the rest are all 10th graders. It's only for the rest of this week. I told her she doesn't have to go back, but she said she would stick it out. I was proud of her for going ahead with it.

Bds had his 2nd behind the wheel for diriver's ed this morning. He said he drove a short way on the freeway. Next week will be his last one. Work was busy today. After I came home I dropped dd off at volleyball. I'll pick her up at 5:00. I think since dh is out of town, the kids and I will stop and get some dinner on the way home from picking up dd. Lds and dd will probably want to play with the neighbor kids for awhile when we get back, then we'll watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper how nice to have a 3 day weekend. I know you'll have a good time scrapbooking on Sat. That is nice for dd to get some practice taking the bus before school starts. The kids and I saw Brave. That's nice that dd's best friend and her mom will be joining you for Zumba. I'm sure that will be fun.

Have a good afternoon/evening
Unread 07-30-2012, 07:50 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday after work I took dd to volleyball camp. It was the last day. Bds went out with some friends. When lds and I picked dd up from volleyball we went to subway for supper. DH was getting back late. We came home and watched some of the opening ceremonies for the olympics. DH got home around midnight. I was already in bed because I had to work the weekend. The kids were in bed but they heard him come in and got up to see him.

On Saturday when I got home I took a quick shower and got ready for lds's party. We headed out when the boys got here. We went to jumps and downs. They had a great time. It was a fun place. After we were done there we went to pizza hut for dinner. I brought cupcakes so after we ate we had cupcakes and lds opened his gifts. Then we headed home. We relaxed and watched the olympics in the evening.

On Sunday when I got home lds was at the neighbors playing and dd went out to play when I got home. Bds was at a friends house. DH and I watched some t.v. Then I took a shower. I made hot dogs and chips and baked beans for supper. We watched some t.v. in the evening.

Today lds wants to got to gamstop. He got a couple gift cards. So we will go there when the kids wake up. I have to stop and get groceries on the way home.

Scrapper hope you enjoyed your 3 day weekend.
Have a good day.
Unread 07-30-2012, 02:29 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

It has been a nice, quiet day today. My boss is at an all day meeting off site so even the phone calls are on the lighter side. I've been able to get things done. Now that I am back from lunch, I am going to work on my supply orders.

I enjoyed having an extra day off....that is always nice. Friday morning I dropped my car off for service. during that time dd and I went to work out. We picked up subway for lunch. In the afternoon we went to run a couple of errands then picked up dinner and frozen yogurt for dessert.

Saturday morning I did marketing and got my things ready for scrapping. Dh took dd out driving. She said she didn't feel as nervous as before. Dh said she needs practice with her turns. We left for my friend's house after 2pm. We had a fun time...the time just goes by fast.

Yesterday we went to church, came home and did a few things around home and then left to the cemetery. From there we went over to my nephew's place to visit and see the baby. He is so cute and he was awake for a long time. So we all got to hold him. We ended up grilling chicken & steak.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. That is good that dd decided to stick with the volleyball camp. it sounds like lds's birthday party was fun...great place for the kids and everyone has a great time. Hope lds finds some good games at Gamestop today.

Have a good day!!
Unread 07-31-2012, 02:53 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday lds dd and I went to gamestop. Lds found some games that he liked. Then I had to run in to target to get a couple things. We stopped and had lunch on the way home. We came home and I took them up to the pool to swim. They had alot of fun. I made grilled chicken with sauteed onions and red peppers, mixed veggies and mashed potatoes for supper. We relaxed and watched some t.v. in the evening.

Today I cleaned up the house when I got home so I won't have to worry about it tomorrow. I'm making spaghetti and garlic bread for supper. No plans for this evening. We'll probably watch some t.v.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Your scrapping day sounds like it was fun. Bds has his last behind the wheel tomorrow. He still needs practice as well on his turns and a few other things. Oh how nice that you got to see the baby. That's good that he was awake.

Have a good rest of your day

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register