2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 472 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-31-2012, 03:41 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It has been not too busy of a day. I continued on with my ordering of supplies. One last one to do is for the toner for our 2 copy machines. Then I will be done.

I will be reporting payroll for another 8 employees which will be a total of 23 people now. More work...can't complain since I would rather be busy.

During lunch I went out today. I bought a frame that says "Friends" for one of my friends. her birthday is coming up. I'm going to put a group picture of us in it.

I am making steak for dinner with baked potatoes and veggies. Last night dd and I made a new recipe from Food Network...a pasta salad, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, baby arugula, lemon zest and added chicken. It was very good & filling too.

Not much going on this evening other than working out and relaxing & watch some TV. Dd starts her cake decorating class next Thursday so we need to get some of the supplies she needs.

Hyper - that is good that lds found some games that he liked. Nice that you were able to take them swimming. I know they loved that. Good idea to get the cleaning done and out of the way...now you don't have to worry about it tomorrow on your day off.

Enjoy your evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-01-2012, 10:30 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday the kids played outside for awhile. We had spaghetti for supper. After supper dh and I took the puppies for a walk. They are doing so much better at walking on the lead. When I came back dd said she didn't feel good. She was running a low temp. She put her jammies on and snuggled up on the couch. We watched the olympics.

This morning dd woke up and she felt fine. I don't know what was going on last night. But no temp so that's good. I made pancakes for breakfast. The kids loved that. Dd has her volunteer day at the library this afternoon. DH is going to come early today. We have some errands to run. He said not to plan to cook we will eat while we are out. Of course I said that was fine When we get back we'll watch some t.v. before bed.

Scrapper you have a lot of people to do payroll for. But I'm like you, I'd rather be busy, it makes the day go faster. That's a nice gift to give to your friend. Your new recipe does sound good. How nice that dd is taking a cake decorating class. Very fun.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-01-2012, 11:18 AM

Good morning ladies,

It has been a quiet morning so far. It has been nice so I can get my work done. My boss has a busy day of meetings.

I am leaving at 1pm today to take dd to the doctor. She has been complaining about a earache off and on so want to make sure she doesn't have an ear infection. She came into work with dh and will come up to my office a little later.

Going to zumba this evening. I am making beef tacos. We will relax and watch TV after dinner.

Hyper - that is great that the puppies are doing better on their walks. Glad that dd is feeling OK today and no fever. Yummy pancakes...sounds so good. Hooray for not having to cook today...love those days.

Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-02-2012, 02:17 PM

Hi ladies,

The morning was rather busy with phones and some orders I was working on. We will see how the afternoon goes. My boss is gone for the day as she had to go to court and for some case going on with the district here. Tomorrow she is taking a furlough day.

I just got back from lunch with my friend. We went to our usual spot for grilled chicken tacos. They are really good. We had a nice time catching up.

This evening just going to zumba. I want to do some picking up around home as dd is having 2 friends over tomorrow evening for a movie night. Then just relax and watch some TV.

Hyper - hope you had a good day at work. Have a nice afternoon/evening. almost forgot to mention about dd's doctor appt yesterday. No ear infection but she does have inflammation in her left ear which is the one that hurts. The doctor said it is due to her cleaning it too harshly. She prescribed drops to help with the irritation.
Unread 08-02-2012, 02:30 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday when I picked dd up from the library I saw they were having a book sale. So lds and I went in and we all looked around. Lds and dd found alot of books. It was 10 cents per book so we payed less than 2.00 for all of them.

I made the kids frozen pizza and dh and I headed out to do our errands and stopped for dinner on the way home. We watched some t.v. til bedtime.

Today work was busy. One of my co workers called in so we worked short. My neighbor called me last night and said she was taking her kids to the pool today and asked if dd and lds could go along. DD is volunteering at the book sale at the library today. My neighbor dropped her off at the library on the way home. Lds said they had a good time. I have to pick dd up at 5:00. I'm making bbq pork chops potatoes and corn for supper. We'll probably relax and watch t.v. in the evening.

Scrapper glad you had a nice lunch with your friend. It's always nice to catch up. Hope your afternoon wasn't as busy as your morning.

Have a good afternoon/evening.
Unread 08-03-2012, 04:13 PM

Hi ladies,

It was somewhat busy today. I had to help one of the ladies on the aisle next door to me with phone coverage. her 2 co-workers are off unassigned today. My boss took today off as a furlough.

I have another 3-day weekend. Monday is an unassigned day for me. Looking forward to the time off.

This evening dd has 3 friends coming over for movie night. We are going to pick up dinner for everyone. One of her friends is bringing baked goodies. I will go to the market after dinner to get my marketing done this way I don't have to do it over the weekend. Dd has a haircut appt tomorrow afternoon...just for a trim. Not sure what we will do after. Sunday will be our usual get together with my family.

On Monday we are going to take pictures with dd's best friend. It is like their senior session. Should be fun.

Hyper - hope you had a good work day. That was a great book sale the library was having. Oh that was nice the dd volunteered at the book sale. Cool that the kids got to go swimming. Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 08-06-2012, 06:10 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday lds and dd went to see the wimpy kid movie with my neighbor friend and her kids. When I got home from work I straightened the house. The kids got home about 5:00. We had leftovers for supper. We watched t.v. in the evening.

On Saturday we slept in. We all headed out for the day. It was a nice day out so we went to one of our favorite restaurants for lunch. We ate out on their patio. We ran a few errands. On the way home we stopped at starbucks.

On Sunday after church we went to Minneapolis to a little pastry shop. We all had a pastry and dh and I got a latte. I have to say the latte was better than startbucks even. We came home and sat outside and enjoyed the nice weather. We watched t.v. in the evening.

DH took a pto day today. We went out for a quick lunch in town then we took the kids swimming. DH and dd went to a meeting at the public school. DD is eligible to play sports through the public school and I think she wants to play volleyball again this fall, so this was an informational meeting. Lds and I went to get groceries. Bds is at a friends house. We will probably watch some t.v. this evening.

Scrapper how nice to have a 3 day weekend. I look forward to hearing about it. Have a nice evening.
Unread 08-07-2012, 02:48 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day...my phone calls are busy as well. My boss has been busy with various meetings. It makes the day go by quickly.

It was very nice having a 3 day weekend. Friday evening dd & I got things ready for her friends that were coming over. It ended up just being 2 of her friends. We had dinner and then I went out to the market. I picked up ice cream for dessert. One of her friends baked cookies & brownies. They were going to watch a movie but ended up just talking & catching up.

On Saturday I took dd to get her haircut and then we stopped at Michaels so we could get her supplies for her cake decorating class. She didn't need lots. They get 10% off of their supplies and I had some coupons so we got good deals. We picked up dinner and just watched TV in the evening.

On Sunday after church dh took dd driving. They went on Saturday as well. I did some things around the house and then dd and I left to meet my sisters at the cemetery. I had dd drive in the cemetery. She went around 2 times. She is feeling more comfortable behind the wheel. I told her it is all about practice. We picked up subway for dinner and then went to my dad's to continue cleaning. We have pretty much gone through his clothes. There are odds and ends left plus paperwork.

Yesterday got to sleep in a bit. We met dd's best friend & her mom at the picture studio at 11am. They took pictures together with their cap & gowns and then their school activity...dd choir & her friend cheer. We then went to lunch when we were done. We headed home and relaxed for awhile. We went to zumba class, picked up dinner and then stopped at Target for a few things we needed.

Today dd is having lunch with 3 of her friends. Not sure if they have anything planned after that. This evening going to the gym. I am making pork chops and brown rice with veggies.

Hyper - that was nice that the kids went to see the wimpy kid movie. My niece loves those movies so I am sure my sister will take her to see it. Your weekend sounds so nie & leisure...lunch out, pastires & lattes...yummy!! I know what you mean about lattes being better at some places. I'm sure the kids had a good time swimming. That is good that dd is still thinking about playing volleyball in the fall.

Have a good afternoon/evening.
Unread 08-08-2012, 07:42 AM

Good morning ladies,

Monday evening lds and I met dd and dh at dairy queen after their sports meeting. DD did sign up to play volleyball through the public school. The preseason starts Aug. 20th.

Yesterday I ended up working a 14 hour day. My shift is normally over at 2:00. I was getting ready to leave and one of our supervisors came up to me and asked me if I could stay until 8:00 pm. She said if I could stay they would give me Sept. 4th off. I requested PTO for that day, which is the first day of school, but I was denied because someone else aready had requested it. So I decided to stay so I could have that day off. I was so tired when I got home. The kids and dh were gone when I came home. They got home about an hour after me. DH had taken them out to dinner. They brought me food back. I went to bed early.

This morning I'm meeting my neighbor for breakfast. DD has her last library volunteer day this afternoon. I'm making steak and baked potatoes and a veggie for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. How fun for dd and her friend to have their pictures taken. Bds just did his last Behind the Wheel class yesterday. He isn't very confident yet with driving. Just like you said it just takes practice.

Have a great day.
Unread 08-08-2012, 09:29 AM

Good morning ladies,

I have several things to take care of today. I glanced at my boss's schedule for today and she has lots of meetings today so she will be busy.

We received the picture proofs yesterday...the girls came out really nice. Today we will sit and see what poses we want to get.

Yesterday dd went to lunch with 3 of her friends. She said the place inside was full and they didn't want to sit outside because it was too hot. So they went back to the house. When I got home, they were watching a DVD of one of their choir performances.

Today other than going to zumba not much more going on. After dinner, we will relax and watch some TV.

Hyper - that was a nice treat going to dairy queen Monday evening. Glad dd decided to play volleyball. WOW...that was a long day at work yesterday but happy that you get to have Sept. 4th off after all...yay!!! Have a nice time at breakfast with your neighbor. We are having the same thing for dinner today...great minds think alike...LOL. Have a great day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register