2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 473 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yesterday my neighbor and I had a nice time at breakfast catching up. DD went to her last volunteer day at the library. They are having a pizza party for all the volunteers on the 22nd. The kids and I met dh in the town where he works for dinner last night. We went to a pizza place. It was good and we had a nice time. We came home and watched some tv.

Today work was busy. Lds went out to play when I got home. No plans for this evening. Probably watch some tv after supper.

Scrapper that's too bad that the restaurant didn't work out for dd and her friends, but it sounds like they ended up have a good time anyway. You got your proofs pretty quickly. How fun to pick the pose you want. I'm sure it will be hard to decide.

Have a nice day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-09-2012, 03:07 PM

Hi ladies,

I've been busy with miscellaneous things. I've also had to schedule 2 meetings for my boss. But it has been hard because the particpants have busy schedules as well. I have to enter 2 orders and order toner for the copiers. I haven't had a chance to do that yet. I will be leaving work at 3pm fo rmy appt with the podiatrist..check up and get my nails cut.

Today dd went with 2 of her friends to zumba class this morning. Dd wanted to get a workout in since she won't be able to go with me this evening. She said they will be going back tomorrow morning with a different instructor.

Dd starts her cake decorating class this evening. The class is from 6 to 8pm for 4 weeks on Thursdays. I will drop her off and then go work out. I will go home and have dinner before I go pick her up. i made hamburgers for dinner and dd will eat before class. She is very excited and has all her things ready.

Not much going on once we are back home. Relaxing and watching TV.

Hyper ~ that is good that you and your neighbor had a good time at breakfast. Glad you all had a nice time at dinner last night. Always nice to do something a little different during the week. Yes, we did get the picture proofs quickly. he had told us 3 days and they were online the next day.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-10-2012, 02:50 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a pretty busy day. I start working on something and I get interrupted by either a phone call or email that requires some action. At least it has made the day go by quickly. I went to the flower mart on my way into work this morning. I didn't want to have to go out during lunch because of the heat.

Not much going on this evening. I may do my marketing this evening to get it out of the way then I don't have to do it over the weekend. We may stop at the mall to check out a sale at Old Navy...jeans are on sale through the end of the month. I'll check with dd. We will pick up dinner after that. I need to do some watering out front as well.

Tomorrow dh & dd will go out to practice driving. They have been going out every weekend. Dd needs to take her driving test by the end of September. Her permit expires the 1st of October. Then we are going to the fair for the rest of the day.

Dd is going to spend the night at her friend's house along with another friend. Her friend (the one whose house they are sleeping over at) is auditioning for the Voice. Auditions are being held on Sunday so dd & the other friend are going to support her.

Hyper - hope you had a good day at work. Enjoy your evening and your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-13-2012, 11:00 AM

Good morning ladies,

I am at work today. I am on-call for jury duty this week. I called Friday night and did not have to report today. My boss was happy that I was here today. She has a busy day filled with meetings. I have several things to get done.

Our weather is still hot....triple digits. Looks like it is going to last until mid-week or so. This is the hottest it has been all summer.

We had a nice weekend. Friday evening dd and I went to the mall. We stopped in at Penneys and she tried some jeans & tops on. She liked a pair of navy capris so we got those. We walked around and then had dinner - chinese food. We went home and just relaxed and watched TV. I was falling asleep watching TV so we headed to bed.

Saturday morning I went to the gym in the morning. We planned to go to the fair in the afternoon. This was the last weekend. We left around 1:30. Dh had dd drive for a good part of the way over, but we didn't take the freeway. She did well...has a few things to work on. But with practice she will get better. We had a good time at the fair. We did lots of walking and some rides. dd played lots of the games. We had dinner at a bbq place...very yummy.

Yesterday dd along with another friend went to support their friend who was auditioning for the show The Voice. We had to get up very early. I dropped dd off at her friend's house at 5:15am. They had to be at the convention center by 7am. Dd sent me a text around 11:30 that they were done and her friend didn't make it to the next round. She came home in time to go to church. After church we went home and had lunch. A little later I went to do the marketing. Around 4 we left for the cemetery and met my sisters. We went to dinner after that and caught up. I watered out front when we got home...so dry.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day!!
Unread 08-13-2012, 07:18 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. It was my weekend to work. BDS left friday morning for a camping trip with several friends. One friends parents were taking them. He wasn't going to be home until Sunday.

On Friday after work lds, dd and I went up to dh's work. His company was having their summer picnic. They had two bouncy houses set up for the kids and a clown and they had food. We stayed for a couple hours. It was fun. We came home and relaxed for the evening.

On Saturday when I got home the kids were outside playing. I was so tired. I took a shower and changed, sat down on the couch and fell asleep for about an hour. Later I made something for everyone to eat. A "whatever" night. Then we watched t.v. and relaxed in the evening.

On Sunday when I got home dd and I went to the mall. She wanted to have some girls time out with me. DH had dropped the puppies off earlier in the day to be groomed. So he and lds picked up the puppies and dh took lds out for pizza. DD and I went to Justice. I don't know if you have them there. Here is a trendy store that alot of tweens shop at. It is on the spendy side so we don't shop there unless it's clearance. They were having an 80% clearance. DD found a few cute things. Then we went to Claires. They were having their 10 for 10.00 sale. She got some earrings and other trinkets. We decided to eat in the mall. On the way home we stopped at starbucks. I had a latte and she had a passion fruit iced tea/lemonade. When we got home dh and lds were home. The puppies looked so cute after being groomed. We relaxed and watched some t.v. Bds came home towards the evening. He had a good time.

Today we went to the mall again. I noticed when we were there that one of the stores that bds likes to shop had a buy one get one half off sale. So we got him a few things. We stopped at sonic and had lunch. I cleaned up the house when we got home and did a couple loads of laundry. DH has a meeting tonight. The kids are out playing and bds is at a friends. We'll probably watch some t.v.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. How exciting for dd's friend to audition for the voice. Even though she didn't make it, it's still a neat thing. I wonder if you'll get called for jury duty. It sounds like you had a nice time at the fair.

Have a good evening.
Unread 08-14-2012, 03:27 PM

Hi ladies,

Today was a busy day at work. The day went by fast. Lds and dd are at the neighbors. Bds is here. I mopped the kitchen floor when I got home. I'm making breakfast for supper. Nothing going on this evening. Watching some t.v. and relaxing.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:07 AM

Good morning ladies,

Well I had to report for jury duty yesterday. I was there all day and a group of 30 of us reported to a court room. By the end of the day, they finished interviewing 18 potential jurors. I am still sitting in the audience with about 12 others. Going back today as they will see if they are happy with the potential jurors or if some will be dismissed.

Today dd has to go to school as they are having a "student welcome" it starts at 9am so I have time to go drop her off. It goes until 1pm. This way she only has to take the bus to come home. I have to be a jury duty at 10:30.

Not much going on this evening. Tonight is zumba class then we will relax and watch some TV.

Hyper - hope bds had a fun time camping with his friends. Dh's work picnic sounded like fun. I know what you mean about falling asleep on the couch. That is me on Friday evenings. Yes, we have a Justice here and they sure are pricey. Glad you were able to take advantage of their clearance sale. Claires is a fun place too...one of dd's favorites as well. Sounds like your girl time with dd was good. When dd was younger, we shopped at Limited Too (before it became Justice) for their sales.

Have a good day!
Unread 08-15-2012, 01:04 PM

Hi ladies,

I am doing some laundry. I was going to take the kids to the pool today since this is the last week that it is open, but it's clouded up and turned a little cool, so I don't think we'll do that. Bds is out with a friend. I'll have to think of something to do with the other two. There friends aren't home and they are starting to get a little bored being at home. It always happens at the end of the summer. It's good that school will be starting soon.

Nothing planned for this evening. Probably watch some t.v. and relax.

Scrapper do you have to sit in the audience all week, or just find out today if you'll be needed? Hope dd enjoys the student welcome. That is nice that they have that.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-16-2012, 11:31 AM

Good morning ladies,

I am back at work and done with jury duty. Yesterday morning was spent finalizing the jurors. By 11am they had decided on the jury and the rest of us were dismissed. I served 2 days. My boss and others were happy I am back. I know today will be a day of catching up.

Since I was dismissed early from jury duty I went to the mall and looked around. I texted dd to let me know when she was done with her Student Welcome and I would pick her up. I got to the school and parked. She called shortly after that she was done so I told her where I was parked. I asked her if she wanted to go get frozen yogurt so we did...it was so good. Then we went to the mall close to home to get her bus pass which is valid for 31 days.

We got to go home and relax for a couple hours before going to zumba class. I had dd drive from the mall to home and then from zumba class to home. The more practice she gets the more at ease she is becoming.

Dd said the student welcome was very informative. She knows where all her classes are at. She got to hang out with some of her friends that are also going to school there. She got some questions answered. Now we are looking at the books and checking to see if she wants to get them before school starts. She wants to avoid the LONG LINES those first couple of days.

Hyper - what did you end up doing with lds & dd yesterday? Are their friends away on vacation? Does school start after labor day? Have a good day.
Unread 08-16-2012, 04:04 PM

Hi ladies,

The sun ended up coming out yesterday and it got warm so we did end up going to the pool. They had a good time. We got home and bds and his friend were there. They were playing a board game. I made supper then we relaxed and watched t.v. in the evening.

This morning when I got in my van to go to work, it wouldn't start. So I had to wake up dh so he could take me to work. One of my coworkers gave me a ride home. DH thinks it's the battery so he's had it on the charger all day. Hopefully it will start in the morning. No plans for this evening. Watching t.v. and relaxing.

Scrapper it sounds like dd's student welcome was nice and informative. That's good that she is feeling more comfortable as she gets more practice driving. Yay! Jury duty is over. The kids friends were all just gone for the day. School does start the day after labor day.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register