2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 476 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 09-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I am so glad it is Friday. It was a short workweek but sure dragged especially since I've been sick with a cold. I am really tired today.

It has been a busy day at work. Lots of interrutions and meetings that needed to be scheduled.

After work I am going to go pick dd up from school. She has a meeting for a club she joined...a mentor program. She will have a mentor assigned to her which I think will be helpful for her. After that we are going to run a few errands. she wants to go to the mall to look at Vans tennis shoes. I have a birthday gift to shop for. We are going to treat ourselves to some frozen yogurt on the way back home.

No plans for tomorrow which I am glad for. I just want to rest & relax to help recover from this cold. Dd is getting together with her friends for lunch. I will hang out in the living room watching TV and maybe do some scrapping.

Hyper - wow that is too bad that lots of employees have quit. That will sure make it busier for the rest of you. You sure had a busy morning getting dd to practice so early and then getting everyone to school. The back to school BBQ sounds like fun. I think you will enjoy zumba class....it is really fun!!

Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-10-2012, 11:12 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a hot weekend here. It is supposed to be pretty warm all week. I am ready for some Fall weather.

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went to pick dd up at school. She said her meeting was fun. They will be assigned a mentor based on a questionnaire they filled out about their interests, etc. We then went to the mall and ran a few errands. She bought a pair of Vans tennis shoes...very cute blue denim like color. We had dinner and on the way home stopped for some frozen yogurt. We watched TV for awhile and by ten I was ready for bed.

Saturday morning I went to workout and then made 2 stops on the way home. I went to Target to get a bday gift for this weekend then I did the marketing. Dd was going out with friends for lunch. Her friends came to the house and then went in one car. I relaxed and watched TV and did a little scrapbooking in the living room. I think I even took a little nap while watching TV. Dd and her friends came back and they stayed for awhile. I started some laundry in the early evening then went to pick up dinner. The rest of the evening we watched TV.

Yesterday we went to church. We had lunch and relaxed for awhile before heading out to the cemetery to meet my sisters. We went to order the headstone for my dad's gravesite. It should be ready in about 6 weeks. We then went to have dinner after. We got home a little earlier so I was able to go out and do some watering.

Not much going on this evening. Heading out for zumba. We may stop at Michaels as dd needs a few things for her cake class. We have a 50% off coupons so that works out perfectly. I am making chicken tostadas for dinner.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Have a great day!
Unread 09-10-2012, 12:45 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. It was my weekend to work.
On friday me and the kids went to the back to school bbq. It was fun. Everyone always likes to see bds since they don't see him much anymore. The food was good. Alot to choose from. We came home and we were all tired. Dd and lds fell asleep on the couch. I woke them up and sent them to bed. Then I went to bed. DH got home from his trip around midnight. I was so sound asleep I didn't hear him come in or get in to bed.

Saturday when I got home dh and the kids were out running a couple errands. Bds was out with friends. DH and the kids got home shortly after I did. The kids went out to play. DH and I spent some time catching up. He told me about his trip and showed me a few pictures. I made supper then we relaxed and watched some t.v.

On Sunday when I got home dd and lds were at the neighbors and bds and dh were watching a race on t.v.
I relaxed awhile then we all went out for dinner.

This morning I went grocery shopping after I dropped the kids to school. I'm doing my laundry. DD has practice after school. Now that dh is home he will be able to pick her up from practice on his way home from work. I'm making spaghetti and garlic bread for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. The class your dd is taking sounds fun. I like van shoes. Lds likes vans and that's what he got for back to school. My zumba class starts tomorrow evening. It should be fun.

Have a good day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-11-2012, 02:41 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was very busy today. We worked short. I'm really tired and my body is sore. DD has a volleyball game at 4:00. Lds and I will head up there around 3:45. DH will meet us there. Bds isn't going this time. When we get home I will make supper. My zumba class starts at 7:00. I'm looking forward to it.

Scrapper hope you are having a good day.
Unread 09-11-2012, 04:18 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been busy today. I've had lots of interruptions...oh well makes the day go by quickly.

Not much going on this evening. When I get home, we will leave to go stop at Michael's before going to the gym. Dd needs to get some things for her cake class on Thursday. We have some 50% off coupons we will use. This way we don't have to make any stops after the gym and we can go straight home. I am making steak and some type of potatoe with some veggies. We will relax and watch some TV. I'm going to do a load of laundry as well.

Hyper- relax & enjoy dd's game. I'm excited about you starting zumba class. you will have to let me know how you liked it. Have a good evening.
Unread 09-12-2012, 10:13 AM

Hi ladies,

We went to dd's volleyball game yesterday afternoon. It was a tie. We came home and had supper. All of the kids had homework that they did after supper. I went to my zumba class. It was alot of fun. It sure is a good workout. When I got home we all watched some t.v.

I straightened up the house this morning. I'm doing a load of laundry. I have to go up to the library and pick up a book I had on hold. I think I will stop at the thrift store on the way back. I have been getting my pants for work there. DD has practice after school. I'm making steak, mashed potatoes and a veggie for supper.

Scrapper being busy does make the day go by fast. that's nice to have 50% off coupons.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-12-2012, 10:28 AM

Good morning ladies,

Looks like another busy day. I have several things to do. I also have some things to mail out and meetings to schedule. My boss wants some meetings scheduled before Friday since she will be off on vacation next week.

Dd sent me a text that her English class was cancelled. Her next class isn't until 11:30. I told her she can call my good friend that lives close to the college and she happens to work from home today. But dd said she is going to hang out with her 2 friends from class.

This evening going to zumba. We are going to pick up dinner from one of our favorite places...Panera Bread. Dd said she has been craving it. We usually get half a sandwich & salad...relly yummy. Then we will go home nd relax.

Last night we stopped at Michaels and dd bought the paste she needs for her cake class tomorrow. With the coupon we paid 5.49. After dinner we relaxed and watched some music awards dd recorded.

Hyper - sounds like dd's game was good. I'm glad you enjoyed zumba class. It is a very fun workout & yes it sure is a great workout. Hope you find some good deals at the thrift store. Any word yet on the results of your interview?

Enjoy your day...I like your plans!!
Unread 09-13-2012, 02:54 PM

Hi ladies,

I didn't make it to the farmer's market during lunch. I left to lunch 15 minutes later because of a phone call I was on. So I just went to my car and read my book.

Today dd has a meeting with a counselor at school. She wants to talk to them about her major and the track to follow & transferring to a 4year, etc. So hopefully she will get the answers. She has her cake class tonight. They are making a bow out of fondant. She made the parts and I think tonight they assemble it. I will head to zumba class after I drop her off at Michaels.

Once we are back home, we will relax and watch some TV. Last night we started watching The Voice. We recorded it. So we will continue the episodes tonight.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. Have a good afternoon/evening.
Unread 09-13-2012, 03:39 PM

Hi ladies,

I didn't find anything at the thrift store yesterday. I did come home and relax for awhile. We had supper then the kids did their homework. We watched some t.v. in the evening.

Today work was busy. DD has a volleyball game at 4:15. DH is meeting us here and then we will ride up to the game together. I think we will order pizza for supper when we get home. The boys don't have homework tonight. I will have to see if dd has any. She rides the bus over to the high school on the nights she has a home game. They have to be there early for practice before the game so I haven't seen her yet. We will probably watch t.v. in the evening.

Scrapper I like panera bread as well. They have good soup and sandwiches. I hope dd gets good answers at her meeting. I haven't heard anything yet from my interview. The lady I interviewed with said she would probably be making a decision this week. So if I don't hear anything, I will follow up with her next week.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-14-2012, 02:51 PM

Hi ladies,

Another busy day at work. I'm glad its Friday. today is my boss's last day and then she is on vacation next week. I think that is what is making it so hectic. At least the phones seem to be quietier this afternoon.

I'm going to heat my lunch up here shortly because I'm hungry now.

Dd called me awhile ago that she was out of class and headed towards the bus stop. She will have the afternoon to relax. Not much going on this evening. Just a few errands to run. We will probably get some frozen yogurt for dessert.

Tomorrow we have a birthday party. My best friend from middle school...her grandson is turning 2. Dh is going to his cousin's birthday lunch as I had already RSVPd to the other party. After the bday party dd and I are going to check out this store that is for bakers. They sell all kinds of supplies, etc. She is really looking forward to it...me too.

Hyper - hope you had a good work day. How was dd's game last night? That was a good idea to order pizza. Enjoy your weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register