2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 477 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 09-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Well my boss is on vacation this week. We will see how the weeks goes. I'm hoping to be able to catch up on some work.

Today I have a 1pm doctor appt. I am having a bone density test done. i was told that I have osteoporosis on my left knee. So my doctor wants to check my levels. I will more than likely come back to work as it is a quick test.

Not much going on this evening....going to our zumba class. I am making tacos for dinner. We will watch TV and relax. On Monday & Wednesday mornings I take dd to the bus stop. We leave home at 5:50 and she sits in the car until 6am then gets out and goes to stop. I wait in the car until she gets on the bus and it leaves. By 6:10 I am on my way. Today she took a sweater beacuse it was cool this morning and then she says it is cold on the bus.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening we ran a few errands and then picked up diner and frozen yogurt. We also went to Michaels to get the kit for the 4th cake decorating class and used a 50% off coupon. The registration was also 50% off. She has 2 more weeks of this 3rd course then the last one starts on Oct. 4th.

Saturday we went to the birthday party at the park. My girlfriend's dd did a great job on the decorations. It was Sesame Street theme. We had a good time. We got home early evening had dinner and watched TV & relaxed.

Yesterday we went to church came home and had lunch. We watched some TV and then headed out to meet my sisters at the cemetery. We then went out to dinner.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-17-2012, 11:28 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday dd had practice after school. DH was picking her up after practice. So bds, lds and I went to the mall. bds had some birthday money he wanted to spend. he got some shirts and a fall jacket. We stopped at sonic on the way home and had dinner. When I got home dh said dd asked to sleep over at one of her friends house and he said that was o.k. Bds went out with his friends later in the evening. Dh, lds and I watched some t.v.

On Saturday we slept in. We got ready and went to pick up dd. Bds stayed home. After we picked her up we ran some errands. We stopped at a pizza plaza and had dinner before coming home. We watched some t.v. and relaxed in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. The whole school was singing in the service. Dd and lds had to sit with their class until they were done singing. We went out for breakfast after church. We came home and changed. lds and dd went out to play. I did laundry and cleaned the house. I made chunky potato soup and turkey sandwiches for supper. We watched t.v. in the evening.

This morning after I dropped the kids off I went to get groceries. Now I'm going to relax a little before I pick up the kids. DD has a volleyball game at 4:30. We will have leftovers from last night for supper, when we get home from the game.

Scrapper your weekends sounds nice. I hope you will be able to catch up this week with your boss being out of town.
Unread 09-18-2012, 02:44 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been busy at work. My boss wants me to monitor her email while she is gone. There were 3 to 4 that I could follow up on so far. She has to deal with the others. Phones are busy. I'm also calling people to come in for interviews for 2 different positions.

During lunch I walked inside the parking garage...cooler in there. Then the last half hour I read my book. Now I am going to start working on payroll. It is due on Thursday but I need to get started as I have a lot to enter. I feel a cold sore on my upper lip. Guess it is as a result of my cold that I had.

This evening going to the gym. Need to make 2 stops Michaels for dd and then to the market. We are going to make our asian chicken salad for dinner. Relaxing and catching up on shows after dinner.

Hyper - your weekend sounds like it was nice. Nice that bds found some things at the mall. Sonic sounds yummy. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-19-2012, 07:52 AM

good morning ladies,

Monday dh and I went to dd's game. They lost. Lds stayed home with bds because he wasn't feeling good. We came home and had supper then watched t.v. in the evening.

Yesterday lds and dh stayed home sick. We have a virus going around our town. Work was busy. I started feeling sick around lunchtime. By the time I got home I knew I was sick. I layed on the couch. lds was feeling better. Dd had a game after school. Since we were sick dh and I didn't go. We ordered pizza for supper since I didn't feel like cooking. I layed on the couch most of the evening. We watched t.v.

Today lds went to school as he was better. DH stayed home again. I'm still having cold symptoms. I'm glad it's my day off because I sure wouldn't have felt like working. DH and I are just going to rest today. I am doing a little laundry. I'm planning to make tacos for supper. DD has practice after school. I'm sure lds will have lots of homework tonight from missing yesterday.

Scrapper you are busy at work. It has been a chilly week her. Only in the 50's. I had to miss my zumba class last night. That was disappointing but I'll make it next week.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-19-2012, 09:13 AM

Good morning,

I was just looking at what I need to get done today. Hopefully I can get it done. Just got an email from my boss...she is in Germany. I was able to get my question answered from her.

During lunch I think I am going to go over to Walgreens. I need some ointment for my cold sores. It is a cluster of 3. Seems I get them once a year.

Last night went to the gym. We stopped at Michael's for dd. She needed to get a base board for her cake class tomorrow. We saved $4 with a coupon. After class we went to the market. They were out of the roasted chickens so we had to go with plan B chicken tenders & potato wedges. After dinner we relaxed and watched some TV. Dd was working on an essay that was due today. I proofed it for her before she printed the final version.

Today at school dd is going to check out the clubs offered on campus. she has like a 2 hour break between her classes so she said she would go during her break. The clubs are out this week recruiting.

This evening going to zumba. I am making steak & potatoes today.

Hyper - sorry to hear that several of you have not been feeling well. Glad lds is better. You are right he will have that extra homework to make up. Hope you and dh start to feel better. Glad it is your day off so you can rest...so take advantage of that. Have a good day.
Unread 09-20-2012, 01:45 PM

Hi ladies,

DH and I rested in the day yesterday. DD had practice. Lds did have alot of homework last night.

Today I was still sick, but I went to work. DH is feeling better but not 100%. He went back to work today. Bds woke up sick and stayed home from school today. DD has a game this afternoon. We will relax this evening.

Scrapper that is a good idea for dd to join a club to fill in that 2 hrs. Steak and potatoes sound good. I actually haven't had much of an appetite. I ate breakfast yesterday then I didn't feel like eating anymore for the rest of the day. Today I ate a small breakfast and a small lunch.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-20-2012, 02:13 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been busy today. Payroll is due today and I had lots to enter. I have a few more items to enter then I should be done. Then I can move on to a few other things I need to finish up. the work week has gone pretty quickly.

Dd just called me that she is home now. She is going to have lunch & relax. She has her cake decorating class this evening. Tonight is the 3rd session. One more week and they wrap up the 3rd course. I will take her to class then go to zumba. Once I pick her up we will watch some TV and relax.

I have to stop at the pharmacy to pick up 2 prescriptions. I think I will stop on the way home.

Hyper - hope you get to feeling better soon. Glad you rested yesterday. Seems to be hitting you all. Hope bds feels better soon. Dd picked up flyers from different clubs and will look through them to see what she is interested in. So far she is enjoying her classes.

Have a good evening.
Unread 09-21-2012, 03:38 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday!! Busy today but not like the rest of this week. I was able to do a little catching up.

Today I went to lunch with my friend. Nice to catch up without any interruptions. She sits in the next aisle over from me and when I go talk to her the ladies always interrupt with phone calls.

It was exciting today as the Endeavor shuttle passed by the downtown area. Lots of people were outside trying to get a look.

Dd met her best friend for lunch. Dd took the bus to panera. Her friend got dropped off by her mom. After lunch they were going to the DMV because her friend is taking the test for her permit. Dd will call me to let me know what they are doing after.

Not much going on this evening. Just relaxing and will pick dinner up. Watch some TV. Tomorrow I am taking dd to a store called Baker's bodega. Her teacher for the cake decorating class told them about it. They sell baking supplies. Then late afternoon we are going to drive out to the beach.

I am excited because I have a 3-day weekend. I am off on Monday on furlough. We have to take 3 by December. Then next year we have to take the remainder which is 7.

Hyper - hope you & the rest of the family are feeling better. Have a nice evening and a good weekend.
Unread 09-24-2012, 10:39 AM

Good morning ladies,

Friday I called in sick to work. I rested all day. DD had practice after school. DH picked her up. She came home and changed then he took her to her friends birthday party. she got home around 10:00. The rest of us relaxed and watched t.v.

On Saturday after work I was tired. I relaxed for awhile. The kids were outside playing and bds was out with friends. DH went up and got subway for supper. We relaxed and watched t.v. in the evening.

On Sunday I took a little nap when I got home from work. This cold is really hanging on. Later we all went out for dinner. The kids did their homework when we got home then we watched some t.v. before bed.

this morning I met my neighbor for breakfast. We had a nice time catching up. I am doing some laundry. I'm going to run up to the grocer and get a few things. DD has a game after school. I'm making chicken fajitas for supper.

Scrapper it's nice that you could have lunch with your friend on Friday. How nice to have a 3 day weekend. Hope you are enjoying your time off. I look forward to hearing about your weekend.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-25-2012, 10:49 AM

Good morning ladies,

I'm back at work after a 3-day weekend...sure nice having an extra day off. My boss is back from vacation. she said she had a great time.

Today I am catching up on things. I hope my phones won't be too busy. We will see.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I picked dd up from her best friend's house. They had met for lunch and went back to her house after. We ran a few errands then picked up dinner and headed home. We watched TV and relaxed.

Saturday I worked out and made a few stops on the way home. In the afternoon we went to the beach. Dh had dd drive there. It was so nice at the beach. Dd and I got in the water. Dh relaxed. There were 2 weddings. We watched the one that was closer to us. We left around 7pm and then got dinner on the way home.

Sunday dd and I participated in a 3 hour zumbathon to benefit breast cancer. There were about 100 people participating and 6 studios came to join in. It was really fun.

Yesterday took dd to school and I had her drive. then I headed off to my doctor appt. It was to see the orthopedic for my trigger finger on both hands. I am going to be having surgery...the left hand will be first. He said it is 2 small incisions to release the tendon that is causing the triggering. I got home around 11:30. Dd would be out of school at 1pm. So I got our lunch ready and went to pick her up. We stopped at the market on the way home. Then we headed out to our eye doctor appt. Dd's vision is the same...no change. My right eye changed a bit and I get new frames this year. I found a nice one and they will be ready in about a week.

Hyper - that is good that you called in sick on Friday. You needed the rest. Sounds like your weekend was nice & relaxing after work. Very nice that you were able to have breakfast with your neighbor...good to catch up.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register