2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 480 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

good morning ladies,

Monday evening lds and I went to the firehouse for the ceremony. A little bit after we got there dh and dd came. Her game was over early so they were able to make it. He won 2nd place. He got a cerficate, $15.00 and there picture will be in our local paper next week. There posters will be hanging in the library for a couple weeks then they send them off to the state competition. He was very excited.

DD had a game yesterday. Dh, lds and I went to the game. We stopped and had dinner at subway on the way home.

Today I'm doing a little laundry and relaxing. DD has practice after school. She is going to camp croix next week. The 7th and 8th grade students go every year. It is close to Wisconsin. She will leave on Monday morning and be back Wednesday afternoon. We will have to go shopping this weekend to get a few things for her to take.

I'm making cheeseburgers for suppper. Just plan to relax and watch some t.v. this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I'm glad you enjoyed your massage. I can imagine how relaxed you feel when it's done. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. Your parents flowers sound nice. I love fall colors. Bds is excited about it being his senior year. It is an exciting year but a little scary too, I think.

Have a nice day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-10-2012, 11:52 AM

Good morning ladies,

The work morning started off busy. ONe of our departments is doing training today and they had forgotten to enter them in our visitor system. So I had 3 groups to enter when I got in. From there it is other little things. I haven't been able to start what I was going to do when I first got in.

Our weather is much cooler. We are expecting rain late tonight into tomorrow. We will see how much...they say it isn't going to be heavy. It is cold here in the office so I pulled out my lap blanket that I keep here at work. Sure helped with the draft I felt on my legs. Just had some coffee so that warmed me up.

Dd is getting her flu shot at the health center at school. there is no charge to students and it saves me from having to take time off to take her to the doctor's office to get it. I still need to get mine. Dh got his at his last doctor appt.

This evening going to zumba. I am making hamburgers for dinner along with fries I will bake. We will eat once we are back from zumba. Relax and finish watching The Voice. Dd is going to see a taping of The Voice on the
20th with 2 of her friends. Her friend that auditioned for the show got tickets.

Hyper - congrats to lds....that is very exciting!!! Very nice recognition. The camping trip sounds like fun. Is dd excited? I agree that senior year is exciting but scary as well. I know the feeling. Have they taken their senior pics yet? Dd is enjoying college and her classes. I told her the key is to stay organized. Enjoy your day off & the relaxation. Have a good evening.
Unread 10-11-2012, 02:08 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

We are having a rainy day today. it hasn't been very heavy at all just drizzle & cool weather.

Work is good and I am catching up on some documents that I log in and file in a binder. I haven't filed any since May.

Today dd has 2 meeting after her class. She will just stay until the 2nd mtg ends. She will have like 3 hours between meetings. The first meeting is for the club she joined and it ends at 1pm. She took lunch and will eat after that meeting then do homework. Her 2nd meeting starts at 4 for 30 minutes. She was accepted in the Mentor program so today she meets her mentor. I am going to pick her up at one of the bus stops. She has her cake decorating class this evening. So I will go drop her off and head to zumba.

I think this evening we will pick up dinner. Dd mentioned panera. We will see what we decide. We will just relax and watch TV.

I pulled a muscle in my upper left arm. It Hurts when I move my arm a certain way. I put bengay on last night. I think I will try a heating pad this evening.

Hyper - hope you had a good day at work. Enjoy your evening!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-11-2012, 07:26 PM

Hi ladies,

DD had practice after school yesterday. I made burgers, fries and baked beans for supper. The kids did homework after supper then we relaxed and watched some t.v.

Work was busy today. DD had her last volleyball game after school. she is sad that it is over. She will try out for JO volleyball in December. We picked up dinner on the way home. The kids did homework after we ate. We are just watching some t.v.

Scrapper it sounds like you have been busy at work. DD is excited about going to her camp. They haven't had senior pics taken yet. It will be next month. I'm glad your dd is enjoying her college classes. You are right organization is so important. Congrats to her for being accepted to the mentor program. I get my flu shot at work. They give it to all of the employees. DH gets his at work. I have to make an appt. for the kids. I hope your arm feels better.

Hope you are having a nice evening.
Unread 10-12-2012, 09:54 AM

Happy Friday ladies,

So glad it's Friday. On the way to work I stopped at the flower mart. Today I bought sunflowers, marigolds & greens...I am going to put the bouquets together. It will look nice in yellows & oranges. Not sure if I will walk over to the farmers market during lunch. It is dry out today.

Yesterday on the drive home it was raining hard along with thunder & lightening. I went to pick dd up at McDonalds. It was funny because we got there at the same time. I went in to change into my workout clothes. We then drove to Michaels for her cake decorating class. She has 2 weeks left and she will be done. I went to zumba class...it was great. I am not lifting my left arm...hurts so trying to not use so it can heal.

After class I went to get gas and pick up dinner. We decided on Chipotle...we got the bowls...so good. i picked dd up and she had a private class as she was the only one that showed up. She said her and the teacher talked about school, cake decorating, etc. The teacher asked her if she would be interested in becoming a Wilton instructor teacher at Michaels and JoAnns. So dd is considering it. We just relaxed and watched TV after dinner.

Today dd gets out of school at 11:10. she is going to go meet her best friend for lunch. I think they will be going back to her friend's house. I told her to let me know where to pick her up at.

We don't really have much planned this evening. I noticed that we need milk so we will stop at the market and pick up dinner.

Tomorrow I have a haircut appt in the afternoon. Dd is volunteering at a family festival for the club she is in. It is for National Children's Hospitals. She got her tshirt yesterday. In evening we will probably just stay home and relax.

Hyper - hope your work day goes well. So far fairly quiet here. At least dd will have a little break from volleyball until she tries out again in December. Senior pics will be fun. they look so grown up all dressed up & in cap and gown. Enjoy your evening and weekend!
Unread 10-15-2012, 12:00 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening we all relaxed and watched t.v.

On Saturday we slept in. Bds was going with some friends to another friends house that moved away at the beginning of the school year. They were sleeping over. I took lds and dd to see the movie Hotel Transylvania. It was a really cute movie. It's one of the best kid movies I've seen in a while. We went to target after the movie to get dd a few things she needed for her trip. Then we stopped and had dinner on the way home. We all watched t.v. in the evening.

Sunday we went to church. After church the kids went out to play. Bds came home in the afternoon. We had subway for supper. I helped dd pack after supper.

This morning dd left for her trip. She will be back on Wed. evening. After I took them to school I went to get groceries. I am doing a load of laundry. No plans for this evening. I'm making breakfast for supper.

Scrapper hope you had a good weekend. I hope your arm is feeling better.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-15-2012, 02:56 PM

Hi ladies,

Phone calls have been pretty busy today. I've been helping with the spanish speaking callers as well.

Our weekend was nice and rather relaxing. Friday after work I went to go pick dd up from her best friend's house. We visited for awhile. Then we headed off to run a few errands. We also stopped and had some frozen yogurt...it was so good. We picked up dinner on the way home. We just relaxed and watched some TV.

Saturday I went to work out and came back home to shower and get ready for my haircut appt. Dd came with me because on the way back we stopped at the park where she was going to volunteer with her club. We were there for 2-1/2 hours. I walked around and looked at all the booths. After I was done I went to sit under the tent where the entertainment stage was at. It was nice to just sit and relax. When dd was done we went to party city to look at Halloween costumes. She is going to dress up as a cheerleader from Grease. We picked up dinner on the way home. We called dh to see what he wanted. We just relaxed and watched a movie...Chimpanzee a Disney Nature documentary. it was really good....cute and interesting.

Yesterday we went to church, came home and had lunch and I went to the market for groceries. We then left to meet my sisters. After the cemetary we went to have dinner.

This evening headed to zumba then back home. I am making tacos for dinner.

Hyper - your weekend sounds like it was nice & relaxing. I'm glad that Hotel Transylvania was good. We want to go see it. One of my sisters told us it was good. Hope dd has a good time on her trip. My arm is feeling better compared to last week. I kept applyng bengay through the weekend and taking tylenol.

Enjoy your day off & have a good evening.
Unread 10-16-2012, 01:33 PM

Hi ladies,

It sure was quiet without dd home last night. We just watched t.v. and relaxed.

Today work was moving along at a steady pace. Not busy, not too slow. I'm making steak and mashed potatoes and a veggie for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. It sounds like you had a nice time at the park. Your dd's idea for a costume sounds fun. My dd wants to be a 50"s girl. We found a cute outfit on line. A poodle skirt, shirt and scarf. Lds doesn't know what he wants to dress up as yet. I'm not sure what bds's plans are yet.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-16-2012, 01:55 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

It has been a productive day...I've been catching up on work. I had 4 supply orders to enter in the system. Next I will start to work on payroll and I have to schedule a couple of meetings for my boss.

My boss sent me an email that she was staying home today. She has been fighting a sinus infection and then she caught another virus. I bought her a bouquet of sunflowers for Bosses Day today. She will be surprised when she returns.

DD is helping at the candy apple sale at school today after her class. This is for the club she is in.

I am making pork chops, mashed potatoes and veggies for dinner. Then we will get our work out in. We will relax and watch TV once we are back.

Hyper - I'm sure it makes a big difference when one of the kids isn't home. What time will dd be back tomorrow? Her costume sounds cute. Dd dressed like that one year and we also got the same costume for her american girl doll. Did you see the email from Jan?

Have a good evening.
Unread 10-17-2012, 08:30 AM

Hi Ladies,

I wasn't sure I would be able to locate this thread but luckily the site still saved the threads to which I had subscribed. I decided I would try since Cindy mentioned that you both still posted daily over here.

It is a nice day here in central IL. It is going to get cold tomorrow again but it was nice to have 2 nice days. I have a busy schedule today. I have an IEP meeting in about an hour and the whole afternoon I will be training students to become peer mediators. I will be tired this evening. My husband works tonight so It will just be me and YDD. We will have frozen pizza for dinner and I will probably just do some laundry and watch tv. It has been recommended for me to try to do a little bit of walking in the evenings (20 to 30 minutes was the suggestion) but I have not been good about it. I just don't have the energy but the walking is supposed to increase that so it is kind of a catch 22 situation.

I have seen on fb Yolanda that you are still so good about keeping up with your gym time. It is really impressive to me how busy all of you ladies are all the time. I just never seem to be able to keep that kind of pace. I am always envious though!

Well, I do need to get ready for my meeting but I really wanted to stop by and say hello. It sure was so nice to hear from you ladies.

Have a great day!
Jan

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register