2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 481 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-17-2012, 09:44 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

My boss is back today and she has a day filled with many meetings. I will be working on payroll today. I have lots to enter in the system.

We are going to celebrate Bosses Day today with some goodies before the lunch time starts. it is for my boss and one of the directors. My boss loved the bouquet of flowers I bought her. It is a nice arrangement of sunflowers and yellow-orange lilies.

This evening going to zumba. I am making baked chicken breasts, rice and salad or veggies. We will watch TV after dinner and just relax. I need to take the whites out of the dryer.

We are having a week of hot weather. today is supposed to be the hottest day. By home it will probably get very close to triple digits. I am so ready for cooler weather.

Hyper - hope you had a nice relaxing evening. Thanks for sharing the pics of Max & Ruby. They are so adorable..their faces. They are a beautiful color. Love the one where they are looking in the trash...curious..LOL. I am going to share with dd and she will love them. Enjoy your day off today.

Jan - so glad that you were able to find the thread. So good to hear from you. You do have a busy day at work...at least it will make the day go by quickly. I'm so sorry to hear that you have been dealing with health issues. I hope you begin to feel better and that the meds will help you. Maybe you could try walking when you first get home from work. I know you are tired but it will make you feel better. it will help clear your mind & you can de-stress and be ready for your evening. Hope ydd is improving. Sadie is sure growing...I saw come pics on fb. Yes, dd and I are diligent with our workouts. We discovered zumba classes about 5 months ago and love them. It is so much fun and the instructor has so much energy...it sure is a workout. My dd graduated from high school in June and is now attending community college. Baking is her passion...so we think that will be where she is headed. She just got her license a couple weeks ago but no car yet. We just started a car fund. She wants to find a part time job. She has applied all over. I tell her to start again since places will be hiring for the holidays.

Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-17-2012, 09:51 AM

Hi ladies,

Last night after supper, lds did his homework. Bds had a friend over for awhile. We watched some t.v. and relaxed.

I am doing a little laundry. I mopped my kitchen floor and vacuumed the living room. I have to run to the library. i have a taste for a subway sandwich so I might stop and get one for lunch. I'm making spaghetti for supper. I have to stop at the grocer. I want to get some garlic bread to go with it. DD will be back today. She is supposed to be back at school around 5:00. She will call me when she gets close and I will pick her up. Lds was so excited she was coming back today. He has really missed her. She will have lots to tell me about her trip I'm sure.

Scrapper I'm sure you're boss will be pleasantly surprised with her bouquet of sunflowers. What a nice choice. I love sunflowers. I did see the email from Jan. It was so nice to hear from her. I did email her back.

Jan so nice to have you here! What a nice surprise! It is a nice day here as well, but starting tomorrow it's supposed to cold and rainy during the evening. I am also impressed with Yolanda's excercise regime. She is really good with that. I know what you mean about catch 22 with the walking. I feel like I don't have energy to exercise or take a walk but once I force myself to do it I feel so much better. I hope you will continue to drop in as you can.

Scrapper we must have been posting at the same time. Glad your boss is feeling better and she liked your flowers. the pic of the puppies in the garbage was on bds's birthday. there was wrapping paper in there and they wanted it. lol Have a good day.

Have a great day ladies.
Unread 10-18-2012, 12:45 PM

Good morning ladies,

So far it hasn't been too busy today. We had an earthquake drill earlier and we had to drop and cover under our desk. I am leaving an hour early today. I am making a stop at the baker's bodega for dd. She needs some things for her 2 cucpcake orders. One is for Halloween and we don't want to take the chance of them running out of things.

Dd has her cake decorating class tonight. I drop her off by 5:30 then head to zumba. When I go pick her up, I will look around at Michaels to see if I need anything for scrapbooking. We are getting together for scrapping on Saturday.

We are having bbq chicken breasts with brown rice and veggies. After dinner we will watch TV and relax. I have the whites on sofa to fold. So I can do that while watching TV.

Hyper - hope you had a nice evening. How sweet of lds missing his sister. I'm sure dd had lots to tell you about her trip. Hope she had a good time. My niece is in 6th grade and supposed to be going on a science camping trip next week. My sister told us that my niece told her she felt very uneasy about going. My niece has never been away from her parents for a week. I'm curious to hear about her decision.

Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-18-2012, 06:49 PM

Hi ladies,

DD got back to school about 4:00 yesterday. she had a good time. They did lots of fun things. she was really tired.

The kids are off school today and tomorrow for statewide teacher's meeting. Today work was very busy. The day flew by. The kids said they slept in today. DD and lds played some video games together and watched t.v. When I got home bds went out with a friend. I made tacos for supper. We are relaxing and watching some t.v. I found out today that my pto request for Thanksgiving was approved. I'm very happy about that. I wanted the Friday off as well since that is my weekend off, but that day wasn't approved. I can have it off if I find someone to work for me. I might be able to.

Scrapper it kind of threw me off when you said you had an earthquake drill but then I remembered where you live We have never had an earthquake drill. We have tornado drills. Do you ever have tornadoes? Last year my dd went to a camp with her class for a week. It was the first time she was every away from home for that long. She was really nervous, but she ended up having a great time. I was a little nervous myself being her first time away. I wonder what your niece will decide.

Have a good evening.
Unread 10-19-2012, 09:16 AM

Hi ladies,

Thanks Cindy for the photos of your puppies! They are so cute. I love cocker spaniels. My dog is a mixed breed but she is half cocker. her mom was a black cocker spaniel. Two puppies at once takes a lot of patience. It will be really nice for them to grow up together.

Last night we went to an open house for Sadie. They made a lot of nice things. Sadis is having some difficulty with math so her teacher is sending home papers for her to practice. I hope it starts to kick in for her with more practice. She is pretty discouraged about it.

Cindy we have tornado drills too. Last year we had an actual one when there was a tornado touchdown at the edge of town. We held the students past dismissal until the all clear and they were down on the floor for quite some time. It was an anxious afternoon but it all turned out well.

Thanks ladies for the walking advice. I know you are both right but so far I just have not followed through. I will have to keep you posted on that subject...

My DH has a terrible cold. He also has to work 3 days in a row which is unusual at the firehouse. I sure hope he gets some time to rest. This weekend I have cleaning to do and I have to go pick up some new eyeglasses. I had tried a pair of progressive lenses but I never was able to get used to them. So now I ordered a pair of plain old fashioned lined bifocals. I hope these work out better for me. I also plan to make sure I sleep in this weekend. I want to stay rested because the last thing I need is to get this cold! I will have Sadie on Saturday night so my best chance to sleep in is tomorrow. I plan to take advantage of that.

Well I better get back to work. I have a few situations that are simmering here. I am trying my best to deescalate them but these particular kids are not the most cooperative. It has made for one stressful week. I can most definitely say TGIF!!

Have a good day ladies!!
Unread 10-19-2012, 02:41 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

It has been fairly busy today. My boss is at an off site meeting for the afternoon so hopefully I can finish up all my payroll. It is due on Monday.

After work I am going to pick dd up at her best friend's house. They have been getting together on Fridays when dd gets out of school. Today her friend is baking a cake for another friend's bday. Dd is helping her with the decoration part...she took some of her supplies.

Last night in dd's cake class they put detail on the flowers they made last week. They came out really nice. Next week is the last class and dd will have completed all 4 courses. The teacher was talking to dd last week about her interest in becoming a teacher at Michaels for cake decorating. She said that she sees how much passion dd has for this and that she is good at it too. So dd told me last night that she decided she is going for it. She told me "mom, imagine getting paid for doing something that you love." We are really excited. She has to fill out some paperwork first...not sure when she will start.

Tomorrow I am getting together with my girlfriends for scrapbooking. Looking forward to some girlfriend time and working on our projects. Dd is going to a taping of The Voice with 2 of her friends. Dh will have the day to do what he wants. Sunday we are going to church. I have to get marketing done too. Then we will meet my sisters & nieces at the cemetery. The last 2 weeks I have been buying the flowers separately and making the bouquets myself. I like the way they've come out.

Hyper - glad to hear that dd have a good time. I can imagine how tired she was as I am sure they were pretty busy. Oh how nice that the kids had a 2-day break from school. Yay for getting Thanksgiving off and hope you can get Friday off as well. That will make for a nice long weekend. We really don't have tornadoes here. I know I am curious about my niece's decision about going on the camping trip.

Jan - aww....hope the practice work will help Sadie with understanding the math a little more. What grade is she now? Hope dh begins to feel better soon and can get some rest. I hope that your new glasses work out better for you. It does take some time to get used to the progressive lens. that is what I have and used to it now. Get your rest and sleep in this weekend.

Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend ladies!
Unread 10-19-2012, 03:29 PM

Hi ladies,

Another busy day at work. Tonight we are going out to dinner at my favorite mexican restaurant. We will probably watch some t.v. and relax when we get home.

This is my weekend to work. Not sure what we will be doing this weekend. DH is taking the puppies to be groomed either Sat. or Sun. I can't remember which day. Other than that we don't have any specific plans. Just playing it by ear.

Scrapper good luck to dd with the job at Michaels. That does sound like a fun job. And like your dd said to get paid as well. Have fun scrapbooking tomorrow. I know you will. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned.

Jan having two puppies does take alot of patience. It's like having toddlers in the house. That is nice that Sadie's teacher sent material for her to practice. I hope it helps her. I hope your dh feels better and that you don't catch it. I hope your new glasses work out for you. Do try to sleep in tomorrow, stay rested.

Have a good weekend ladies.
Unread 10-22-2012, 11:27 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday night we went out to eat at my favorite mexican restaurant. It was good. The kids didn't want to go out so it was just me and dh. The kids surprised me while we were gone. They cleaned the living room, kitchen and their bathroom. That was a nice surprise. When we got home we all watched some t.v. and relaxed.

Saturday work was not too busy. When I got home dh was gone getting the puppies groomed. DD wanted to go to target. So dd, lds and I went to target. She got a few things. I got a few things we needed. We stopped and had dinner on the way home. Bds went to a friends house for a bonfire. He slept over. DH and the puppies were back when we got home. They looked really nice. We watched t.v. in the evening.

Sunday dh took the kids to church. Lds's class sang. I was on the schedule at work to take residents to church, so I got to see lds's class sing. When I got home dh, lds and dd were out running errands. Bds was home. He said he had fun at the bonfire. DH called and said he and the kids were going to stop and eat dinner on the way home so bds and I went out and had dinner in town. We all watched t.v. and relaxed in the evening.

This morning I met my neighbor for breakfast. We had a nice visit. I'm washing a load of towels. I'm going to watch a show I have taped. When I pick the kids up from school, I'm going to stop and get the boys a haircut. I'm making spaghetti and garlic bread for supper.

Scrapper and Jan I hope you had a nice weekend.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-23-2012, 01:46 PM

Hi ladies,

The kids didn't have any homework yesterday. That was nice. We had spaghetti for supper. Lds's friend ate supper with us. Dd went to our church youth group meeting last night. They made care packages for the military. We watched t.v. in the evening.

Today work was very busy. The day went by very fast. I'm not sure what i'm making for supper. I think I might make lemon chicken. Nothing going on this evening.

DH is going out of town on business tomorrow morning and will be back Saturday afternoon. He wanted to come home Friday but there were no flights available.

Scrapper and Jan hope your day is going well.
Unread 10-23-2012, 02:28 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I went to pick dd up from her best friend's house. They baked a cake and dd helped her decorate it. It came out very nice. We picked up dinner on the way home. We relaxed and watch TV.

Saturday morning we were up early. Dd was going to a taping of The Voice with her friends. They picked her up at 6am. It was going to last into the afternoon and then they went out to dinner. I had my scrapping day with my friends. One of my friends was hosting this time. We had a great time. I was working on a portrait album of dd. It holds all of her large pictures (8X10 and larger) from birth to graduation. It came out really nice.

Sunday we went to church. By the early afternoon my stomach wasn't feeling well...guess I got some stomach bug. So we were home the rest of the day. I stayed home from work yesterday as I had no energy.

I am feeling better still somewhat tired. Dd got to drive to school on her own. She took my car since I was home. I just rested and watched TV with a blanket on the couch. I caught up on some shows.

Today I am making chicken tostadas. We will relax after dinner.

Hyper - well that was a nice surprise from the kids - cleaning the house while you were at dinner. Glad you enjoyed dinner. it worked out that you still got to see lds sing at church. Nice to have one on one time with bds on Sunday. Nice that you and your neighbor had a good visit over breakfast. Yay for a free night of no homework!! Did dd join the youth group? Where is dh traveling to? Oh my niece decided to go on the science camp trip. I will be curious to hear about her experience.

Jan hope you had a good weekend and were able to sleep in.

Have a good evening!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register