2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 486 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yesterday we picked dd up from basketball practice and went out for dinner. We had a nice time. DH and Bds told us some more about their trip. We came home and watched some t.v.

This morning I met a friend of mine for breakfast. We had a nice time catching up. We don't get to get together too often because it's rare that we have the same days off.

The kids and I are going to go up to the apple barn and get our pies for tomorrow. I also bought some thanksgiving cookies for us to bake.

Tomorrow I will make a thanksgiving dinner for us. We will watch the Macy's day parade. That is our tradition on thanksgiving. I have to work Friday, but this is my weekend off, so not bad.

Scrapper how nice to be able to leave early today. Sounds like you have a nice thanksgiving planned.

Have a good day and a Happy thanksgiving!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-26-2012, 09:25 AM

Good morning ladies,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a nice time. We talked about my dad & memories as this was the first holiday without him. I was so tired by the time everyone left. I did all the dishes and got ready for bed.

Friday slept in until 9am and it sure felt good. I went to my haircut appt. When I got back dd and I went to the mall. Her best friend met us there. We shopped at a couple of stores...it wasn't too bad. We dropped her friend off at home and then went home to have dinner and relaxed.

Saturday we went to a Remembrance Mass for my dad. The mortuary does this annually. It was a beautiful service and so many people attend. it is for those that have passed on this year. They ask you to bring a picture of your loved one and they have tables set up at the front with candles...very pretty. At the end of the service out in the patio, they release doves. So touching. Dd and I headed home to meet dh as we were going to the tire place to check on tires for my car. They did confirm that I did need tires. So got them on sale and a rebate that they deducted automatically. From there dd and I went to Target. Did a little Christmas shopping and picked up things we needed.

Yesterday we took the dogs for a walk. We came back and got ready for church. After that we came home and had lunch. I cleaned out the refrigerator before going to the market. We then left to the cemetery and then met one of my sisters and niece for dinner. My other sister was catching up on work...she is the teacher. They had the whole week off.

Dd has 2 more weeks of school and then finals. The semester went pretty fast.

During lunch I am going to Walgreens. I need a battery for my car key. I have to stop at the Fed Ex place to get some supplies for work.

Hyper - hope you enjoyed your time off. Enjoy your day off today.
Unread 11-26-2012, 12:26 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a nice break. On Thanksgiving I put a turkey in the oven in the morning. After that we all watched the Macy's parade. Then dd and I made all of the side dishes. We had a nice dinner. Everyone helped with dishes. We relaxed and watched t.v. after that.

On Friday I had to work. when I got home I was really tired. I took a little cat nap. We had leftovers for supper then we watched t.v. and relaxed.

On Saturday we slept in. It sure did feel nice. Later we took the kids out for lunch. We had a nice time. We headed out to run some errands and do a little shopping after that. When we were done we stopped and starbucks. While we were at starbucks dd realized she didn't have her purse. The last time she remembered having it was at the restaurant. So we went back and noone turned it in we looked all around but no luck. It had been some time since we were there so we figured unfortunately someone stole it. The bad thing was that she had her ipod in in. She doesn't carry a purse very often so she's not used to remembering to grab it when we leave. I felt really bad for her, but there really wasn't anything we could do. she has been wanting the new version of the ipod. Her birthday is next week so I think that's what we'll get her.

On Sunday we went to church. My microwave went out over the weekend, so after church we went microwave shopping. Luckily we found one on sale. We came home and relaxed in the evening.

This morning I met my neighbor for breakfast. I came home and did a little cleaning. I'm washing towels. I'm going to watch a show I have taped. We are having bbq pulled pork for supper. I have it in the crock pot so all I'll have to do is make a couple side dishes.

Scrapper your thanksgiving sounds nice. the memorial service sounded really nice. What a great thing for the mortuary to do. Great that you found your tires on sale and a rebate as well.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-27-2012, 11:44 AM

Good morning ladies,

It has been a busy morning. My boss has sent me several emails to schedule some meetings and conference calls. I have 2 left to schedule. My phones aren't very busy so that is kind of nice.

Not sure what I am going to do during lunch. i was thinking of going over to one of the shopping centers. We will see what I decide.

This evening dd has to go to Michaels to shadow the instructor. I believe dd starts teaching next week. Over the weekend we bought her some organization containers for all her things. Tonight we will look at a bag that they sell. If it isn't on sale, I have a 50% off coupon we can use.

After I drop dd off at Michaels, I will go to the gym which is in the same area. After class I still have an hour before picking her up. I will probably stop at the Toys R Us to look at the play gyms for babies. I'm getting one for my great nephew for Christmas.

I am making hamburgers & fries with veggies for dinner. We will relax and watch TV.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving as well. Relaxing too. Your day on Saturday sounded nice. That is too bad that noone turned in dd's purse. That sure will be a nice birthday gift for her. I have seen them on sale at a couple of places. Dd wanted one too but decided on a camera better. Her current camera stopped working on Thanksgiving. She sure got lots of use out of it. What a perfect time to get a new microwave....great sales going on. Hope your work day went well. Have a good day!
Unread 11-27-2012, 06:50 PM

Hi ladies,

I had a busy day today. After my shift was over we had a staff meeting. By the time that was over it was time to pick up dd. Lds started basketball practice. Since he is only in 3rd grade they just have two 45 min. practices a week to get them used to the game. They aren't actually on a team. I picked up dd. We went to the grocer to pick up a few things. We went home and put the groceries away then it was time to go pick up lds. Then I started my supper. I made chili. Then I had to take dd to basketball practice. Luckily dh was able to pick dd up from her practice. Lds and dd are doing their homework and bds has a friend over. We are just going to relax and watch some t.v. in a little while.

Scrapper I'll be anxious to hear how dd like her shadowing tonight. I'm sure she's excited to start next week. You're right there are alot of sales right now. That's good that dd got alot of use out of her camera. Now a perfect time to get a new one for Christmas.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 11-28-2012, 11:26 AM

Hi ladies,

This morning after I dropped the kids at school I stopped at the grocer. I came home and straightened up a little and started some laundry. I decided to go to the thrift store and look around since I haven't been there in awhile. I've been looking for a picture for one of my living room walls. I got lucky. I found a really nice picture that matched my living room perfectly. I have to go up to the hardware store in a bit and get something to hang it with.

DD has practice after school. Lds like his practice yesterday. He wasn't happy about doing it at first, but he said it was fun. I'm making grilled chicken breasts with sauteed onions and peppers and lemon juice. garlic mashed potatoes and garlic bread.

We were talking to bds last night. We are going to go for a tour of the tech school he wants to go to for auto mechanics. We want to check out the school and find out some info on the application process.

Not much else planned after dinner. Hopefully relaxing and watching some tv.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.
Unread 11-28-2012, 02:13 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

It has been a steady pace at work with a variety of things. My boss asked me to make a flyer for the holiday breakfast she is having for the division. She has the cafeteria here cater it. they do a nice job with eggs, potatoes, and all the breakfast sides.

Dd enjoyed her shadowing the teacher last night. She will go back on tomorrow evening. She is waiting to hear about the dates for next week. I need to buy her a black polo top as that is the dress code. I think she can wear jeans. We will have to verify that. I looked around at Michaels while I was waiting for her. I bought a frame for her graduation picture and a couple $1 items. I bought the playgym at Toys R Us for my great nephew.

Tonight we are picking up Subway for dinner after zumba class. Dd said she has been craving it. I'm game this way I don't have to cook. We will relax after dinner.

Hyper - you did have a busy afternoon yesterday after work. How fun that lds liked basketball practice. Guess he wasn't too sure at the beginning. That is good that dh was able to pick dd up from her practice. You were lucky to find the picture at the thrift store. What is the picture of? Great idea to get all the info on the school bds wants to go to.

Have a good evening!
Unread 11-29-2012, 02:15 PM

Hi ladies,

It is a rainy day here. Not really heavy rain just a steady drizzle. It sure affects the traffic.

The morning was busy with a variety of things. Phones aren't too busy so that is good.

Dd is going back to Michaels to shadow again. It is the last class of this particular course. I guess tonight she will get confirmation on the start date of her class for next week. I am going to get her a bag that she wants for all her supplies. I have a 50% off coupon. I will head to zumba after I drop her off at Michaels. I have an hour before picking her up so I will see what I need to do.

Last night we watched TV after dinner. We will do the same this evening. I know dd is relieved of a couple of things. She had an essay due yesterday and today she had a presentation. The presentation was on the interview she did at a cupcake store.

Hyper - hope you had a good work day. Have a good afternoon/evening!
Unread 11-29-2012, 02:20 PM

Hi ladies,

After supper last night the kids did homework, then we all watched some t.v.

Today work was busy. There are alot of residents sick with a stomach flu. I have been doing alot of hand washing in hopes that I don't catch it.

lds had practice right after school and dd decided she would stay and watch him. So I have a little break before I pick them up, which is at 4:00. Then dd will have to go back to her practice at 5:30. I'm just going to put some frozen pizzas in the oven for supper. Nothing on the agenda for this evening. Relaxing and watching some t.v.

Scrapper I'm glad dd like her shadowing. Nice you didn't have to cook last night. My picture is a pretty potted flower. My living room walls are beige and my carpet and curtains are green, which the picture has both colors. We have black leather furniture and the frame is black so it matches perfectly.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-30-2012, 01:47 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was busy today. One of my coworkers called in sick, so we worked short. I'm very tired and sore.

DD has a basketball game tonight at 7:30. DH, lds and I will go for sure. Bds isn't sure, he said he might. We will not get home until between 9:00-9:30, so it won't be long after we get home that I will probably head to bed since this is my weekend to work. DH said we will stop and eat somewhere for supper before we go to the game, so that made me happy.

No definite plans for the weekend. We will play it by ear.

Scrapper how did dd's shadowing go last night? Hope you are having a good day.

Have a nice weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register