2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 490 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 12-31-2012, 08:48 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a quiet weekend. It was my weekend to work. On Saturday when I got home dh was gone having our puppies groomed. DD, Bds and I played jeopardy on the wii. The kids got it for christmas. It's pretty fun. Lds was at the neighbors playing.

DH got home later with the puppies. They looked really good. We relaxed in the evening.

On Sunday when I got home dd wasn't feeling good. she was resting on the couch. Lds went over to play with his friend. We just relaxed all day and evening and watched some movies.

Today we are going out to exchange a few christmas gifts. We will probably stop for lunch. We don't have any big plans for this evening since I have to work tomorrow. We will have some appetizers and maybe play some games. I don't think I will be able to stay up to bring in the New Year since I get up at 4:30.

Scrapper your Christmas sounds like it was nice. I like your jammies day. That is a good thing to do once in awhile. I'm sure you have been enjoying your break. Happy Birthday to dd. If I recall her birthday is on New Year's day.

Have a happy new Year!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-31-2012, 12:13 PM

Good morning ladies,

Dd and I just got back from zumba class. They had classes only this morning and will re-open on Wednesday. Dh is in the shower. We are going to take a ride on the metro train that goes into dowtown Los Angeles. We will have lunch over at Olvera Street. It is a tourist spot....like a Mexican village with shops and restaurants. This evening we want to go to a movie. Still have to check those details out.
We have been having rainy and COLD weather. The rain was so heavy yesterday when we got out of church it started to hail. Today looks clear & crisp.

I have been enjoying my time off. We sleep in most days then go out and do some shopping with gift cards, etc. We head back home have dinner and watch TV. We get all cozy & warm on the couch and relax.

On Saturday dd and I went to Kohls. I bought 2 bras, a long sleeve top and a mattress pad for our bed. Yesterday met my sisters at the cemetery...it was so cold there. So we stayed just for awhile then we went to dinner.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend...relaxing. Hope you get the gifts exchanged. I usually end up falling asleep before midnight. We will watch TV this evening if we don't make it to the movies. Yes, dd's birthday is New Year's Day. She will be 19...hard to believe.

Happy New Year!! Have a great day!
Unread 01-02-2013, 01:08 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a nice New Year's eve. We went out and exchanged some gifts. We went to the Mall of America to walk around for awhile. They have it decorated so nice for the holidays. We went for an early dinner. After that we stopped and got some snacks and appetizers for the evening. We played games with the kids and had our snack. When it got close to midnight we turned on **** Clark's rockin New Year's eve. We watched the ball drop. I did end up staying up til midnight. I payed for it the next morning.

I had to work New Year's day. When I got home we relaxed for awhile. Every one wanted omelets for supper. So I made omelets with turkey, onion, red pepper and mozzarella cheese. They were good. We watched t.v. in the evening. The kids had to go back to their school bedtime. They weren't very excited about going back to school.

Today I took all my christmas things down and undecorated the tree. I cleaned the house and I have laundry going. DD has practice right after school. I'm not sure what I'm making for supper yet.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a fun time planned for new year's eve. Your metro ride to the tourist spot sounds like alot of fun. Did you end up seeing a movie? Did dd enjoy her birthday. Wow 19 already. Time sure does fly.

Have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-02-2013, 01:35 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a fun time celebrating dd's birthday yesterday. She opened our gifts after breakfast. Then we started getting things done. Her 2 friends that were going to dinner with us got here at 3:15 and we left shortly after that. Luckily the restaurant wasn't very crowded. They don't take reservations and we were a party of 14. It is a burger place...very yummy!! She opened her gifts and we had cupcakes & brownies. We relaxed and watched TV in the evening.

This morning dd and I went to zumba class. One of her birthday gifts is a facial so we are doing that today. We have appts at 2pm. I am getting a massage. Looking forward to it. i think this evening we are going to the movies. Dh goes back to work tomorrow.

Hyper - Your New Year's Eve sounds nice. I'm sure you were really tired the next day. The omelets sound so good. Back to the routine for the kids. I will be facing that Monday morning. Monday night we watched Madagascar 3 at home...we enjoyed it. Not sure what we will see tonight. I need to look up that info. I will be taking the decorations down as well as the tree probably on Friday. Have a great day.
Unread 01-03-2013, 01:51 PM

Hi ladies,

I finished my laundry yesterday. I ended up making grilled chicken with mozzarella cheese and sauteed peppers and onions on top. We relaxed and watched t.v. in the evening.

Today lds has practice right after school, then dd has her practice at 5:20. I'm making chili and cornbread for supper. Not much going on this evening. Just watching t.v. and relaxing. I sure am glad tomorrow is Friday and I have the weekend off.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a fun day planned yesterday. DD's birthday sounds like it was nice. I didn't remember that you were also off all of this week. That's very nice. We saw madagascar 3 when it first came out. Cute movie.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-03-2013, 03:29 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a relaxing day. We went to zumba this morning at 9:30. Most of the week we have been going in the morning so that we have the rest of the day to do whatever we plan.

I have been cleaning my scrapbook room. It was very messy because it was where I had all the Christmas gifts, wrapping, etc. I have made a good dent because I can walk in now without tripping over anything...LOL. Now it is going through baskets of thins I have and the last part will be the desk and the long table where I scrap on. Lots of things stacked.

Dd and I are going to the movies to see Lif of Pi. She has been wanting to see it. it starts at 4:35. I am making hamburgers and fries with veggies for dinner. In the evening we just plan to relax. It has been nice to catch up on all the shows we had recorded. We have made good progress.

Hyper - the kids started up with their practice right away. That is great that it is your weekend off. Yes these last 3 days of my time off are unassigned = unpaid. My boss shut the division down during these 2 weeks of the holidays since our schools don't start up until Monday. Have a good evening.
Unread 01-04-2013, 01:17 PM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday!! My last day of vacation. I have to say that it has been a great time off. We spent quality time together, did some fun things and relaxed.

Dd and I went to zumba this morning. Next week we go back to going to evening classes. We are going to take the dogs for a walk and on the way back we will pick up Subway for lunch. I got some gift cards and I will use some coupons we have. After lunch we are going to head out to run some errands and then go to the mall. Dd got 2 checks in the mail today for the classes she has taught so far. She starts teaching course 1 tomorrow for the next 4 Saturdays.

We really enjoyed Life of Pi. It was really good...people were applauding at the end...me too!! When we got home I made dinner, then we just relaxed.

Hyper - hope you had a good day at work. Enjoy your evening and weekend. Hope you get to sleep in.
Unread 01-04-2013, 02:47 PM

Hi ladies,

TGIF! I'm so glad I have this weekend off!

work was busy today, we had a staff out today, so we worked short. DD is at bb practice, lds is at the neighbors and bds hasn't come home from school yet. I'm not sure yet what we will have for dinner. I'm just planning to have a relaxing evening. Watching t.v. and relaxing.

Tomorrow dd has a basketball game. It is pretty far from out house. DH will take her. Bds has a gift card, so I will take bds and lds out shopping tomorrow. I plan to sleep in tomorrow.

Sunday we will go to church and I'm not sure what else we will do. We don't have definite plans right now.

Scrapper it is nice to have that break. It's important to have quality time together with your family having fun and relaxing. Glad you enjoyed the movie. It does feel good to get a cleaning project done and out of the way. Yes practice started right away. I will kind of be glad when dd is done with basketball. I think having practice every night and a game every Friday or Sat. is a bit much for her grade level. But she will be trying out for JO volleyball a week from Sunday. So when one sport ends another begins.

Have a good day and a good weekend.
Unread 01-07-2013, 11:46 AM

Good morning ladies,

I am back at work today. I actually woke up at 4:30 but fell asleep for another half hour when my alarm went off at 5. it was cold so that made it harder to get up. Once up, I was fine.

So far it hasn't been too bad. Pretty much catching up on things. I am almost done going through my email and following up with some of them. I had quite a few holds on my boss's calendar so going through those requests as well.

Not sure if I will go outdoors for lunch. Looks somewhat sunny but it is cold out. i have a book that I need to finish. I just renewed it again last night so I have some extra time to finish it up. It is due on the 29th.

I am making pork chops, rice and veggies for dinner. We will resume going to zumba in the evenings. We will relax this evening.

We had a good weekend. Saturday morning dd started teaching course 1. The class is from 10 to 12 so it isn't too early. She said she had 6 students this time around. I had a haircut appt so was able to pick her up on the way back home. She has a cold with a bad cough. so we pretty much stayed home so she could rest. We watched It's Complicated and enjoyed it.

Yesterday we went to church then had lunch. Did a couple of things around home and finished putting all the Christmas decorations away, took the tree out and helped dh take the outdoor lights out. Dd and left for the cemetery and took all the decorations down from my parents gravsites that we want to reuse. The staff will take the trees and decorations down on Wednesday. We all went to dinner after that.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend and were able to sleep in. How did dd's game go? That sure is a lot of practice...I can see 2 or 3 times a week but daily...wow. Hope you had a good time shopping with bds and lds.

Have a good day!
Unread 01-07-2013, 12:10 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Saturday i got to sleep in. dd had her game. Only DH was going to go but she said she really wanted me to come, so we changed plans and we all went. They lost by one point in the last minute of the game. We watched the boys game when her game was over. By the time we were done it was almost time for dinner so we went to eat. We came home and relaxed and watched t.v.

On Sunday we went to church. A little later after church we all went out for lunch. We took bds shopping. He got some clothes with his gift card. We had to stop at target to get a few things. We came home and watched some t.v.

This morning I met my neighbor for breakfast. We had a nice time. I came back and straightened up and put a load of laundry in. After school I'm taking lds to the optometrist. He failed his eye test and school so they came back a week later and retested him and he failed it again. They sent a note home stating he should see our optometrist. Nothing else planned for the evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. that's nice that dd has a few more students this time around. I hope she's feeling better. It's a big job getting the Christmas things put away. It's always fun to put them up but not so much taking everything down.

Have a nice day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register