2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 491 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I took lds for his eye appt. after school yesterday. He is indeed nearsighted. He picked some frames that he likes. He looks very cute in them. They should be ready in about a week. We picked up taco bell on the way home since it would be supper time when we got home anyways. After we ate the kids did homework and then we watched some t.v.

Today work was busy. Lds has practice right after school today. Dd will have her practice at 5:30. I'm not sure what I'll make for supper. DD and I will stop at the grocer after I pick her up to get what I dedide to make. No other plans other than watching t.v. and relaxing this evening.

Scrapper hope you are having a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-08-2013, 02:30 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

It has been a fairly quiet day. Good day to get things done without too many interruptions. My boss is out ill today. She sent me an email this morning that she wasn't feeling well and was going to stay home. Yesterday she was sneezing and coughing and said she felt like she was getting sick.

Today it is nice and sunny. I walked indoors today and then read my book. I was able to renew it and am almost done with it.

This evening going to the gym. Dd said she will work out at home. She had me cancel her gym membership because she really wasn't going anymore. I go for the aerobics classes onTuesdays and Saturdays. The other days we go to zumba at a studio. I am making steak and potatoes with salad. Then we will relax and watch TV. Last night we watched the first episode of The Biggest Loser.

Hyper - glad lds was able to pick a frame that he liked. They will make all the difference for him. That was a good idea to pick up dinner on the way home. I will do that too when it is close to dinnertime and the meat hasn't defrosted or it is late. enjoy your evening!
Unread 01-09-2013, 08:51 AM

Good morning ladies,

Last night I made soup and sandwiches. DH pick dd up from practice. We watched some t.v. in the evening.

This morning I stopped and got some groceries after I dropped the kids at school. I have my laundry started. I'm going to straighten up the house, vacuum and mop the kitchen floor. Then I hope to relax a bit before I pick the kids up. DD has practice right after school. yesterday lds was all excited to tell us that they will have an actual game on the 15th. The 3rd graders usually just have practices to get them ready for when their old enough to join the team, but their coach decided it would be fun to let them have one real game. It will be fun to watch him. I'm making lemon and dill chicken, rice, green beans and garlic bread for supper.

Scrapper your steak and baked potatoes sounded good. I think I'll have to be making that soon. Good idea for dd to cancel her gym membership if she doesn't use it. You have alot of exercise time during the week. That is good. My zumba class is over. Another one starts in Feb. that I think I'll sign up for. My friend at work said she would do it with me.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-09-2013, 09:46 AM

Good morning ladies,

It sure was chilly this morning. I wore my coat. They say rain is coming in tomorrow and it is supposed to get really cold. I m sleepy this morning. I took me awhile to fall asleep last night...I tossed and turned for awhile. I wasn't ready to get up when my alarm went off.

My boss is back...she said she is feeling better. She headed up to a meeting and will be back at 11. Hopefully it is quiet so I can get some things done.

I made dinner when I got home yesterday. I headed out to the gym. I got gas before class. On the way home, I stopped at the market for a few things. We watched TV and relaxed.

I am making chicken tostadas tonight. We will watch TV and relax once we are back home from zumba. I need to vacuum and mop my kitchen & dining room area. Maybe I will call dd and ask her if she can vacuum for me. Then I can just mop tonight.

Hyper - how long is dd's practice? That is exciting for lds that they will have a game. I'm sure they are all excited. Nice of the coach to do that...this way he will also get to see how they are doing. It will be fun to have your friend join you for the zumba class. Yes, we exercise Monday through Thursday and take Fridays off. Saturdays I go to aerobics and Sunday mornings dd and I take the dogs for a 45 minute walk. Hope you get to relax before picking the kids up from school. Enjoy your day!
Unread 01-10-2013, 10:13 AM

Good morning ladies,

I have a training at 10am. It is for a new system in emailing our school principals. Then I am leaving work shortly after 2pm for a doctor appt. I see the orthopaedic doctor today for injections on my hands. The 2nd doctor also said no to the surgery for my trigger finger. I think they figure if it is manageable and doesn't limit me from daily activities why cut.

Dd received a call from the manager at Michaels yesterday. She is going in to work to make a cake that they will use for an open house. They are advertising the cake decorating classes and want a sample. She will use the styrofoam forms and use fondant to cover it then will decorate it. Next month she will be teaching 2 classes. She has been keeping busy with side orders. She is making a cake for my niece's birthday lunch on Saturday. My brother in law sent her the check yesterday. Her next order is 2 dozen cupcakes for her friend.

Last night one of dd's friends joined us for zumba. She liked the instructor because she really works you. She may come with us tonight. After class tonight we have to stop at the market. Dd needs some items for the cake. She is going to make it tomorrow. Then we will relax and watch some TV. I think we will pick something up for dinner. I have to pick dd up from Michaels after work.

Hyper - hope work goes well today. Enjoy your day!
Unread 01-10-2013, 06:56 PM

Hi ladies,

I did get to relax for awhile yesterday before I picked the kids up. We watched t.v. in the evening. DD had to do a little homework after practice.

Today work was busy. Now there are a few staff out with influenza. I sure hope I'm spared. We all have to stay in our units and keep our door shut until everyone is well. Lds had practice right after school. DD had practice at 5:30. We had breakfast for supper. Lds had a little homework. We are just watching some t.v.

Scrapper it's good that you don't have to have surgery on your finger. Your dd has been busy. That is good that she is getting alot of side orders. dd's practice is an hour and a half long. Lds's practice is only 45 min.

Hope you are enjoying your evening.
Unread 01-11-2013, 02:00 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

I'm glad it is Friday...it just seems like it has been a long week. I guess getting back into the routine was hard. this morning I overslept. I turned my alarm off and then turned the news on, and I ended up falling asleep. Luckily the traffic wasn't that heavy I was at my desk at 7:02 just 2 minutes late.

During lunch I went to the flower mart because I didn't have the time this morning. I got the flowers for my parents and an extra one for home. I will throw dd's flowers from her birthday as they are dry now. They sure lasted.

My doctor appt went well. The shots did hurt....especially the left hand as that is the one that is worse. I heard a crack and she said that was the tendon. My palms were sensitive last night. Today they are just a little sore, swollen and bruised. I need to ice them.

I picked dd up from work close to 5pm then we went to zumba. After class we stopped at the market so she could get what she needed for the cake she is making today. We picked up dinner and ate at home.

Not much going on this evening. We will probably pick up dinner and relax. We have a movie and will probably watch that. No big plans for the weekend. Tomorrow is my niece's (on dh's side) birthday lunch. Dh will be going since dd and I won't be able to go. Dd is teaching and she won't be done until 12:30. I will pick her up and we will get some lunch. The restaurant isn't close to home probably 45 minutes travel. We may go to the movies tomorrow evening.

Hyper - I know I keep hearing about how the flu is hitting lots of people. I hope you are spared too. I hope us too....we all got our flu shots. Hope work went well today. Enjoy your evening and weekend.
Unread 01-14-2013, 10:26 AM

Good morning ladies,

We are still having cold weather. This morning was 34. I keep a small blanket under at work. Well this morning I have it over my legs because it is drafty in here. I should have wore pants because my legs are cold.

We had a nice weekend. Friday evening I took dd to Michaels because she needed some coloring for the cake she was making. We picked up dinner on the way home. We just watched TV and dd finished the cake. It came out ver nice. My niece wanted a chocolate cake. Dd put sunflowers and purple flowers on it.

Saturday morning dh took dd to work. I went to the gym and then shopped at Target until it was time to pick dd up. We went to lunch and then home. I did some cleaning and started laundry. Dh got home from
the birthday lunch. He said it was good and everyone loved the cake. He brought some back and dd and I had some that evening...it was very good. Late afternoon dd and I went back to Michaels. She needed supplies for a cake pop order that she got. It is for her friend's brothers birthday party this weekend. I bought some flowers and a heart shaped container for the hallway to change the decor. I told dd that each month I was going to buy something for the house. After we were done at Michaels, we stopped at the market for groceries and picked dinner up on the way home. We had dinner and relaxed and watched TV.

Yesterday day we went to church came home and had lunch. I did a few things around home and then dd and I left for the cemetery. All the Christmas decorations are down...looks so different now. We all went to dinner after.

Not much going on this evening. On the way home, I am stopping to buy a roasted chicken. Dd and I are making our asian chicken salad for dinner. We will probably make it before we leave for zumba.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day!
Unread 01-14-2013, 12:59 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a quiet weekend.

On Friday dd had a basketball game. Luckily it was a home game. They lost. DH and DD wanted to stay and watch the boy's game. I drove separately, so lds and I went home after dd's game. DH called and said dd wanted her best friend to sleep over. I told him that was fine. DD and her friend played the xbox and the rest of us watched t.v.

When I got home from work Sat. dd and her friend had walked down to another friends house. Lds and I played a board game. The girls came home and dd's friends mom picked her up. We had cheeseburgers for supper. Then we all watched t.v.

On Sunday when I got home dh was gone running a few errands. me and the kids watched some t.v. Dh came home later. we ordered pizza for supper. we relaxed and watched t.v. in the evening.

This morning i stopped at the grocer and got a few things. I organized my closet. I've been relaxing. DD has tryouts for JO volleyball this evening.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice weekend. It sure does look different when the Christmas decorations are down. When I first took all mine down my house looked kind of bare. You have been having cold weather.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-15-2013, 12:23 PM

Hi ladies,

Work is busy...my phones are busier today, and I have quite a bit of work to do. It will make my day go by quickly. I am going out to lunch with one of my friends. We have not gone out to lunch in a very long time. She used to work with me a couple of years back but then moved to another office. she is still in the same building and I will see her every now and then. It will be good to catch up.

We had a good evening. Our salad was really good. We watched TV and relaxed. We placed an order for a jacket and some tops for dd from a place she likes. We don't have a store here in So. California so we order from the catalog she gets. Several of the items are clearance or on sale.

This evening I am going to aerobics class at the gym. Dd will do a workout at home. My best friend is one of the aerobics instructors and she teaches tonight. Her dad passed away on Saturday. His services are on Thursday & Friday. I will go Thursday evening since I can't take off from work on Friday. I am making beef tacos for dinner. We will watch TV and just relax.

Hyper - your weekend sounds very nice & relaxing. I like those. How nice to organize your closet...that is such a great feeling. When will dd find out if she made it for JO volleyball? What does JO stand for? Hope you had a good work day. Enjoy your evening!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register