2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 492 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-16-2013, 08:21 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday work was busy. Lds had his first bb game yesterday. DH took off from work early. We had to pick lds and dd up at 2:45. I came home and changed clothes and dh changed. Lds's game was at 4:00. It was just so cute. They don't have much skill yet in their grade level, which is fine. It was more of an exhibition game. Those little 3rd graders were so cute. They really gave it all their effort, but they lost. DD had her game right after lds's . Unfortunately her team lost as well. We stopped and had supper on the way home. We watched some t.v. and relaxed for the rest of the evening.

We found out yesterday morning that dd made the JO volleyball team. JO stands for Junior Olympics. I don't really understand why it's called that. She ranked 3rd out of the 11 girls on her team, so she will get alot of playing time. We were proud of her and she was very happy.

This morning I'm going to get a haircut. I'll stop and get a few groceries on the way home. I'm going to make baked pasta rotini for supper. One of my ladies that I care for at work passed away on Saturday. Her funeral is this afternoon at 2:00. I will go there. It's in the chapel at our work, so it will last about a half hour or so. I'll be done in time to pick up lds from school DD has basketball practice right after school today. We are still waiting for lds's glasses to come in. I'm hoping they'll will call today. If they do we'll go right after school to get them.

Scrapper I hope you had a nice lunch with your friend yesterday. It's always nice to catch up. Sorry to hear about your friend's dad.

Have a nice day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-16-2013, 09:21 AM

Good morning ladies,

Looks like I have caught a cold. Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat. I hope it doesn't get too bad. Two more work days and then we have a 3-day weekend. We have Monday off.

It will be another busy day at work. I have quite a bit of work to get done. We will see how the phone calls are today. My boss has a rather busy day of meetings.

I made dinner when I got home yesterday and left everything ready. I went to the gym and dd worked out at home to Just Dance 4. When I got back we had dinner and watched some TV. She was showing me the options she has so far for Spring semester classes. Her registration date is on Monday. She has been enjoying her time off. I think she is starting to get bored but it seems she finds things to do or just relax. She loves watching the Food Network. She then tells me about these recipes that we should try.

This evening going to zumba. Not sure what I am making for dinner. We will probably watch TV and relax. Over the break we caught up on lots of our shows we had recorded.

Hyper - lds's bb game sounds so cute. I'm sure they were excited. It was a good experience for them. Congrats to dd on making the JO volleyball team. Awesome that she ranked 3rd...she must be so happy. Hope lds's glasses come in soon. Sounds like you will be busy today. Sorry to hear about the lady that you cared for. Have a good day.
Unread 01-17-2013, 01:43 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

It is a very nice day out. I went for a walk during lunch...made a few stops...had to buy a sympathy card for my friend and then went to the post office.

Today I am catching up on work. It isn't super busy like the last couple of days. I have to start my payroll probably tomorrow. It is due next Wednesday and I have quite a bit to enter.

Dd is going to the market today to buy the ingredients she needs for her cake pops. She will spend tomorrow baking.

I am making bbq chicken breasts, mashed potatoes & veggies. Today we will be eating shortly after I get home. This evening we are going to the viewing for my friend's dad.

Hyper - hope you had a good day. Have a nice afternoon/evening!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-18-2013, 01:45 PM

Hi ladies,

TGIF I'm so glad it's my weekend off.

On Wed. I went to the funeral. It was a nice service. Lds's glasses didn't come in. DD had practice right after school. DH picked her up after practice. We had baked pasta rotini for supper. We watched t.v. in the evening.

On Thurs. DH called me when I was on break and said dd stayed home from school. She had a stomach ache and a headache. I called her and asked her if she needed me to come home. She said no, she was going to stay in bed and sleep. DH came home at lunch time to check on her. When I got home she said she was feeling much better. Lds had practice right after school. I picked him up at 4:00. It was dh's birthday. I made breakfast for supper. Then we had cake and ice cream and dh opened his presents. We watched some t.v. later in the evening.

Lds's glasses finally came in, so we are going to get them when I picked the kids up from school. DD has a basketball game at 6:30. I think we'll just pick food up on the way home from getting lds's glasses. After the game I plan to come home and relax and watch tv.

Tomorrow lds and dd are going to the neighbor's birthday party. In the evening, dh and I are going on a business dinner. We are going to a steakhouse, so I'm looking forward to some good food. I plan to sleep in tomorrow.

Sunday we will go to church and then I don't know what we'll be doing the rest of the day. The kids are off Monday which is perfect that it is my day off. We will probably stay in because the high temp for Monday is supposed to be 2 below zero. I think I might rent a couple movies for that day.

Scrapper I hope your cold is better. DD and I like watching the food network as well. My dd is starting to really get in to baking. She loves to try new recipes. She does a good job.

Enjoy your three day weekend. Have a good day.
Unread 01-18-2013, 02:49 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

It hasn't been a super busy day so I have been able to get work done. During lunch I walked over to get a salad. This place is called Salata...a salad bar and you can get a salad or have it put in a wrap. Today I just got the salad with chicken and the veggies...it was so good!!!!

I stopped off at the flower mart this morning before work. I went to a different store because the bouquets from last week seemed to wilt fairly quickly.

Today dd is busy in the kitchen making her cake pops for her friend's brother's bday party. It is a Batman theme so she is dipping them in black chocolate and then has a silver mist she will use for the top part.

This evening we are going to Target for a few things. We need to finish buying the birthday gift for tomorrow. There are also a few things we need. Then once we are back it will be my turn to bake. I am going to make brownies or peanut butter cookies for our scrapping day tomorrow. My friend that is hosting lives close by so that is nice.

Tomorrow dd works from 10 to 12. then next week is the last class for course 1. In February she will be teaching 2 classes. I will drop her off at the birthday party on my way to scrapping. When she is ready she will call dh to pick her up and then bring her to my friend's house for scrapping. No other set plans for the weekend.

I am looking forward to the 3-day weekend.

Hyper - glad to hear that dd felt better after sleeping it off. Belated birthday wishes to dh. Great that lds's glasses are ready. I think that is a good idea to pick up dinner since it is a busy evening with dd's game. Hope they do well. your weekend plans sound great. Enjoy the dinner at the steakhouse tomorrow evening...sounds good. Monday sounds like a jammies/movies kind of day. Enjoy a relaxing evening and sleeping in. Sounds like you have a baker on your hands. How are the puppies doing? Have a wonderful weekend!
Unread 01-21-2013, 09:52 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend.

We picked up lds's glasses after school on Friday. They look really good on him. In the evening we went to dd's game. Our neighbor and her daughter came to watch. They played really well and won their game. We came home and watched some t.v. and relaxed.

On Saturday we slept in. We got up and ate breakfast. We got dd and lds's swimming suits and towels together. The birthday party they were going to was a swimming party at an indoor pool. They left about noon. DH and I had to meet everyone for dinner at 4:30. Our reservations weren't until 5:30 but we were meeting early to have a cocktail and talk.Bds was going to be home for the evening with the other two when they came home. DH and I got ready later on. We had a really nice time out. The dinner was very good. When we got home lds was sleeping on the couch, so I put him to bed. The rest of us watch a little t.v and went to bed.

On Sunday we got up and went to church. It was very cold. Well below zero. We found out yesterday our head pastor is retiring on June 30th. We knew it would be coming sometime soon. We really like him and will be sad to not have him for our pastor. After church we went out for breakfast. We came home and decided we would stay home the rest of the day. I did my laundry. I made cheeseburgers for supper. We watched t.v. together in the evening.

Today me and the kids slept in. It is below zero again today so we plan to stay in. I have to run up to the grocer and get a few things for supper. I'm going to get a movie from the redbox for us to watch. No practices tonight since they don't have school today. That is nice.

Scrapper hope you have been able to sleep in and are enjoying your 3 day weekend.
Unread 01-22-2013, 12:38 PM

Good morning ladies,

We had a nice 3-day weekend. Friday evening we went to Target for a few groceries. Then we went to Michaels, dd had to buy some little cellophane bags for the cake pop order. We picked up dinner on the way home. We watched TV and relaxed. We wrapped the cake pops while we watched TV.

Saturday I went to the gym, dh took dd to work and I picked her up. She realxed for awhile, and I got my things together for scrapping. I dropped dd off at her friend's little brother's bday party. they had it at the park. Dh dropped her off later on at my friend's house where we were scrapping. I had a good time scrapping. I am working on a travel album of our vacations. Sunday we went to church then went home and had lunch. Dd came with me to the market. We then left for the cemetery. My youngest sister sent me a text that she wasn't coming because she was sick with a bad cough. My other sister called while she was on her way to dinner to meet us...she got a flat tire and was going to get that fixed. So dd and I ate at the mall. Then we shopped for a little bit. She bought 3 tops at forever 21.

Yesterday we went to zumba in the morning. I did some cleaning and laundry. Dd had her registration time at noon. She got 3 classes and starts Feb. 25th. We relaxed and watched TV. Late afternoon we walked to the library to return my book and stopped at the pharmacy to pick up my prescription. The dogs loved their walk. Dh grilled burgers for dinner. We watched The next Great Baker...very interesting...we enjoyed it.

So far it has been fairly quiet at work. I will be busy with payroll after lunch as it is due tomorrow. I am going to head out for a walk.

Hyper - glad lds got his glasses. I'm sure they will make a big difference in class. Yay for dd's team on winning their game. I'm sure that lds & dd had a great time at the swimming birthday party. That is nice that you and dh had a good time at dinner. Your weather sounds very cold - I would stay in too. I know we get used to our church staff and when they retire on move to another church it is different & they are missed. Sounds like you had a relaxing day yesterday. Perfect day to stay home. What movie did you get?

Have a nice day!
Unread 01-22-2013, 01:42 PM

Hi ladies,

Another cold day. It was 8 below when I went to work. It is only 2 above now. We are supposed to get back in the 30's this weekend. I will be glad.

Today work was busy. I'm feeling tired. lds has practice right after school until 4:00 then dd has her practice at 5:30. I'm making spaghetti for supper. I plan to relax and watch some t.v. after supper. I have to stop at the library when I pick dd up from school. I have a book on hold that came in.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Glad you had a good time scrapbooking. Your vacation album sounds nice. That's too bad that your sisters weren't able to make it Sunday. But it sounds like you and dd still have a good time. My dd and I like to watch the next great baker. We have the latest episode taped and will probably watch it tonight. We ended up getting Brave. We've already seen it but the kids wanted to see it again. I think you asked the other day how the puppies were doing. They are doing great. They are potty trained now. We enjoy them so much.

Have a great day.
Unread 01-23-2013, 09:26 AM

Good morning ladies,

last night after supper the kids did their homework. DD and I watched the next great baker we had taped. Then we watched a few more shows before bed.

This morning I straightened the house and vacuumed. I'm doing a load of laundry. I'm going to make steak, mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans for supper. I'm going to watch a show I have taped in a little while. DD has practice right after school. Lds has to study for a social studies test tonight.

Scrapper hope your day at work is going well.
Unread 01-23-2013, 11:13 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a busy day at work. I have a variety of things going on but the major one is payroll. It is due today. At least my work day will go by quickly. My boss has a busy day with lots of meetings.

During lunch I am going to call my best friend. I don't think I had said anything yet. she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. She got the results of her MRI yesterday so we are going to catch up and she will tell me the details.

Dh is home sick with a cold. Last night he was coughing pretty badly. We will see how he is feeling today.

Dd and I went to zumba last night. A professional photographer was there taking a group photo and then taking pictures of us during the class. At the end we were able to take pictures with the instructor...it was a really good class.

I am making chicken tostadas for dinner. I shredded the chicken last night so I don't have a lot to do when I get home. Going to zumba and then coming home to watch some TV and relax.

Hyper - we are caught up with the next great baker and look forward to the new episode next week. I have to vacuum and finish up laundry. At least it will be an early evening today with dd having practice right after school. Glad to hear that the puppies are doing well. i haven't seen Brave but dd has. she said it is good. May have to rent it. Enjoy your day!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register