2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 493 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-24-2013, 12:37 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

It has been a busy morning with different things going on. I have a big copy job to do for my boss. It is for a presentation first thing tomorrow morning. I need to get it done because I am leaving work at 1pm today.

Dd has her physical today. she came to work with me because her doctor is closer to my work. Hopefully we will be done early to get home earlier. That will be nice.

It is a rainy day today. It started some time over night. We are supposed to have rain for the next couple of days.

Not much going on this evening. Working out and relaxing and watching some TV. I am making breakfast for dinner. Dh is still home sick. He said he may go to the doctor today. i asked him this morning if he was going to go and he said depends how he felt when he got up.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. How did lds do with prepping for his social studies test? Have a good afternoon/evening!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-24-2013, 01:44 PM

Hi ladies,

I watched my show I had taped yesterday. It was nice that I only had to make my sides for my dinner last night. I put the steak in the crockpot and let it cook all day. It turned out really tender. We watched t.v. in the evening.

Today work was really busy. One of my coworkers was sick so we worked short. Dd has basketball pictures right after school. It will only take about 20 min. so lds and I will wait for her. She will have practice at 5:30. I wish they would have had practice right after pictures. DH will pick her up after practice at 7:00. We are going to order pizza for supper tonight. I'm glad because I'm too tired to cook

Scrapper hope dd's physical went well. It will be nice to get home earlier. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's diagnosis. It's nice that you could call her to find out the details of her MRI. Lds did very well prepping for his test. When I quizzed him he knew them all. We are also looking forward to the next episode of the next great baker. I really like it. We watched last season as well.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-25-2013, 10:33 AM

Good morning ladies,

It has been a fairly quiet morning so far. My boss is at a meeting presenting. Later this afternoon she has another presentation. I have plenty of work to keep me busy.

When I got up this morning, I heard that it was raining. We are supposed to have rain through the weekend off and on. My drive in it was raining which made traffic heavier.

During lunch I am going over to the flower mart as I didn't have enough time to stop before work.

Dd's physical went well. The doctor was very thorough with her. She only needed a TB test since she is caught up on all of her immunizations. She also has to do lab work. We were going to stop after the appt. but she has to be fasting. We have a lab that is close to home and open on Saturdays so we will go there.

Not much going on this evening. A few errands to run. Dd and I were talking about frozen yogurt yesterday so we will probably get some tonight. We really don't have any plans this weekend so we will see what comes up. Dd is working on a cupcake order today. They will pick it up tomorrow.

Hyper - your steak sounds like it was really good. Yes, it would have been a good idea for dd's practice to be right after pictures. Great idea to order pizza..we deserve a break from cooking. Glad to hear that lds did well in preparation for his test. I talked to my best friend at lunch to talk about her MRI results. She has a small lesion on her upper neck that they are treating with 5 days of steroids followed by physical therapy.

Have a good day and enjoy your weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-25-2013, 01:34 PM

Hi ladies,

It was nice not to have to cook last night. The kids has some homework after dinner. I took a shower and got in my jammies while they were doing homework. Then we all watched some t.v.

This morning I overslept. Luckily I made it to work on time. It was a busy day at work. Tonight dd has a game. Then she is going to a lock-in with our church youth group. they are going to a place that has an indoor pool and iceskating. They should have alot of fun. DH will pick her up in the morning.

This is my weekend to work. We don't have any plans at this point. We will also see what comes up.

I plan to relax and watch t.v. after dd's game.

scrapper it sounds like you have a quiet weekend planned. that is nice sometimes. Glad dd's physical went well. Frozen yogurt sounds like a good idea.

Have a good rest of the day and a nice weekend.
Unread 01-28-2013, 11:26 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

Friday evening dd went to her lock-in. She got a ride to and from. She got home about 6:30 Saturday morning. I was just leaving for work. She went straight to bed. When I got home from work, she just woke up. She said she had a really good time. We all watched some t.v. I made supper a little later. We watched some shows we had taped in the evening.

Sunday when I was at work it started snowing pretty heavily. By the time I got off, the roads were a mess. It was still snowing and the plows hadn't been out yet. Lds went across the street to the neighbors to play. DD wasn't feeling good. She was laying on the couch in her jammies. I think she was still tired from not getting much sleep with the lock in. I took a little catnap. I got up and took a shower and made supper. I just made sandwiches and chips. The kids did their homework then we watched some t.v. in the evening.

This morning after I took the kids to school I met my neighbor for breakfast. We had a nice time chatting and catching up. I stopped at the grocer on the way home. I'm going to watch a show I have taped. Noone has practice tonight! It will be nice to have a free evening without running around. I'm making chicken tacos and rice for supper.

Scrapper I hope you had a nice weekend.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-28-2013, 11:32 AM

Hi ladies,

Work has been a little busy this morning. Phone calls have been a little heavy. My boss has a day of meetings.

Dd is here at work today. She is down on dh's floor until lunch then I will take her out to lunch. On the way into work he took her to the doctor's office so that her TB test could be checked. Now the only thing left we have to do is the lab work.

We had a good weekend...it was pretty relaxing. Friday evening we went out and ran a few errands. We got our frozen yogurt which was good. We stopped and picked up dinner on the way home. By that time it was raining pretty hard so glad we were heading home. We watched TV and relaxed the rest of the evening. Dd frosted the cupcakes for her order.

Saturday morning I went to the gym and dh took dd to work. It was the last class of course 1. She has a week off and then course 2 starts. I picked her up, and we headed home. She finished decorating the cupcakes which were going to be picked up at 2:30. I did some cleaning and then dd and I headed out to the mall. We shopped with our gift cards from Christmas. I found 2 tops and she got some clothes at Old Navy & Forever 21. We then went to Michaels...she bought some tools for her baking and I bought her a book. I bought some stickers. I want to put together an album of me...I have lots of my baby pictures and ones from growing up. We watched a movie in the evening Mirror Mirror with Julia Roberts. Yesterday we went to church. In the afternoon we went to the cemetery and met my sisters then we all went to dinner.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend even though you worked. How was dd's game? The youth group lock in sounds like fun. Swimming and ice skating...very fun activities...what the youth enjoy. Have a good day!
Unread 01-29-2013, 02:07 PM

Hi ladies,

It was nice having no practice yesterday. After supper the kids did homework. Then dd and I watched the next great baker. We watched a few more shows before bed.

It must have rained during the night and temp was below freezing. I thought it felt slippery driving this morning. When I got to work and got out of my car I was surprised that everything was a sheet of ice. You should of seen me and the other workers trying to make it to the front door. It was so slippery on the sidewalk. When the maintenance dept. got in they salted which made it much better. Today lds has practice after school and dd has practice at 5:30. She only has practice today and Friday which is nice. Lds will have another games tomorrow after school. I'm making soup and sandwiches for supper. Just plan to watch some t.v. and relax tonight.

Scrapper you and I must have posted at the same time yesterday. Your weekend sounds nice. I like all of your ideas for your scrap booking albums. They are nice to have. Nice that you had gift cards from Christmas. It makes shopping much more fun

Have a good day.
Unread 01-29-2013, 02:41 PM

Hi ladies,

It hasn't been too busy today. So I have been able to work on a few things. I've been congested and it feels like a sinus infection. I think I will go to the doctor tomorrow morning.

Not much going on this evening...working out if I am up to it. I made ground turkey with veggies and I will make some rice. We will relax and watch TV.

Hyper - yes, we did post around the same time yesterday. glad to hear that dd had a good time at the lock-in and I'm sure she was tired. Sounds like you had a relaxing weekend. Yay for having a free evening last night. Sounds like practice schedules aren't super busy this week. Wow the sidewalk was slippery...you really had to balance yourself so you wouldn't fall. We watched the next great baker too...it was good. Boy that Ashley and I think his name is Chris don't get along. Yes, I love when I can use my gift cards for to shop.

Hae a good evening.
Unread 01-30-2013, 08:03 AM

Good morning ladies,

I picked lds up from practice yesterday at 4:00. DH picked dd up from her practice. We had soup and sandwiches for supper. After supper the kids did their homework then we watched a little t.v.

Today dh took a pto day. We are going out to run some errands and probably have lunch. DD's glasses are in. When we got lds's glassed dd picked a new frame. We will go get them when we pick the kids up from school. I'm not sure what i'll make for supper. It depends how long it takes us to get dd's glasses. We may just pick something up while we're out. DD has her first volleyball practice tonight. For about a month she will have volleyball and basketball. Basketball will end at the end of February and volleyball will continue until April.

Scrapper hope you are feeling better today. It's a good idea to go to the doctor. Hopefully he will give something to get rid of it quickly. Yes that ashley and Chris don't get along at all. It will be funny if they are the last two competing against each other. Practice will be a little lighter this week. Dd's basketball coach decided they need a little break and is only have practice two nights this week.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-30-2013, 04:28 PM

Hi ladies,

I did go to the doctor around 9am. I got some things done at work before I left. I don't have a sinus infection it is a virus. He prescribed some antibiotics so I will pick them up on the way home.

I am making hamburgers for dinner. Dd will put the fries in the oven so that they will be done and can eat when we get back from zumba. We will relax and watch TV.

It has been pretty busy today at work. It has made the day go by quickly.

Hyper - nice that dh took the day off. Hope you stopped for lunch. Sounds like you had a relaxing evening last night. I like when I get to pick a new frame for my glasses. With my insurance I get a new frame every other year. Will dd's practices for volleyball & basketball conflict? Have a good evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register