2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 502 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Hard to get up this morning...I actually overslept. I got up & got ready pretty quickly. Thank goodness the traffic was really light that I made it to work with time to spare. The school district & surrounding school districts by home are off on spring break this week so not much traffic.

Work has been on the quiet side as our schools are still off today. A good day for getting caught up. It is pretty cloudy out today. I am going to take a walk during lunch. I may go to the grocery store and get some bananas and some meds for a cold sore. I felt it starting yesterday.

Dd went to zumba this morning and said that her bus pass ran out so she had to pay. So when I pick her up this evening we are going to the mall to upload another month on her pass. We just didn't have any time to go over the weekend. Her English professor sent a text telling them that class resumes today. He was out ill all last week.

I am making chicken tostadas for dinner. We will watch TV and relax. I have towels on the sofa that I need to fold & put away.

Our weekend was nice. Friday evening we ran a few errands and made our stop at Target. We picked up dinner on the way home. Saturday I went to my haircut appt. and picked dd up from work on the way back. She finished decorating the cupcakes for her friend. When her friend came to pick them up, we loved her reaction. she loved them. We went to the cemetery because we knew that it would be very busy on Easter. We stopped at the mall and went to Penneys. Dd was looking for some sandals and found a nice brown pair. They fit her nicely. We also each found a dress at good prices. When we got home, we relaxed for awhile. Dd started baking cookies for Easter and I went to do marketing and get dinner. After dinner we filled the eggs with candy and money for the Easter egg hunt.

Sunday morning we took the dogs for a walk and then got ready for church. It was a lovely service. We headed out to my sister's house around 2:30. We had a bbq with all the goodies. It was all very good. The kids had a blast looking for the eggs. We left close to 8pm.

Hyper - oh that is really nice that the kids still have today off. I'm sure it will be hard getting back to work & school tomorrow. Sure sounds like you have had a good break! Your weekend was nice and you got lots done. Your Easter sounds very nice. I'm sure the kids had fun looking for the eggs...good idea to have it indoors due to the weather. Brunch sounds yummy! enjoy your day off together!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-02-2013, 01:44 PM

Hi ladies,

Phone call volume is back up since our schools are back in session. My boss has a light schedule of meetings and she is loving that. She has been able to catch up on work.

During lunch I am going to take a walk. Going to the post office and shoe repair. I brought a backpack of dd's that has a tear. The lady at the cleaners here at work said that a shoe repair place would be better. Looks like the sun is coming out still a bit hazy.

Last night I met dd at the mall after zumba class. We bought her bus pass. It was busy...there was a line. They were closed on Sunday so people were buying their passes for April. We went home and had dinner and watched the Voice.

Today I am making pork chops with brown rice and some veggies. We will probably continue to watch the voice again tonight. I will swap the loads in the washer and dryer.

Hyper - I'm sure it was hard getting up early today. Hope you had a good work day and the kids had a good day back at school. Have a good afternoon/evening.
Unread 04-03-2013, 11:06 AM

Hi ladies,

On Monday dh took lds out for the day. He also got his glasses adjusted. Lds said they feel alot better now. Bds was out with a friend. DD and I went grocery shopping. When I came home bds was home so he carried all of the grocery bags in for me. Dd and I put everything away. I made lunches for the next day. We relaxed and watched t.v. in the evening.

It was hard getting up yesterday. Work was really busy. We had a couple new responsiblities added to our workload while I was gone. The kids had a good first day back. I made pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans for supper. We watched t.v. in the evening.

Today I straightened the house. I'm doing a load of laundry. I watched a show I had taped. I'm going to get my haircut a little later. Then I'll come back and relax a little before I pick the kids up. I'm making steak, baked potatoes and salad for supper. DD has her last volleyball practice tonight. Her last tournament is Sunday.

Scrapper your weekend sounds like it was nice. It sounds like you had a nice easter. The bbq sounds yummy. The kids always seem to have fun hunting for easter eggs.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2013, 03:15 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

I just got back from a walk...it is warm out today. I picked up dd's back pack from the shoe repair. They had to sew up a couple of tears she had in it. It came out nice. I also picked up a small salad to go with my sandwich.

It was a busy morning. I had a noon deadline to meet and was waiting on staff to get me the items. I met my deadline....yay!!

Yesterday dd was able to go to zumba with me. She got out of school early. She has a B in her English class right now. This class ends in another 2 weeks. The professor told her if she wants to maintain her grade or get an A she needs to work a little harder. This is an 8 week course. We had a good workout and then stopped at the market for a few things on the way home. We watched the Voice and relaxed.

Tonight we are having chicken, rice and veggies. We will probably watch TV and relax once we are back home.

Hyper- that is nice the dh & lds spent some time together on Monday. Glad his glasses feel much better now. At least your first day back went by quickly since you were busy and now with the added responsibilities. You've had a productive morning. Glad you will have some time to relax as well. Oh that seemed quick for dd's volleyball time. Have a good afternoon & evening.
Unread 04-04-2013, 02:31 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I went to get a haircut then I came back and relaxed a while before I picked the kids up. We had steak, baked potatoes and salad for supper. It was really good. DD had volleyball practice. DH left to take her. About 5 minutes after he left he called me and said his car broke down. I had to go and pick dd up and take her to volleyball practice. In the meantime dh called a tow truck to have his car towed to our repair shop. So I came back to where he was. He said for me to go home that the tow guy would give him a ride home. That took a while so I had to go back and pick up dd when she was finished. By the time all of that was done it was time for the kids to go to bed. I relaxed for about a half hour then I went to bed.

DH had to take me to work this morning. I talked to him on my break. He said the shop won't even be able to get to his car until tomorrow. We won't know what's wrong until then. I got a ride home from my coworker who lives by me. My neighbor is picking the kids up from school. We are having hot dogs, chips and baked beans for supper. We will go to church tonight since I work this weekend. After church we will relax and watch some t.v.

Scrapper it is also getting warmer here. Our snow is all melted now and the ground is drying out. Glad you made your deadline. I'm sure that was a relief. I'm sure dd will do well in her class. Getting a b is still good.

Have a nice day.
Unread 04-04-2013, 04:01 PM

Hi ladies,

The morning was quite busy. My boss had to report for jury duty this afternoon...hopefully she will be excused. During lunch I walked over to the farmers market and bought some strawberries. They are sweet & good. They have samples that you can try.

This afternoon I am going to work on payroll...adjustments for March are due tomorrow.

Last night had a good zumba workout...she has been pushing us this week. I drove to the bus stop to pick dd up. Just as I parked I saw the bus crossing the intersection. Dd said she saw me park. We headed home and had dinner. We watched some TV and relaxed. We are trying to get to bed earlier...by 10.

I am making steak dinner tonight...what you made yesterday Hyper. We are catching up on some shows. I will also swap the loads of laundry.

Hyper - Oh wow, too bad about dh's car and the delay in finding out what is wrong with it. Glad you were able to get dd to and from her volleyball practice. That is nice that your co-worker gave you a ride home and that the neighbor can pick up the kids. How nice that your weather is starting to get better. I told dd the same thing getting a b is good. Enjoy your evening.
Unread 04-05-2013, 02:49 PM

Hi ladies,

After supper last night we went to church. The kids did their homework earlier, so when we got home we watched some t.v. and relaxed.

DH took me to work again this morning. Work was busy. DH found out what was wrong. Something with the pistons in the front. I don't know anything about cars. Anyhow, the parts won't come in until next week. So we will be down to one car for a while.

We are ordering pizza for supper tonight. We will relax and watch some t.v. in the evening.

Not sure about the weekend. Tomorrow I'll be able to take my vehicle to work tomorrow. On Sunday dd has her last volley ball tournament so dh will have to take me to work. Not sure what else we'll be doing this weekend.

Scrapper hopefully your boss was excused from jury duty. I know what you mean about trying to get to bed earlier. It seems like it's 10:30 - 11:00 before I get to bed. I always plan to go to bed early but it never seems to happen.

Have a good day and a good weekend.
Unread 04-05-2013, 03:27 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a productive day not super busy. My payroll is done now I just need to give it to my boss for approval. Oh yes, my boss did get off of jury duty so she was very happy.

During lunch I took a walk over to a shopping center....where the Target is at. I went in to look around and found a purse. I used one of my gift cards from Target. Then I stopped at Sprinkles the cupcake place. I bought 4 so we could try them. Lots of people rave about them so we will see.

This evening going to run a few errands. Dd is baking her cupcakes for her order. Her best friend is coming over after taking her driving test. They are going to paint & decorate tshirts. So I will pick up dinner.

We were notified that our water was going to be turned off from 8 to 4 tomorrow for some repairs in the neighborhood. Dh just called me a few minutes ago telling me that he called the water company. They told him that they did an all night job on Tuesday so that they don't have to turn it off tomorrow. We will see if it is true in the morning. Dd works and I am headed to the gym. The cupcake order will be picked up at 2:30 then we will head out for some shopping, manicure and then see if dh wants to go to a movie.

Hyper - that was nice to have a relaxing evening. Oh wow...too bad the parts will take a few days to arrive. Good luck to dd & team on their volleyball tournament. Have a relaxing evening and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 04-08-2013, 10:49 AM

Good morning,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening we ordered pizza for supper. We all were tired and relaxed and watched t.v. for the evening.

On Saturday dh went to run some errands while I was at work. My co worker gave me a ride home. When I got home lds went to the neighbors to play. DD and I watched some t.v. Dh came home a little while later. We had spaghetti for supper. Then we all relaxed and watched t.v. in the evening.

On Sunday dh took dd to her tournament. Bds stayed with lds. When I got home from work, dh and dd walked in about 10 minutes later. They came in 4th in their tournament. She is glad all sports are over now. I took a shower then we all went out for dinner. We had a nice time. We came home and lds had a little homework to do. We watched some t.v.

Today I got the house cleaned and I am doing some laundry. I'm going to watch a show I have taped. I'm making baked pasta and garlic bread for supper. Our neighbor is going to give the kids a ride home from school.

The parts for dh's car have been ordered. We're hoping they will be here tomorrow or Wednesday. We're hoping to have his car back either Thursday or Friday at the latest. It will be nice for me to have my van back.

Scrapper did you end up having water? Hope you had a good weekend.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-08-2013, 11:43 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday when I got home dd had finished her baking. Her best friend was over and they were painting tshirts. They made white tank tops for zumba...they came out very cute. I went out to pick up dinner. We ate and watched Tv. Dd's best friend was picked up after 9. We stayed up awhile after watching TV.

Saturday morning before I left for the gym I checked to see if we had water...we did so that was good. Dh took dd to work. I came back home after the gym and did some cleaning before going to pick dd up from work. We came back home and she frosted & decorated her cupcakes. They were going to pick them up at 2:30. Shortly after that her customer called and said she wasn't going to be able to pick them up after all. That she would pick them up today to take to work. I told dd to call her back to let her know that we could go deliver them to the event and that is what we did. She was very happy and paid dd a little extra for us delivering them. We came home and dd worked on her essay for awhile. We then went to dinner and a movie. We watched the Great and Powerful Oz..it was good but kind of long.

Yesterday we went to church. When we got back, I did some laundry and packed my breakfast and lunch. This way when we got back home in the evening I wouldn't have that much to do and could relax and watch TV.

I am making hamburgers and fries for dinner. Dd might be able to go to zumba with me this evening. She just has to go drop off a draft of her essay to the professor. I believe he reviews it with her. It is interesting these last 3 weeks of class they don't meet as a class, it is now on an individual basis.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice, relaxing weekend. That is good that dd is done with her sports activities for now. Glad you all went out to dinner last night. Nice that your neighbor will bring the kids home from school. Hopefully the parts for dh's car will be in soon and nice for you to have yours back. Enjoy your day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register