2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 503 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It has been a little busy this morning. We have several meetings in our conference rooms today. They are across from my desk so it can get a little noisy. I have a counter on my desk so it covers me up a little. I don't want to be watched from the meeting rooms...LOL. This week my boss's schedule is much busier than the last 2 weeks. She is here through Thursday then she starts her vacation. She is going to Paris...so exciting!! She will be there for 11 days counting the weekends.

During lunch I am going to take a walk. Hopefully it won't be as windy as it was yesterday. Not sure where I will head...I'll see once I am out there.

We had a nice evening. Dd made it back from school in time to go to zumba. It was a good class. We stopped at CVS on the way home to pick up my prescription. We watched TV after dinner...burgers were good.

Today dd is hoping she will be back from school to go to zumba with me. she called me on her way to school to let me know that she left her clothes ready for me to bring with me. She will change when we get there. Not much planned for this evening just relaxing and watching the Voice.

Hyper - sounds like you had a productive day yesterday. Hope your work day went well today. Have a good afternoon/evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2013, 02:12 PM

Hi ladies,

I was able to catch up on a couple shows I had taped yesterday. I also got all of my laundry done which was a good feeling. We had baked pasta and garlic bread for supper. The kids did homework after supper then we all watched t.v.

Today I overslept. I was a half hour late for work. I forgot to reset my alarm last night to the time I get up for work. I still had it set for the time I get up on my days off during the week. It kind of messes your whole day up when your late. I'm making breakfast for supper. No plans for this evening. We'll probably watch some t.v. and relax.

They are predicting that we will be getting 5-7 inches of snow starting tomorrow evening into Thursday. We just can't hold on to any spring weather. I think it might just go from winter right in to summer. LOL

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I'll bet the tshirts were cute. What a fun idea. That's good that it worked out with dd's cupcake order. How nice to get paid a little extra. I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to be watched either while I'm working.
Unread 04-10-2013, 08:38 AM

Good morning ladies,

The kids went over to the neighbors after school yesterday. They came home at supper time. I was going to have breakfast but discovered I didn't have everything I needed. So I went to plan B and just did a whatever night. After supper we watched t.v. and relaxed.

This morning I took the kids to school and stopped and got the things I need for my supper. DH doesn't have to be at work until 8:30 so I had time to do that before he had to leave. I will make breakfast for supper tonight. We found out by the time the parts get here and dh's car is repaired it will be the end of next week. So dh is going to come home early today. We have a little place in town that rents cars. We are going to rent a car while we are waiting. After we do that I'm going to take bds to get fitted for his tux for prom. His prom is in May. His date gave him a swatch of her dress. The are just friends. Neither he or any of his friends have a girlfriend. They all have alot of girls that are just friends, so most everyone in his group of friends is taking a friend. I'm going to just relax today until the kids get home. DH should be home shortly after they get here.

Scrapper hope your day goes well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2013, 12:01 PM

Good morning,

I went to a training this morning from 8:30 to 10:30. It was here in the building so that was good. It was on Customer Service geared for the administrative offices of the district. It was good...a nice refresher and picked up some new ideas as well. I think I am going out to walk during lunch. Looks like a nice day out.

Dd made it to zumba with me yesterday. She turned in her English assignment and got home in time. Seems like she has something every class meeting since next week is the last week of that class. We got home and had dinner then watched TV for awhile.

I am making tacos for dinner. I will pick dd up from the bus stop. Her English class meets but she doesn't know if it is for the entire time. She will text me to let me know.

Hyper - yes that is a great feeling to get all your laundry done. Oh no - oversleeping....it sure does throw your day off since it starts off rushing. Wow that is quite a bit of snow they are predicting. Kind of nice to have a "whatever" night for supper. Dh's car is taking longer than expected to be repaired. I guess the parts having to be ordered is delaying everything. Good idea to get a rental in the meantime. Oh how fun...prom time! What color is his friend's dress? You will have to share pics. Exciting time! When is graduation? Enjoy your relaxing day.
Unread 04-11-2013, 01:45 PM

Hi ladies,

I did get to relax yesterday. DH got home shortly after the kids. He had already stopped by and did all the paperwork for the rental car so we just went to pick it up. After that I came back and took bds to get fitted for his tux. I came home and made supper. Then we relaxed and watched some t.v.

When I left for work this morning I discover that we had alot of snow and it was still snowing. Shortly after I got to work I got a message on my phone that school was cancelled. I had to call dh to let him know. We got about a total of 8 inches. They said on the news that we haven't had this much snow in April since 1983.

When I got home from work the kids were gone. They left me notes. Bds went over to a friends. Our neighbor invited lds and dd to go to this place called jumps and downs. They called dh at work and he gave them permission. They should be home shortly. I'm making pork chops, mashed potatoes and a veggie for supper. No plans this evening. Just watching some t.v. and relaxing.

Scrapper it's always good to get new ideas at the training courses. Yes it is the parts that will take so long. They are actually coming from somewhere in California. Dd's date's dress is a royal blue. I will definitely share some pics. The prom is May 4th.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-11-2013, 02:39 PM

Hi ladies,

It is a busy day. My boss is wrapping up her last day before vacation. I'm hoping it won't be super busy while she is gone, but she puts my name on her out of office message....so people will call me with their requests.

During lunch we walked over to a sandwich place. Two of the girls got something for lunch. I had brought my lunch but it was good to get out.

I went to zumba class last night. After class I checked my phone to see if dd had called, she left me a message saying that she was on the 1st bus and would see if she took the 2nd bus home. I called her and she told me that she was like 2 stops away from home. When I got home, I finished making dinner. We watched the Voice and relaxed.

Today dd said that she will probably make it out of school in time to go to zumba with me. Tonight is taco night. Last night we had lemon pepper chicken breasts. Dd has a cake order for tomorrow. she will frost and decorate it after dinner tonight. One of my friends at work ordered it.

Hyper - that was good that dh got the paperwork done before for the car rental. Saved some time. That is good that bds got fitted for his tuxedo. Oh wow you did get lots of snow. I'm sure the kids were excited about having a day off. Sounds like they had a good day off. Your dinner sounds very yummy! Have a nice evening.
Unread 04-12-2013, 11:37 AM

Good morning,

Happy Friday! Well my boss is off on her vacation. She leaves this afternoon to Paris, France. She said she hasn't been there before and is really excited. It has been a little busy with calls. Our conference rooms are all busy. Another dept. is using 2 of them for interviews. It is kind of distracting because the candidates will ask me questions and I can't help them because our dept. is not involved.

I stopped at the flower mart this morning. Less crowded early in the morning. During lunch I am going over to one of the shopping centers. Looking for a swimsuit for dd....a bottom. she likes the style that looks like a short.

This evening we are going to the Food Truck Festival. Dd will be working with the organization she is involved with. She has to be there at 4pm to help set up and the event is from 5 to 10pm. After I have dinner I will go to Target and get some items we need. I wll pick her up around 10:30 as they have to take things down.

Not much planned for the weekend. Tomorrow morning I am going to the gym. Dh will take dd to work. She starts teaching course 4 tomorrow with the students she has had since course 1. I think we are just going to stay around home. I may take some chicken out for dh to grill. I want to send some pictures to be printed so I will be ready for our next scrapping day.

Hyper - did lds & dd have fun at the Jumps & downs place? Hope you had a relaxing evening. Hope your work day is going well. Have a good Friday evening and enjoy your weekend!!
Unread 04-15-2013, 11:18 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday we picked up food for supper. We were all tired so we watched t.v. and relaxed for the evening. My neighbor had called earlier and asked if dd could babysit her two younger kids and if her son who is lds's age could come here. I told her we didn't have any plans in the morning so that would be fine.

We slept in on Saturday. DD went over to the neighbors at 10:15 and lds's friend came here. DH went out to get a haircut. The boys played video games then they ate some lunch. Our neighbor got back at 12:30. DD came home and lds's friend went home. DH and I went out to look for some new floor lamps for our living room. We don't have an overhead light in that room and the lamps we had didn't give off much light. We went to ikea and found some we liked. We got four of them. We put two on each end of the couch and two on each end of the loveseat. It made a big difference in the amount of light we get in their now. We watched t.v. in the evening.

On Sunday we got up and went to church. After church the kids did their homework. We relaxed for awhile then we all went out for dinner. We watched some t.v. when we came back.

This morning I met my neighbor for breakfast. We had a nice time. I'm doing a couple loads of laundry. I'm going to watch a show I have taped. I making chicken, mashed potatoes and veggie for supper.

Scrapper I hope you had a good weekend.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-15-2013, 11:30 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a very cloudy day here...looks like it is going to rain. Some places had drizzle. We had none this morning and I didn't notice it until I got into the downtown area. I may walk indoors today. We will see how it looks at the lunch hour.

We had a good and relaxing weekend. Friday evening I met dd at the Food Truck Festival. Her break wasn't until 8pm so I went into the mall and walked around. She called me on my cell when she was ready. We went to order from one of the food trucks and they informed us that they were out of their sliders which we were going to get. So off we went to order from another truck. Dd got a burrito and I got a chicken rice bowl. For dessert we split a waffle with a scoop of ice cream and chocolate drizzle. It was so yummy.

Saturday morning I went to the gym then went to Target. I was done just in time to pick dd up from work. We headed home and had lunch. I went to do marketing. Dd was working on her essay. Dh grilled some chicken & beef and I made baked potatoes and asparagus. For dessert we had strawberry shortcake. It was very good. We watched a movie. So it was a relaxing evening.

Yesterday we slept in after having the power in the neighborhood go out. A transformer blew...the cause mylar balloons. Dh walked down the block to talk to sherriff's and that is what they told him. Our power finally came back about an hour later and we could get back to sleep. After breakfast we took the dogs for a walk then got ready for church. Once back home we had lunch and I started laundry. Dd wanted to work on her essay some more. We left for the cemetery and then had dinner. One of my sisters didn't meet us because my niece is sick with a cold and sore throat. Once we got home, we started getting things ready for work & school.

Dd went to zumba this morning. This is her last week of her English class. Then next week she starts her math class for the last 8 weeks of the semester. Her schedule will be mornings only...she is happy about that.

I am making pork chops for dinner. Still deciding on the sides to make.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice, relaxing weekend. That is great that your new lamps worked out. Nice to go out for dinner last night...not having to cook is the best! Good to hear that you had a nice time catching up with your neighbor for breakfast. Enjoy your day!
Unread 04-16-2013, 02:03 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been quite a busy day with a variety of things to do. The director in charge while my boss is gone had me handling a few things for her. It is a beautiful day out. I went out for a short walk during lunch...sunny & windy.

Yesterday as I was driving to zumba dd called and told me that she got out of class early. She was going to take the bus home. I had a great workout! When I got home, dd and I got dinner ready. My goddaughter stopped by to drop off Easter gifts, and we exchanged ours. We watched TV for awhile. Dd wanted me to proof her essay as she turned it in today. She will find out what their final will entail. It is tomorrow.

We are making our asian chicken salad for dinner. We like making that because we have enough for leftovers for lunch the next day. We will probably watch The Voice tonight.

Hyper - hope you had a good work day. Have a good afternoon & evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register