2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 505 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-24-2013, 11:36 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

The kids finished their science project last night. The only thing they have left is to put everything on their poster boards which they will do tonight. By the time they were done, it was getting late. We watched a little t.v. before bed.

This morning I had to run to target to get their poster boards. I picked up a couple other things I needed while I was there. Tonight dd is in the spelling bee at school. They are competing against 5 other Lutheran schools. It starts at 5:00. We will probably just pick up some dinner on the way home. The kids will put their poster boards together after school.

Tomorrow I took the day off. I'm going on a field trip with lds. We are going the a Lutheran College to watch a play. It should be fun and lds was excited that I would be going.

Scrapper I'd love to see a picture of the cake. It's nice that she gets a lot of orders. That's good that her math class is small and the professor is helpful. We were very glad to get dh's car back. It was a long time. The first time the parts came in it was the wrong parts, so they had to send them back and wait for the right ones. That's what took so long.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-25-2013, 01:08 PM

Hi ladies,

The kids finished their poster boards yesterday. We went to dd's spelling bee. she came in 4th. She always gets really nervous. We stopped and picked up food on the way home. We watched t.v. and relaxed.

I went on the field trip with lds today. It was fun. The play was good. The performers do a really good job. The plays are always geared toward K-4 th grade. I got back home about a half hour ago. I'm just hanging out and relaxing until it's time to pick the kids up. I'm making baked pasta for supper. No plans this evening.

Scrapper hope you are having a good day.
Unread 04-25-2013, 02:17 PM

Hi ladies,

The morning was pretty busy which made it go by quickly. I went out to lunch today. One of the staff members took me out for Administrative Professionals Day. It was good...I had pork tacos...yummy. She had brisket tacos and had me taste...very good the meat so tender. I got a beautiful flower arrangment from my boss! an orchid from one of the directors...pretty.

On the way home yesterday I stopped at CVS to pick up one of my prescriptions. Dd and I headed to zumba...another great work out. She is really working us lately. She said it is to get us ready for summer. On the way home we stopped at the market. We enjoyed watching TV after dinner.

Not much going on this evening. Working out. Dd said that her best friend might meet us at zumba class. We are having hamburgers and fries with veggies tonight. We will watch TV for awhile.

Hyper - Oh I see that is why it took so long for dh's car to be fixed. Good that the kids poster boards are done. Dd did a good job even though she was nervous. How fun that you got to go on the field trip with lds. Great that it was a good play. Enjoy a relaxing evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-26-2013, 11:18 AM

Good morning & happy Friday!

So far this morning has been rather quiet. I'm getting things done. I'm excited because I am taking some vacation time this afternoon - leaving at noon.

We picked dd's best friend from her brother's baseball game and she went to zumba with us. We had a great workout. We dropped her back off at the park after class. We headed home and had dinner and watched TV. Our burgers were really good.

On the way home I am stopping at the mall. I've been wanting to go to this one store and look around...I need capris and some work clothes. When I get home, we will relax for awhile then dd and I are going to get manicures. It will be so nice to get home early. We have a few errands to run. Looking forward to a relaxing evening.

Tomorrow we are headed to San Diego. My sisters and nieces are going to visit my cousins. One of my cousin's is having a bday party for her little boy. Dh didn't want to go. We are looking forward to seeing them all. It should be fun.

Hyper - Hope you had a relaxing evening last night. Hope your work day went well. Have a good Friday and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 04-29-2013, 10:28 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. We were lucky to have some nice weather. 70's and sunny both days.

On Saturday we slept in. I did a little cleaning. DH ran a couple errands. Lds and dd played outside with the neighbor kids. Bds was out with friends. We went to my favorite mexican restaurant for dinner. It was yummy! We relaxed and watched t.v. in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. DD's class sang. We went home and changed. DH, lds and I went out. DD wanted to stay home and bds had to work. We took our dogs to a dog park. They had so much fun running free. They did really well with the other dogs. Ruby was a little scared of the bigger dogs. We went to eat after that. Lds wanted to get frozen yogurt, so there was a frozen yogurt shop right across from where we ate so we took him there. It was good. We stopped at target and got some things we need. We picked up food for dd on the way home. BDS got home from work about 8:00. We all watched t.v. and relaxed in the evening.

This morning I stopped and got an oil change after I dropped the kids off. I'm doing some laundry. I put a pork roast in the crockpot. I'm having bbq pulled pork for supper. We have a new dog park opening in our town. Tonight is the open house so we thought we might stop by and check it out. Not much else, probably watch some t.v.

Scrapper did you have a good time in San diego? Hope you had a good weekend.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-29-2013, 10:37 AM

Good morning,

I had quite a bit of email to get through this morning. Now I have to get some things done as a result of some of those emails. I'm glad that my phone calls aren't that busy.

We had a good weekend. On Friday I left early. I stopped at the mall and did some shopping before heading home. I bought some blouses for work and then some capris and shorts. I headed home and dd was out walking the dogs. When she got back, we relaxed for awhile. We then went and got manicures. Next door they have a swimsuit place so we stopped. Dd found 2 one piece swimsuits...they fit her very nice. We then went on to run some errands and picked up dinner.

Saturday morning I went to the gym, dh took dd to work. I came home showered and got things ready for our drive to San Diego. I went to pick dd up and we were home by 12:15. My sisters and my nephew & his family came to our house and we left a few minutes later. We went in 2 cars. We had such a good time visiting with my cousins. It was so nice cathing up with them. After the birthday party which was at the park, we went back to one of my cousins house. she made dinner and we were all talking and catching up. We left around 11pm and made it home in about 1-1/2.

Yesterday we went to church then came back and had lunch. Dd and I went to the market. We then left for the cemetery a little later. My youngest sister & niece didn't come because my niece had a project to work on. We went to dinner with my one sister and my nephew & his family. So we got to enjoy the baby 2 days in a row. He is now 9 months old and so cute.

Dd is off today..she doesn't have any classes on Mondays. We will head to zumba and then have 2 stops to make. We have to go get her bus pass reloaded for the month of May. Then a quick stop at Target for a few groceries we need...much less expensive than at the market. We are having steak & potatoes with veggies today. We will watch the Voice tonight.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day off today!
Unread 04-30-2013, 01:38 PM

Hi ladies,

We went to the open house for the dog park yesterday. We were not too thrilled. We let max and Ruby run around, however there isn't any grass so it was pure mud. Their little paws were so muddy. I think it would be better when the ground completely dries out. We definitely like the other dog park we went to over the weekend better. But this one will be good if we just want to run up and let them play for a bit. We came home and watched some t.v.

I got a call today that bds's tux is in. He has to work today, so we will have to go tomorrow. His prom is this Saturday. He is pretty excited.

I'm making tater tot hot dish for supper. DD requested it. That is one of her favorite meals. No plans tonight. I'll have to see if the kids have homework. We'll relax and watch some t.v. tonight.

Scrapper your weekend sounds fun. How fun to get manicures. It sounds like you had a really good time in San Diego and getting to see the baby 2 days in a row is awesome. I'm hoping one day we will get swimsuit weather. LOL They are out in the stores, but nobody is buying them right now.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-30-2013, 02:59 PM

Good afternoon,

Well my boss is off the rest of the week. She went to Alabama to visit her youngest son. Hopefully it won't be hectic while she is gone. so far today it hasn't been bad. I have several things to take care of.

Last night dd and I went to zumba...wow it was a great workout. She is working us hard. she played several songs that really got our cardio going! After class we went to reload dd's bus pass for May. Our last stop was Target...we picked up some groceries that we needed and are less expensive than at the grocery store. After dinner we watched some TV and relaxed for awhile.

This evening going to zumba then back home. No stops to make on the way home. I have to switch the laundry loads too. We will probably watch some TV.

Hyper - you did have some nice weather over the weekend. Nice that you got to go out to your favorite mexican restaurant. Sounds like the dogs enjoyed the dog park you went to over the weekend. You are right about the dog park in town...it may be better was the ground dries up. Oh how exciting prom is this weekend. Hopefully your weather begins to warm up permanently soon. have a good evening!
Unread 05-01-2013, 11:17 AM

Hi ladies,

Well, it is May 1st and we are under a winter snow advisory. It is snowing like crazy right now. We are supposed to get 3-6 inches by morning. It is really getting old.

Yesterday was actually a nice day. The kids played outside. They came home to eat supper then went back out to play. We watched a little t.v. when they came in for the night.

This morning I met my neighbor for breakfast. They actually put their house up for sale and are planning to move to a different City. We are really going to miss them.

I have to take bds to get his tux this afternoon. I'm not quite sure what I'll make for supper this evening.

Scrapper we did have nice weather this weekend. It was nearly 80 both days. It makes it even more sad to go from that weather back to 30's and snow. I don't know what is going on, but I don't remember having snow in May before. It sounds like you are getting good workouts from your zumba class.

Have a nice day.
Unread 05-01-2013, 12:23 PM

Hello ladies,

I've spent the morning working on a couple of things. After lunch I am going to start entering the payroll I have into the system. during lunch I am going to take a walk over to one of the shopping areas and go look around.

We had a good workout last night. On the way home stopped to get gas then went home and had dinner. We watched the Voice...catching up on some episodes. I did a load of laundry and folded the towels.

We are having beef tacos with salad tonight. We will go workout and head back home. Probably continue catching up on the Voice. I have whites in the laundry so will fold that tonight.

Hyper - that is sure some major change in your weather from one day to the next. Crazy weather! Glad that you got to catch up with your neighbor. Aww...they're going to move. How far will they be from you? Oh nice, bds getting his tux. How is bds liking his job? Have a good day...hope you don't get as much snow as they are predicting.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register