2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 508 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good afternoon,

I took the morning off from work to take my car in. At the last service they told me that there was a part that was cracked they call it dog bone because that is what it looks like. Anyway our extended warranty covered the repair as long as it was done before I reached 75,000 miles. It also had to be done Mon-Thurs. when it isn't so busy.

I took dd to school this way she didn't have to take the bus. After that I went to drop my car off. I got a ride home and they would pick me up when my car was ready. I had breakfast and did a couple of things around home....2 loads of laundry and mopped. Work isn't too bad today. I went through the things that were left for me. At least it is only half day today...I got here at 12:30.

We had a good workout last night. After class we stopped at Target to get canned dog food as we had opened the last can. We enjoyed dinner and watched The Voice.

Not much going on after our workout. I don't think we have any stops to make after unless dd has something. I am making chicken breasts...shake n' bake with some rice and veggies. Watching Tv and relaxing.

Hyper - well that is good that you were able to help your neighbor out with giving her kids a ride to school. I've had nails in my tire before never know how...somewhere on the road I guess. That was good that you found an outfit at the thrift store. LOL...that is funny that we have had the same dinners 2 days....youa re right....great minds think alike. Yes, I am curious too as to what dd plans to bake with the wheat flour. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-17-2013, 11:36 AM

Happy Friday ladies!

Phone calls have been pretty busy this morning. It has quieted down a bit now. I'm working on different paperwork and would like to start on my payroll. It is due next Wednesday.

After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. We caught up on 2 episodes of the Voice. I think we have one left and we will be caught up.

During lunch I am going to take a walk over to one of the shopping areas. I am going to get a chicken salad for lunch. I was able to stop at the flower mart this morning.

I am taking 2 hrs. vacation time today leaving at 2pm. Dd and I are going to a concert this evening...Andy Grammer. We got meet & greet tickets. So we get to meet him, have our picture taken with him. then he will do a performance for those that have these tickets before the concert starts. We are excited.

We don't have much planned for the weekend. I have a haircut appt tomorrow afternoon. We may go to dinner and catch a movie. Dd doesn't work tomorrow. She may do a specialty class on the 25th.

Hyper - glad you had time to relax on Wednesday. I'm sure the dogs enjoyed their walk. Dd tries to take our dogs out more frequently on the days she gets out of school early. That is so convenient having your mechanic picking up your car from work and dropping it back off when he is done...awesome. Hope your day is going well. have a good Friday evening and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:27 AM

Good morning ladies,

As the end of the school year approaches, it gets busy with all kinds of deadlines. Today I need to focus on payroll as it is due on Wednesday. I also have to place an order for supplies before the cutoff of June 4th.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening dd and I had a great time at the concert. Meeting Andy Grammer was such a treat. He is so nice. Saturday I went to work out came home and did a few things around home. I left for my haircut. When I got back, we went out to dinner and a movie. We saw 42 and really enjoyed it...great story.

Yesterday we went to church and after lunch I went to do the marketing. Late afternoon dd and I left to go to the cemetery. We met my sisters there. My niece and her boyfriend came. They just got back from their cruise to Haiti, Cozumel and Jamaica. They had a great time. We all went to dinner after.

This morning dd had her registration time for summer session. She was only able to get an online class and a dance class. She didn't want an online class because she wants to get out of the house. I told her she was lucky to get something. She is working on a cake order for tomorrow.

We are headed to zumba this evening. We are having pork burritos with salad.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day off. Hope your area isn't affected by the bad weather/tornadoes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-20-2013, 12:14 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday I took lds to his friend's birthday party after school. DH had taken the day off. He mowed the lawn. We relaxed for awhile. I made spaghetti and meatballs for supper. DH went to pick lds up from the birthday party at 9:00. He said he had a good time. We watched some t.v. before we went to bed.

It stormed the whole weekend. On Saturday when I got home from work, dh was gone running a few errands. The kids were hanging out at home. I took bds to work at 5:00. DH got home and the rest of us went out for dinner. Bds got off at 9:00 and dh went to pick him up. We watched t.v. the rest of the evening.

On Sunday dd had to sing with junior choir. The kids and dh went to church. When I got home from work, lds was at the neighbors. Bds was at work. He had to work at 11:00am and he was getting off at 3:00. I changed clothes and went up to get him. I was going to cook supper, but decided to run up to subway to get sandwiches instead. The kids did some homework after supper then we relaxed and watched t.v. in the eveing.

This morning I met my neighbor for breakfast. We had a nice time talking. I put a load of laundry in when I got home. I'm going to watch my show I have taped. I'm making cheeseburgers and fries for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounded fun. How fun to get to meet Andy Grammer. I'll bet your sister and her boyfriend had a great time on the cruise. We have been having storms, but luckily not tornados or damages. We do have a tornado watch for this afternoon. It is very overcast and ominous outside right now.

Have a great day.
Unread 05-21-2013, 01:33 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

It has been pretty quiet today. I've been able to get things done. My boss went to a meeting off site and not sure what time she will be back.

I just got back from a walk. It is warm out...feels humid. I will heat my lunch up shortly. I have to finish up my payroll because tomorrow I will be at an all day training here in the building. So I will be at my desk from 7 to about 7:45 then head to the 2nd floor. Then I will come up during lunch break to check on things.

When I got home, dd wasn't home. she had taken the dogs for a short walk. When she got back, we got ready to head to zumba. Good class. We made a quick stop at the market when we were done. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed for a bit. Dd worked on her cake order. They wanted a heart shaped chocolate cake with strawberry filling. She frosted it last night so today all she has to do is decorate it. her friend will come to pick it up.

We are having bbq chicken breast with potatoes and veggies. We will watch the Voice tonight. I will swap the laundry loads while we watch TV.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. Sounds like the kids were busy with their activities. when is their last day of school? Good idea to get Subway....always good. nice that you caught up with your neighbor for breakfast. Glad you are just having storms and nothing else. Hope your work day went well. have a good evening.
Unread 05-21-2013, 02:38 PM

Hi ladies,

I watched my show I had taped yesterday. The kids played at the neighbors when they got home. I made my cheeseburger and fries. After supper the kids did their homework. We watched some t.v. in the evening.

It's another rainy overcast day. Work was busy. The day went by fast. We are having pizza for supper. Bds has to be at work at 4:45. Lds and dd are at the neighbor's house. We will probably watch some t.v. this evening.

Tomorrow I have to get my driver's license renewed. It is my birthday tomorrow, so it expires tomorrow. I meant to get it done earlier, but I kept forgetting. After that I plan to stop at target and kohls to look for shorts and a few summer things for the kids. My family is taking me to Olive Garden tomorrow evening.

Scrapper hope your training went well. Chocolate cake with strawberry filling sounds yummy. Lds and dd's last day of school is June 4th. Bds's last day is May 29th and the graduation ceremony is June 2nd.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-22-2013, 01:25 PM

Hi ladies,

I am on my lunch break from my training. So far it is good but lots of information. It is about the new system we will be using for the ordering of our supplies which takes affect July 1st.

I came back up to my desk to eat and check on email. Not too bad.

I went to aerobics last night and dd went to zumba. I picked her up after I was done. We had dinner and watched TV. We could hear the fireworks from the high school...they had their graduation ceremony yesterday.

I am making steak today probaby steak sandwiches. We will continue to catch up on our shows.

Hyper - Happy Birthday to you!!!! How nice that it is your day off as well..woohoo!!! Hope your day is going well and that you were able to find summer clothes for the kids. Did you look for anything for you? Hope you got your license renewed. Enjoy your birthday dinner at Olive Garden!
Unread 05-23-2013, 09:42 AM

Good morning ladies,

Back at work today after a day of training. it was good just lots of information. We had lots of hands on practice exercises. Today I will be catching up on work from yesterday.

Yesterday dd went to lunch with her best friend. They met at the mall by our house...they each took the bus and then went to eat at Panera. Dd said they went to walk around the mall after and then took the bus back. When dd walked in, I asked her where her friend was. She said she continued on the bus to go home. I thought she was going to come to zumba with us. We had a great workout...hard but good.

We had steak sandwiches for dinner with veggies. Dd really liked them...really good. We watched TV for awhile and dd finished up homework.

During lunch I am going to walk over to the farmers market to get some strawberries and see what other fruits...I've been waiting for the peaches. We are headed to zumba then off to Costco to pick up some items we need. I am also picking up items we are donating for our upcoming church carnival. We will pick up dinner on the way home.

Hyper - hope you had a wonderful birthday! How did your shopping go? Hope you enjoyed dinner. Have a good day.
Unread 05-23-2013, 01:46 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday morning I went to get my drivers license renewed. That was a relief to get it done. I then went to target and kohls. I found some summer clothes for the kids. I found alot of things on sale and clearance, so it was a good shopping day. After that I came home and relaxed for a while.

I picked up the kids from school. Lds played at the neighbors for a little while. We were going to go to olive garden for my birthday, but we decided to wait and do it this weekend when we could take our time and relax. We figured it would be better than doing it on a work/school night, since the nearest one is about 45 minutes from our house. We had subway for supper. DD baked me a birthday cake. After supper we had cake and I opened my gifts. I was very surprised. DH got me an iphone 5. I was really happy. The kids got me a box of Godiva dark chocolates. Dark chocolate is my favorite. It was a good birthday. I'm looking forward to going to Olive Garden as well this weekend.

It was a busy day at work. The day just flew by. I'm taking bds after school to the bank. He wants to open an account. I'm going to make a chicken pasta dish for supper. No plans for the evening. We'll probably watch some t.v.

Scrapper glad you had a good training session. Your steak sandwiches sounds yummy. That was nice that dd and her friend had lunch together. It was nice that my birthday fell on my day off.

Have a great day.
Unread 05-24-2013, 10:20 AM

Good morning & happy Friday!!!

I'm so glad it is a 3-day weekend. My boss took a vacation day today so I'm hoping to be able to catch up on some things. She also left me with a list of 10 meetings that she wants me to schedule. So I will be busy with the calendar.

I stopped off at the flower mart this morning. During lunch I am going over to the farmers market. This evening we are going to a baseball game to watch the Dodgers play.

Dd called me at 8:30 that she was on the bus headed home already. She said the professor let them out an hour early. She was happy. She said that lots of students have dropped out of that class...her math class with 5 students left. She is going to Michaels to buy supplies for her class that she is teaching tomorrow...it is a candy making class.

Tomorrow evening we are going to a reception for our Monsignor at church....it is the celebration of his 40th year in the Priesthood. It should be very nice. The rest of the weekend not sure what we will do. I'm looking forward to relaxing.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good birthday and you didn't have to cook...lol. Glad you got your driver's license renewed. Sounds like you did well with the sales & clearance on your shopping trip. That sure does make for a great shopping trip. That is a good idea to go to dinner on the weekend - this way you don't have to rush. You want to be able to enjoy & relax. How cute of dd to bake your cake. Very nice that dh got you the iphone 5....great surprise. Dark chocolate....yummy!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register