2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 511 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

We are having the June gloom weather where it doesn't clear up until later in the day. Good walking weather. Busy day for my boss with meetings this morning. She will be leaving for a meeting this afternoon at a college campus. I am busy working on getting things done.

Yesterday when dd got home from school she called me to tell me that I received a phone call from our church. I won one of the items I bid on at the silent auction. It was 2 free meal passes for souplantation. We go there often so we look forward to using them. The funny thing is that I won that item last year as well...LOL.

We went to zumba....oh wow...it was quite the workout. Came out drenched. We enjoyed our asian chicken salad for dinner. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today we are having teriyaki chicken with rice and veggies. Working out then coming home to watch TV and relax. I need to pull the luggage out so that we can start getting our packing started. I have an idea of what I want to take...just need to get it out.

Hyper - your trip to the mall sounds like it went well. Yummy sonic burgers. That worked out that the pool & volleyball practice for dd were close by that she could walk. Yes, dd is relieved to be done with this semester. She is off for 1-1/2 weeks and summer school starts on the 24th. She was able to get 2 classes: philosophy-Ethics and dance. The philosophy class is online and dance is on Tues. and Thurs. The sumemr session is 6 weeks and ends at the end of July. Then she has a 3-week break before the fall semester starts up. I guess posting from your phone just showed my post just above yours. Glad you slept in this morning. You will be busy taking the kids to their work & activities...the mom's taxi sign woul dbe appropriate...LOL! Enjoy your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-14-2013, 12:43 AM

Hi ladies,

It was a really busy day at work. I didn't even take a lunch break. I got everything done and met with the secretary that will be covering my desk. My boss was funny...she forgot about my time off.

We went to zumba and picked up dinner on the way home. We watched TV and relaxed for awhile. We started our packing. I just need my toiletries which I will pack in the morning. since we have a full kitchen we are going to take things from home and then make a trip to the market once we are settled in.

In the morning I have to go do labwork because I have a doctor appt on the 25th. Not exactly sure what time we will get on the road. Dh said he wants to wait for the rush hour to pass.

Hyper - hope you had a good day. I will see if I will be able to post while we are gone. Dh normally takes his laptop. Have a good Friday and enjoy your weekend. We are back on the 21st.
Unread 06-14-2013, 02:24 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday when I got home from work, lds and dd wanted to go to the pool. So I changed and we headed up there. I read a book while they swam. We came home and ordered pizza for supper. We watched t.v. and relaxed in the evening.

Today work was busy. Lds is at the neighbors playing. DD is watching t.v. and bds just left to go out with friends. I'm going to hop in the shower here soon. I think we will meet dh for dinner. No other plans. Probably watch some t.v. and relax when we get back.

This is my weekend to work. Tomorrow is our best friends daughter's grad party. We will go there after I get home from work. Not sure what else we will do for the weekend.

Scrapper how nice to win the meal passes especially since you go there often. How funny to win two years in a row. that's funny that your boss forgot your time off Good thing you reminded her or she might have wondered where you were Have a great time on your trip!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-17-2013, 07:05 PM

hi ladies

we had a good weekend. On Friday we met dh for dinner. We went to leann chin. We had a nice dinner out. We came home and watched some t.v.

On Saturday when I got home from work we had to go to our best friends daughter grad party. I showered quick then we dropped bds off at work on the way. Her party was nice. I can't believe she's all grown up. When her and bds were little we all used to do things together all the time. My friend had a few pictures of her daughter and bds together when they were little. When we got close to our house on the way home, we saw bds walking home from work so we picked him up. He was disappointed that he couldn't go to the party. We watched some t.v. in the evening.

On Sunday when I got home I rested for a little bit. Then I showered and we got ready to take dh out for a father's day dinner. We let him pick. He picked a restaurant that is one of his favorites. We had a nice time. We came home and relaxed and watched some t.v. together.

This morning bds had to work. I took him to work. I told the other two to get dressed while I was gone. We went to the new pastry/deli place in town and had a donut. They were good. They will be serving lattes and different coffee drinks starting tomorrow. After that the kids wanted to go to target. They had allowance money. DD got a couple of monster high barbie dolls that she's just gotten into. lds got something for his xbox. I got them each a new swim suit. I also found some cute storage bins for dd's room. She has alot of stuff in her room and nowhere to put it. When we got home she started going through her things. She put a good dent in it. After it's all done and organized she wants to move her furniture around. Lds went to the neighbors to play. We had chicken for supper. We will just relax and watch some t.v. this evening.

Scrapper I hope you are all having a nice time on your vacation.
Unread 06-20-2013, 06:04 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday we slept in. We straightened the house a little. It was dd's library volunteer day. After she left, I took the boys for haircuts. I made barbeque beef for supper. Lds and dd wanted to go up to the pool after supper, so I took them up there. I read while they swam. We came home and watched some t.v.

Today work was busy. I took a little catnap when I got home. Lds and dd went out to play. Bds went out with friends. Our neighbor invited dd to go up to the pool with her and her daughter after supper. Lds has his neighbor friend over. I made chicken fajitas for supper. No plans for this evening. Probably watch some t.v. and relax.

Scrapper I look forward to hearing about your vacation.
Unread 06-21-2013, 02:26 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was busy today. I'm glad it's my weekend off.

Lds and dd went out to play when I got home from work. Bds has to work at 4:00. I'm not sure what I'm doing for dinner yet. No plans this evening. Probably relax and watch some t.v.

DH and BDS are leaving for Iowa tomorrow. They are going to an Indy car race. They will be home either Sunday evening or Monday morning.

I plan to take lds and dd to see a movie this weekend. We're not sure what we'll see yet. Then some time this weekend we'll go shopping. They have their allowance money. They want to look around. We'll look for summer clothes as well.

Scrapper I think you said you would be back from vacation today, but i'm not sure. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great weekend.
Unread 06-24-2013, 07:28 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening lds neighbor friend slept over at our house. DD slept over at a friends house. The boys were good. They played most of the evening. DH, bds and I watched t.v. in the evening. dh and bds went to bed early because they were getting up Saturday to leave on their trip.

I slept in a little on Saturday. When I got up the boys were still sleeping. Dh and bds were getting ready to leave. I said goodbye to them, then I hopped in the shower. The boys woke up and I made them breakfast. After breakfast lds's friend went home. I had plans to take lds and dd to see monster's university. When I was about ready I called dd. She said she wanted to stay and swim at her friend's house. I ok'd with her friend's mom. Lds and I headed out. The movie was really cute. Ater the movie went went to my favorite mexican restaurant and had dinner. When we got home dd had just gotten home. She said she had alot of fun. We watched t.v. the rest of the evening.

On Sunday I overslept and we didn't make it to church. The kids were still sleeping when I got up. I woke them up and told them to get ready. They wanted to go shopping. We went to the mall and target. I got them a couple pairs of shorts and shirts. DD and lds both found some things they wanted to get with their money. We stopped and ate on the way home. We relaxed for a bit when we got home, then they asked if we could go up to the pool. I took them up there and I read while they swam. We came home and they took showers. Shortly after that dh and bds got home. They had a great time. Bds was excited because they got to go in the pit area before the race. He got some autographs and dh took some pictures of him with different drivers. I taped the race for them. They were scanning through it and there was on shot of the pits before the race where dh and bds were walking down the pits. I told them they are stars now We watched t.v. the rest of the evening.

This morning I'm going to do some cleaning and laundry. DH took a pto day. He's going to mow the lawn. Not sure what we will do later.

Scrapper I hope you had a good time on your trip.
Unread 06-24-2013, 11:51 AM

Good morning ladies,

I am back at work today...it was hard when my alarm went off at 5am. Traffic was pretty light this morning...you can tell that schools are off on vacation now.

We had a wonderful vacation...it was restful and fun. The timeshare place we stayed at was very nice...2 bedrooms and a full kitchen....2 pools & jacuzzis. We spent a good amount of time in the pools. The weather was hot but we weren't outdoors during the middle of the day. They had a shuttle that took you into the main strip of Vegas so we didn't have to drive. We went into the strip twice. Lots to see..we went to 2 buffets, arcades and the movies. We took a day tour to the Grand Canyon...it is amazing...such beauty. Dd took lots of pictures. We got home Friday afternoon. It was nice to have the weekend to get things done...unpack, laundry, and marketing. I did sweep and mop so the house looks clean. We picked up our dogs Friday afternoon...they were so happy to see us and to be home.

Saturday morning dd and I went to zumba. It was out instructor's bday on Sunday so she celebrated with a DJ plyaing the music for class. I then took dd to work. I went to run a few errands and then home to shower. I picked dd up from work. We had some lunch and she showered. She headed over to my girlfriend's house which is dd's godmother. She was helping them with cake pops. So she spent the afternoon into early evening with them. I stayed home and did the marketing and continued with laundry. I watched TV and caught up on some episodes of Greys Anatomy. When dd got home, we went to go pick up dinner for us all and then watched TV and relaxed.

Yesterday we went to church and had lunch when we got home. I got my clothes ready for work before we left for the cemetery. My nephew & his family came as well. The baby is so cute...he is 11 months old and he was crawling all over. We had a great time with him. We all went to dinner.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. That is great that the pastry/deli place is selling lattes and different coffees. Too bds had to work on the day of your best friends daughter's grad party. When are you having his grad party? How fun that dd is re-organizing her room. Sounds like the kids are having fun with their friends and going swimming. Glad you and lds had some time alone...the movie does sound cute. We want to go see it. The car race dh & bds went to sounds like a great time for them. Bds must have been so excited to get autographs & pcis...and they even made it on TV...very cool Enjoy your day today!
Unread 06-25-2013, 11:41 AM

Good morning ladies,

It has been a quiet morning so far. Great time to catch up on things and close up the school year. My boss just got in she stopped off at an off site meeting first. I just printed my payroll that was approved for this month. I can file it away now. Soon I will have to start preparing the time cards for the new school year.

The summer session for dd started yesterday. Dd has 2 classes: one is an online class (Philosophy-Ethics) and the other (dance - ballet) she goes in on Tuesdays & Thursdays. She used to take dance classes when she was little and this will count as a PE requirement. I'll be curious to hear about it.

I was tired at the end of the work day yesterday...hard getting back into the work routine. When I got home, dd was working on an assignment for her online class. We went to zumba...great workout. We had pork soft tacos for dinner then watched TV and relaxed.

Today I am leaving at 2:30 for my doctor appt. This is my 3 month check up with my primary doctor. Last night I put my questions together to ask him. We will go work out. We ae having steak, baked potatoes and veggies. I have 2 loads of laundry to finish and then I am caught up.

Hyper - hope you had a good day yesterday. Hope your work day is going well. Enjoy the afternoon/evening.
Unread 06-25-2013, 02:22 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday dh and I went out for the day. The kids were fine with staying home and relaxing after their busy weekend. DH and I ran some errands, we stopped and ate, then finished our errands. We brought food home for the kids. We all watched t.v. and relaxed when we got home.

Today work was busy. Every month everyone who has a birthday in that month gets taken out for lunch. Last month I didn't get to got because someone called in sick in my unit and we were working short. So, I was invited t go this month. Today was the day we went. Lunch was really good. It was nice to actually get away and have an actual lunch break. We had a staff meeting after our shift so I got home a little late. DD went to the pool with a friend of hers. Lds has his neighbor friend over and bds is hanging out in his room. I'm just going to put some frozen pizzas in the oven and make a salad for supper. No plans this evening. We will probably watch t.v. and relax.

Scrapper your vacation sounds really fun and relaxing. The timeshare sounds like it was nice. I would like to see the Grand Canyon, I'm sure it is amazing. How fun to have a dj for your zumba class. A nice change Im sure. We are having bds's grad party on July 20th. So many of his friends have been having them every weekend that he wanted to wait to have his until the others died down a little.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register