2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 513 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-08-2013, 08:29 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning,

We had a good 4th of July holiday.

I did take lds to the clinic on Tuesday. They said it was a virus and didn't give him anything. But he woke up feeling fine on Wednesday. We slept in on Wednesday. We relaxed for awhile. DH had a new restaurant that he wanted to try. So we all got ready and headed out. It was very good. We sat outside on their patio area. After we ate we had to run some errands. We had to get food for 4th of July and we got some fireworks. Later in the evening we relaxed and watched t.v.

On Thursday we got up and relaxed a little. Bds had to work from 12:00 to 8:00. I took him to work. When I got back dh had the grill out and chairs set up on the deck. We were just going to relax and grill. So we all sat outside. DH grilled chicken. After we ate we cleaned up and went back outside and relaxed. I picked bds up from work. When it got dark we did our fireworks. The kids really enjoyed them.

On Friday we slept in. Bds had to work from 2:00-10:00. We took lds and dd swimming for awhile. We came home and they showered and changed. We all went out for dinner. I picked bds up from work. We watched a little t.v. before bed.

On Saturday our best friend's son was getting married. We were all invited to the wedding. DD was excited because this was her first wedding. Bds couldn't go because he had to work at 5:00. The wedding was very nice. The reception was fun. They had good food. When we met our friends their son was 8 yrs. old. Time sure does fly. We got home about 10:00. We watched a little tv. before bed.

Yesterday I did a little cleaning in the morning. The kids went out to play and bds went out with friends. We basically just relaxed most of the day. I just made sandwiches for supper. We watched t.v. in the evening.

Today I have laundry to do. DH is going to mow the lawn. Not sure what else we will be doing.

Scrapper I hope you enjoyed your 4 day break.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:01 AM

Good morning ladies,

I enjoyed the 4 day break!! Back to work today...it has been quiet and a great time to catch up on things. I started cleaning my files out and will continue today. My boss is on vacation through Wednesday.

I stopped off at the flower mart this morning. I bought some flowers for my co-worker her birthday is tomorrow and she is taking the day off. During lunch I am going over to one of the shopping centers. I am looking for tops for my niece to complete her birthday gift.

4th of July was nice. In the morning we all went to the community parade...it was nice. We went back home and dd and I did some baking...she made cupcakes and I made smore mini cups. We left to go to my sisters in the afternoon. We had a bbq and then did the fireworks when it got dark.

Friday morning I took my car in for service. They picked me up at 11am when it was ready. I took dd to a meeting she had for the children's hospital foundation she is part of. We went home and had lunch. We went to zumba class at 5:30...great workout with 2 instructors. After class we went to the market and picked up dinner on the way home. We relaxed and watched some TV.

Saturday morning I went to the gym and then to Target to pick up some items we needed. I did some cleaning when I got home and dd was doing some homework. We went to Kohls...I was shopping for a couple of upcoming birthdays. Dd found a cute sumer dress and a tee. We headed home and went out to dinner and a movie. We had a nice evening.

Yesterday we went to church and went home to have some lunch. I did a few things around the house. Dd did some more homework. We then left to meet my sisters at the cemetery. We headed back to my sister's that had the bbq on the 4th. We grilled the burgers and hot dogs that were left. It was a nice afternoon.

Today it is back to zumba. I am making pork soft tacos for dinner. We'll be watching tV and relaxing.

Hyper - glad to hear that lds is felling better now. That was nice that you tried out a new restaurant. Your 4th of July sounds like it was very relaxing! Bds is getting lots of work hours. Your best friend's son's wedding sounds like it was lovely. Did dd enjoy it? Enjoy your day today!
Unread 07-09-2013, 10:13 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I got all of my laundry done. DH was feeling like he was coming down with something so he didn't mow the lawn. I did some cleaning. The kids went out to play. Bds had a friend over. We put some hot dogs on the grill for supper. We had chips and potato salad to go with. The kid went back out to play for awhile after supper. We watched t.v. in the evening.

This morning I had to put my van in for service. My air conditioning went out. I decided to walk back home. It sure was hot. I was so sweaty I had to jump in the shower when I got home. We have been having some warm, humid weather. I'm hoping I will get the van back fairly early. I need to get groceries. Today is me and dh's 20th anniversary. He still isn't feeling well. He said he was going to go to the express clinic. So we will probably wait and go to dinner to celebrate our anniversary this coming weekend. I'm not sure what I'll make for supper yet since I need to get groceries.

Scrapper your weekend sounds like it was nice. Your 4th of July sounds like it was fun. How is dd liking her classes this semester? DD loved the wedding, but she didn't really think the reception was very thrilling.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-09-2013, 10:35 AM

Hi ladies,

I have been taking advantage of this quiet time and my boss being on vacation to clean my files out. I have one more file cabinet to get through. I have a stack of shredding to do as well. Tomorrow morning I have a training to go to...at least it is here in the building. It is on the Travel Expense processing. The new process will be done online.

Yesterday during lunch I went to one of the shopping centers looking for tops for my niece. I only found 2 as their selection wasn't that great. I am going to look at the mall close to home and see what I find. Today I will probably walk in the parking lot as it is hot today.

We went to workout yesterday and my niece joined us. She paid for the week. She likes the workout you get. We stopped at the market to pick up a few things dd wanted. We had dinner then watched TV and relaxed for awhile.

We are having steak today probably with potatoes and veggies. Working out. I don't think we have any stops to make on the way home. I need to do some watering outside. We will probably watch TV for awhile.

Hyper - sounds like a nice, leisure evening last night. Hope you get your van back early enough. You need the AC with the hot weather. I don't like when it is humid. Happy anniversary to you and dh!! Hope he feels better...wonder if he got what lds had. Dd likes her classes. The Ethics class is online...lots of reading and posting of assignments. She goes to campus on Tues. and Thurs. for her ballet class...she likes the workout she gets from it. Fall registration starts next week. She is waiting for her registration date. That is funny what dd thought about the reception. Have a great day.
Unread 07-10-2013, 01:15 PM

Hi ladies,

I didn't get my van back in time yesterday. By the time it was ready it was almost time for dh to be home. So we just went and got it when he came home. After I picked it up, I stopped at the grocer in town to pick up some things for dinner. I made tacos and rice. The kids played outside for awhile after supper, then we all went up to dq and got ice cream. We watched t.v. in the evening.

This morning we got up and lds, dd and I went grocery shopping. Today is dd's library volunteer day, so we had to be back for that. We made it just in time. I dropped her off then came home and put the groceries away. Lds went over to the neighbors to play. I have to pick dd up at 3:00. I'm making baked chicken pasta for supper. No plans for this evening. The humidity has dropped a bit so maybe we'll take the dogs for a walk after supper. We'll probably watch some t.v. in the evening.

Scrapper that's nice that your niece will be working out with you all for the week. It's nice that you are able to clean out your files. Nice to have a break once in awhile to be able to do those things. That's good that dd likes her classes. What will she be taking in the fall semester?

Have a great day.
Unread 07-10-2013, 02:02 PM

Hi ladies,

I am back from my training...it was here in the building and the 4 hours went by quickly. It was very interesting. Our travel process will now be done online. I finished going through my files yesterday. I have one stack of shredding to get done. It feels good to be done with that. This afternoon I want to start working on the payroll that has been turned into me.

We went to zumba and boy was it hot in there...great workout though. After class dd called Michaels to see if she had enough students signed up for the class (course 1) that starts today. My cousin & her daughter (my goddaughter signed up) so the class is a go. Dd will teach 2 classes this month - Wednesdays & Saturdays. She is happy about that because it means more money for her. We had dinner and watched TV.

When I get home, I will change and drop dd off at work. Her class is from 6 to 8pm. During that time I will go workout and pick her up when I am done. We will pick up Subway for dinner...it is in the same shopping area as Michaels.

Hyper - they had your van all day...at least it is fixed now. DQ was a nice treat! Glad you got the grocery shopping done in time to take dd to the library. Yes, it is nice that my niece liked zumba enough to pay for the week. She likes the workout she gets out of it. Dd got her registration date yesterday...July 19th at 2pm. She wants to take English, math and not sure what else. she hopes to get at least 12 units. We will see. Have a good afternoon/evening!
Unread 07-11-2013, 08:52 AM

Good morning ladies,

Lds and dd ended up eating supper at the neighbors yesterday. BDS was at work. So I decided not to make the baked pasta. DH and I had some leftovers. After supper dh and I took the dogs for a walk. DD said the little neighbor girls wanted to set up a lemonade stand. She asked if she could set it up at the end of our driveway. Two of my neighbors each made a pitcher of lemonade. They ended up making $9.00. I picked bds up from work then we all watched t.v.

Today lds and dd want to go to the pool. I said we could. It doesn't open until 1:00. I'm taking bds this morning to take his driver's test. He has been practicing and finally wanted to take it. I'm not quite sure if he's ready to pass, but if he doesn't that's o.k. He's nervous, but I told him just be confident and try not to be. I'm going to make the baked pasta tonight for supper.

Scrapper that's good that the classes worked out at Michaels for dd. That will be fun that your cousin and her daughter signed up. Sounds like you got a lot accomplished at work yesterday even with the 4 hr. training.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-11-2013, 10:19 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a drizzly morning...surprised with the rain. It does feel cooler and hopefully it won't be humid after it stops. My boss is back today and her schedule isn't too bad only 3 meetings. So she will have time to catch up on her email, etc.

Dd ended up with 6 students in her class last night. I got to catch up with my cousin and goddaughter after the class. They enjoyed it. Dd picked up 3 checks that they had for her. She checked to see how many students are signed up for Satrurday's class...so far only 2. She will need to more for the class to go. We picked up Subway and headed home. We watched some TV and dd worked on her cupcake decorations for her order today.

I may go over to the farmers market during lunch. I like looking around at the different booths. I am making chicken breasts with rice and veggies. We will probably watch TV for awhile.

Hyper - Hope dh is feeling better. That was nice that you didn't have to cook. How fun that the girls set up a lemonade stand...they didn't do too bad either. Oh good luck to bds...dd passed on the 2nd attempt. He needs to try not to be so nervous. Enjoy the pool this afternoon. Yes, it feels good to have cleaned out my files. I finished the last stack of shredding this morning. Now I can move on to my regular work. Have a great day.
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:46 AM

Good morning ladies,

Well bds failed his driver test. He needs to work on parallel parking and he made a left turn from the wrong lane. I told him not to be discouraged. Alot of people fail the first time. I failed my test the first time. The instructor put on his slip that he needs two more weeks of practice before he can take it again. So we will take him out practicing some more.

When we got back I took the lds and bds to the pool. They each invited a friend to come along. I read while they swam. They had a good time. I made my pasta dish earlier in the day, so all I had to do was put it in the oven. After supper, dh and I took the dogs for a walk. The kids played out for awhile. Bds went out with a friend. We watched t.v. in the evening.

Today bds has to work from 11:00 - 6:00. I'm not sure what we will do today. I have a load of laundry to do and I want to straighten up a little bit. I'll see what the kids want to do. I'm making breakfast for supper tonight.

We are planning to take the kids to a waterpark this weekend depending on the weather. No other specific plans for the weekend, we will play it by ear.

Scrapper dd had a good sized class on Wed. I hope the Sat. class works out. That was nice that you got to visit with your cousin and goddaughter. DH is finally feeling better. Have a good weekend.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-12-2013, 03:29 PM

Happy Friday ladies!

It has been a fairly quiet day. My boss didn't have many meetings today. She even went out to lunch. I went to the farmers market and bought some strawberries, tomatoes and flowers.

Yesterday after working out we stopped to get gas and then headed home to have dinner. We had chicken breast, brown rice & veggies. We watched TV and realxed for awhile. Dd said her friend really liked the cupcakes.

Today dd was wrapping up her reading so she could start her mid-term. They have to submit by the end of the day tomorrow. She is volunteering today at the food truck festival. I will go over there later to get some dinner. All the proceeds go to children's hospitals. After I eat, I am going to the mall since dd has to stay until it ends at 10pm.

Tomorrow I will work out and get the marketing done. Dd and I have a baby shower tomorrow afternoon. My cousin's daughter is due in about 3 weeks. She is having a girl. Looking forward to seeing them.

Hyper - Yes, lots of people don't pass the driving test the first time...including me. Dd had the same problem...she needed more practice with parallel parking. With practice he should do better and now he knows what to expect. How fun that lds and dd took a friend to go swimming. Nice that you & dh took the dogs out to walk. That will be nice to go to a waterpark...I know the kids will have a blast. We will see if dd's Saturday is a go. I will check with her when I see her later. Dd made a list of things she wants us to do before summmer is over...a waterpark was on there, bowling, and go to the beach. Enjoy your evening and hav a good weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register