2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 514 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

I was still sleepy this morning when my alarm went off. I think it was because the dogs woke me up at 3:15 this morning...they needed to go outside.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I met dd at the food truck festival. They had a good turnout. They charge A $2 admission fee which goes towards the childrens hospitals. She got her dinner break around 7pm so we got to eat together. We had some mini pork sliders with garlic & thyme fries....it was very good. This time around they had a cupcake truck...it was a popular one because they always had a line. We tried the butterfinger delight & a coconut lemon one. They were good. After dinner I went into the mall and walked around. Dd was done around 10:30.

Saturday morning before I left to the gym dd called work to see if her class was a go. One of the manager's told her yes even if it was only 2 students. She told dd that they had already paid. So that is good. Dh let dd take his car since he was doing things at home. After the gym, I went to Penneys to finish shopping for my niece's bday gift. They were having a good sale and I was able to find some nice tops for her. After work dd got busy working on her midterm. They had to submit it by midnight Saturday night or at the latest 9am sunday morning. We left to my cousin's dd's baby shower. My cousin told me that the baby arrived that afternoon at 4pm. She arrived 2-1/2 weeks early. when we got home, dd continued working on her midterm. She turned it in Sunday morning before the due time. Poor dd was so tired.

Sunday morning we took the dogs on a walk. We were by a condo complex and I happened to look down. I saw some money and when I picked it up to unfold it - it was $100 bill. No one was around so don't know when it was dropped. I thought what a lucky day. We got back home and told dh. I told him we would use it later for dinner. We got ready for church. Later on we met my family for my niece's birthday dinner. We went to a bbq place...very good. My sister brought a small cake so we sang to her. It was a good time.

Work is busy today with different things to get done. Our new system for ordering supplies went live today. Will hopefully get to that after lunch today.

We are having hamburgers, fries and veggies for dinner. Dd is relaxing at home today. She is half way done with the summer session.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Did you go to the water park after all? Enjoy your day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-15-2013, 01:22 PM

Hi ladies
Our weekend didnt turn out as planned. Lds was sick with a virus all weekend. He woke up with a temp saturday morning. So we stayed home and relaxed. I did some laundry. I made chicken fajitas for supper. Lds didnt have much of an appetite so i made him toast. We watched tv in the evening.

On sunday lds was still sick. I stayed home with him. Dh took bds to wrk then he took dd out to get new volleyball shorts. Shes going to a volleyball camp this week and she needed new shorts because the ones she has are worn. They brought me food back for supper which was nice. Lds still didnt have an appetite. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning i met my friend for breakfast. We had a nice time catching up. When i got back lds was just waking up. His fever finally broke but hes still feeling weak. Dd is leaving for camp tomorrow so we will get her packed today. Bds has tobwork at 4:00. Im making tater tot hot dish for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds like it was nice. That's a good price for the food truck. It sounds like they have a good variety. The cupcakes sounded yummy. That was nice that dds class was a go. Wow what are the odds of having a baby on your baby shower day. Im sure that was a surprise. I hope they are doing well. How lucky to find the money. Im sure you weren't expecting it to be $100.00! How lucky!

Have a good day
Unread 07-16-2013, 11:48 AM

Good morning ladies,

Busy morning so far. I have several things to get done. I had to call our IT helpdesk yesterday because I wasn't given access to the new program to order our supplies. They said it was a security thing and they have to update my account. In the meantime, I am working on other things.

We had a good workout yesterday. After class we headed to Target to pick up a few things we needed. We enjoyed our burgers...they came out good. We watched TV for awhile.

Today dd & her best friend are getting together. They are going to try and coordinate catching the same bus back to our house. they will hang around the house and will go to zumba. Dd will drop me off at the gym for aerobics and then pick me up when they are done. Dd is checking to see if her friend is staying for dinner. I am making chicken tostadas for dinner. We will probably watch TV and relax.

Hyper - sorry to hear that lds was sick over the weekend. Hope he is feeling better soon. How long will dd be gone for the volleyball camp. That is nice that you had a good time cathcing up with your friend. I know I was surprised to hear that my cousin's dd had her baby on the day of her shower. She had a little girl and I think they are home now. Yes, it was quite a shock when I noticed that the money I found was a $100 dollar bill....lucky indeed! Hope you have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-16-2013, 01:48 PM

Hi ladies
After supper yesterday dd asked if she could ask a friend to go to the pool with her. I dropped them off. Lds just rested all day. Later i picked the girls up from the pool then i picked bds up from work. We watched t.v. For the evening.

Dd left for camp this morning. Lds is finally feeling better today. I'm going to take bds up to the bank to cash his check. Dd's camp is only about 40 minutes away so i think we are going to go watch her evening session. We'll stop for dinner on the way.

Scrapper that's nice that dd will get together with her friend. Dd will come home thursday afternoon.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-17-2013, 04:43 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day. I have a variety of things going on. At least it made the day go by quickly. During lunch I went over to one of the shopping centers. I brought my gift cards from my birthday. I bought a pair of shorts, capris and a dress for work. Everything was on sale.

When I got home yesterday, dd and her friend were relaxing in dd's room. I changed and we left awhile after. They dropped me off at the gym and they went off to zumba. Dd picked me up after they were done. her friend couldn't come back to the house after her dad said no. We had dinner and then watched TV for awhile.

Today dd teaches so I will go drop her off. I will head to zumba then pick her up when I am done. We will probably pick up dinner on the way home since I forgot to defrost the meat. We will probably watch TV and relax.

Hyper - hope lds is back to his self. Did you go watch dd at her volleyball camp? Hope you had a good day. Enjoy your evening.
Unread 07-17-2013, 06:53 PM

Hi ladies
Last night we went to watch dd. we stopped and ate on the way. We really didn't get to talk to her, but she saw us and knew we were there. When we got home we watched some tv.

Today the boys and i went out. Bds wanted to get some clothes. He found some good sales. He got a pair of jeans and 3 shirts. It's funny now that he's working and spending some of his money he really looks for sales. Then we went to target and lds got a video game. We went for lunch. I made breakfast for supper. It is too hot to take the dogs for a walk. We will probably relax and watch some tv.

Scrapper that's good that you found some sales. Yes the one thing about being busy is the day goes by quickly. Does it seem funny for dd to be dropping you off now that she's driving? Lds is feeling pretty good now. I don't think he's quite 100 pct. but he's getting there.

Have a good evening
Unread 07-18-2013, 11:08 AM

Good morning ladies,

I am going to work on payroll this morning. Later I will start working on my orders for supplies and the maintenance of our copiers. We have a new system, and I didn't have access when it went live on Monday. I checked this morning and I now have the access.

I took dd to work yesterday and then went to work out. After I was done, I got gas and then picked her up. I saw my cousin & goddaughter in the parking lot and talked to hem briefly. I saw how they decorated their cakes. Dd and I picked up dinner from Panera...we got salads...yummy. We went home and watched TV for awhile.

During lunch going to head out for a walk. Not sure if I will go to the farmers market...I will see. I am making pork chopswith mashed potatoes and veggies. Headed to work out then back home to relax. I think our dryer is not working well...it doesn't get hot. I told dh and he is going to call for service. What an inconvenience!

Hyper - That was nice that you went to go watch dd. Sounds like you had a good day with the boys. How funny how bds is looking for the sales. Dd will say the same thing...that is too much for that. Glad to hear that lds is feeling better each day. Yes, it is kind of funny that dd drops me off. She said it would work better if she drops me off at the gym then comes to pick me up. She gets to zumba quicker than going on the bus. This will be on Tuesdays when I go to aerobics class. Have a good day!
Unread 07-18-2013, 02:30 PM

Hi ladies
I had to go this morning to pick up dd and some of her friends from camp. One of the others moms brought them. I got a little lost going there but i found my way. I left a little early so i was still good on time. All of the girls were tired. I dropped everyone off. Lds stayed home with bds. She told me about the camp and then she went to the neighbors. I put her dirty clothes in the wash. I'm making cheeseburgers for supper. We'll probably watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper salad from panera sounds good. You have a busy day at work. I hope you're able to get your dryer fixed quickly. It is a pain. Mine was doing the same thing this past winter. Luckily it just needed a new belt. It to the service guy 10 min. To fix. Quick and cheap.

Have a good day
Unread 07-19-2013, 02:56 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm glad it is Friday...looking forward to sleeping in this weekend. I have been going to bed much later and it has caught up with me. Not super busy today so just have been working on some orders. i just walked inside the bulding today. I didn't have to go out anywhere. Going to have my lunch here shortly.

When I got home yesterday, dd had just woken up from a nap. She has been staying up late as well with her reading for her Ethics class. We went to zumba...good workout. We stopped at the market on the way home to pick up a few things. We watched a little TV for awhile. I did a load of laundry.

Today is dd's registration date. Her time slot is 2pm and that is when she can log on and search for classes. We were looking at the availability of classes last night and it looked good. I hope it still is when it is her time. When she is done, she has to volunteer at another food truck event. It is smaller and I think only 5 trucks will be there. I will go there after work and get something for dinner. I believe it ends at 9pm.

Tomorrow we are going to my great-nephew's birthday party. He turns 1 today. It should be a nice day at the park. In the evening we are going out to dinner for our anniversary.

Hyper - That was good that you allowed extra time to go pick dd up from camp. The repair guy came out to fix the dryer yesterday. Dd said that he was done pretty quickly. It was the valves..not sure how much it was. I didn't look at the invoice. Hope you are having a good day. Enjoy your weekend!
Unread 07-22-2013, 12:40 PM

Good morning ladies,

I am working on payroll today since it is due tomorrow. I have most of it entered just doing the last minute things that were turned in. So far it seems to be fairly quiet. Staff at schools are not all back yet until next Monday. School will start on Aug. 13th.

We had a nice weekend. I met dd at the food truck event for dinner. This was a much smaller event than the regular monthly one. After dinner, I went to the mall and walked around. I picked her up at 9:30. On Saturday I dropped dd off at work and then went to the gym. I picked her up at 10 and we headed to my great-nephew's birthday party. it was at the park and very cute. Unfortunately it started to rain - a steady drizzle. It was towards the end of the party so not too bad. We headed home and relaxed and watched TV for awhile. I went to do the marketing. We went out to dinner and a movie. We saw Despicable Me...very cute. Yesterday we went to church then came home. We made a stop at Kohls to use the $30 Kohls cash which was going to expire yesterday. We were looking for workout clothes. Dd didn't see anything she liked. I found 2 pair of capri style bottoms that fit good. I just had to pay $7...good deal. We then went to the cemetery and met one of my sisters and went to dinner after. My youngest sister has been in Las Vegas since Friday and is coming back today.

Dd registered for fall semester on Friday. She was lucky and got 4 classes...math, psychology, political science & nutrition. Today she is having lunch with 2 of her friends. We are having our asian chicken salad for dinner. Probably just watching TV. I will also continue with laundry.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Have a good day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register