2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 517 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-14-2013, 10:26 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

I am back at work, and I must admit it was hard coming back. I enjoyed my time off with dd. It was fun and relaxing. We did things locally. One day we went to buy her books at school. We just bought one and are going to rent the other 2 she needs. Textbooks are so expensive. We went to a bakery and tried their cupcakes...they were just OK. Friday she worker on her cupcakes & cake order which took most of the day.Her customer was happy with the order. On Monday I took dd & her best friend to a shopping center that has an Americal Girl place. They brought their dolls with them and had their hair combed out and a simple style done. We walked around and had lunch. It was a nice time. We ended the day with zumba and then took her home. Yesterday dd and I went to the spa. This was her first time there. We had massages and used the different pools and jacuzzis...it was great and dd loved it. We were so relaxed. We went to zumba and then went home to have dinner. We had pork chops, brown rice and veggies. We watched Tv for awhile and then I started getting my things ready for work.

Dd works today. I will drop her off and then go work out. I am making breakfast for dinner. We will relax and watch TV. I have a load of towels to wash.

Hyper - welcome back! Your vacation sounds like you had a great time. The waterpark sounds like fun. I am sure the kids had a great time there. Sorry to hear that Ods is having a rough time. Sounds like he wants to be close to where his kids are at. Yes, it is a great feeling to be caught up with laundry and cleaning. Have a great day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-15-2013, 08:03 AM

Good morning

Yesterday dd and i ran a few errands in town. Bds had 3 bags of clothes to get rid of after he cleaned his room. We dropped those off at the thrift store. I had to get gas then we stopped at the library. I made tacos for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Today i don't have much planned. Dd is babysitting for one of our neighbors this afternoon. Dh has to run some errands right after work. He's going to get himself something to eat while he' s out so i'm just going to make some pizzas for supper.

Scrapper your time off sounds wonderful. Your spa day sounds so relaxing. Dd asked me yesterday if we could get mani/pedi's before school starts. I'll have to plan that. I didn't know that the am. Doll store will style and comb out your dolls hair. We have a store in the mall of america. I'll have to tell dd about it. We haven't downloaded our vacation pics but i'll send a couple when we do.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-15-2013, 09:19 AM

Good morning ladies,

Today I have a variety of things to get done. I am more organized than yesterday...LOL. There is a farmers market today, but I'm not sure if I will go today or to the one tomorrow. I'll decide as it gets closer to lunch time.

I took dd to work and then went to zumba. The instructor did a 45 minute non-stop workout...wow. So we got quite a workout last night. After class I went home to make dinner and then went to pick dd up. We ate when se got back and then watched TV for awhile.

Dd has been enjoying her time off. She starts back on the 26th. We will go work out today. We are going to pick up dinner after class. I need to do some watering out front. Dd usually does the backyard.

Hyper - Wow that is good that bds got rid of that much clothes. I need to tackle my closet again...I can visualize some items that I don't wear anymore. Is dd still doing the volunteering at the library? Yes, my time off was really nice. Getting mani/pedi's will be fun. Yes, the American Girl Doll store has a section called hair salon. They have a variety of styles that they do. Dd has the Samantha doll which has now been archived. I got her that one of course because of the name and then the hair color and eyes. it wa fun looking at all the new things they have. Enjoy your day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-16-2013, 08:26 AM

Good morning

Dd babysat for the neighbors yesterday afternoon. It was only for 2 hours so she was home by 5. She's starting to get a few babysitting jobs from neighbors. She's happy about that because she likes making money. Dh called earlier and asked if i wanted to go out and run a couple errands with him. I said i would. I put some frozen pizzas in the oven for the kids. Dh picked me up and we headed out. After our errands we stopped for dinner. We came home and we all watched some tv.

Today we are going shopping. We have to go to jc penney. Some of the tops that dd bought don't fit. I also need to get a few things at target. I'm making pork chops, mashed potatoes and a veggie for supper.

I submitted an application before our vacation for a preschool para at the public school in our town. They called me yesterday and i have an interview monday.

We don't have any specific plans this weekend. We are planning to shampoo our carpets. Also our kitchen faucet broke so dh is going to fix that. Other than that we'll play it by ear.

Scrapper you had quite the workout. I was looking at my closet too, it could use some cleaning. Dd's last library day was the wed. Before our vacation. Volleyball preseason starts next week so she'll be busy with that. I'm glad your dd is enjoying her time off.

Have a great weekend and a good day.
Unread 08-16-2013, 09:24 AM

Happy Friday! I made it to the flower mart this morning before coming to work. I will probably go over to the farmers market during lunch. I want to get some peaches.

We had a good workout last night. We picked up Pollo Loco for dinner then watched TV for awhile.

Dd and I are going to the mall when I get home. I want to go to JC Penneys as well. I have my gift cards from my birthday. Another stop will be Forever 21...dd wants to look around and I need to get a gift card for my niece's birthday. We will relax and watch TV once we are back home. Tomorrow morning I will go to the gym and then stopping at Target for some groceries. Dd works and then my girlfriend (dd's godmother) is coming over and they are going to practice making 1/2 sheet cakes. I will watch and visit. Not sure what we will do in the evening...dd has been wanting to go bowling.

On Sunday going to church then dd will be baking 2 dozen cupcakes for my niece's birthday dinner. Dinner reservations are at 5:30. It will be nice getting together.

Hyper - that is good that dd is getting babysitting jobs...good experience and she is getting paid too. Have a good day shopping. Have you done back to school shopping? Good luck with the interview on Monday...sounds interesting since it is preschool. We need to shampoo our carpets too. Have a great day and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 08-19-2013, 02:07 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a nice, relaxing weekend. Friday evening dd and I went to the mall. We didn't stop at JC Penneys after all because I didn't have my gift cards in my purse. We heaed to get my niece's gift card at Forever 21. Dd tried some things on and ended up getting a minnie mouse sweatshirt. Very comfy looking...dd said she can wear it with her leggings. She liked a pair of tan colored oxfords so I bought those for her. We did marketing and picked up dinner on the way home. Saturday morning I worked out and stopped at Target. Dd worked and dh let her take his car. My girlfriend came over and helped dd with baking a half sheet cake. I sat at the dining room table and went through my mail while they baked. We had chicken salad for lunch. Dd decorated the cake and it came out great. After my girlfriend left, we relaxed for awhile and then dd and I took the dogs for a walk and picked up dinner while out on our walk. We relaxed and watched TV.

Yesterday we went to church then came home and had some lunch. Dd baked the cupcakes for my niece's birthday dinner. We also took the cake with us. Everyone liked it. We had a nice time.

This morning I stopped at the lab to have my TB test done. For work we have to have it every 4 years and I am due this year. Actually has to be done by the end of September. We are making our asian chicken salad for dinner. Probably watching TV and relaxing.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. How did your interview go today? Have a good day.
Unread 08-19-2013, 06:01 PM

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend.

Friday we went to jcpenny. Dd returned her shirts. She got a couple more in the right size, but they didn't have all the ones she returned in her size. Bds bought a pair of jeans and a shirt. Lds got a video game. We had lunch after we shopped. I made cheeseburgers for supper.

On saturday we slept in. We decided to wait to shampoo the carpets. Dh and i went out to run errands. We ate dinner out. We stopped at starbucks on the way home. We all watched tv when we got home.

On sunday we went to church. After church we relaxed for awhile. We decided to go to the pool since it was such a nice day. The kids swam and dh and i sat in the sun and talked. I had pulled pork in the crockpot so i just had to make the sides when we got home. We watched some tv in the evening.

This morning i had my interview. I think it went well. They said they would be making a decision by the end of this week so we'll see. Dd had volleyball practice from 1-3. I made soup and sandwiches for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I see alot of young girls wearing either sweatshirts or long shirts with leggings. Glad dd's cake turned out nice. It was good experience for her. I haven't done my school shopping yet. They shouldn't need alot of school supplies because i bought extras last year. I will get them a couple outfits and new shoes to start with and slowly add on as the weather changes.

Have a good evening
Unread 08-20-2013, 10:50 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a busy morning. My boss has several meetings today. Just finished getting her handouts collated for her 10am meeting. I have payroll due today and some other things. Luckily my phones aren't super busy.

We went to work out yesterday. Dd took the leftover cupcakes to share with some of the ladies. We had our chicken salad and watched TV for awhile. Dd has been going to bed late. I told her she will have to start getting to bed earlier because she goes back to school on Monday. The college she goes to and the bus company that travels to her school are offering a pilot program on the bus passes. She won't have to pay for her pass and it will be valid through the spring semster next year. she will go pick it up her free pass tomorrow. We pay $33 for her pass so that will be a savings.

Today I am making steak, potatoes and veggies. We will relax and watch TV. We have been catching up on out shows that we have recorded. I have about 2 loads to finish up laundry.

Hyper- your weekend sounds like it was very nice. Glad dd was able to return her tops and still get some. I'm sure the kids had a good time swimming. Dd won't know what supplies she will need until her classes meet. We bought 1 book and are renting the other 2 from Amazon. For her math book she goes to the libary and makes copies of the pages needed for homework purposes. She did that last year. Have a great day.
Unread 08-20-2013, 12:57 PM

Hi ladies

This morning i ran to the grocer in town and got a few things. I took dd to volleyball practice. I have to pick her up at 3. I'm making pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans for supper. Dh and i will probably take the dogs for a walk after supper. Then we'll probably all watch some tv.

Scrapper great news on the free bus pass. Every little bit of savings helps. My kids have been staying up late and sleeping late too. I have to get them back on a schedule. You're steak and baked potatoes sounds good.

Have a good day
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:15 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been another busy day. Sure has made the work day go by quickly. I haven't been walking too much during my lunch break. My left knee has been really bothering me. I think I have pulled something. I am waiting for an authorization to go get an xray. I have been working out but keeping it at a low impact level.

We made 2 stops after zumba last night...went to the market and to get gas. Our steak dinner was really good. We watched TV and relaxed.

Dd is at school this afternoon. She went to go pick up her free bus pass and then she was going to walk around the campus and check out which building her classes will be in. She said this way on Monday she will know where to go. she was also going to the counseling office to schedule an appt. with her counselor to see where she stands with what she has taken already and how many more units she needs to transfer. Dd works this evening. I may go to the gym for a water aerobics class. I have to stop at Target to get a birthday gift. Then I will pick dd up. We are probably going to pick up Subway for dinner.

Hyper - thanks for sharing some of your vacation pics. The kids look like they had a great time at the beach. They have grown since the last pictures I saw of them. Those big bright colored chairs are so cool. Is dd's volleball practice daily? Have a good evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register