2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 518 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-21-2013, 05:52 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies

We didn't take the dogs for a walk last night. Dh had to go back to work after dinner. One of his coworkers is on vacation and one is out on funeral leave so they are really backed up. The kids and I went to dairy queen for an ice cream. We watched some tv the rest of the evening.

I got a call yesterday. I got the job. They weren't sure what the hours would be when i interviewed. It will only be monday thru thursday mornings. So not as many hours as i hoped for. But she said if another para position opens upbwith more hours they will offer that to me. So I'm going to try it. The position doesn't officially start until sept. 16 th but i will be going in every week starting next week for training and to help get the classrooms ready.

Today i had to go fill out paperwork for a background check. I took dd to basketball. Our dogs had an appt. for grooming this afternoon. So lds and i loaded the dogs in the car, picked up dd from practice then dropped them at the groomer. I took bds to work when i got back. Dh will pick the dogs up on the way home. I have to pick bds up from work at 7. I'll pick dinner up while i'm out. It's been a little too hectic to fit in cooking. We'll watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper good idea for dd to see where her classes are. Sorry you hurt your knee. Water aerobics sounds fun. Yes the kids did have a good time. The two colorful chairs were in front of the gift shop. I thought they were cute. Dd does have practice everyday throughout the season. They're first game is next tuesday.

Have a good day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-22-2013, 03:43 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been quietier today so now I can catch up on other things. This morning my boss had a divisionwide meeting. I went to the 2nd one. It was a good meeting...they brought us all up to date on what is going on not only in our division but districtwide.

Dd went to campus yesterday and got her free bus pass. She said they just needed to see her school ID and they gave it to her. She went to walk around and find where her classes will be. So she is set. She didn't work yesterday because one of her student's called her and told her she couldn't make class because she had a school function for her daughter. the other student missed the first session so she will start over the next month. I took her to zumba and then I went to the gym and went in the pool. We went to Target and picked up dinner at Panera. We watched TV for awhile.

Today we are having pork soft tacos. Working out and then we are going to stop at dd's high school. they are having Back to School Night this evening. She wants to visist some of her teachers. We will probably watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - oh wow...too bad dh ahd to go back to work after dinner. Dairy queen was a nice treat. Congrats on getting the job. That is too bad that they didn't know what the hours were going to be at your interview time. It is good that they will offer you a position with more hours when it becomes available. Hope your day has gone well.
Unread 08-23-2013, 12:48 PM

Good morning & Happy Friday,

It has been a little hectic this morning. On my way into work I stopped at my doctor's office to pick up the authorization for my xray. I will be leaving work an hour early to go have the xray taken. Hopefully by the middle of next week I will know what is going on. My boss has a busy day with meetings & interviews. She had me move 2 meetings around for mext week...luckily the new time worked for the participants.

Yesterday it took me 1-1/2 hours to get home..traffic was so heavy! I barely made it home to change and we left to go exercise. After class we stopped at dd's high school and we got to visit 3 of her teachers. It was so nice to see their reaction when they saw her. They were so happy to see her. We went home had dinner and relaxed and watched some TV.

Today dd said that she is going to finishe up her room...she had started going through her clothes. This evening we will be going to the mall. This time I will make sure I have my gift cards in my purse. Dd said she wants a frappucino from Starbucks for a treat. We haven't had one in a LONG time. We will relax and watch TV when we get home. Dd works tomorrow. The only plans we have for tomorrow is going bowling. Dd has been to go all summer long.

Hyper- hope your day is going well. Enjoy your day and have a great weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-26-2013, 12:44 PM

Good morning ladies,

My phones are quite busy this morning. My boss has a very busy calendar this week. I am going over to the post office during lunch to drop a box off. I am mailing my cousin's baby's birthday gift. We didn't make it to her birthday party earlier this month in San Diego.

Dd started school today. She has 2 classes today, 1 class mid morning on Tues & Thurs, and 1 class on Fri. mornings. Her earliest class starts at 8:30. She will have a big break in between her 2 classes. She normally takes advantage of the break and goes to the library and does her homework, etc.

We had a nice weekend. Friday evening we went shopping to JC Penneys. I bought 4 tops and they were all on sale. I used my gift cards from my birthday. Dd tired on some things but didn't like how they fit. We had dinner at the food court. We headed home and watched some TV. Saturday dd worked and drove dh's car to work. Lately he has been letting her take his car if he doesn't have to use it. I went to work out and ran some errands after class. Dd and I went out shopping late afternoon. We went to Aeropostale and they were having a 50% off sale. She tried on different things and we ended up getting jeans, backpack, sweats, and 2 tops. We went bowling in the evening. We had a good time..it sure had been quite some time since we had been. Yesterday we went to church. Came home had lunch and did a few things around home. Later afternoon dd and I left to the cemetery to meet my sisters. Then we went to dinner. On the way home we stopped at Target for some groceries.

I am making pork chops with brown rice and veggies. I will work on some laundry as well. I have the whites to fold. Then we will watch some TV for awhile. I will be curious to hear about how dd like her classes today. I know we will probably have to make a trip to the office supply store.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Did you start training for work today? Have a god day!
Unread 08-26-2013, 05:14 PM

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend. Friday morning i straightened the house and did some laundry. I took dd to practice at 1:00 then came back and finished up the laundry. I picked her back up at 3:00. I made lemon and dill chicken for supper. After supper we watched tv.

Saturday we slept in. Dh, lds and I went out for the day. Dd had to babysit at 5:00 and bds had to work at 5:00 so they stayed home. First we went and test drove a couple vehicles but they weren't right for us. Then we went to target to get some things we needed. We stopped and had dinner before we went home. Dd was still babysitting when we got home. She came home about a half hour later. I picked bds up from work at 8:00. We watched tv in the evening.

Sunday we went to church. Our good friends invited us over for a bbq. We came home from church and changed then headed out. We had a really nice time. We came home and watched tv in the evening.

This morning was my first day of training. There were several workshops in the morning. All of the new employees got a nice gift bag. They provided breakfast and lunch. In the afternoon we worked on getting the preschool rooms ready.

Dd has practice from 3-5 this week. I didn't get off til 3:00 so one of her teammate's mom was nice enough to pick her up and she will bring her home as well. I'm making spaghetti and garlic bread for supper.

I have training again tomorroe from 8-3 then i won't go back until sept. 3rd.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. You and dd found alot of bargains. I hope you find out was is going on with your knee. Oh how fun to go bowling. We haven't been in a long time but we always have fun when we do.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-27-2013, 05:32 PM

Hi ladies,

It sure has been a busy day...heavy phone calls and lots of interruptions with my work. It sure made my day go by quickly. Dd said she liked her nutrition class today. I look forward to hearing more about it. We have to go to the supply store today to buy some things she needs for her classes. I am making hamburgers with curly fries & veggies today. After working out we are stopping at Target to buy bread...I get it for $2 less than at the market.

We will watch TV and relax after dinner. I have some clothes to fold.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. The bbq sounds like you had a good time. How fun that you are test driving cars now. That was nice that dd got a ride to and from volleyball practice. Sounds like your training was interesting. That is nice that after today you get a break. Hope Day 2 went well. Have a good evening.
Unread 08-28-2013, 07:55 AM

Good morning ladies

My training went well yesterday. I am done now until tuesday which is good. Now i can focus on getting the kids ready for back to school.

Dd had her first volleyball game yesterday. She has to ride the schoolbus to the game with her teammates. Dh picked me up and we went to the game. They lost, but they played well. It was 6:00 when they were done so we stopped for dinner on the way home. We watched tv in the evening.

Today the kids and i are going to get school supplies. They don't need a whole lot since we have quite a bit left over from last year. I bought extra last year. We have back to school orientation this evening.

Scrapper work has been busy for you. Thats good dd likes her class. My kids don't want to go back to school, but they'll be fine once they get started.
Unread 08-28-2013, 10:55 AM

Good morning,

I am sorting through my work to see what needs to get done today. My phones are busy already. My boss sure has a busy day filled with meetings.

Before going to work out yesterday, we stopped at Michaels. It was the last day for their framing special. We are having dd's large choir group picture from high school framed. It is going to look really nice. I then walked across to the gym and dd drove my car to zumba. She picked me up and we headed to Target to get bread and a few things we needed. We then went to Staples to get dd's supplies she needed for her classes. We enjoyed our hamburgers & curly fries. Dd baked the fries and they came out good. We watched TV for awhile and I folded the whites and towels.

We are having tacos for dinner. I want to finish up my laundry and put it away. My cousin is coming to clean on Friday so I want to be done with all of it by then. We will probably watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - glad training went well and that you now have a break. That is good that dd's team played well. Have fun getting school supplies for the kids. so far dd has not needed too many specific items for school. she has one more class on Friday that we don't know what she will need yet. Hope all goes well with the back to school orientation. I know the hard part is having to get up early again and back into a routine. they will get used to it again...another school year. Have a great day.
Unread 08-29-2013, 08:39 AM

Good morning

Yesterday we went school shopping. We got all of the supplies they needed. We will go back out friday to get backpacks and lunchboxes. Bds went with us. He said it was nice not to be buying school supplies. Lol he won't start school until december. He could have started this month but he wanted to take a longer break. We stopped for lunch after we shopped. Dd didn't have volleyball practice so she went to a friends house. Lds and bds played video games together. We went to school orientation after supper. It was pretty much the same as every year. Nothing really new. We came home and watched tv.

Today i'm going to get the house cleaned and do some laundry. Dd has practice at 3:00. I'm making tater tot hot dish for supper. It's been too hot to take the dogs for a walk. We had nearly 100 degrees every day since last week.

Scrapper that will be nice to have you're house cleaned right before the weekend. I'm sure dd's picture will look nice. Good idea.

Have a great day.
Unread 08-29-2013, 05:16 PM

Hi ladies,

Another busy day...I didn't get to finish everything I wanted to get done. Oh well...until next week. I am looking forward to our 4-day weekend. it is a District holiday for us tomorrow. Dd has a morning class tomorrow and when she gets back we are going to head out to the beach for the day. So looking forward to that...just relax and enjoy. then when we get home it will be nice and clean.

This evening going to work out. I have to do some watering out front and put some laundry away in preparation for my cousin coming tomorrow. Then we will relax and watch TV. Dd will be able to drive to school tomorrow since both dh and I will be home. I found out yesterday about my xray...I have arthritis in my knee so my doctor is referring me to an orthopedic doctor.

Hyper - glad to hear you got all the back to school supplies for lds & dd. Do you know ahead of time what supplies they need or do you just get the basics? I'm sure bds is enjoying his time off until he starts school. there are lots of backpacks to choose from. Dd got a navy one with white polka dots...it is cute. Hope you had a great day..enjoy your evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register