2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 519 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-30-2013, 07:15 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies

Yesterday i got my house cleaned and my laundry done. Bds and i gave the dogs a bath. I took dd to volleyball practice. Lds's neighbor friend came over to play. Bds played video games with them. They always like it when bds plays with them. I picked dd up fro practice then we went to meet dh for dinner at a pizza place in the town where he works. After dinner we came home and watched some tv.

Today lds, dd and i are going to finish school shopping. We'll get backpacks and i want to go to jc penny and get them a few clothes items to start them out. I usually just get a few things then add on during the school year. Bds has to work at 5:00 so he won't go with in case we're not back.

No specific plans for the weekend. We'll play it by ear.

Scrapper yay! A 4 day weekend. A day on the beach sounds fun and relaxing. It reminds me of our vacation. Oh how nice that you'll come home to a clean house. Dd's backpack sounds super cute. We get a list of school supplies to follow. I'm glad you know now whats going on with your knee. Now you can move forward with a treatment plan.

Have a great 4 day weekend
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-03-2013, 09:58 AM

Good morning ladies,

I got some very sad news this morning before I left for work. I got a text from my sisters that my aunt passed away this morning. She had a heart attack on Saturday and was on life support. The doctor told my cousin that she wasn't going to come back. She was the youngest aunt on my mom's side and she was the last surviving sibling. Now they are all reunited. We wait and see when her services will be.

We had a very nice 4-day weekend. So relaxing and fun. We had a great day at the beach on Friday. It wasn't crowded at all and the water temp was just perfect. We stayed until the sun set...that was so pretty. We picked up dinner on the way home. Saturday Dd worked, I went to work out. We were home for most of the day. Dd and I left late afternoon to meet my sisters & nieces at the cemetery. We then went to dinner and a movie. On Sunday we went to church then came home and got ready to head to my friend's house for scrapping. We had a great time as usual. They had bbq chicken and burgers. Dd baked a chocolate cake...came out delicious. I will host next month. Yesterday we took the dogs for a walk in the morning. We stayed home and watched TV. Dd and I caught up on episodes I had recorded of Cake Boss. I did laundry. Late afternoon we went to Michaels, dd used the 50% coupon to buy some supplies for her cake decorating course. We stopped at the market for milk and a few items we needed. Dh grilled burgers for dinner...yummy.

Hyper - that is cute that lds and his friend like when bds plays video games with them. Hope school shopping went well on Friday and that lds & dd found backpacks. Did you find clothes for them at JC Penneys? Hope the first day of school goes well for them today. have a good day at work.
Unread 09-03-2013, 08:32 PM

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend.

Friday we got dd and lds's backpacks. We went to jc penny and got some great deals on clothes. We stopped and had dinner on the way home. I picked bds up from work. We watched tv in the evening.

Saturday we slept in. Dh and i went out for the day. We ran some errands and had a latte at starbucks. We had dinner out. We came home and watched tv in the evening.

Sunday we went to church. After church we all went to the mall of america. It was so crowded. We got the kids school shoes. We relaxed and watched tv in the evening.

Yesterday dd and lds put their school supplies in their backpacks. They played outside for awhile. Bds had to work. We celebrated bds's birthday in the evening. His birthday is actually today but we decided to celebrate yesterday since dd had volleyball tonight.

Today i dropped the kids at school before i went to work. I'm working 8:30-3:00 this week and next week then i will start my regular schedule. I'm off on fridays. I picked the kids up fom school when i got off of work. Dd had volleball practice. Bds had a few friends over for his birthday. We ordered pizzas.

Scrapper i'm very sorry to hear of your aunts passing. Your weekend sounds very fun. What a nice day at the beach. What movie did you
see? And a scrapping weekend to boot.

Have a good evening
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-04-2013, 03:20 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day...I have lots of work to do. Today is my boss's last day before she starts her vacation. she will be gone from the 5th through the 13th. I hope that I will have some quiet time to get all caught up.

Today dd has an appt with a counselor to see where she stands with all the classes she has taken. I'll be curious to hear about it. She likes all her classes and the professors.

We went to zumba and made 2 stops on the way home. We headed home and had dinner. I made steaks, baked potatoes and veggies. It turned out really good. We watched TV and relaxed. It was hot and will be all week.

Today we are having chicken, mashed potatoes and veggies. I need to do some watering outside once we are back from working out.

Hyper - sounds like your school shopping on Friday was really good...great bargains. Sounds like you had a very nice weekend...you got lots done. Belated birthday wishes to bds. How did the kids first day of school go? Is your job close to the kids school? Yes, our weekend was very fun. The beach was great...so relaxing and perfect weather. We saw Instructions Not Included....great movie! Hope you had a good day.
Unread 09-04-2013, 04:18 PM

Hi ladies,

Today was a productive day at work. We have all the preschool classes done. Starting tomorrow we will be getting the early childhood classes ready which is where i'll be working. I picked lds up from school after work. The kids have had a good day at school. They are getting in to their routine. I'm making baked pasta for supper. Dd is at volleyball practice. Dh will pick her up on his way home. Bds worked from 10:30 to 3:00 today which is what he will be working thru sat. He had his review and he got a 10 cent per hr. raise.

Scrapper that's good that dd likes her classes and professors. Your steak dinner sounded very yummy. I am going to haveto make that soon. Yes i work close to the kids school. It's our public school which is about 3 miles from the kids school.

Have a good evening
Unread 09-05-2013, 03:32 PM

Hi ladies,

It is a much more quiet day today. Our schools are closed today for an unassigned day. So that makes the volume of phone calls much lower. My boss is now off on vacation, and I can focus on catching up on things. We are still dealing with HOT weather...I am ready for Fall.

Dd said her appt with the counselor went well. She has to decide on a few things that will be the deciding factor on which path she will follow. Her major will be small business entreupenarship with a focus on culinary - pastry. We worked out then came home and had dinner. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today we will go work out. We may go to Penneys after class. Ihave a birthday gift to get for a birthday party on Saturday. I won't have lots of extra time tomorrow after work. We are having pork soft tacos for dinner. We will probably watch TV. I have one more load of laundry to finish up.

Hyper - that is good that work was productive and the classes are being prepared. What will your regular hours be once the preschoolers start school? Great news for bds on getting a little raise. Oh that is nice that your work is close to the kid's school. Hope you had a good day. Enjoy your evening.
Unread 09-05-2013, 03:45 PM

Hi ladies

Work was good today. Dd is at volleyball and bds is working. Dh will pick dd up again. I'm making grilled cheese and tomato soup for supper. We will probably watch some tv later this evevning.

Tomorrow is my day off. I will go grocery shopping after i drop the kids at school then i want to look for some jeans for lds.

Scrapper i like dd's major and minor. Hope you were able to get things done at work. My regular hours will be mon- thur 8:30 to 11:30 am. That will start sept. 16.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-06-2013, 10:09 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday!! I am hoping for a productive day...I want to catch up on my filing today and get a few other things done. Dd has a morning class today and then she is supposed to get together with one of her friends for lunch. She also has a cupcake order to tomorrow. It is only 1 dozen and they will pick it up at 11:30.

We went to work out. It was so hot in class that it made it harder to give it your all. We came home and I did some watering. We had dinner and watched TV.

When I get home from work, we are going to Penneys sine we didn't go last night. I have a birthday gift to get and several cards. On the way home I will be picking up a fruit tray that I ordered for the birthday party tomorrow. The birthday party tomorrow is my girlfriend's grandson...he is turning 3. Dd doesn't work tomorrow so we will go to the party. It is going to be at the park. In the evening we may go to the movies or out to dinner.

On Sunday we will go to church then we are heading to dh's aunt & uncle's house for a birthday party...their son turned 40. Dd is excited because they have a pool and they told us to bring our swimsuits.

Hyper - hope you enjoy your day off. Hope you find jeans for lds. When you start your regular hours, you will at least have the afternoon to get things done. Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 09-09-2013, 02:54 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a a good weekend. Friday after work dd and I went to Penneys. I found the birthday gift for the birthday party on Sat. They were having some great sales. We got some frozen yogurt on the way home. We picked up the fruit tray and picke dup dinner close to home. We watched TV and relaxed. Dd baked the cupcakes for her Saturday order.

Saturday morning I went to work out and made a stop at Target for groceries. Dd didn't work so she finished up the cupcakes. I got home and we got ready for the birthday party. It was very nice. We left the party before 5pm and headed to the cemetery to leave flowers for my parents. We relaxed and watched TV and dh got ready and we went out to get dinner.

Yesterday we went to church at 10am. We were headed to dh's cousins 40th bday party. It was great to see the family. We went swimming and had a good time. We left close to 7pm. I headed to the market for groceries when we got home. We got our lunches ready and I did a load of laundry.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Hope work went well. Have a good evening.
Unread 09-10-2013, 03:35 PM

Hi ladies,

My phones have been really busy today...they started first thing this morning. I've been able to tackle some work that I had put to the side. We had training on our new copier this morning...it is very similar to our previous copier so not bad. I walked in the parking lot during lunch. I've been doing that lately since my knee has been bothering me. I'd rather stay close than go out and walk out and about.

We worked out last night. We came home and had dinner. We watched TV for awhile and I got a load laundry done. I have the whites to fold. I will do that this evening. Today I will go to the gym and dd will head to zumba. She'll drop me off. We will have to get gas on the way home. We are having pork chops with rice and veggies. We will watchTV and relax.

Hyper - hope you had a good work day. Are the kids into their routine of being back in school? Have a good evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register