2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 520 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 09-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend. Friday i went tp jc penney and found 2 pair of jeans for lds. I did the grocery shopping. I came home and put everything away. I relaxed for awhile then picked lds up from School.Dd had volleyball practice. Dh picked her up on the way home from Work.Our school was having a back to school bbq. We went there for awhile. The food was good. We came home and watched tv.

Saturday we slept in. Dh and i went out to run some errands. Bds had to work and dd and lds wanted to stay home. We stopped andvhad dinner on the way home. When we got home dd said her friend asked her to sleep over at her house so i took her over there. We watched tv in the evening.

On sunday we went to church. Dd came to church with her friends family. After church she asked if she could go back to her friends. She went home with them. We came home and changed. Lds went to the neighbors to play. I put in a load of laundry. When i went down to put it in the dryer there was water all over the floor. We have to shop for a new washer. With what it would cost to fix it it will be better to just get a new. It is the orginal washer that was put in when the house was built in 2000. I cleaned my house. I made breakfast for supper. Dd came home and we watched tv.

On monday the kids school was cancelled. It was 100 degrees and they don't have air conditioning. We signed lds up for a basketball camp. It's every monday thru nov. we took him to that. He said it was fun. Dd had a vb game after. We stopped and had a quick dinner on the way home.

Today work was good. We pretty much finished our room today. Our classes don't start until monday. Dd had another vb game after school. They lost. We stopped and picked up subway on he way home. We will watch some tv.

Scrapper your weekend sounded good. The parties sounded fun. The kids are bck in to their routine. It didnt take them long. Yes i will be able to get things done in the afternoons when i start my regular schedule. I have several organizing projects i want to do around the house.

Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-11-2013, 09:02 AM

Good morning ladies,

So far so good...my phones have been quiet. We will see how the day goes. I am leaving at 2:30 today..I have to stop at the hospital to pick up my knee xray on a CD to take to my orthpedicdr. appt on Friday. My aunt's services are this evening. Dd won't be able to go because she works...a new course starts up tonight. So I will leave my car for her to drive to work, and I will go with my sisters. They will stop by to pick me up as I am on the way. I am going to pick up Subway for dinner. Dd is picking up more classes at Michaels...she went from teaching to classes to 4. Her teacher is resigning so dd is picking up her class. She will teach Tuesday-Thursday and Saturdays. She is really excited.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. The back to school bbq sounded like fun and good food. Oh no...sorry to hear about your washer breaking down. It has lasted a long time. That is good that lds is liking basketball camp. is the school you are working at a preschool? Have a good day!
Unread 09-11-2013, 04:57 PM

Hi ladies

Work was good today. Dd is at volleball practice. Lds is at the neighbors and bds just got home from work. Dh will pick dd up. Its nice that he's been doing that. It saves me a trip. I'm making homemade pizza for supper. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrappers that's great that dd has been able to teach more classes. The school i work at is pre-k through 2nd grade.

Have a good day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-12-2013, 09:44 AM

Hi ladies,

A little busy so far this morning. I have several things to get done today. The director that is in charge, while my boss is on vacation, will be in after 12 today. It hasn't been bad...no big emergencies.

Not sure if I will head out for a walk outdoors today. Lately I have been walking in the parking garage because of my knee pain. I'll see how it feels close to lunch time.

Yesterday I made a stop at the hospital to pick up my knee xray on a CD to take with me the the orthopedic doctor tomorrow. I got home at 4 and picked up Subway. Dd had just gotten home. I relaxed and ate before my sister came to pick me up. Dd left for work around 5:30. My aunt's service was very nice...sad too. The video was really nice with pictures of lots of family members. I got home shortly after 9. I caught up with dd about her class and she asked me how everything went. I packe dmy breakfast and lunch and dd finished up a homework assignment.

Today dd teaches and so far she has 3 students signed up. I will drop her off at work and head out to workout. I will go home and make dinner after working out then go pick dd up. She finishes at 8pm. Then she has to pick up a few items she needs for her order for tomorrow. We will have dinner then relax and watch TV. I have the towels in the dryer so will fold those when they are done.

Hyper - that is nice of dh to pick dd up from her practice. Does save you time. We have schools that serve those grades too. Cute because they are all young. Did you get a new washer already? Did you see Jan's pictures on facebook of her odd bridal shower? Jan has a cute haircut too. Have a good day!
Unread 09-13-2013, 08:52 AM

Good morning & Happy Friday!

It is still nice and quiet at work right now. By 8am it will start to get busy. I will be at work until noon today. I have a 1pm appt with the orthopedic doctor. We will see what she says. I have one project left that I want to catch up on...hopefully I can get it done before I leave.

I dropped dd off at work and went to work out. I then went home to make dinner and change my shirt. I left to fo pick dd up from work. she was just wrapping up class when I got there. She has 6 students in that class. We picked up the frame of her choir group picture. It came out really nice...we are really pleased with it. We headed home and watched some TV.

Dd will be busy when she gets home from school. She is done at 11:40 today. She has 4 dozen cupcakes to bake for 2 different orders. She baked the cake yesterday and will work on the details while the cupcakes bake. I can help with whatever she needs since I will be home early today. Not much planned this evening...depends on if we have to deliver the order or not. Maybe we will go to the mall. I know we have to make a Target run for things we need for the house.

Not much planned for the weekend. Maybe we will go to the movies tomorrow evening. I have to take my car in for service tomorrow morning. I'll probably do things around the house. We are gearing up for a yard sale early next month...so maybe I will tackle my closet & shoes.

Hyper - hope you enjoy your day off today. Have a good Friday and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 09-13-2013, 11:57 AM

Hi ladies
Yesterday dd had a volleyball game after school. When it an away game the team rides the bus to and from the game. We were late getting there because there was road construction and we had to take a detour. We only missed one set. Unfortunately they lost the match again. We met dd back at school then we stopped for dinner on the way home. Dd and lds both had a little homework to do then we watched tv in the evening.

After i dropped the kids at school i headed out to look for a new purse. I looked at several places. I ended up finding on at kohls. I had a 15 pct off coupon so that was nice. I stopped at target and picked up a few things we needed. I'm making steak, mashed potatatoes salad and green beans for supper.

Tomorrow dd has a game in the morning. After her game we are going to get a washer.i'm not sure what else we will do this weekend.

Scrapper good luck at your appt. wow dd sure will be busy. That's good she's getting orders. I willl have to check out jan's facebook page. I haven't been on i a while.

Have a good day and weekend
Unread 09-16-2013, 11:43 AM

Good morning ladies,

My boss is back from her vacation. She said it was hard coming back. Luckily her calendar isn't heavy today. We blocked time out in her schedule for work time. It will give her a chance to ease back into work mode. Every now and then I see email from her which means follow up for me.

We had a good weekend. Friday I went to my appt with the othopedic doctor...I really liked her. They took xrays because they wanted them where I was standing. I have osteoarthritis in my knees. My left knee has been causing me the most pain. She said that I am in between the mild and moderate stage. As there is no cure, we discussed a treatment plan. She gave me an injection which is like cortisine which helps with the pain. I return in a month to see how it worked for me. If it was successful, she said I could get one every 3 months. I headed home and dd was busy baking. We delivered the cake and cupcakes to my cousin. It was a camping theme. She did a great job on the cake. The tops of the cupcakes had graham crakers, chocolocate and mini marshmallows like smores. They loved it. We picked up dinner and headed home. She relaxed for awhile and started working on the 2nd order which was 2 dozen cupcakes. they were baked she just had to decorate them.

Saturday morning I dropped my car off for service and walked over to the gym. Dd worked. I took the bus back home after my workout and waited for dd's friend to come and pick up the cupcakes. I showered and got ready. My car needed brakes and they found something else wrong so they gave me a rental. My car would be ready on Monday. I did marketing and we just stayed home. I did laundry and cleaned my closet out...I got rid of a lot. It feels so good to have that done. We watced TV and relaxed.

Yesterday we took the dogs for a walk in the morning and then went to church. We left to meet my sisters in the later afternoon. We went to dinner at Applebees. It was good but their service was so slow last night.

I am leaving work at 3 today so I can go to the credit union and get the cash to pay for my car and return the rental. The good thing is that the car rental is in the same lot. We are going to work out. I am making pork soft tacos.

Hyper - glad you found a purse...nice that you had a coupon. How was dd's game? Hope you had a good weekend. I'm curious to hear about the first day of school for the kids at your work. have a great day.
Unread 09-16-2013, 06:55 PM

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend. On friday dd had practice after school. Dh picked her up on his way home. I made my steak dinner. It was good. I had been having a taste for it. We watched tv in the evening.

Saturday morning we got up and went to dd's volleyball game. They finally won. They played really well. After the game we stopped for lunch then dropped the kids off at home. Dh and i went back out to shop for a washer. We actually ended up getting a washer and dryer. We figured it was only a matter ofbtime before we'd have to replace the dryer since they are the same age. They were supposed to be delivered today, but onebof the deliverymen's wife went in to labor this morning so it's rescheduled to tomorrow afternoon. We came home and lds and dd played outside for awhile. Bds was at work. I picked him up. We watched tv in the evening.

On sunday we went to church. After church i took bds to work. Dh went out to look for a couple new pair of pants for work. The kids played outside. I did a little cleaning. Later i picked bds up from work. I made a pot of chili for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Work was good today. It was actually fun. The kids are so cute. When i got home bds was home. He and i went to subway for lunch. Dd had a volleyball game after school. They won again. We just had sandwiches when we got home. We are watching some tv this evening.

Scrapper I hope the shot will help manage the pain. Oh the camping cupcakes sound really cute. How nice to get your closet cleaned. That is one of the things on my list.

Have a good evening
Unread 09-17-2013, 09:18 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is so quiet at work right now. People are late due to the signal being out at the corner of our building so the traffice is backed up. My boss even called me. She has an 8am meeting and asked me to call and let them know she was late. I guess there was a car chase at the corner of our building yesterday after 5pm. Dh was still at work when he heard all the sirens. So the light is still out today.

I left work an hour early to go return the rental and get my car back. I got it all done and got home around 15 minutes earlier than my usual time. I relaxed for a bit and then dd and I got ready to go work out. After class we went to Target to pick up some things we needed. We got home and had dinner then watched Tv for awhile.

Today dd is meeting her best friend for lunch. They both get out of class at 1pm. They are going to their favorite place - Panera. Dd and I will go work out this evening. I have some laundry to finish up. Then we will watch TV.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. your steak dinner sounded so yummy. I'll probably make that sometime this week. Yay for dd's team winning their game. Glad you got your washer and it made sense to get they dryer now too. Especially since they are the same age. Glad work was fun...you are working with a cute age group. Yes, it feels so great to have my closet done. I need to have dh measure the width of the closet so I can buy a curtain rod. We took the doors down awhile back. I have the curtains already.

Have a good day!
Unread 09-17-2013, 03:46 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was good. I'm really liking it. My washer and dryer came this afternoon. I have been doing laundry since. I love them. I am going to finish one more load and continue tomorrow. My laundry got really backed up. Dd is at volleball practice. Bds is at work and lds is at the neighbors. They sold their house and will be closing on halloween. We sure will miss them. They are moving to another town not too far away so we will still be able to see them sometimes. I'm making homemade pizza for supper. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper i'm sure it's nice to have your car back. How nice that dd and her friend could have lunch together.

Have a good day

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register