2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 525 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-21-2013, 03:05 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday dd, lds and I went shopping. Lds found an iron man costume that he wanted. DD looked around but really didn't see anything she wanted. I bought some things at target that we needed. We stopped and ate on the way home. DH worked late and got himself something to eat. Bds was working. I picked him up when he was done. We watched tv in the evening.

Saturday we slept in. DD didn't have a game which was nice. Since dd didn't find anything shopping the day before, she wanted to go the the mall. So her and I went to the mall and lds and dh went out together. Bds was working. DD got a skirt, a shirt, a curling iron and few other odds and ends. I need some new jeans. I found a couple pair I like at JC penney. I had a 10.00 off coupon. We stopped and had dinner on the way home. Noone was home we we got back. Lds and dh got home a while after us. They had a nice time out. They went bowling and out for dinner. I picked bds up from work then we watched some tv.

Sunday we went to church. After church dd had an outing with the youth group. I brought her home to change then took her back up to church. They were going bowling then out to eat at a pizza place. Bds was working. The rest of us just relaxed. DD had a good time at her outing. She got home about 4:00. I picked bds up at 5:00. I made chicken, mashed potatoes and asparagus for supper. DD wasnt hungry since they had just eaten before she came home. We watched tv in the evening.

Back to work today. Work was good. It is really chilly her today. Only 36 degrees. DD has practice this evening. DH will bring her. I'm making chicken tacos for supper. We will probably watch tv. in the evening.

Scrapper sorry you didn't feel well on Friday. It was good you went to urgent care the night before to make sure everything was ok. The pumpkin patch sounds like fun. We will be going soon to get our pumpkins.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-22-2013, 11:15 AM

Hi ladies,
Work was good today. We had to wear our winter coats this morning. Dd has practice tonight. I'm making spaghetti for supper. Bds has to be at work at 1:00 so i will run him up there.

I made chicken tacos for supper last night. Dh took dd to practice. He just stayed and watched this time. We watched tv in the evening.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.
Unread 10-22-2013, 02:46 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been semi busy today. I have been able to get things done. I just walked in the building during lunch because my knee has been bothering me quite a bit since Saturday.

Dd and I worked out last night...I kept it at a lower impact level. We had dinner and watched TV. Dd works today so I will drop her off and head to the gym. After class I am going to Target to pick up a few things we need. Then I will pick dd up. We are having lemon pepper chicken breasts with rice and veggies. We will watch The Voice and relax. It is a busy week for dd with exams in all of her classes. Today she had her nutrition test and said it wasn't too bad. she also has 2 baking orders this week.

Hyper - Sounds like you had a nice weekend. That is good lds found a costume that he liked. Dd did really well shopping. Glad you found jeans and great deal with the coupon. Glad dh and lds had a nice time out as well. Your weather has really cooled off. The mornings and nights are very cool here and day time is mild. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-23-2013, 09:38 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is rather foggy out this morning. I stopped on my way in at a bakery and bought some mexican sweet bread to bring in. The bakery smelled so good when I walked in. Everyone was happy when I told them I brought some treats. My boss has a busy day filled with various meetings. I have a training to attend from 10:30 to 12. It is here on our floor so that is good. Our board reports will now be submitted online so that is what it is about. For sure my morning will go by quickly.

I took dd to work and then went to work out. I did a low impact version since my knee was bothering me. I then went to Target to get the things we needed. I picked dd up. We had dinner and watched TV for awhile. Dd studied for awhile.

I know dd will be glad when her classes are done today...she has a test in both her classes today. She works today. I am going to zumba this evening. We are having beef tacos today. We will watch the Voice since we haven't watched Monday's episode yet.

Hyper - hope work went well today. Have a good day!
Unread 10-23-2013, 05:40 PM

Hi ladies,

I made spaghetti for supper last night. I picked bds up from work at 7:00. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. We had a small class today, because alot of kids were out sick. I took bds to work at 1:00. I straightened a little. After school I took dd and her friend to the thrifr store to look for something for their costume. They are going to be lady hobos. They found some crazy clothes. They will look good. DD just left for practice. DH took her. I made burgers for supper. I will pick bds up from work at 7:00. We'll probably watch some tv tonight.

Scrapper I just love the smell of the bakery. Great way to start the morning with treats. Oh that's nice that dd's done with classes. Will she be done until after the holidays now? I'm sorry to hear your knee is bothering you.

Have a good evening.
Unread 10-23-2013, 05:55 PM

You guys are awesome! I thought I was doing ok, but you guys are doing a lot more. I know your a week ahead of me, but does any of your lower backs hurt from doing too much. I mean you guys are working and cooking already. I have been going to work for a few hours here nd there but trying to be careful. Yesterday I went in at 10-3 and it was too much, my back hurt I was hunched over and I could tell by my voice i was exhausted.
Unread 10-24-2013, 02:38 PM

Hi ladies,

I was busy all morning working on payroll. I finally got it all done and now my boss just needs to approve it. Today I went over to a farmers market that our school district was hosting. It was nice....on the smaller side. There were about 6 food trucks there also. I walked around and looked. I bought a baguette.

I took dd to work and then I went of to run some errands. I took a day off from working out to rest my knee. I picked dd up from work. AFter dinner we watched TV for awhile...catching up on The Voice. Dd works today...Thursdays is her largest class. I believe this is the 3rd week of classes..next week they wrap the course up. she is waiting for the November schedule to be printed. We are having hamburgers for dinner. We will continue watching the Voice tonight.

Hyper - wow....the cold/flu season is around the corner. I will get my flu shot next week at my doctor appt. i bet dd & her friend will look great. You will have to take some pics of them. I think I confused you with dd's exams....she still has about 6 weeks left in the semester. She will be done mid-December with the Fall semester. Registration for the winter session starts in about 2 weeks. Hopefully she will be able to get at least one class as the winter session is 6 weeks. Hope your day went well...have a good evening.
Unread 10-25-2013, 12:08 PM

Happy Friday ladies!

It is still really foggy here...hasn't cleared up yet. It is pretty quiet today. My boss took a vacation day. I am catching up on some work and I am going to clean my desk. Not sure if I will go outdoors to walk during lunch..I will see.

I took dd to work yesterday and then I went to work out. I made a quick stop at the market then went to pick her up. We had our hamburgers..really good. She baked a 2nd cake as it was a double layer cake. We watched The Voice and are caught up now. Dd's cake order turned out great. I will email the pics.

Dd was tired this morning. She said she is going to remember not to take Friday classes. She gets out at 11:40 and then has the rest of the day off. We don't have much planned this evening. I am looking for some new shoes...I have worn my flats out. I heard a couple of stores are having sales so maybe we will go to the mall. No plans this weekend either so that is good. Dd works tomorrow. Perhaps we will go to the movies tomorrow evening.

Hyper - hope you are having a good day. Enjoy your weekend.
Unread 10-25-2013, 01:10 PM

Had RAH with sentinel lymph node removal on Oct 5. (cervical cancer 1b1) After 5 days in hospital, was able to go home w/o cath. Received phone call from my surgeon that all cancer was removed, no rec for rad/chemo. I consider myself very fortunate. First follow up on Nov 6. Meanwhile, this week have been dealing with terrible gas pains and leaky uretha. Have some brownish tinged discharge. Not sure if coming from uretha or vagina? Saw on one website-could be leakage from lymph nodes. Aside from gas pains(which have subsided), really pretty well, except tiredness.
Unread 10-25-2013, 04:53 PM

Hi ladies,

I thought I posted yesterday, but I guess not.

Yesterday when I got home from work I watched my show I had taped. DD had a free night last night. No practice. Bds had to work. I made chicken parmegian, angel hair pasta, salad and breadsticks for supper. It was pretty good. watched some tv in the evening.

Today I met my friend for lunch. I went to target first and got a few things. We had a really nice time catching up. We have been friends with them for over 20 yrs. but we don't get to see them too often. I got home just in time to put my stuff away and pick up the kids. Bds is working until 10:00. DD is at practice. We had leftovers for supper. We will watch some tv this evening.

Tomorrow is dd's last game. Her fall volleyball league will be over. On Sunday she is trying out for the JO volleyball league. If she makes it, I believe it won't start until January.

Scrapper the kids and I are gertting our flu shots next week. I did think you meant dd was done with the semester. I may have read it wrong. I hope you have good luck shoe shopping.

Have a good evening and weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register