2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 527 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

My phones have been fairly quiet. I have payroll adjustments to work on. my boss is in a meeting until noon. Hopefully it stays like this so I cna get my work done.

Dd and I went to zumba last night. She has missed it since she goes on Mondays only because of her work schedule. During the rest of the week she works out at home. We got home and made our salad. We watched the Voice and dd finished working on her cake order.

Dd is supposed to work this evening. She has to call to find out if students signed up for tonight's class. I am going to work out. We will continue watching the Voice tonight.

Hyper - hope you had a good day off yesterday. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-05-2013, 01:49 PM

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend.

Friday evening we went to the basketball game. It was fun. They had roast turkey, veggies, potatoes and salad in the buffet. And lots of yummy desserts. We ate before the game started. The game was good. Minnesota won, so that was exciting. It was late when we got home.

Saturday we slept in. I took bds to work. Dh and i went out to run errands. We stopped and had dinner at ruby tuesdays on the way home. We picked up food for the kids on the way home. We watched tv for the evening.

Sunday we went to church. Dd sang with her junior choir. After church dh took the boys to a slot car swap meet. Dd asked if her and i could go to target and out for dinner. I said that was fine. We went to target. Dd got some fingernail polish and a sweater. I needed a new belt. I found one i liked. We went to applebees for supper. When we got home dh and the boys had just pulled in. They had fun. They got a couple new cars for their track. We watched tv in the evening.

Yesterday dh took the day off since we were off. Bds had the day off as well. I got up early and met a friend for breakfast. Dd and cleaned a little when i got home. We spent the rest of the day relaxing. I made homemade pizza for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

This weekend was daylight savings for us. We gained an hours sleep. That was nice.

Today work was good. I took bds to work when i got home. I'm making chicken tacos for supper. Ill pick bds up from work at 6. No plans this evening.

Scrapper glad you had a nice halloween. It sounded like it was fun. Your weekend sounds nice. Thats too bad dd's friend had to cancel but good that they'll reschedule. I have been making mental notes for christmas gifts as well. It's hard to believe it's the holiday season.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-06-2013, 12:32 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm working on a couple of things this morning. The weather has been nice & mild lately. I may get outside for a walk during lunch. My boss has severall meetings today. This morning she was off site for one and then headed back to the same location for an afternoon session.

Dd didn't have any one sign up for the class last night. She said that would give her more time for homework. So she worked out at home and I went to zumba. When I got home, we finished getting things ready for dinner. We had chicken tostadas. They were good. We watched the Voice and relaxed.

Today dd has to call to see if anyone signed up for the Wednesday class. She knows for sure that people signed up for Thursday and Saturday. I told her it might be slower this month and next due to the holidays. We will watch the Voice tonight...we have an hour left on last night's episode and then we are caught up.

Hyper - sounds like the basketball game was fun...good buffet. Your weekend sounds very nice and fun. That was nice that you were all off on Monday...sounds like a good relaxing day. Nice that you caught up with your friend for breakfast. You neighbors have moved already right? Yes, I am also enjoying the extra hour of sleep we got with daylight savings. Dd likes that it isn't as dark when she is waiting for the bus. One of her friends from her psychology class has been giving her a ride home on Mon. & Wed. (they went to high school together.) One day after class they were walking toward the parking lot and dd's friend asked her if she parked in that lot. Dd told her no that she walked that way to the bus stop. So her friend said she would give her a ride home. She lives in the same area as us. I thought that was nice of her friend. I know I can't believe that the holiday season is upon us. I like walking around to get ideas. Hope you had a good work day. Have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-07-2013, 01:36 PM

Hi ladies

Yesterday when i got home from work bds and i went for lunch. There was a new place in the town we shop that he wanted to try. It was really good. I had to run in to target to pick up a couple quick things. When we were heading home i noticed i didn't have my purse. I panicked because i then remembered when we were putting our bags in the van it was sitting in the front of the cart. I put the cart in the outside cart holder. I was already on the freeway so i had to find a place to turn around. When we got there we looked in the carts where we had parked before but it wasnt there. I went to customer service and thankfully someone turned it in. I was so happy. I really got lucky that an honest person found it. Dd wanted to make supper last night. She made chicken tacos. They turned out good. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. I took bds to work when i got home. Im making tater tot hot dish for supper.

Scrapper that is really nice of dd's friend to give her a ride home. It's nice that your having mild weather. It snowed here tues. Evening but only about an inch. But the temps have been ranging from high 20's to upper 30's. It's too soon for me. Yes our neighbors did move last friday. Everytime i see their old house it feels so strange to know they're not there.

Have a good day
Unread 11-07-2013, 03:32 PM

Hi ladies,

I didn't get outside to walk today during lunch. I walked in the parking lot and then read in my car for awhile. It hasn't been super busy today so I am able to get my work done.

My boss just told me that she has to go to 2 principal meetings tomorrow. One in the morning and an afternoon one. So now I need to look at her schedule for tomorrow and move some meetings around.

Yesterday I went to work out. Dd didn't have enough students for the class to go. They want a minimum of 4 students. We caught up on the Voice and just relaxed.

Today dd does teach today, and I am going to water aerobics class. We are having steak and baked potatoes with veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening. Dd said her throat is bothering her...sounds like she is catching a cold.

Hyper - Glad you enjoyed lunch at the new place with bds. Oh how scary the incident with your purse. You were so lucky that someone did turn your purse in...whew!! How nice that dd wanted to make dinner. Oh that is cold weather you are having already. Have a good evening.
Unread 11-08-2013, 11:28 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday!! I'm sure glad because I am tired. Looking forward to the 3-day weekend. I seem to be fighting a cold as well. Dd and I started taking Cold-eze to help with the cold. We really don't have much planned. Dd works tomorrow. My youngest sister sent me a text last night that there is a memorial mass tomorrow evening for her friend. It is a year that her best friend passed away from breast cancer. So we will go to that.

I took dd to work and then just went to the gym that is close by. It didn't make sense for me to drive to the other gym because I would be rushing there to make it to the water aerobics class. I would probably be late to class. After my work out I went to Target to get the items we needed then went to pick dd up. We enjoyed our steak dinner then watched The Voice.

Today dd has a test in her politics class. She was going to help with the food truck festival this evening but becasue of her cold she told them she wasn't able to help. She just wants to rest as much as she can this weekend. So we don't have much going on this evening. We will pick up dinner and then watch TV and relax.

Hyper - hope you had a relaxing evening. Enjoy your day off and have a great weekend!
Unread 11-11-2013, 03:44 PM

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend.

Friday i cleaned my house and did laundry. I took bds to work. I made cheeseburgers for supper. Dd asked if her friend could sleep over. I said that would be fine. Dd and dh picked her up. The girls hung out in dd's room. I picked bds up from work then we watched some tv.

Saturday morning dd and her friend were volunteering at the thrift store. They had to be there at 10:30. Her friends parents would pick them up when they were done and bring dd home. I took bds to work. Dd got home about 2:00 we just relaxed most of the day. I made fried chicken for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Sunday we went to church. Lds's class sang. His class also hostrd coffee hour after church so we helped with that. We changed when we got home. Dh and i went out to run a few errands. We had a latte from starbucks on the way home. We had a whatever night for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. Dh and i have parent teacher conferences this evening. Dd and lds both got very good report cards so i suspects the conferences will go well.

Scrapper hope you had a good weekend. Have a good day.
Unread 11-12-2013, 12:30 PM

Good morning ladies,

It sure was so nice to have a 3-day weekend. We had a relaxing weekend. Friday evening I went to run a few errands and pick up dinner. Dd wasn't feeling well from her cold. she had taken a shower and was in her pjs on the couch watching TV. I got back and we had dinner and watched TV.

Saturday morning I went to work out. Dd worked and drove dh's car. After my workout, I went to buy the purse dd had liked for Christmas. My last stop was the flower mart. I did some things at home and went to do marketing. Dd and I went to the memorial mass for my sister's friend. We left after it was over and headed to Michaels to get some things dd needed. I also found some stickers for my scrapping. We picked up dinner when we were done. Dh had picked up something for him already. We watched TV and relaxed.

Yesterday we took the dogs for a walk after breakfast. We got ready for church. We came home and changed and had lunch. I did a few things around home then we left to meet my sisters. It was good catching up with them. Once we were back home we relaxed and watched TV. I ordered some pictures at Walgreens for my upcoming scrapping date with my friends this weekend.

It was nice to sleep in yesterday...we all did. We pretty much stayed in pjs all day. I did laundry and started working in my scrapbook room...getting it cleaned up and organized. i made a good dent. dd and I went to work out. I made pork chops, mashed potatoes and veggies. We watched the Voice.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend..nice and relaxing. Have you tried the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks? Dd and I tried it Friday evening and really liked it. Congrats to dd and lds on their great report cards. How were parent conferences? Have a good day!
Unread 11-13-2013, 12:05 PM

Hi ladies

We went to conferences monday evening. They went really well. The kids are doing great. We came home and watched tv.

Yesterday after work bds and i went out for lunch. It was good and we had a nice time. I made pork chops for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. Dd has an eye appt. after school. She's decided she wants to get contacts. We agreed since she plays sports. Her glasses have gotten hit a lot. I'm making breakfast for supper.

Dh and bds will be leaving for texas tomorrow. They are going to the formula one race. They are excited. They'll be back on monday.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Yay for sleeping in and staying in yourjammies. It's nice to do that once in a while.it sounds like you made a lot of progress on your scrapbooking room.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-13-2013, 12:23 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy morning. I have a variety of things to get done. My boss has meetings all morning. Phones haven't been super busy. I'm thinking about going to the farmers market today to buy some strawberries. I also have a libary book to return..it is on the way.

I got home a little earlier yesterday. I did a load of laundry before I left to work out. Dd worked out at home. By the time I got home she was showered and working on her cake order. We had hamburgers and fries for dinner. We watched the Voice. Dd's cake came out so cute. It was tropical themed. I will share some pics.

Dd doesn't work today. She is working out at home. I will go work out. We may pick up Subway or Panera for dinner. We will watch TV and relax. I have 2 loads of laundry to finish.

Hyper - glad to hear that parent conferences went well...congrats to both dd and lds on doing so well. Nice for you and bds to have some alone time. It does make sense for dd to get contacts because of her being so active with sports. How old will she be? I'm sure dh and bds are very excited about going to the race. Yes, it was great to have a jammies day on Monday...haven't done that in a long time. I am so glad that I finally started sorting out my scrapbook room. Have a good day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register