2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 528 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-14-2013, 12:29 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies

I took dd to the eye doctor after school yesterday. She had to be able to put the contacts in and take them out in the office before we left. It took her about an hour to be able to do both. They said it was normal to have some difficulty until she gets used to them. She has a schedule for the first week as to wearing them so many hours per day. She goes back in a week to the eye doctor. I made breakfast for supper when we got home then we watched some tv in the evening.

This morning we said goodbye to dh and bds before we left. They will call us when they land. Work was good. I did a couple of errands in town on the way home. I'm making chunky potato soup with shredded chees and bacon bits for supper and sandwiches. We will probably watch tv in the evening.

Scrapper i would love to see pics of dd's cake. I know it's a good feeling when you get an organizing project done. Dd will be 14 in dec. hard for me to believe.

Have a good day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-14-2013, 01:53 PM

Hi ladies,

It has turned out to be a busy day today. I'm hoping I can get the rest of my work done after I eat. I just walked in the building.

I went to work out yesterday. Dd stayed home and did her workout. I picked up Panera for dinner. It was really good. We watched the Voice and relaxed. Dd worked on some of her homework.

Today dd works today. I will take her to work and then I have a meeting at church at 6pm. This year I am helping out at the Chirstmas concert next month. Dd has participated in them when she was in the children's choir and then in high school. They have refreshments after the performance so I am helping organize that part. We are having chicken with brown rice and veggies. We will probably watch TV and relax. I have 1 load of laundry left to do.

Hyper - I am sure it will take dd a few days to get used to the process of her contacts. I know the schedule helps her eyes adjust. I'm sure dh & bds were excited. I'm sure they will have a great time. That was good to get your errands done on the way home. Have a good evening.
Unread 11-15-2013, 11:01 AM

Happy Friday ladies,

Yesterday around 3:30 dd called to tell me that there was a truck on fire on the freeway by home. The freeway was shut down. I asked my boss if I could leave early...I left at 3:40. I took the streets to avoid the freeway mess. I got home at 5:10. Traffic in our area was heavily impacted. I got dd to work at 5:50 and she starts at 6pm. I decided to stay in the area until she was out at 8pm. I went to get gas and just came back to Michaels. I shopped around the store then went to the classroom and sat in the back and read my book. Dd had one student as the other one was stuck in traffic. We went home had dinner then watched TV. I was tired.

Today dd is going to dinner with her friend...they had to reschedule from their original date. I told dd she could take my car. We will go to the market when she gets back. I will do my baking for tomorrow. Tomorrow is scrapping day...yay!! I will also gather my supplies.

Dd works tomorrow. It is her registration date tomorrow at 10am. So dh and I will log on for her to register her for the winter session. She hopes to get 2 classes. We will have to go over that information this evening. Once we are done with her registration, I will go to the flower mart. Scrapping is at 2pm and will be close to home so that is good.

Hyper - hope you have a good day. Enjoy your weekend. I know what you mean about dd turning 14....wow time does fly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-15-2013, 11:39 AM

Hi ladies

Last night i watched project runway with dd. She's been watching it for the past couple seasons. When she took her contacts out last night she had a pretty easy time.

I don't think i told you, but we had water in our basement a while back. We got it all cleaned up but. Unfortunately bds's room developed mold. We hired someone to take care of it. He's been here for a couple days. They had to tear the carpet out and one complete wall. They bleached and scrubbed away the mold then they bleached again. Luckily it wasn't too bad and was fairly simple to take care of. Now they are re-doing the wall and trim then they'll put new carpet down.

I went to target this morning. I got bds a new comforter set. I got dd a couple pairs of jeans and lds an outfit. I picked up a few stocking stuffers for the kids. Im not sure what we'll have for supper.

No plans this weekend. We'll play it by ear. Dd does have a youth group meeting after church sunday. Bds and dh called. They landed safely and are having a great time.

Scrapper your traffic was really bad. That was a long commute home for you. It's good your boss let you leave early. That's nice that dd and her friend are getting together. Oh fun scrapping weekend! I know you'll have a great time.

Have a good day and weekend
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:21 AM

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend.

Friday evening we watched tv. We ordered pizza for supper.

Saturday morning we slept in a little. Dd was volunteering at. The thrift store with a friend of hers. I took her up there then came back and cleaned the house. Lds and i picked her up then we went to target and kohls. We found a really pretty christmas dress at kohls. It was 50% off plus i had a 15% off coupon so i went ahead and got it for dd. we found a pair of stockings to match at target. We will have to find shoes later. We stopped and had dinner on the way home. We watched tv in the evening.

Sunday we went to church. Dd's class sang. We came home and changed then a little later i took dd back up to church fuor her youth group meeting. Bds and i watched some tv. I got my laundry done. We had chicken and mashed potatoes and green beans for supper.

Work was good. Dh and bdsr will be home this evening. I'm not sure what i will have for supper yet. I'm not quite sure what time dh and bds will get home

Scrapper hope you had a good weekend. Have a good day
Unread 11-18-2013, 02:04 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a pretty hectic day today. Lots of things going on with my boss's calendar, payroll and other interruptions. I am taking a few vacation hours this afternoon. Dd and I are going to a book signing of Giada De Laurentis from the Foodnetwork Channel. Dd is so excited as she is one of her very favorites. I'm excited too. I will head home and wait for dd to call me then I will pick her up from the bus stop. We will go home and change and then head out.

We had a good weekend. Dd had a nice dinner out with her friend. I ate and then watched Greys Anatomy...catching up. I did my baking for scrapping the next day. When dd got home, we watched the finale of Top Model.

Saturday morning dd left us with instructions on the registration process for school. I went to the gym and was back in time. Her registration time was 10am. We were able to sign her up for 2 classes...one is an online clas.. So she has Speech and Intro. to Food & Safety Sanitation. She was happy with them. I ran a few errands after that. I got back and started getting ready for scrapping. Dh left for a late lunch to celebrate his sister's bday. Dd and I left to my friend's house. We had a great time.

Yesterday we went to church. We got home and had some lunch. I did a couple loads of laundry, watered outside and got ready to go meet my sisters. We went to have dinner and caught up and talked about Thanksgiving plans.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. What a great bargain on dd's dress. Sounds like you had some good shopping. I'm sure dh and bds will have lots to share with you all. Have a good evening.
Unread 11-19-2013, 10:01 AM

Good morning ladies,

My boss is at an off-site meeting all day today. So I am hoping for a much quietier day today. I have plenty to catch up on plus payroll is due today. I may go outdoors for a walk during lunch today.

Dd and I had such a fun time at the book signing last night. Giada De Laurentis is so pretty and nice. We got to talk to her while she signed our book. Dd was beyond thrilled!!! We had dinner there before we lined up in the area for the book signing. They have it decorated for Chrismas already...it looks so pretty. You can see some of the pictures on my page in facebook.

today I am going to aerobics class at the gym...my friend teaches tonight. Dd will drop me off and she will go to zumba. I am going to Target after my class and dd will pick me up from there. We are having steak, baked potatoes and veggies tonight. We will watch last night's episode of The Voice.

Hyper - hope dh and bds arrived safely. Did they have a great time? Is bds's room done yet? Have a great day!
Unread 11-20-2013, 01:29 PM

Hi ladies

Dh and bds arrived home monday evening. They had a great time. It was good to have them home.

Yesterday dh dropped the dogs off to be groomed. Our groomer is right by dh's work. When i got home from work, i decided to get bds's room painted. Everything was pretty much done except for carpeting which was scheduled to be installed today. So i thought i might as well paint before the carpet is down. I got halfway done and had to stop to pick the kids up. I continued when i got back. Dd then helped. We were done by 5:00. The dogs looked really good when dh brought them home. Dd had a volleyball meeting. She was getting sized for her uniform and warm up suit. Dh took her and they stopped and got something to eat on the way. The boys and i had sandwiches and chips. We watched tv in the evening.

The guys came this morning right as i was leaving, to install the carpet. When i got home it was done. The room really looks nice. He will come back in the morning and put the new doors on the closet and a few more small things then it will be done.

When i got home from work bds and i went out for lunch. We had a nice time. I'm making pork chops for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Thats nice that dd had a fun time out with her friend. How exciting to meet giada. I like her too. Dd and i watch the food network quite a bit.
I know what you mean about things being decorated for christmas. Just about every store. When i went to kohls last week they were playing christmas music.

Have a good day
Unread 11-20-2013, 02:06 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been busy for me at work since Monday. My boss is really busy too with meetings. it sure makes the work day go by quickly. During lunch I went over to Walgreens and picked up a few items. It is really cool out today. They say we may get rain this afternoon into the night.

Yesterday dd took me to the gym and then she went to zumba. She picked me up at Target. I got what I needed and dd called to tell me she had she parked and was going to come in. She was looking at the food processors & juicers. She wants to get one, and I told her she needs to wait until after the holidays. My family is asking what she wants . My sister in law told me she found a food processor to give dd for Christmas. We had dinner and watched the Voice.

Today I am heading to zumba. I think dd is working out at home. I will check with her when I get home. We are having pork soft tacos today. I have 2 loads of laundry to finish up. We will continue to watch The Voice tonight.

Hyper - glad to hear that dh and bds had a great time. That is convenient that the groomer is close to dh's work. It works out great. I'm sure they looked good. Will they grow much more? Sounds like bds's room is almost done. Glad you had a nice lunch with bds today. I can't think about Christmas yet. I want to get through Thanksgiving first. Besides I still need to make a list. Have a good evening.
Unread 11-21-2013, 10:47 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a rainy day here. It started overnight. Of course that means...heavy traffic and accidents. I got on the freeway briefly then got off and took the streets the rest of the way in. It is bad every where. This morning my boss hosted a Thanksgiving breakfast for the division...it was so yummy. The cafeteria delivered at 8am and we set it up in our conference rooms. I have lots of work to do today. I sorted it into stacks as to what I need to do. The morning has sure gone by fast.

I went to zumba yesterday and dd worked out at home. After class, I stopped to put gas in my car and stopped at the market. Dd had everything chopped for dinner. We watched The Voice. We have to watch the elimination episode tonight. Dd works today. I will drop her off and then go work out. We are going to pick up dinner. We will relax and watch TV. Dd will be working on a cake order for tomorrow...a carrot cake that someone ordered from my work.

Hyper - hope you had a good work day. Have a great day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register