2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 529 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Last night we watched some tv after the kids finished their homework. I was really tired so i went to bed when the kids went.

Work was good today. Today was the last day of classes fir this session. I have a really cute little boy who i do sibling care for on thursdays. He just turned 5. His little brother takes the class and he comes in to sib care with me. We have had a lot of fun playing, this session. He gave me a gift today thanking me. It was really sweet.

I have to take bds to work at 1:30. I'm making spaghetti for supper. We will watch some tv this evening.

The guy came out this morning and finished bds's room. It looks really nice,

I have to work a half day tomorrow. We are doing kindergarten readiness screening. The girl who usually greets the families and brings the child back for screening can't be there so they asked if i could come in.

Scrapper your thanksgiving breakfast sounded great! Oh that's nice that your sister in law found a juicer. Dd will be happy. It sounds like you've had a busy week. One more day and the weekend will be here. Our dogs are at their full growth. Max is 28 lbs. and ruby is 20 lbs. i hear you,i can't think about christmas yet either. I am not even ready. I want to enjoy thanksgiving first, but i know the time will fly by once thanksgiving is over.

Have a great day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-22-2013, 10:11 AM

Good morning ladies

I'm at work doing screening. There is a lull between kids.

Last night after I picked bds up from work we put everything back in his room. He sure was glad to have his room back.
We watched tv for the evening.

Today I'm going to straighten the house when I get home. I'm hoping to have time to watched my show I taped. It's very cold here today. I'm making chili for supper.

No specific plans this weekend. I have to get my thanksgiving food. Other than that, we will see what comes up. DD is singing in church on sunday with junior choir.

Scraooer hope your day is going well. Have a good weekend.
Unread 11-22-2013, 12:37 PM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday!! The rain stopped yesterday afternoon. Now it is pretty cold. It is nice and quiet. Today is the last day of school for our schools. They have the whole week off next week. My sister is really happy about that. Myboss is now on vacation until after Thanksgiving. She sure needs it since she has been so busy. I'm hoping to use this time to catch up on things and clean up my email.

I think I will walk over to the post office during lunch to buy my Christmas stamps. I also want to start finding our picture for our Christmas card. Dd is meeting her best friend for lunch at Panera after she gets out of class today. Not much going on this evening. Dd wants to go to Michaels this evening to use the 50% off coupons we have. We are going to a different store than the one she works at.

We don't have any set plans this weekend. I want to finish up marketing for Thanksgiving. I have the majority of what I need. Dd and I are going to a couple of stores that have baking supplies. Maybe we will catch a movie in the evening.

Hyper - sounds like the first session of classes went well. The kids sound so cute. That was cute of the little boy to bring you a gift. I'm sure bds is enjoying having his room back and I bet it looks very nice. Oh that is nice that your dogs are full grown now. I hope you get to watch your show. Have a good day and have a great weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2013, 10:28 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yay..it is a short work week...3 days!! It should be fairly quiet since our schools are closed this week. My boss is on vacation this week. So I am hoping to get mywork done and things my boss left for me.

Today during lunch I will go to the post office since I didn't end up going on Friday. It was pretty cold this morning 45. I put the heater on in the car. Dd said it was cold at the bus stop, but she didn't have to wait that long for it so that was good. She works today. Today's class is for Thursday's class (Thanksgiving). I will drop her off and go work out. We are having hamburgers today with french fries and veggies. We will watch TV and relax.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening we went to Michaels, and we used our 50% off coupons. We picked up dinner on the way home and just relaxed and watched TV. Saturday morning I went to the gym. Dd worked. She left me a message that she had forgotten her wallet with her driver's license in my glove compartment. So after the gym, I went across to Michaels to drop it off. She hadn't started to teach yet. I walked around and bought a few things with the last 50% off coupon. My last stop was the flower mart. I headed home and did some cleaning . We had lunch and watched the Thanksgiving Live on Food Network. Dd and I then headed to a party supply store that has baking supplies. Dd wanted to check it out. She bought 2 things but said as she walked around and looked at things that they were overpriced. We headed back home and we all went to dinner. We were going to go to the movies but the wait for the next showng of Gravity was 1 hour. We decided to go home and relax and watch TV.

Yesterday we went to church. We came home had lunch. Dd baked a pumpkin bread loaf that my niece wanted her to make. I started on laundry. I have abut 3 loads left. We left to go meet my sisters and niece. It was cold at the cemetery then we went out to dinner.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Hope your work day is going well. Enjoy your day!
Unread 11-26-2013, 12:45 PM

Good morning ladies,

Another chilly morning today. The sun is out and kind of cool. My phone calls are rather light and taking care of some things. I think I will go over to one of the shopping areas during lunch.

Yesterday when I got home dd was finishing up her work out. I changed into my work out clothes and she got ready for work. I went to drop her off and then I headed out to zumba. it was a good class. I stopped at the market really quick then went to pick dd up. I went to the classroom to let her know I was there and then went to walk around. I went to the scrapbooking section and looked at the stickers. I picked up some that were on clearance. We had dinner and then watched TV.

Dd doesn't work again until Saturday. She will be busy with 2 orders. She has 2 dozen cupcakes for someone at my work. I will bring those in tomorrow. Then her friend ordered a cake for Thanksgiving day.

We are having beef tacos for dinner. Dd is working out at home and I haven't decided if I will go to zumba or aerobics. I'll see when I get home. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a great day.
Unread 11-26-2013, 05:12 PM

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend. Friday i worked a half day. It was actually kind of fun. I took bds to work when i got home. We watched tv in the evening.

Saturday i slept in. Dd and a group of her friends went to see catching fire and out for dinner. One of her friend's moms was chaperoning. Bds had to work. Dh, lds and i went out and ran a few errands. We went to olive garden for supper. It was very good. We brought leftovers for bds to eat when he got home. After dinner lds wanted to go to cherry berry to get a yogurt. It was yummy. Dd was home when we got home. She said she had just gotten home. I picked bds up from work then we all watched tv.

Sunday we went to church. Dd sang with junior choir. They did a great job. One of dd's classmates was having a football party. We went home and changed. I took dd and her friend who lives by us to the party. Her friends mom was going to bring them home. I csme home and did laundry. We watched tv in the evening.

I was off yesterday. Bds was off as well. After i dropped the kids at school, i took bds for a haircut. After we went to get our thanksgiving food. We had lunch before going home. I made pork chops for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Today i had to work. We washed all the toys and had a staff meeting. The kids only had a half day so i picked them up after work. We went to subway for lunch. Im making chili for supper.

I am off the rest of the week. Lds and dd are off as well. Tomorrow we are going to the apple barn to get our pies.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Pumpkin bread loaf sounds delicious. You have a short week. Yay! Do you have plans for thanksgiving.

Have a nice evening
Unread 11-27-2013, 11:35 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is pretty quiet today. Lots of people took today off or are unassigned. I have 3 tasks that I need to get done today. I may go over to the flower mart during lunch because I want to get some sunflowers for tomorrow.

Dd worked out at home and I went to the gym for aerobics. I stopped off at Target when I was done to pick up some things we needed. We had dinner and watched the Voice. Dd worked on her cupcake order...they came out so cute!!

Today dd only has her math class and will be done at 10:30. Her pscyhology class was cancelled today because the professor's son is having a procedure done. Dd is happy that she will be home earlier. I'm not sure if she is working out at home today. I willgot o zumba. We are having chicken breasts with brown rice and veggies. I want to get some things done tonight in preparation for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

We have the family coming over...my sisters, nieces, brother in law, my sister in law and her husband. It will be fun. I have everything we need. tonight I will do light cleaning and put the tablecloths on the tables and bring the dishes down.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. glad you got to sleep in. Dd was busy doing fun things with her friends. Oh how nice that you are off now for the week and that the kids are off too!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving..Enjoy!
Unread 11-27-2013, 12:06 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning i ran up to the grocer and got a few last minute things for tomorrow. The kids and i are going to go to target and then stop at the apple barn on the way home to get our pies for tomorrow. I'm making breakfast for supper tonight.

It will be just us for thanksgiving. We will go to church in the morning. We always watch the macy's parade. Dd will help me make our thanksgiving dinner.

Scrapper it sounds lije you will have a fun thanksgiving. That's nice that dd will be able to come home early. Will you go shopping for black friday? I will have dh run up and get a paper in the morning. I'll look at the ads. If there are things i'm interested in i might go.

Have a blessed happy thanksgiving!
Unread 12-02-2013, 10:23 AM

Good morning ladies,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was very nice. We put the turkey in early morning. Dd and I went to the zumba class they had in the morning. We got back and started getting things ready. Everyone got ot our house around 4 or so and we sat to have dinner at 5pm. Everything was really good. It was great spending time with the family. My sisters were the last to leave around 11pm. i changed into my pjs and looked through the ads. Nothing really popped out at me. So we slept in on Friday. After breakfast I put all the dishes away and put the table back in place. We watched TV and lounged around. In the afternoon dd and I went out shopping to Target, Kohls, Pennys and Michaels. I found some things at each of the stores. We headed home and had dinner. My brother in law joined us and we enjoyed leftovers. WE watched TV in the evening.

Saturday I went to the gym and ran some errands after class. Dd worked. I saw her because I went to Michaels to use a 50% coupon. WE met back at home. I bought dd pink converse that she wants. The store I got them at had a 10% off everything in the store. We watched TV and I started laundry. In the afternoon we went to the cemetery to visit my inlaws and dh's grandparents. They are all in one row. After that we did the marketing and headed home. We had dinner and watched TV. Yesterday we went to church. It was blanket Sunday...bring blankets for the needy. We took 2...it looked like the bins were quite full. We went home and had lunch. I continued with laundry. Before heading out to the cemetery we stopped at the bookstore. I had a 30% coupon that expired yesterday. We bought calendars and a book that was on sale for muffins and cupcakes. After the cemetery we met one of my sisters for dinner. My other sister had a birthday party.

This is dd's last week of classes. Finals are next week. Today starts a new work month for dd. So far she will have a class on Tuesday and Thursday. Tomorrow she will check to see if anyone has sgned up for Wednesday or Saturday yet. I am making steak, baked potates and veggies today. We will head to zumba. My boss won't be in the office until Thursday. She is at a conference in Maryland.

Hyper - hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Did you go out shopping? Hope you had a relaxing weekend. It sure was nice to sleep in and relax. We also caught up on some shows. Hope your work day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 12-02-2013, 01:54 PM

Hi ladies

We had a nice weekend

On thanksgiving i put the turkey in the oven when i got up. We all watched the Macy's parade. By the time that was over, dd and i started making all the side dishes. We ate around 4:00. After dinner we cleaned up all the dishes and realaxed the rest of the day. I also looked at the ads and didnt see anything.

We slept in on friday. We had a really lazy day. We all stayed in our jammies all day and caught up on shows. We had thanksgiving leftovers for dinner.

Saturday i did some laundry and straightened the house. Later we all got ready and went out for dinner. We had a really nice time. We stopped at coldstone and had ice cream on the way home.

On sunday we went to church. We came home and changed then we went to the tree farm and got our christmas tree. We decided since thanksgiving was late, there wouldn't be too msny weekends until christmas. We came home and put it in the stand but didnt decorate yet.

Today work was good. When i got home i put the lights on the tree and brought up our ornaments. The kids will decorate it after school. Dd has her first volleyball practice this evening. Dh will take her.

Scrapper your thanksgiving sounded perfect. I didnt do any shopping this weekend, but i did get a few gifts online today for the cyber monday sales.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register