2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 533 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies

On new year's eve we played some games, had snacks and the kids and i watched the ball drop at midnight. Dh fell asleep. On new years day i took my decorations down and undecorated the tree. I made shredded beef sandwiches. We just relaxed the rest of the day.

It was hard getting up for work yesterday. But lds and dd actually got up earlier than they normally do. They enjoyed their break, but i think they were anxious to get back to school. Our classes don't actually start until monday. We had a staff meeting then we prepped for classes. We actually worked a full day. When i got off i went over and picked the kids up. I made tacos and rice for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Today im going to do a little cleaning. We have a busy weekend. Dd has practice, then her and dh will pick up dd's friend who is going to sleep over. Tomorrow morning we are going to visit our neighbors who moved. The kids are excited. It will be good to see them. Tomorrow evening dh and the kids are going to a timberwolves game. Sunday dd has a game. After her game we are meeting our friends for lunch.

Scrapper dd's party sounds like it was nice. That's good that some of her friends could come. I love your jammie day yesterday. It sure is nice to do that once in awhile. We have had snow, but our cold weather has been the real problem. It has been below zero everyday this winter with the exception of only a couple of days. They are predicting -25 for monday. They said there might be a statewide school closure. The decision will be made sunday evening when they have a better idea of the condtions. This has been our coldest winter since 1994.

Have a good day and a good weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-03-2014, 09:03 PM

Hi ladies,

Today after breakfast I started working in my scrapbook room. I got a lot done yesterday and continued today. I washed the curtains and am working on the last part. It is the long table that I use as a work table. it is looking good. The last thing to do will be to vacuum.

Dd took my car to run a few errands. She exchanged her pink converse for an 8. Seems that 8-1/2 is too big for her now. She went to Michaels to go buy chocolate (blue and white) for a baby shower order she is working on. She is making lollipops. She is almost done with the order then we will go deliver it.

Tomorrow we are having a yard sale. Whatever doesn't sell, I will donate. We will stop by around 2pm. Then I need to get marketing done to get ready for work next week.

Hyper - Your New Year's Eve sounds nice and relaxing. You had a productive New Years Day taking the decorations down. Oh how fun that you get to go visit your former neighbors. You do have a busy weekend. Yes, jammie day was nice...love those kind of days. Your winter has sure been cold. Have a good weekend!
Unread 01-06-2014, 10:17 AM

Good morning ladies

The govenor closed all schools today because of the weather so the kids and i are home hibernating. The temp right now is -18 and the windchill is -45. Poor dh had to go to work. Luckily it's bds day off.

We had a good weekend. Friday dh took the day off. I took the kids to school. I came back and straightened up a bit. Dh and i went out for lunch then went for coffee. We picked the kids up from school after. Dd had volleyball practice. Dh took her. We relaxed in the evening.

On saturday, we got up and got ready to go to our old neighbors house. We had a great time. The kids had fun playing with their kids. Lds has missed his friend so much. We came home and realxed for a bit then dh and the kids left. A vendor gave dh tickets to the timberwolves game again. I relaxed in my jammies and watched tv. They got home about 10:30. They had a great time.

Sunday morning dd had a volleyball game. They won. After the game we met our good friends for lunch. We had a really nice time. On the way home we stopped and got some groceries then relaxed in the evening.

I'm going to do laundry today. I'm making cheeseburgers for supper.

Scrapper you really got your scrapbooking room in order. I'm sure that's a good feeling. Hope you had a good weekend.
Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2014, 11:06 AM

Good morning ladies,

Back to the work routine today...it was hard getting up early again. I have to say that it was a nice break...relaxing and fun. it makes me want to retire but unfortunately financially not ready.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening dd and I went to deliver her baby shower order. it was 120 lollipops...they came out so cute. We picked up dinner on the way home. Saturday morning I went to the gym and ran all my errands before heading back home. Dd worked and took dh's car. Dd and my 2 nieces went out to lunch and shopping. She was gone all afternoon and got back early evening. I swept and mopped, started laundry and put the dining room table back in it's spot. I had it against the wall for dd's birthday party. Then I sat and watched TV. I was catching up on Greys Anatomy. Dh went to pick up dinner and we just relaxed and watched TV.

Yesterday morning dd and I took the dogs out for a walk. We went to church and came back and had lunch. We left to meet my sisters at the cemetery. We took the decorations off of my parents' christmas trees. They will be removed on Wednesday. We then went to dinner. Dh called to see if we would pick up dinner for him on the way home. Once we got home I got busy getting things ready for work.

Dd starts winter session today for 6 weeks. She has 2 classes Speech which is on campus and Food & Safety which is an online class. Her speech class is in the afternoon from 1:20 to 4pm. I may be able to pick her up from the bus stop so she won't have to take the 2nd bus home. She is going earlier today to go buy her books.

I am making pork soft tacos for dinner today. We will head to zumba and come home and relax.

Hyper - at least you are home and indoors. It sounds so cold. It worked out that it is bds's day off too. Sounds like a jammies kind of day. That was nice that you & dh spent some time together on Friday. Sounds like everyone had a good time visiting your neighbors. How far are they from you? Oh that was nice that you had some alone time on Saturday. Sounds like you had a good weekend catching up with friends. Yes, it sure is a great feeling having cleaned up my scrapbook room. I have a few things left to finish up the work space part. Enjoy your day at home.

Hyper-
Unread 01-07-2014, 10:42 AM

Good morning

School was cancelled again today. It is another frigid day.

Yesterday we all just relaxed. We played a few board games. I did my laundry. I made cheeseburgers for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

I straightened up this morning. Bds has to be at work at noon. I wil take him. Im not looking forward to going out, but i will warm up the car and i just have to drop him off so not bad. I think dd and i will do some baking. Maybe some cupcakes. I'll see what she wants to bake. I'm making lemon and dill chicken for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. That's nice that dd spent the day out with your nieces. That's nice that one of her classes is online. Our old neighbors live 40 miles from us. Not too bad. Yes it sure would be nice to retire. Since school was closed i've only worked 1 day since Christmas break. I will have to get back in the routine.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-07-2014, 11:51 AM

Good morning ladies,

It has been a little busy this morning. Our schools have a 3 week break so they don't return until the 13th. That makes for our phone calls to be a little lighter. This morning I am working on my boss's calendar. I have to reschedule some of her meetings for the next 2 days because of conflicts.

Dd had a good 1st day yesterday. She said her speech teacher is funny. She finally got emails from the food & safety teacher which is her online class. She doesn't work this week as classes start up next week. So we went to zumba yesterday. it was a great class. We had dinner and watched TV for awhile.

I think I will head outdoors during lunch for a walk. I am making steak, baked potatoes and veggies tonight. After zumba we are making a stop at Target for a few things we need. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - Sounds like you had a relaxing day yesterday. Another day off today...hope your weather starts to warm up a little. I saw on the news how cold it is and all the snow. Poor people that are stuck in airports because of their cancelled flights. Baking sounds perfect for today. Yes, I know after being off for awhile, you have to re-adjust to the work routine. I am aiming to be in bed by 10 and no later...so far so good. Have a great day!
Unread 01-08-2014, 12:27 PM

Hi ladies

Back to work and school today.

Yesterday dd and i baked cupcakes. They turned out good. I was going to make lemon and dill chicken for supper, but I changed my mind. I decided a roast sounded good. So i put it in the crockpot. I took bds to work. Dh picked him up from work on his way home. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. It was a little hard getting up this morning. It was still -10 this morning. On my way home from work it was - 4. I'm making spaghetti and french bread for supper.

Scrapper i'm glad dd likes her class. You're steak dinner sounded yummy. Getting to bed at 10 is good. That is what I try to shoot for, but it seems like it's always closer to 10:30 by the time I go to bed.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-08-2014, 01:11 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been busy this morning with a vareity of things going on. I think I will head out for a walk during lunch. I may go over to one of the shopping centers. I need to get a baby shower gift.

I picked dd up at the bus stop after work. This way she only has to take 1 bus. We went to zumba las night...wow it was quite the workout. The instructor played the music non-stop and it was high energy. My legs are feeling it today. After class we went to Office Depot to buy my calendar refill for my organizer. Then we went to Target...I got everything that we needed. Dd said wow we were out of Target quick...LOL. i went with a list and we didn't shop around in the clothes section. I told her we will go back on Friday after work since we both have gift cards. We watched TV and relaxed. Dd then did some of her reading for her classes.

Today I am making hamburgers with potatoes and veggies. After zumba we will relax and watch TV for awhile. I have a load of towels to do.

Hyper - I am sure it was hard to get up this morning. At least just 2 more school days and the weekend is here. Cupcakes and roast sound perfect for a very cold day. Yes, I know what you mean about bed time...I am trying hard to stick to 10. Have a great day.
Unread 01-09-2014, 12:58 PM

Hi ladies,

I have several things to work on today. Phone calls seem to be quiet today. I am going to Target during lunch. I need to get a baby shower card & gift bag. We are taking the gift to zumba class today as we aren't able to attend the baby shower on Saturday. It is a cloudy day which makes it good walking weather.

I picked dd up yesterday. We went to zumba...another great class. She is really working us out this week...she said we need to get rid of all the holiday food we ate....LOL. Our hamburgers were yummy. We watched TV for awhile and then dd worked on homework.

Today we are headed to zumba and then going to Michaels. Dd has to buy a cake board for an order she has for Saturday. She is making a half sheet cake. I am taking my gift card to see if I see anything Ilike. We will pick up Subway for dinner once we are done. We will relax and watch TV. I have the whites I need to put in the dryer.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. Have a good day!
Unread 01-09-2014, 03:46 PM

Hi ladies,

Today work was busy. I was helping my boss prep for her monday class. After work I swung by the house to pick up bds. He is off today, so I told him we could go to lunch and target. We had lunch at a little diner that he likes. It was good. Bds had a target gift card. He got two shirts. I shopped in the clearance sections. I bought bds a shirt, dd and lds a pair of pajamas and i got a sweater. There is alot of clearance right now. We picked the kids up from school when we got back.

We are having leftovers for supper. We'll watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper if I stick to a list I can shop fast. But I always seem to get distracted though I like how how you're zumba instructor said she's working away everyones holiday food. What a great way to do it.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register