2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 535 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-16-2014, 11:51 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

A much quietier day today. The staff that was out yesterday is back. My boss is back today and catching up on work. I will be working through my lunch today. I am leaving at 2:30 for my appt with the podiatrist for my diabetic foot check up. Hopefully I will be on the road soon after that to go meet dd and get her to work. The schedule is catching up with us. Her class at school ends at 4pm. By the time she gets to the spot where I pick her up it is 5pm. she starts work at 6 to 8pm. I head off to work out then come back and pick her up. It means we have to be organized and pack the car at night with all of our stuff that we need.

Dd said her speech went well. she was nervous at first but once she started she was fine. It was a demonstration speech so she did a demo on how to make a flower out of fondant/gum paste. I picked her up and took her to work. i went to zumba and then headed to pick dd up. I walked around the store looking around. We headed home and had dinner then watched TV for awhile.

Today I am making steaks, backed potatoes and veggies. Dd works today. Once we are home we will watch TV and relax. My knees were feeling slightly achy yesterday from the injections so I kept my workout at a lower pace and took tylenol before I went to bed. Today they are still a bit achy but not too bad. Must be the medication doing its thing. I should feel the effects here in the next couple of days. The doctor said as the weather begins to warm up I should start to feel better. Winter is rough she said for the arthritis.

Hyper - yummy chocolate chip cookies. I see Dd enjoys baking. Oh dhis going to love his espresso machine...very nice. Work goes by faster when we are busy. Enjoy your day. Hope the wind calms down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-17-2014, 11:03 AM

Happy Friday ladies,

Phones aren't too buys so that is good. Getting some things done and will catch up on some other things when I am done with my deadline stuff. There was a fire out our way but not close. it was started yesterday by some campers...they were arrested yesterday afternoon. Today though it smells so smokey...so no walking outdoors today. As of last night it was only 30% contained. Five houses were lost and I think 2 people hurt but not serious so that is good.

I picked dd up at the bus stop. We had some extra time before I dropped her off at work. We got a smoothie at Jamba Juice. I bought this fundraiser card where you buy one item and you get the 2nd for free. We enjoyed our smoothies. Dd's class last night was course 1 and she had a total of 11 students which is awesome. That is where you want the most students because they will continue through the rest of the courses 2, 3, and 4. We enjoyed our steak dinner. Dd made a relly good salad with lots of veggies. I brought leftovers for my lunch. We watched TV for awhile.

Today dd has registration for the spring semester. Her time slot is 2pm. I hope she is able to get the classes she wants. This evening we are going to the mall to do some shopping with your gift cards from Christmas.

Tomorrow I will go to the gym and get marketing done. Our scrapping day was scheduled for tomorrow but my friend that was hosting is sick with a sinus infection and bronchitis. We have rescheduled to the end of February. My girlfriend from middle school will come over to my house tomorrow since she can't make the February date. We will scrap from 1 to 5pm. In the evening dh, dd and I will go to a movie. I am looking forward to the 3-day weekend....relaxing.

Hyper - hope you had a good evening. Happy birthday to dh! Will you be celebrating this evening? Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 01-17-2014, 12:21 PM

Hi ladies

Today after I took the kids to school, I went to starbucks and got the expresso machine for dh. It also makes coffee. He will be surprised. He's looked at it several times and asked me if we should get one. I told him no, knowing that I would be getting it for his birthday. On the way home I stopped and got his cake. I wrapped his gift when I got home. I took bds to work then I came back and watched my show I had taped.

Dd has practice. We will celebrated dh's birthday when they get back.

There is no school monday, so we have a 3 day weekend. That will be nice. Tomorrow dd has a volleyball tournament in the afternoon, so we will go to that. Dd sings in church sunday with junior choir. I'm not sure yet what we will do on monday. Bds has that day off, so i'll see what they want to do.

Scrapper hope your day is going well. Have a good day and weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-21-2014, 09:08 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a nice 3-day weekend...relaxing and productive. Friday evening dd and I went to the mall. I bought a new pair of slippers and a slip and dd bought some cute minnie mouse underwear at JC penneys. We hit a couple more stores...dd bought a couple of tops at 2 other stores. We bought dinner on the way home.

Saturday morning I went to the gym. Dd went to work. She had plans to go to the movies with a friend in the afternoon. One of good friends came over for scrapping since we rescheduled our regular scrapping to next month. We had a good one on one time. However, she did share some sad news with me. She asked her husband for a divorce back in November and wanted me to know. Dd got home shortly after 6. We watched a movie in the evening and just relaxed. Sunday we walked the dogs then got ready for church. We came back home and had lunch. I did a couple loads of laundry before we left for the cemetery to meet my sisters. We all went to dinner after.

Yesterday it felt good to sleep in. We ended up just staying home. I finished working on laundry, did a little cleaning. Dd worked on homework. i did a little more scrapping since I left my stuff out. I made pork chops, brown rice and veggies. We went to zumba and it was a packed class. We watched TV in the evening and dd worked on her outline for her speech assignment.

Dd works today so I will pick her up at the bus stop and drop her off at work. Today I will go to aerobics class. I am making steak, veggies and probably baked potatoes. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - hope you had a nice 3-day weekend! How was dh's birthday celebration? Was he surprised with the expresso machine? I saw the picture you posted...he looked happy! Have a good day.
Unread 01-21-2014, 12:13 PM

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend. Friday when dh and dd got home from volleyball practice we celebrated dh's birthday. He was really surprised to get the espresso machine. He has been latte happy

On saturday we slept in then got ready to go to dd's volleyball tournament. They played 6 sets. They won three and lost three. It was a long day. It started at 2:00 and ended at 7:00. We stopped for dinner on the way home. Dd took a shower when we got home then we watched some tv in the evening.

Sunday we went to church. Dd sang with junior choir. Dh and i went out to run some errands after church. We stopped for dinner on the way home. We brought food home for the kids. We all watched some tv in the evening.

Dh took the day off monday since we were all home. We slept in a little. I did laundry. We all relaxed for most of the day. I made soup and sandwiches for dinner. Dd had volleyball practice. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. I have my little buddy on tuesdays. I took bds to work when I got home. I stopped at the grocer. I'm making baked pasta and garlic bread for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. You and dd had a good shopping trip. That's nice that she got together with a friend. I'm glad you had fun scrapping. It's nice that it worked out to be able to still do some scrapbppking even though your regular day was rescheduled. Sorry to hear about your friend's divorce. Yes dh was happy. He's gotten alot of use out of it already this weekend lol

Have a good day
Unread 01-22-2014, 10:38 AM

Hi ladies,

I haven't seen my boss this morning yet. She called me from the parking garage that she was going straight to her 8am mtg. she then was going to her next meeting from there. She does have a busy day of meetings. Today I am working on payroll...it is due tomorrow. I want to get it all entered in today. I'll probably walk indoors today and then read for the last half of my lunch.

YesterdayI was able to stop at home and change into my workout clothes before picking dd up at the bus. We then went across to drop her off at work. I then went to the gym. After class I stopped at Barnes and Noble bookstore to look around. I got 2 books that were on clearance. I picked dd up and we headed home. Dinner was good. We watched TV and relaxed for awhile.

Today we might pick up Subway for dinner or I might make breakfast. We will see what we decide. Dd works today and after I drop her off I will go to zumba. We will probably watch TV this evening. I know dd has a speech assignment due tomorrow so she will work on finishing it.

Hyper - that is great that dh was surprised with the espresso machine and that he has gotten great use out of it. Sounds like you had a great weekend and a nice relaxing day off on Monday. Have a great day!
Unread 01-22-2014, 11:09 AM

Hi ladies,

After supper yesterday, the kids had a little homework. I picked bds up from work. We watched some tv in the evening.

Today work was busy. I'm prepping for 2 teachers now so it is busy. It is cold today. I sure am looking forward to spring. Lol We will have leftovers for supper. Dd and I will watch the cake boss we have taped tonight.

Scrapper nice that you found some books on clearance. Our library had a book sale last week and I was able to find a couple books. They are expensive to buy at full price.

Have a good day
Unread 01-23-2014, 08:20 AM

Good morning ladies,

School was cancelled again today because of the cold. The regular temp is -16 and the windchill is -35. We have had a really cold winter.

Yesterday we had leftovers for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Today bds has to work, so I will take him. Other than that we will stay indoors and keep warm. I'm making pork chops, mashed potatoes and veggie for supper. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper hope your day is going well. Have a good one.
Unread 01-23-2014, 11:43 AM

Hi ladies,

I have quite a bit to get done today. Payroll is due today...so far I have entered everything. I will wait until after lunch to give it to my boss for her approval. I may head outdoors for a walk during lunch. It was cold and foggy this morning.

Yesterday I dropped dd off at work and went to zumba. We did end up getting subway for dinner. We watched TV and relaxed for awhile. Dd has a midterm today in her speech class. Three more weeks of the winter session left. she did get 3 classes for the spring.

Today i will take dd to work and go to zumba. I have to get gas after class. I may go into Michaels when I go pick her up and look around. I am making beef tacos for dinner. We will watch TV and relax. I don't think I had mentioned it...dh is having surgery tomorrow morning. He has some issues with hemorroids and they are going to repair a tear as well. He is doing the pre-op registration this afternoon.

Hyper - sounds like work is keeping you busy working with 2 teachers. I think we have some episodes of Cake Boss to catch up on as well. Yes, books are expensive at regular price. I either check them out at the library or at clearance sales. You are having some really cold weather. I've seen on the news how cold and snowy it is. Enjoy your day and keep warm.
Unread 01-24-2014, 01:29 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday we stayed indoors. We played a few board games then the kids kept themselves busy. We had pork chops, mashed potatoes and broccoli for supper. After supper I picked bds up from work. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning after I took the kids to school I stopped and got a gift card. Bds was invited to a friends birthday this sunday. I came home and took bds to work. The dogs had a grooming appt. today. Dh dropped them off on the way to work and will pick them up. I did a little cleaning. I washed the dogs blankets. I watched my show that I taped. I have to stop in the library before I pick the kids up. A book I had on hold is in. Dd has practice this evening.

Dd has volleyball tournaments on saturday and sunday. We will all go on saturday. I'm not sure if lds and I will go on sunday because she has to be there at 7:15am and since it is quite a ways from our house her and dh will have to leave at 5:30 am. We will see.

Scrapper that's good that dd was able to get 3 classes for next sememster. Yes I'm hoping my work might consider giving me more hours because I only have wednesdays and thursdays to prep for the following week because I'm busy helping with classes on mondays and tuesdays. It's stressful trying to get all the prepping done in 2 half days. i'm going to talk to my boss next week. Good luck to dh, I hope everything goes well with surgery and recovery.

Have a good day and weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register