2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 536 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-27-2014, 11:20 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning,

I have several things to catch up on today. I just finished going through my email. Now on to the next task.

We had a relaxing weekend. Friday was an early morning as we had to be at the hospital by 6am. Dh's surgery was scheduled at 9am. Everything went well and we were home by a little after 12. Dh got in bed to rest. I went to drop off his prescriptions. We had some lunch and I watched TV for awhile. I decided to do my marketing in the afternoon. I also did some cleaning and just caught up on some of my shows. Dd was at Disneyland with her best friend. They bought annual passes. She got home around midmight and said they had a great time. They are planning the next time they are going.

Saturday morning I went to the gym. I had a haircut appt in the afternoon. We pretty much relaxed the rest of the day. Yesterday we went to church. We came home and had lunch. I continued with laundry and went through my mail. Dd and I left to meet my sisters at the cemetery. We all went to dinner after. We picked up dinner for dh on the way home.

Dh is doing pretty well. he is moving with more ease and not too much pain. He has a follow up appt next Monday. Since he is not driving dd gets to use his car for school and work in the evening. She is really excited. Me too since I don't have to be rushing to get home to pick her up.

We are having chicken with rice and veggies. Dd doesn't work today so we are going to zumba. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. how were dd's tournaments? Hopefully your boss will consider giving you more hours. That would be really good. Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-27-2014, 01:17 PM

Hi ladies,

Well today school was cancelled again because of the dangerous windchills. What a winter!

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I picked bds up from work then we watched tv in the evening.

Saturday we did get to sllep in a little. We got ready to go to the tournament. Bds couldnt go because he had to work. Dd's team lost 2 won 1. We stopped and had dinner on the way home. Dd took a shower and went to bed when we got home because she had to be up early on sunday. I picked bds up from work then we watched a little tv.

On sunday dh and ddleft the house at 6:00 am fordd's tournament. The boys and I went to church. I changed when we got home and did laundry. The boys played some video games together. I took bds to his friend's birthday party. It was at the bowling alley in town. I made soup and sandwiches for supper for me and lds. Bds was eating at the party and dd and dh would eat on the way home. Later I picked bds up from the party. He said it was alot of fun. When I got home dd and dh were home. Her team did better. They played 6 games. They won 5 lost 1. We relaxed and watched tv in the evening.

Dd and bds are playing a game together. Dd has practice. They never cancel practice due to weather, but probably because it's not a school team. I'm not sure yet what I will make for supper.

Scrapper I'm glad dh's surgery went welland that he is doing well. That is great for both you and dd to be able to use dh's car. Your weekend sounds nice. How fun for dd and her friend at disneyland. That's nice to have a season pass.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-28-2014, 11:54 AM

Hi ladies,

I made chicken and rice for dinner last night. Dh took dd to practice. Lds had some homework to do. Bds went to a friends. Later we all watched some tv together.

The kids had a 2 hour late start today. I didn't have work due to the late start. I took the kids to school then came back and put some laundry in. I took bds to work. I'm making cheeseburgers for supper.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-28-2014, 12:10 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been fairly busy this morning. I think I am going to go outdoors for a walk today. I've been walking in the parking structure but feel like getting outside today.

Yesterday when I got home, dd was home already. We got ready to go to zumba. Dh was up and said he was doing OK. After class, we stopped at the mall to exchange a top dd had bought. There was a tear on the arm that she did not notice when she got it. We headed home and had dinner and watched TV.

Today dd was working on a cupcake order this morning and will deliver it on her way to school. She has a speech today. I am going to the gym this evening and then stopping at Costco. Dd works. It is nice to not be rushing around getting her to work and then heading to work out. I am making pork tacos for dinner. We will probably watch TV this evening.

Hyper - That was nice that the kids had a late start today. sounds like you had a nice weekend. Dd's team did do well on Sunday. Have a great day!
Unread 01-29-2014, 12:12 PM

Hi ladies,

I had alot of work to catch up on this morning. I did get alot done, but still have much to do. My boss was out sick today.

Dd has a field trip to the state capital today. Dh is chaperoning. He took my van today since he will be transporting kids and I took his car.
I'm making chili for supper.

Last night we watched some tv. We watched dance moms that dd had taped. She really likes that show, but I don't care for it. Too much drama lol

Scrapper it sure is nice that dd can use dh's car this week. Sounds like a great idea to go outdoors.

Have a good day!
Unread 01-29-2014, 04:15 PM

Hi ladies,

My phone calls were quite busy today. I have been catching up on work today.

When I got home yesterday, dd was home relaxing for awhile before she headed to work. Dh was up and about. I changed into my workout clothes and headed to aerobics. I went to Costco after class to pick up things we needed. We had pork soft tacos and watched TV for awhile. Dd was relaxing after dinner since she was done with her speech. She has 2 weeks left for the winter session. She has been getting quite a few orders lately...she is happy about that.

We are having chicken tostadas for dinner. Dd is stopping at the market after school to pick up more corn tortillas and bananas. I will head to zumba and dd to work. We will relax and watch TV.

Hyper - I'm sure work was busy catching up since there was no school a couple of days. That is nice that dh got to chaperone for dd's field trip today. I've seen previews of dance moms and you are right so much drama. Reminds me of a show dd watched about cheerleading. Those moms were something else. Have a great evening.
Unread 01-30-2014, 12:19 PM

Good morning ladies,

It has been a busy morning. I have a couple things I want to get done before I leave for the day. It is overcast and cloudy today. They are saying we may have rain later today. I may go walk outdoors today. There is a farmers market so I may go walk around there.

Dd stopped at the market on the way home from school to pick up a few things we needed. She was home by the time I got home. We relaxed for awhile and then I headed out to zumba and she got ready for work. We had dinner and then watched TV for awhile. Dd worked on a cupcake order for someone from my work.

Today we are having leftovers. We will relax and watch TV. I am going to zumba. Dd teaches tonight...Thursdays is her largest class with 11 students. It is course 1 so hopefully they will continue with the next 3 courses.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. How was dd's field trip? How did dh enjoy chaperoning? Have a good day.
Unread 01-30-2014, 01:13 PM

Hi ladies,

Dh and dd got home from the field trip about 4:30. They both had a good time. I made chili for supper. We ate then lds had quite a bit of homework. We watched tv in the evening.

Today we woke up to snow. It was snowing very heavy so the kids and I left a little early. The roads weren't great but not as bad as I expected. Work was busy. Slowly catching up. I'm taking lds for a haircut after school. I'm making breakfast for supper.

Scrapper thats good that dd is getting alot of orders. Will she have a break after winter session?

Have a good day!
Unread 01-31-2014, 11:14 AM

Hi ladies,

We stopped and got lds a haircut after school yesterday. We had breakfast for supper. Lds had alot of homework to do. I picked bds up from work. We watched some tv in the evening.

I took bds to work a little while after I took the kids to school this morning. I cleaned the house. Dd is going to a friends house after school. We're having leftovers for supper. I'll pick bds up from work at 6:30. Dd's friends mom will bring her home.

Dd has volleyball practice in the morning. On sunday lds's class sings in church and hosts coffe hour. Dd has a babysitting job on sunday afternoon for one of our neighbors.

Scrapper hope your day is going well. Have a good weekend!
Unread 01-31-2014, 02:43 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm glad that the work day is going by quickly. it is a cloudy and cool day. We got some rain late yesterday afternoon. I took the streets going home yesterday and it took me over an hour to get home. There was an accident close to home...a big truck was blocking 3 lanes. I made it home in time to change and head to zumba. Dd was getting ready for work when I got home.

Today our dogs had an appointment at the vet for their shots. Dd drove and dh went with her to help with the dogs. Dd texted me to tell me they were back home and that they had to muzzle one of our dogs...Buster our black dog. Dd took dh to the water store to fill up our 5 gallon bottles. Then she is going to the movies and dinner with a friend. No plans this evening. I will pick dinner up for dh and myself.

Tomorrow I am headed to the gym in the morning. I am going to run my errands before I head home. Dd works and will be done at noon. We are going to her haircut appt in the afternoon. On the way home we will stop at Target as we are out of quite a few household items. We will relax in the evening and probably watch TV. Sunday we are going to church and meeting my sisters later in the afternoon.

Hyper - Lds has been having quite a bit of homework lately. Sounds like you are having a relaxing Friday evening. Sounds like a good weekend for you. Does dd baby sit at home or she goes to the person's house? Have a nice weekend!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register