2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 537 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening we relaxed and watched some tv. Dd went to watch her schools basketball game. She rode with her friend's family. She said they won.

Saturday morning dd had volleyball practice. Dh took her. I straightened up a little while they were gone. Later dh and I went to get groceries and then to target to get some things we needed. We stopped for dinner at chilis on the way home. We watched tv in the evening.

Sunday when I woke lds up for church, he was sick with a fever and sore throat. His class was singing in church and hosting coffee hour. Dh stayed home with lds and the rest of us went to church. I dropped off my goodies for coffee hour and told lds's teacher that he was sick. We came home and shortly after dd left to go babysit. Dh went out to look forva few new clothes for work. I did my laundry. Dd got home around 5:30. She said it went well. We all watched tv later in the evening.

Lds was still sick this morning so he stayed home. Luckily it's bds's day off so he could be here til I got home. Dd has practice this evening. I'm not sure what I will make for supper yet.

Scrapper it sounded like you had a good weekend planned. I look forward to hearing about it. Lds has had alot of homework. It seems to go in spurts. Dd has only babysat for neighbors so far. She does babysit at their house. The neighbors that she's babysat for are just in the cul de sac across the street from us.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-03-2014, 01:25 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. It was pretty relaxing. Friday evening I picked up dinner for dh and myself. Dd was out at the movies and dinner. I watched TV and was catching up on some of my shows.

Saturday morning I went to the gym and ran my errands. I got home and showered and waited for dd to come home from work. We left awhile later to her haircut appt. She cut several inches and got layers. Normally she just gets a trim. It looks great on her and she loves it. We got some frozen yogurt on the way back towards home. We stopped at Target and got what we needed. We also made a quick stop at Michaels. She needed some supplies for an order for lollipops for Valentine's Day. We headed home. Dd had her Olive Garden leftovers. She was going to the movies with her best friend. They are seeing 2 movies. Her friend picked her up. I got dinner for dh and me. I relaxed again and watched some of my shows. Dd sent me a text at midnight that they were out of the movies and had to wait 30 minutes because her friend lost her wallet in the first theater. I asked dd when she got home if they found the wallet, she said no. They would call her if they found it.

Yesterday we went to church. We came home had some lunch and I swept and mopped before we left to meet my sisters. I also went through mail I had on the table. I hung up some curtains I got for one of the closets. They look nice. We went to dinner after we left the cemetery. We got home and I got my clothes ready for work then packed my breakfast and lunch.

Today dh has a follow up aptt with the surgeon. My sister in law is taking him. She offered so that I wouldn't have to take time off from work. She isn't working right now. Dd is enjoying being able to use dh's car for school and work. I am making steak, baked potatoes and steamed asparagus. I am going to zumba and we will relax and watch TV once dd is back from work. This week she works Monday thru Thursday and Saturdays.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. Hope lds feels better soon. That is good that dd is getting babysitting experience. have a good day.
Unread 02-04-2014, 12:32 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd brought home lds's work that he missed yesterday. I ordered pizza for supper. Dd went to practice. Lds did his homework. Luckily he didn't miss too much and he was able to get everything done. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was busy. I took bds to work when I got home. I'm making spaghetti for supper. Dd has practice. We will probably watch tv in the evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Dd's haircut sounds cute. That's too bad about her friend's wallet. I hope everything went well wit dh's appt.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-04-2014, 02:11 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

It sure has been busy today. It has made the day go by quickly. I just walked in the parking structure today. I finished reading my book. Now to pick another one.

Dh's appt went well...healing is going well. he goes back in 3 weeks. He will probably go back to work on the 20th of this month. He doesn't want his absence to turn into a leave. Dd was home so we caught up for awhile before we each left..she went to work and I went to zumba. When she
got home from work we watched TV and relaxed. She stayed up doing homework.

Today we are having pork chops, mashed potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home. I am headed to the gym for aerobics today. I am going to stop at Target after class to pick up a few groceries we need.

Hyper - that is good that lds didn't have that much homework to do. Oh dd told me that the theater called her friend to let her know they found her wallet. Nothing was missing other than a few dollars...so that was great news! Have a great day!
Unread 02-05-2014, 10:53 AM

Good morning ladies,

Hectic this morning. My boss is here then heading out to a principal's meeting. I'm not sure if she is coming back. I have payroll adjustments to work on along with other stuff.

It has been a cool, cloudy week. They say rain for tomorrow afternoon into Friday. We sure need the rain.

I got home earlier yesterday since traffic was light going home. I caught up with dd and dh. Dd was getting her things ready for work. Next week is finals week. I left to go to aerobics class. I stopped at Target after class and then headed home. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today headed to zumba. Dd works out at home in the morning since this week she works all week. I am making hamburgers, fries and veggies today. We will watch TV and relax when dd gets home.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. Are you still getting snow? Hope lds is feeling much better. Have a good day.
Unread 02-05-2014, 01:18 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd had practice last night. I picked her up from practice and then swung by and picked bds up from work. Lds was home from school again yesterday. He did the work that dd brought home. He is all caught up. He was lucky that it wasn't too much. We watched tv in the evening.

Work was busy. Wednesdays and thursdays are my busy days prepping for the teachers classes for the following week. I did talk to my boss about more hours. She said since I already signed a contract at the beginning of the year my hours won't be changed this year. She said she would possibly be able to give me more hours next school year.

I took bds to work when I got home. Lds went back to school today. I am washing his bedding. I'm having roast beef sandwiches and baked scallop potatoes for supper. I have my roast in the crockpot. We will probably watch some tv in the evening.

Scrapper it sounds like you have been busy at work. It does make the work day go by fast. I'm glad to hear everything went well with dh's appt. That is great that dd's friend got her wallet back.

Have a good day
Unread 02-06-2014, 02:53 PM

Hi ladies

I picked bds up from work after supper yesterday. I saved a plate for him so he ate when he got home. Bds did his homework. Dd watched dance moms that she had taped.

Today work was busy. I took bds to work when I got home. I watched my show I had taped. It was the season finale, so I'll have to wait until the new season starts. I'm making chicken fried rice for supper. We will watch some tv in the evening.

I have to work tomorrow. We have a one time class. It's a "grandma, grandpa and me" class. It should be fun. It's just an hour long so the class will be over at 10:00 then by the time we clean up and put things away it will probably be 10:30. I'm planning to run to target afterwards. Lds's class will be having a valentine's party, so I need to get valentines and candy for him to give out.

Scrapper I hope you are habing a good day.
Unread 02-06-2014, 03:50 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a fairly quiet day. My boss is at an all day meeting in Oakland. I've been working on a variety of things catching up on things I had put aside. I went for a quick walk during lunch and bought a chicken salad for lunch. It was cold out. It has now started to rain. I hope the drive home isn't too bad.

We are having chicken for dinner. I will see what sides to make. I am going to zumba. Dd is working today. We will watch TV once she is back home.

Dd will have a busy week next week with finals, and she has several baking orders to work on. At least she will have a 1 week break before the spring semester starts.

Hyper - Well at least your boss will consider increasing your hours for the next school year. Too bad it wasn't a negotiable item in your contract. The class grandma, grandpa and me class does sound like fun. Yes, there is lots of stuff out for Valentine's day. I bought some cards the other night when I went to Target. Have a good evening.
Unread 02-07-2014, 10:44 AM

Good morning ladies,

The drive home yesterday with the rain and all was bad...it took me 1-1/2 hours to get home. Dd had left for work when I got home. Dh asked me why it took so long to get home. I told him traffic was really heavy. I changed really quickly and left for zumba...I was a few minutes late but they had just started. I picked up Panera for dinner. When dd got home, we watched TV and relaxed. It rained through the night. this morning was still wet but not raining.

Today it is dd's day off no school and no work. She is going to hang out with a friend today. No plans this evening. Hope to relax and catch up on some of my shows. Tomorrow dd works. When she gets out, we are going to an open house at the Art Institute which has a culinary program. We are going to check it out. Maybe on the way back home we will stop at the mall. Nothing else planned so hoping for a relaxing weekend.

Hyper - hope the class this morning was fun. Hope you found what you needed for lds's Valentines party. have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 02-07-2014, 12:12 PM

Hi ladies,

I picked bds up from work after supper. Lds and dd did homework and then we watched some tv.

Our class today was so much fun. The kids were so cute. All of the grandparents commented on how fun it was. I was done around 10:30. I came home and mopped then vacuumed. I took bds to work. Then i ran to target and got the valentines things for lds. I'm glad thats done. Now I won't have to worry about it later in the week. Dd has practice tonight. Dh will take her. I think I might just order pizza for supper. Bds gets off at 6:30 and dominos is in the same strip mall where he works so I can just pick up the pizza after I get him.

Tomorrow dd has a tournament in the afternoon. That will take up most of the day. On sunday dd's class sings in church. I'm not sure what else we will do on sunday.

Scrapper that had to be a frustrating drive home. How nice that dd has a free day to spend with her friend, especially since next week will be busy for her.nit sounds like you have a pretty relaxing weekend planned.

Have a good day and weekend!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register